simplistik
03-06 06:54 PM
heh... the problem w/ this is... all the sites seem to be influenced by one another... and progressively got better... :( you all should've kept your stuff under wraps until the end
wallpaper swimsuit wallpapers

gotgc?
09-16 06:48 PM
Yesterday my employer received notice that my co-workers I-140 was denied and when she went home she received denial notice for her I-485 too. She filed EB2 concurrent.
Hi,
I agree...I am not sure whether your co-worker had another approved I-140... My lawyer said that if I dont have my other I-140 approved, my I-485 would be denied too..since I have that, she is saying that my AOS will continue to be active based on the other I-140...i want to confirm that whether its true and how can I verify that?
Gurus..please share your thoughts....
Hi,
I agree...I am not sure whether your co-worker had another approved I-140... My lawyer said that if I dont have my other I-140 approved, my I-485 would be denied too..since I have that, she is saying that my AOS will continue to be active based on the other I-140...i want to confirm that whether its true and how can I verify that?
Gurus..please share your thoughts....
jnraajan
03-27 12:26 PM
Bump
2011 Hot Gemma Atkinson In a Bikini
gcwait2007
12-06 06:43 PM
My brother chose to leave USA on his own, after working for 6 years, without applying GC. He was getting 120K here in USA. In India, he joined Oracle Corp and his salary is almost same (about Rs.55Lacs). Indian salaries are becoming excellent these days.
more...

bsbawa10
09-04 07:12 AM
Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.
USCIS is really hopeless. Why even ask anybody with AOS pending. Do they not have the data of the people who have applied for AOS ? It is almost like the joke. It is like: "we have lost the AOS cases, please file again"
USCIS is really hopeless. Why even ask anybody with AOS pending. Do they not have the data of the people who have applied for AOS ? It is almost like the joke. It is like: "we have lost the AOS cases, please file again"

Dhundhun
06-03 01:57 AM
Hello All,
I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.
I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.
My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?
Thanks for all your answers.
S
Hi Surpreet,
Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?
Thanks
I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.
I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.
My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?
Thanks for all your answers.
S
Hi Surpreet,
Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?
Thanks
more...
mhathi
11-09 01:58 PM
Have sceintific journal/grant proposal writing skills and am good at Powerpoint. Will be glad to help.
2010 swimsuit wallpaper. Girl Swimsuit Wallpaper; Girl Swimsuit Wallpaper
abhicyber
10-31 09:43 PM
I applied I-485/EAD/AP on RD: 07/19/07 ND: 08/16/07.
No EAD/AP yet?
LUD on AP: 10/22.
No EAD/AP yet?
LUD on AP: 10/22.
more...
glosrfc
01-01 06:42 PM
Is it just an AS 3.0 competition? Otherwise all of us lowly and impoverished AS 2.0 users will have to sit this one out.
hair swimsuit wallpapers. swimsuit
techskill
08-10 05:44 PM
There is an Indian guy who applied on June 1st and got approved.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=143709&postcount=2169
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=144063&postcount=2195
But the OP's approval doesn't make sense
But that was Oct 2002 PD, so he was eligible to file
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=143709&postcount=2169
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=144063&postcount=2195
But the OP's approval doesn't make sense
But that was Oct 2002 PD, so he was eligible to file
more...
desi3933
02-11 10:43 AM
Hi All,
I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.
As per my understanding these are the options:
1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...
2) I can join my H1 employer...
Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...
Eagerly waiting for responses...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.
You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.
Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?
__________________
Not a legal advice.
I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.
As per my understanding these are the options:
1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...
2) I can join my H1 employer...
Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...
Eagerly waiting for responses...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.
You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.
Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?
__________________
Not a legal advice.
hot Sexy Ass Bikini Wallpapers
sc3
08-14 02:57 PM
I worked for my employer at this vendor. At the time, my employer agreed on paper to give me a specified amount but only after the vendor pays. Vendor has been giving him troubles as regards my pay, so my employer made me wait frustratingly for months to give me pay. Just recently only after much trouble he released part of the amount. But now he learnt that he might have to go to court about the vendor. As a result, now he is denying me MY remaining pay!! I already waited for 4 months now, and can NOT take this strain anymore. My friends advised me to take this issue to Court or DOL. But my employer threatens that I will have no case.
Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?
Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??
Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?
Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??
more...
house swimsuit wallpaper. Download this wallpaper and
seaken75
07-14 10:47 PM
USCIS is not required to return your adjustment of status applications within any timeframe. If your number becomes current before you receive your applications back, i suggest that you send in new applications and indicate on the I-485 that you submitted adjustment of status applications in July 2007 and have not yet received any correspondence from USCIS on the case.
tattoo in ikini. hot wallpapers,

satishku_2000
08-01 05:09 PM
I hope and pray that they take into consideration of the post mark date . Guys any one has an idea how late in night NSC will accept incoming mail.
more...
pictures Chopra Bikini Wallpaper

Sakthisagar
12-07 09:16 AM
Indian SCAM is becoming higher 2G & 4G SCam etc etc... 4G scam, burkhas, rajdeep,pronnoys and sagarikas making the money not salaries. Always the other side is green
dresses swimsuit wallpaper. -swimsuit-mobile-wallpaper; -swimsuit-mobile-wallpaper
vin13
02-11 09:02 PM
This petition is asking for a proposal to move ahead in line for the Green Card process. This is not asking for any extra quota. So basically this is not going to reduce the queue. Just give priority to someone who buys a house.
Am i missing something?
I just feel we should be asking for more than move up the line.
Am i missing something?
I just feel we should be asking for more than move up the line.
more...
makeup makeup Hot Swimsuit wallpaper,
currentlydependent
03-17 02:40 PM
Although it might seem very appealing to put in multiple applications to increase the chance of obtaining a visa, one would actually be aggravating the situation than alleviating it. So the thought process should be how can one prevent the lottery situation from arising.. applying for a single visa on a requirement basis should suffice. That said it is unfortunate that the current situation and cap forces us to think of ways to resort to finding loop holes and take un-required actions. In an ideal world they should increase the cap. But whatever cap we have now, does not give us the right to jeopardize others chances of getting a visa. We should work this out together. Lets not clog the system.
Imagine hearing from somebody that they have a visa they never used when you don't have one, don't be that somebody.
I am currently on a dependent visa and have to go through the H-1 process. I have a masters and have every intention to stick to that quota and apply only one.
-A
Imagine hearing from somebody that they have a visa they never used when you don't have one, don't be that somebody.
I am currently on a dependent visa and have to go through the H-1 process. I have a masters and have every intention to stick to that quota and apply only one.
-A
girlfriend Swimsuit Wallpaper Large
oo00mustang00oo
08-10 04:48 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
hairstyles This wallpaper is also
HereIComeGC
11-14 12:08 PM
sundeep
as far similar job is concern you can check this below site
http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00
Summary Report for:
15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
Sample of reported job titles: Software Engineer, Application Integration Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Computer Consultant, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Analyst
That was a fantastic link!!! Thanks!!
as far similar job is concern you can check this below site
http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00
Summary Report for:
15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
Sample of reported job titles: Software Engineer, Application Integration Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Computer Consultant, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Analyst
That was a fantastic link!!! Thanks!!
vamsi_poondla
01-20 11:56 PM
I wrote two copies of handwritten letters. I will mail them tomorrow. Now I can bash all fence sitters with no guilt :-) Kidding.
Folks, please resolve to write the letter at least today Dr. MLK's Birthday. He fought for civil rights and we are fighting for human rights...well not really but still a serious issue for over half million future Americans (or parents of Americans)
Folks, please resolve to write the letter at least today Dr. MLK's Birthday. He fought for civil rights and we are fighting for human rights...well not really but still a serious issue for over half million future Americans (or parents of Americans)
rampaadh@hotmail.com
05-18 08:08 PM
can you please give me the link? I searched Murthy's site, but could not find the link.
Today I called the uscis help line, they said the AP will be invalid if resident status is approved and I need to take "return resident visa" for my kid by contacting at the chennai consulate. I am going to call the chennai consulate tonight and let me see what they say.
Any suggestions?
Today I called the uscis help line, they said the AP will be invalid if resident status is approved and I need to take "return resident visa" for my kid by contacting at the chennai consulate. I am going to call the chennai consulate tonight and let me see what they say.
Any suggestions?