nviren
10-30 12:14 PM
Hi,
On my and my wife's AP cases, we got an update today. It says on 10/30 USCIS mailed the documents to applicant.
I take that as approved. I guess the AP docs go to attorney's office, correct?
Thanks
On my and my wife's AP cases, we got an update today. It says on 10/30 USCIS mailed the documents to applicant.
I take that as approved. I guess the AP docs go to attorney's office, correct?
Thanks
wallpaper VERANO DE AMOR PE ACASA TV LA

Aah_GC
06-17 08:14 PM
Your EAD / AP renewal is on the basis of your pending I485 application, it has nothing to do with the validity of your I485 or AC21 application. AC21 is a privelege you can use to get away from retrogression for a bit, but does not gaurentee you a Green Card.
Hope this helps.
How about this scenario..
I invoked AC21 and changed job using my EAD. Now my new employer applied for my EAD and AP renewal. I got the approval for the renewal today....does that mean USCIS is ok with my application (AC21) or they will verify it at the time of 485 adjudication?
Hope this helps.
How about this scenario..
I invoked AC21 and changed job using my EAD. Now my new employer applied for my EAD and AP renewal. I got the approval for the renewal today....does that mean USCIS is ok with my application (AC21) or they will verify it at the time of 485 adjudication?
485Mbe4001
08-14 12:46 PM
I dont think that is the case, i am a direct employee and i have experienced tremendous delays, infact every application from my company (which is a large multinational) has been delayed, so i am guessing its more to do with the lawyers(large, high cost firm) or just good old luck. Infact all of my friends/batch mates who were consultants have their green cards and some have their citizenships too. My theory was that if a company is sponsoring(paying all the money) you are relaxed and initially dont worry about the delays, if its coming out of your pocket you doublecheck everything and are proactive...just a thought
This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:
People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.
This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:
People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.
2011 titulada Verano de Amor
logiclife
12-15 10:39 AM
This is actually good. this means that the company will not meddle in H1B and your papers and do whatever the lawyer says should be done.
That means that you have a chance to hire your own lawyer and establish contact between company and lawyer.
It may cost your some money to hire a lawyer, but trust me, having your own lawyer that is employed by you (rather than employer) is worth 10 times the lawyer's fees. Get a lawyer, ask your company to talk to that lawyer and follow his/her directions. All you company has to do is provide the paperwork.
Tell your company that its not a big deal and even 10-employee companies sponsor H1 and its a matter of paperwork.
That means that you have a chance to hire your own lawyer and establish contact between company and lawyer.
It may cost your some money to hire a lawyer, but trust me, having your own lawyer that is employed by you (rather than employer) is worth 10 times the lawyer's fees. Get a lawyer, ask your company to talk to that lawyer and follow his/her directions. All you company has to do is provide the paperwork.
Tell your company that its not a big deal and even 10-employee companies sponsor H1 and its a matter of paperwork.
more...
CantLeaveAmerica
04-16 02:08 PM
Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)
kshitijnt
05-14 07:44 PM
Dont worry they would not retaliate. I had written highly critical emails back in 2004. Not a problem.
more...
lord_labaku
11-14 12:40 PM
To the OP, I have a suggestion for you. Please try this in very good earnest.
Imagine in your mind, all through the weekend that your approval will come on Monday. Your priority date is current. You exhausted all options. You are very close. Maybe the IO has picked ur file & gone on vacation...maybe he will come back this weekend & just send an approval on monday. You have paid ur dues...u r very close....just relax. On renewing EAD & AP....just go ahead renew them...that will send another trigger for approval.
But the bottomline is - just imagine that u have already gotten ur approval.
Forget browsing immigration forums...forget logging into USCIS...forget about 'GETTING' the GC....just imagine that u 'ALREADY GOT IT'.
It makes a huge difference. trust me.
Imagine in your mind, all through the weekend that your approval will come on Monday. Your priority date is current. You exhausted all options. You are very close. Maybe the IO has picked ur file & gone on vacation...maybe he will come back this weekend & just send an approval on monday. You have paid ur dues...u r very close....just relax. On renewing EAD & AP....just go ahead renew them...that will send another trigger for approval.
But the bottomline is - just imagine that u have already gotten ur approval.
