Monday, June 13, 2011

images messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi
  • messi 2011 wallpaper. messi



  • sanatshah
    10-12 12:20 PM
    My I-485 reached to NSC on July 17th. Still waiting on RN.:(





    wallpaper messi 2011 wallpaper. messi messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi 2011. arcelona
  • lionel messi 2011. arcelona



  • transpass
    08-01 12:28 PM
    I am pleasantly surprised and would like to thank Sen Mendez on behalf of all the IV members in his constituency for sponsoring visa recapture bill in Senate. Few days back when we called his office, his position was different. But because of we all calling and requesting for his support, he graciouly has agreed to take up our case. Speaking with his staff, I came to know that more than thousand calls were made to his office in support of the visa recapture bill.

    No Offense, but please don't misspell the senator/congressman(woman) name...Senator Menendez...

    It might also not look good when someone from IV calls the office and pronounces the name incorrectly...

    Thanks..





    messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 pics. messi 2011
  • messi 2011 pics. messi 2011



  • zCool
    05-21 03:33 PM
    There no hard and fast rule.. so long as you can prove the intent to work permanantly.. some will say 6 months .. some will say 1 yr.





    2011 lionel messi 2011. arcelona messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi 2011 wallpaper.
  • lionel messi 2011 wallpaper.



  • ganesha
    02-20 06:15 PM
    Any enquiry on 140 can only be done by the company or the lawyer. You have no other option except being nice with them:mad:

    My husband's I-140 is pending at TSC receipt date Dec 07. The processing date is in Jan 2008. how can we enquire why his I-140 is still pending. no LUD what so ever.

    Contacted his HR. they say, they are waiting for reply from law firm.

    Other than form 7001 that needs employer signature, are there any ways to enquire into the delay?.
    Thanks.



    more...


    messi 2011 wallpaper. barcelona fc messi 2011.
  • barcelona fc messi 2011.



  • nixstor
    03-24 02:55 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    Dear VB,

    I have noticed that you are creating new threads just for the heck of it. If you really have an issue that warrants a separate thread and discussion, please go ahead and do it. Please do not abuse the forum. Use your discretion wisely and stop creating threads that depict frustration.





    messi 2011 wallpaper. 2011. messi 2011 wallpaper
  • 2011. messi 2011 wallpaper



  • dcrtrv27
    11-14 07:32 AM
    Why dont you write to your COngressman or Senator?
    If possible go and meet them They will help you. or even better have your employer also write to them expalining the circumstances.

    Arulz,
    I did follwing things so far...

    1) Wrote Congressman (Informed that I should get adjucation by 60-120days)
    2) Wrote Senator,(Informed that I should get adjucation by 60-90days)
    3) Wrote Ombudsman.,(Informed that I should get adjucation by 60-90days)
    4) Called USCIS and raised thre SR so far.
    5) Talked to IO atelast once a week since last one month. (Asked to wait for weeks everytime)
    6) Had infopass past week : confirm teh case assigned to IO on Oct.17th

    My background check is clear VISa is available PD ius current...Everything is ready to go....Except that sleeping IO should wait up and cleare his desk.:mad:
    ONLY think now I need to do is track the IO and identify and contact him and wake him up and ask to do the needful.:D



    more...


    messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. messi
  • messi 2011 wallpaper. messi



  • abhishek101
    05-21 10:32 PM
    Nope the GC came even before I could think about any call.


    lvinaykumar: My PD is March 2003 (from my profile)





    2010 messi 2011 pics. messi 2011 messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper.
  • messi 2011 wallpaper.



  • mrane1
    11-05 02:32 AM
    I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.

    -sundar

    Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!



    more...


    messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. gerard
  • messi 2011 wallpaper. gerard



  • abhatti
    10-09 10:33 PM
    Just to share my experience in Minnesota regarding the subject. My liscense was due for status check. I took my I-485 reciept notice to DMV, they made a copy and faxed it to St-Paul DMV. St-paul office did not said or replied any thing untill I got my new driver's liscense with the same status check date and then I recieved a letter saying I have two more days before I could submit the status evidence before I will loose my driving previliges.
    Well I went back to the local DMV office, they gave a number for an employee at St-pual office, to whome I spoke and tried to convince her that this reciept notcie is a legal document and makes my presence legal in th US untill the decision about this case is finalized. she did not buy that untill she mentioned that I need to submit EAD card copy. Which then I did and she extended my driver's liscense to the date till my EAD was valid.
    They will print the status check date only to the date untill EAD is valid or H1-B is valid. Oh by the way as an evidence they only except either I-797 for H1-B approval or EAD.
    This is a little extra work for us to do to be able to drive while waiting for Green Card, on top of the work we have already done during the whole application process starting from H1-B all the way through I-485 application and even after that to apply for AP, EAD and H1-Bs at ongoing bases.





    hair lionel messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi 2011 barcelona
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona



  • neel_gump
    01-29 12:02 PM
    you should be lucky enough to get in 15 days :) my son's PIO took 5 weeks...



    more...


    messi 2011 wallpaper. wallpaper lionel messi 2011
  • wallpaper lionel messi 2011



  • kalyan
    02-12 01:45 AM
    The statistics showed that $39Billion were sent to India by NRI's (not including enterprises) for 3 quarters of 2008

    I believe 70% of it might be from US. I have a smalll share in it.

    Without EAD insight, job at risk, i dont see any reason to invest in US either in House or new Car.

    They should give some incentives to Legal Immigrants while the Illegals use free state subsidies, they provide most thing illegals than Legals





    hot barcelona fc messi 2011. messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi barcelona 2011
  • lionel messi barcelona 2011



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 06:08 PM
    I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.

    "What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:

    I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.

    I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D

    I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)


    :p:p Thats hilarious

    Also a p**** sent me a red for posting this - what a loser



    more...


    house barcelona fc messi 2011. messi 2011 wallpaper. hot messi 2011 wallpaper.
  • hot messi 2011 wallpaper.



  • yabadaba
    06-26 01:28 PM
    once again^^^





    tattoo 2011. messi 2011 wallpaper messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi barcelona 2011
  • lionel messi barcelona 2011



  • tonyHK12
    01-31 09:29 AM
    Definitely lets all agree to meet with our local house reps.
    You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
    They are generally very close to your geographic area.
    Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.



    more...


    pictures messi 2011 wallpaper. messi messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi wallpaper 2011
  • lionel messi wallpaper 2011



  • makemygc
    07-26 12:31 PM
    It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.

    The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.

    Thanks WeShallOvercome.
    What about address change after FP Notice? How do we communicate this to USCIS. I know there is a generic address change form which you need in any case you move more than 10 miles from your place. Do we need to use the same form or is there any difference process?





    dresses lionel messi barcelona 2011 messi 2011 wallpaper. lionel messi barcelona 2011
  • lionel messi barcelona 2011



  • prom2
    11-05 12:32 PM
    Finally I got mail from USCIS on 11/04 saying my AP is approved. But the message says it is approved on 10/17. I didn't know why they took so many days to update the status? Is it normal?

    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    Mine was the same, I receive email on 11/04 and notice sent on 10/17.
    Good luck.



    more...


    makeup messi 2011 wallpaper. gerard messi 2011 wallpaper. barcelona fc messi 2011.
  • barcelona fc messi 2011.



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:34 AM
    They might return urs , simple.

    what will happen in case of 140/485 concurrent filing ?





    girlfriend lionel messi barcelona 2011 messi 2011 wallpaper. LIONEL MESSI 2011 WALLPAPER
  • LIONEL MESSI 2011 WALLPAPER



  • sri_chicago
    05-14 06:36 PM
    Hi sts_seeker,
    Could you please provide me USCIS customer service phone number options to discuss about RFE.





    hairstyles wallpaper lionel messi 2011 messi 2011 wallpaper. messi 2011 wallpaper.
  • messi 2011 wallpaper.



  • Alabaman
    09-18 11:23 AM
    ...People who go to IV will be redirected to LIV...

    I think it would do us more good than bad if we change the name to reflect legal immigration. You'd be surprised that politicians and journalists might even use us to argue their postion of NOT being against legal immigration which would be cheap publicity for us.

    I would prefer we qualify it further though... to reflect HIGH SKILLED LEGAL immigrants. HSLIV?





    meg_z
    08-14 02:54 PM
    Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.

    This is wierd.
    so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
    Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!

    With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
    Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
    or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
    or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!





    cox
    August 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
    That's awesome! What made you think of doing that?
    Thanks, I was really happy it worked. I wanted to shoot the tide pool waves, and get this effect without having to wait for a "perfect" morning (you can accomplish the same thing just before dawn or after sunset). I am trained as a physicist, and crossed polarizers are a common method of managing light in physics experiments, so I decided to try that here. This technique allows for pretty much any exposure time, and I wanted like 20s to get several waves. A couple of words of caution if any of you want to try it too (and you are welcome to do so).

    You can't use circular polarizers like most of us have for our autofocus DSLRs. Stacked C-polarizers don't black out, because they are both filtering the same light. You must buy linear polarizers. The good news is that they are cheap by comparison (<$50 ea).

    Autofocus won't work worth a damn.

    Adding two polarizers to the lens multiplies the internal reflections (I had problems with this, 3 or more reflections of the sun)

    It vignettes at super-wide focal length on my zoom. I would always expect vignetting with a prime lens.

    With two polarizers you get weird rainbow effects from diffraction, and the whole scene tends to the purple/UV. I suspect a lot of these pictures will look great in B&W.

    There is a lot of potential here I think, and thanks all for the great ideas/suggestions on what else I can try. :)



    Popular Posts