Templarian
08-26 12:00 PM
Yea, I was making a calvin( and hobbes, hobbes is to hard to make) during my lunch then my works video card shot (luckily i have 4 monitors so 2 still work or I would be screwed). Would be nice if when a video card blew it didn't shut down the entire thing :(
I'll make it when I get off of work.
I'll make it when I get off of work.
wallpaper Sexy medium length hairstyles
himu73
09-17 12:27 PM
When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
You mean 3 copies are 3 originals right to be more clear. You can use only 1 original when you come back and get it stamped each time with a new date.
I have used the same orginal AP for at least 4 times now.
You can carry copies of the original just in case.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
You mean 3 copies are 3 originals right to be more clear. You can use only 1 original when you come back and get it stamped each time with a new date.
I have used the same orginal AP for at least 4 times now.
You can carry copies of the original just in case.

feedfront
09-14 02:06 PM
Gr8 idea. I'm in..
2011 medium-length hair cuts for

Junkie2007
10-09 05:51 PM
Hi,
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
These are not "IO"s. These are called Customer Service Rep who are not hooked into the IO system. Their main purpose is to satisfy the mandate of servicing the Customer phone calls. There is no explicit mention of quality of service in the mandate. So go figure.
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
These are not "IO"s. These are called Customer Service Rep who are not hooked into the IO system. Their main purpose is to satisfy the mandate of servicing the Customer phone calls. There is no explicit mention of quality of service in the mandate. So go figure.
more...
vrbest
01-21 09:04 PM
Thanks "LostInGCProcess". This clarifies my doubt..Ksrk: One of my friend had asked his lawyer and they said we can be on H1B even if we used AP..
Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.
Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.

masterji
07-21 08:17 PM
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
more...
alpa
02-24 04:36 PM
I have few questions regarding the visa and green card process.
1. Which documents are required to convert H1 to H4 while being in USA?
2. As per my understanding if I convert to H4, I can use my H1 at a later point of time. Is it true? What are the preconditions for this?
3. What happens to my green card process if I convert to H4? I have my I-140 approved.
4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?
Thanks and Regards,
Alpa
1. Which documents are required to convert H1 to H4 while being in USA?
2. As per my understanding if I convert to H4, I can use my H1 at a later point of time. Is it true? What are the preconditions for this?
3. What happens to my green card process if I convert to H4? I have my I-140 approved.
4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?
Thanks and Regards,
Alpa
2010 mid length hairstyle
yabadaba
08-14 01:07 PM
you asked if you were missing something... i said yes you are. u asked for an explanation..so be it..and i put in a disclaimer...that what you were missing was anybody's guess
more...
centaur
02-09 10:51 AM
Good points
In light of recent efforts to find out how each and every one of us can help our cause, I'm starting this thread to find specific things we can do to help.
Place trust in your core team. They are working on things that we can not know about.
But what can we do? Other than just contributing? Each of us needs to take inititive in our own way. If 2 members in NJ can distribute flyers for a few hours - can't EVERYONE active here do something with a similar impact?
* Remain positive and focused.
Focus your efforts on contacting someone in the media, a friend, a fellow green card chaser. For every post that you make on this forum, write and email to send to someone. If you make a negative post about how things are hopeless, you write 2 emails to spread the word.
Pick someone on these lists, and send an email. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2499 Pappu has another post somewhere with a huge list of media outlet emails. I can't find it right now for the life of me
* Thinking outside the box
Been frustrated by main media coverage of our issues? Want to scream when Lou Dobbs comes on? Have you thought of different mediums that could work in a different way? Distribute those flyers at a local commute stop, write to www.moveon.org, or one of the NPR stations.
* Response
Every time someone posts a new article on this board, make the effort to respond to the reporter involved in the article. Even with 200 active members, if ever reporter gets even 100 emails all about the same issue soon after their article is released.
The general public don't know about our problem, we all know that polititcans are notoriously out of touch. Let's leave the sensitive influence to the core team, and we can help tackle the general public. When public opinion is loud enough, I can guarantee that people will start to listen.
You know what blew away the politians in the last presidential election? The power of small, grassroots organizations - using the web to spread the word.
Lets pull together on this.
FWIW
I'm EB3 - ROW
In light of recent efforts to find out how each and every one of us can help our cause, I'm starting this thread to find specific things we can do to help.
Place trust in your core team. They are working on things that we can not know about.
But what can we do? Other than just contributing? Each of us needs to take inititive in our own way. If 2 members in NJ can distribute flyers for a few hours - can't EVERYONE active here do something with a similar impact?
* Remain positive and focused.
Focus your efforts on contacting someone in the media, a friend, a fellow green card chaser. For every post that you make on this forum, write and email to send to someone. If you make a negative post about how things are hopeless, you write 2 emails to spread the word.
Pick someone on these lists, and send an email. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2499 Pappu has another post somewhere with a huge list of media outlet emails. I can't find it right now for the life of me
* Thinking outside the box
Been frustrated by main media coverage of our issues? Want to scream when Lou Dobbs comes on? Have you thought of different mediums that could work in a different way? Distribute those flyers at a local commute stop, write to www.moveon.org, or one of the NPR stations.
* Response
Every time someone posts a new article on this board, make the effort to respond to the reporter involved in the article. Even with 200 active members, if ever reporter gets even 100 emails all about the same issue soon after their article is released.
The general public don't know about our problem, we all know that polititcans are notoriously out of touch. Let's leave the sensitive influence to the core team, and we can help tackle the general public. When public opinion is loud enough, I can guarantee that people will start to listen.
You know what blew away the politians in the last presidential election? The power of small, grassroots organizations - using the web to spread the word.
Lets pull together on this.
FWIW
I'm EB3 - ROW
hair Medium Length Hair Styles
GCNirvana007
10-08 05:48 PM
i sent u PM.
Replied to you.
Replied to you.
more...
HumHongeKamiyab
12-17 11:08 AM
Is this family based GC or Employment based?
Thanks,
Hi
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
Thanks,
Hi
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
hot medium length layered
desi3933
02-11 11:59 AM
Doesn't the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.
Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.
Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
house Medium Length Shoulder Hair
Sage_of_Fire
01-23 08:00 PM
Please add "Click to place the black hole." to mine.
tattoo medium length hairstyles for
pidurika
03-10 01:44 PM
We had the same thing (Case transferred to NBC) and we now have an interview notice in April. We do not know what it is about, until we go for the interview. I have another thread I created recently called "485 Interview" that you can visit in this forum.
Good news, as you already put it, is they did not lose our files :-)
AP
Good news, as you already put it, is they did not lose our files :-)
AP
more...
pictures medium length hairstyles.