Forget browsing immigration forums...forget logging into USCIS...forget about 'GETTING' the GC....just imagine that u 'ALREADY GOT IT'.
It makes a huge difference. trust me.
2010 telenovela Verano de Amor,
Gundark
08-26 02:25 AM
Ok... here is my try at Sonic the Hedgehog!
This was probably the most difficult smiley for me to make so far.
http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47708&stc=1&d=1219731722
This was probably the most difficult smiley for me to make so far.
http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47708&stc=1&d=1219731722
more...
sendmailtojk
03-31 11:44 PM
At least, get a letter from your employer stating they won't revoke your I-140. If they agree to do so, then file a G-28 appointing a new attorney of your choice; however, if you are happy with your current one and find them affordable, let them know and ensure they will handle your case independent of your employer.
Cheers.
Cheers.
hair Fondo amor en el verano de
ysiad
08-10 11:31 PM
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?
Thanks.
Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?
Thanks.
more...
kartikiran
12-03 02:40 PM
Here is what I am going through.
On November 17th night I received the news that my father died. Since I did not have AP, I had submitted the AP applicatoin online that night and called the USCIS the next day morning. They bumped up the request to extreme emergency and said that some one will contact me. Since I didnt receive any call for a couple of hours I tried followup a couple of times with USCIS and no one was ready to help except for the standard statement that some one will contact me in 5 days. Then I went to the local office in Chicago, where they said that since the people who who work on AP have already left(it was 3 PM), they will give the AP the next day. I went the next day morninig but the front desk person called the Nebraska office and spoke to them for a while and said that the supervisor has my case infront of him and he will make a decision very soon and I was asked have some patience. It is December 2nd now and I am still waitng for their decision.
I have not seen my father in 5 years and couldnt see him for the last time because my stupidity in not applying for the AP in advance and the USICS's apathy.
Please take this as a lesson and have the AP applied ASAP.
I understand how tough it is to go through what you are going through. I know how it feels when a parent passes away and we are miles away from them.
I wish you had got your document before. But try calling the congressman/woman for more help on this. I understand the time has passed when your presence was desperately needed, but you still can visit home and be that pillar of support or a shoulder to cry on for your family members.
Take Care.
On November 17th night I received the news that my father died. Since I did not have AP, I had submitted the AP applicatoin online that night and called the USCIS the next day morning. They bumped up the request to extreme emergency and said that some one will contact me. Since I didnt receive any call for a couple of hours I tried followup a couple of times with USCIS and no one was ready to help except for the standard statement that some one will contact me in 5 days. Then I went to the local office in Chicago, where they said that since the people who who work on AP have already left(it was 3 PM), they will give the AP the next day. I went the next day morninig but the front desk person called the Nebraska office and spoke to them for a while and said that the supervisor has my case infront of him and he will make a decision very soon and I was asked have some patience. It is December 2nd now and I am still waitng for their decision.
I have not seen my father in 5 years and couldnt see him for the last time because my stupidity in not applying for the AP in advance and the USICS's apathy.
Please take this as a lesson and have the AP applied ASAP.
I understand how tough it is to go through what you are going through. I know how it feels when a parent passes away and we are miles away from them.
I wish you had got your document before. But try calling the congressman/woman for more help on this. I understand the time has passed when your presence was desperately needed, but you still can visit home and be that pillar of support or a shoulder to cry on for your family members.
Take Care.
hot VERANO de AMOR ♥♥♥ (Dulce
psk79
05-30 12:20 AM
My few cents.. I was well aware of this situation from my past.. When you first filed h1 with A in 2006 and got approved, it doesn't mean anything unless u started the job with A. So that 'overridden' stuff is WRONG.
Basically u could continue with univ. as along as ur h1 is with them is valid.. then when u tried to transfer that old employerA's h1 to B, u are in GOOD status as u r working with the univ. However, the reason for using A is only to show uscis that u were counted against the CAP once before and u don't need cap for this new employment with B.
Since the problem here is with B, you better get some more info on why it was denied. See if they can appeal or something.. I didn't know that employer has to be qualified? Do they mean this company doesn't have enough revenue to support u or something?
Also there are different opinions on using employer A's h1 to transfer without actually working with A. Half the people say its not possible as u never worked for A and the other half say its fine as u were counted in CAP. B should have told you to wait until ur H1 was approved as this is a weird situation.
Anyway, since u already left univ, u can try to go back to univ or atleast start with A. Once u go out of the country and get the visa stamped, you should be clear of any out of status issues I believe.
Basically u could continue with univ. as along as ur h1 is with them is valid.. then when u tried to transfer that old employerA's h1 to B, u are in GOOD status as u r working with the univ. However, the reason for using A is only to show uscis that u were counted against the CAP once before and u don't need cap for this new employment with B.
Since the problem here is with B, you better get some more info on why it was denied. See if they can appeal or something.. I didn't know that employer has to be qualified? Do they mean this company doesn't have enough revenue to support u or something?
Also there are different opinions on using employer A's h1 to transfer without actually working with A. Half the people say its not possible as u never worked for A and the other half say its fine as u were counted in CAP. B should have told you to wait until ur H1 was approved as this is a weird situation.
Anyway, since u already left univ, u can try to go back to univ or atleast start with A. Once u go out of the country and get the visa stamped, you should be clear of any out of status issues I believe.
more...
house Verano de amor odc 14 cz 3.flv
diptam
01-16 12:49 PM
My friend (Project Manager) wrote the letter in LetterHead as well as got it notarized/attested. The notarization is only for making sure who ever is the "undersignee" is the actual person. No one else is doing the signature for him.
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
tattoo Adiós verano, Adiós amor (Los
munnu77
06-16 09:47 PM
My labour got approved on May 23rd .
Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?
Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
whoch perm processing centre did u apply labor???
Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?
Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
whoch perm processing centre did u apply labor???
more...
pictures Verano de amor when she
new2perm
12-29 10:01 PM
EB3 - Priority date 06/06
Filed on Aug 17th @ Nebraska service center. Received EAD. AP status pending.
Finger printing done on 12/08.
Soft LUD on I-485 for self and spouse on 12/10,12/11,12/15,12/18,12/28.
LUD on approved I-140(approved 10/06) on 12/02. Received the 'Your application has been approved....' email from CRIS too on 12/02!!
This is getting me really tensed :-(
Filed on Aug 17th @ Nebraska service center. Received EAD. AP status pending.
Finger printing done on 12/08.
Soft LUD on I-485 for self and spouse on 12/10,12/11,12/15,12/18,12/28.
LUD on approved I-140(approved 10/06) on 12/02. Received the 'Your application has been approved....' email from CRIS too on 12/02!!
This is getting me really tensed :-(
dresses quot;Verano de Amorquot;
sanju
01-26 02:12 PM
Lonjourney,
Any update, what did your lawyer say? What did you end up doing?
Any update, what did your lawyer say? What did you end up doing?
more...
makeup COLOMBIA, VERANO DE AMOR,
johnggberg
08-10 12:55 PM
close this thread please
girlfriend novela quot;Verano de Amorquot;.
vin13
12-04 10:05 AM
Hi vin13,
Do you also need documents to prove relationship with the person who is ill? If so what kind of documents would suffice?
I have an appointment tomorrow and only have a letter from the doctor.
Thanks,
We did not have to prove the relationship. It was a hospital letter stating the person had passed away.
Again, all i can tell you is go with what you have and try. there are no specific rules or standard procedure. Each IO officer may look at it in different ways.
When you go, take your I-485 receipt notice, 2 passport size photos in case they ask you to fill a new application.
Do you also need documents to prove relationship with the person who is ill? If so what kind of documents would suffice?
I have an appointment tomorrow and only have a letter from the doctor.
Thanks,
We did not have to prove the relationship. It was a hospital letter stating the person had passed away.
Again, all i can tell you is go with what you have and try. there are no specific rules or standard procedure. Each IO officer may look at it in different ways.
When you go, take your I-485 receipt notice, 2 passport size photos in case they ask you to fill a new application.
hairstyles maria elisa verano de amor
zbd
01-12 08:47 PM
Probably,all this criterias already matching to your case, right ?
If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?
You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?
It's time to comply, time to be unite.
Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.
Thanks for your understanding...
Zbd
If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?
You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?
It's time to comply, time to be unite.
Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.
Thanks for your understanding...
Zbd
alkg
09-23 04:10 PM
will there be any movement in the dates for the NovVisa Bulletin for the fiscal year 2009?
pushkarw
12-21 01:13 PM
Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!