Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Well well well, this has been a very interesting week in music.  Rihanna has been on frenzy readying her new album Loud.  First she released her first single from the album called 'Only Girl (In The World) and then a lot of album artwork dropped today.  Then yesterday Twitter and the internet went in a absolute frenzy (that I am still puzzled about) when news about Willow Smith's new track 'Whip My Hair' surfaced.  Folks were all over the place going on and on about how Willow sounded better than Rihanna, Amerie (I refuse to spell that shit with more than one I) and Keri Hilson O_x.  I mean little Willow made a catchy tune and all but better than chicks who've sold millions of albums though?  Anyway yeah I can see yall REACH extra hard when you guys want to.  Oh Willow has also been signed by Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint.  The Smiths are taking over Hollywood!!

Oh yeah new tracks and video from JoJo, Lauryn Hill, Ron Isley and T.I.

Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna


Whip My Hair - Willow Smith (I forsee a lot of AKAs suffering from severe whiplash strolling to this song...)


Close To You (2010) - Ron Isley featuring Lauryn Hill (So nice to hear Lauryn's beautiful voice on a new track wow this cover will be featured on Ron's new album slated to drop this year)




Pledge Allegiance to the Swag - T.I. featuring Rick Ross (This might be the last thing Tip pledges too before he goes to jail...JUST SAYING)


In The Dark - JoJo (Man its great to hear a talented young lady like JoJo back in the studio making music!!  This one In The Dark was produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins and will be featured on her mixtape 'Can't Take That Away From Me'

Popular Posts