dpsg
03-24 02:51 PM
Folks,
Can someone verify these numbers are correct. If It is skewed
I will call Ms Rosemary to correct them.
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/Sense...Comparison.pdf
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/Sense...umbersComp.pdf
Thanks,
Can someone verify these numbers are correct. If It is skewed
I will call Ms Rosemary to correct them.
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/Sense...Comparison.pdf
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/Sense...umbersComp.pdf
Thanks,
dresses Medium Hairstyles – Picture of

akhilmahajan
04-23 06:48 PM
First of all congrats for your I140......
Secondly, i8 was looking at the dates and the texas web site mentioned they are processing September 13, 2006 cases.......
But as per your information, it seems wrong..........
I guyess its just random case dates which are processed........ I will have my fingers crossed amd hopefully will get my gift soon.........
Thanks
Secondly, i8 was looking at the dates and the texas web site mentioned they are processing September 13, 2006 cases.......
But as per your information, it seems wrong..........
I guyess its just random case dates which are processed........ I will have my fingers crossed amd hopefully will get my gift soon.........
Thanks
more...
makeup medium length hairstyles for
nihar
11-23 08:07 PM
The issue is that i had applied for my h1 status this year and im completing my mba this year , as i thought i would be able to complete get a job . But alas now all im in is a soup . im about to complete my mba and be eligible for my cpt at the same time i have a dilema about my h1 approved or not . the query is dated the same day as the approval letter . now wat shud i do . i want to get a job and also guide me as to how should i apply for my jobs and also what should i do
girlfriend If you have medium length
lee.cook
January 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Hello,
It really depends on what you're wanting the camera for, i've looked at that cybershot and IMHO I dont like it, the design isn't for me.
The Canon EOS Rebel XT and XTI are both very good camera's and are both in your budget, the only major different is the zoom, the cybershot has 20x and the standard dslr lens is only 3x.
Rebel XT http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725259&sr=1-1
Rebel XTi
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000I1ZWRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725290&sr=1-1
I believe that the CANON dSLR will serve you better, but like I said it all depends on what you want, the CANON is a highly flexible camera and is a high quality digital camera that will last you for years to come.
It really depends on what you're wanting the camera for, i've looked at that cybershot and IMHO I dont like it, the design isn't for me.
The Canon EOS Rebel XT and XTI are both very good camera's and are both in your budget, the only major different is the zoom, the cybershot has 20x and the standard dslr lens is only 3x.
Rebel XT http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725259&sr=1-1
Rebel XTi
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000I1ZWRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725290&sr=1-1
I believe that the CANON dSLR will serve you better, but like I said it all depends on what you want, the CANON is a highly flexible camera and is a high quality digital camera that will last you for years to come.
hairstyles Hairstyles For Medium Length
averagedesi
08-23 11:33 AM
Folks
My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.
USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.
Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.
My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself
Anybody in the same boat?
Thanks!
PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me
My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.
USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.
Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.
My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself
Anybody in the same boat?
Thanks!
PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me
njboy
09-11 01:38 PM
-----------
This is just USCIS backlogs, DOL is a separate agency and the labor backlogs do not count in this.
--------------
not true,, the DOL does not do labor certification for backlogged cases anymore..this work has been transferred over from the State workforce agencies/state departments of labor to the backlog reduction centers..So....while, the DOL is a seperate agency, the labor backlogs is no longer handled by them, it is handled by the BPC..
This is just USCIS backlogs, DOL is a separate agency and the labor backlogs do not count in this.
--------------
not true,, the DOL does not do labor certification for backlogged cases anymore..this work has been transferred over from the State workforce agencies/state departments of labor to the backlog reduction centers..So....while, the DOL is a seperate agency, the labor backlogs is no longer handled by them, it is handled by the BPC..
desi3933
03-01 10:38 PM
Hi,
I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.
RFE is
All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.
I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on Monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.
As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
When was your last entry into the US on H1-B visa? You need to prove that you are maintaining status since last entry only.
____________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.
RFE is
All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.
I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on Monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.
As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
When was your last entry into the US on H1-B visa? You need to prove that you are maintaining status since last entry only.
____________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin