Friday, September 10, 2010


Apple is on their grind right now, making their products once again the MUST HAVE items for the Fall straight into the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa (we are inclusive over here at Cloud 10) holidays.  Up on deck is the brand new Shuffle ($49), the new iPod Nano ($149-$179) also gets updated with a completely new form factor that significantly shrinks down the device with a touch-enabled enabled screen. Of course there is the ever popular 'I don't have an iPhone but I will trick you into believing my iPod Touch is JUST AS GOOD as your iPhone'.  LOL the iPod Touch now comes with the dual camera and also the crisp, clean retina display that has made the iPhone 4 a proverbial winner.  Yes, that means you POSERs will be able to continue to pose with the best of em.  The 8GB model will go for about $229, 16GB for $299 and the 32GB model for $399.

Will you be getting a new iPod this year?? I know I'm overdue for one!!

LV

Popular Posts