Munna Bhai
01-08 03:50 PM
Here is the situation, they already got Australia visa stamped and would like to make a honest visit to US before leaving for Australia, nothing hidden. So how to Convince VO.
wallpaper painting quotes on canvas
solraj
03-19 01:24 PM
Check with the employer and the designated lawyer if they received a notice saying 140 denied.If not check with your employer and see how the trend is wrt 140 approvals recently if anyone got approvals or any denials if yes is it an Ability to pay or Education.Either way you can file a Motion to reopen for both 140 and 485.I believe it has to be done in 30 days. So you should really rush getting this done.I would advise doing it from a very experienced lawyer than the actual lawyer who filed your original cae.
virald
08-05 02:44 PM
Filed 485 in vermont service center
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sent my application to vermont based on the USCIS answering system on June 30th that folks with approved I-140s should send 485 applications to the center where it was approved. Any ideas, if there is a problem with that and if the app gets transferred how much time it will take.
anyone else in the same boat?
Here you go --
1
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
You should be okay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sent my application to vermont based on the USCIS answering system on June 30th that folks with approved I-140s should send 485 applications to the center where it was approved. Any ideas, if there is a problem with that and if the app gets transferred how much time it will take.
anyone else in the same boat?
Here you go --
1
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
You should be okay.
2011 Song Quotes: all, canvas,
sbmallik
05-29 10:15 AM
Actually, if you work for a Canadian company the time spent outside Canada will count as if you were in Canada. So, you will still be able to meet the 2/5 requirement. But you need to check what are the conditions, I know that you can't just create your own company and stay there for example. Check the requirements.
On the US side, what visa will you be working on ? H1B ? If you like to stay in US, why not gained Canadian citizenship and work on TN, which is 3 years now (maybe more in the future) and very easy ?
Wrong, time spent outside Canada while working for a Canadian company does not automatically counts for PR maintenance (2/5 years). That's for some exception situation like serving in the military etc.
On the US side, what visa will you be working on ? H1B ? If you like to stay in US, why not gained Canadian citizenship and work on TN, which is 3 years now (maybe more in the future) and very easy ?
Wrong, time spent outside Canada while working for a Canadian company does not automatically counts for PR maintenance (2/5 years). That's for some exception situation like serving in the military etc.
more...
lecter
August 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM
Mats is on the money for sure. A 350D or a D70s (or D50) with a kit lens will make your millenia.
I bought a 20D as a backup, knock about camera for Africa. It's a good wee beast. But not in your budget range. But it's the obvious next step.
We can hardly wait for the ** which is ##MP and ##fps.
hehe
Rob
I bought a 20D as a backup, knock about camera for Africa. It's a good wee beast. But not in your budget range. But it's the obvious next step.
We can hardly wait for the ** which is ##MP and ##fps.
hehe
Rob
obelix
07-27 02:27 PM
Thanks. I will ask my employer if they can provide me one.
more...
evildead
01-18 02:54 PM
do you know the reason for the i140 denial? That could be very critical....its just not about what your title is ..and what you do ..its about the whole 9 yards...let us know the reason for denial
2010 quotes on canvas. painting
reddymjm
05-05 06:00 PM
I am sorry...I know this is irrelevent question here. I want to start new thread. How to start. I am not able find it. :(
Please help and don't give reds.
On home page clikc on forums. Then select a topic. You should see new thread there.
Please help and don't give reds.
On home page clikc on forums. Then select a topic. You should see new thread there.
more...
vjmjaan
04-15 09:17 PM
I found the ticket prices are comparable. The food was good. Not too much layover
and very good service.
They are very courteous and helpful in air and at Seoul airport.
and very good service.
They are very courteous and helpful in air and at Seoul airport.
hair painting quotes on canvas.
IneedAllGreen
02-04 01:09 PM
Thanks four response. Do you have any format to write a letter to Senator or congressman?
Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.
My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.
Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.
My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.
more...

brahmam
05-30 04:35 PM
Gotta clear backlog Ma' :D
information retrogression :rolleyes:
information retrogression :rolleyes:
hot Mod Dots Quote Canvas Art
Jaime
09-12 11:18 AM
You can modify the person's name for privacy, but keep the facts of his/her struggle
more...
house quotes on canvas. quotes on canvas; quotes on canvas. toddybody
senthil
06-15 12:52 PM
as july VB states all EB categories for india is current, is there a chance ( or even worst case scenario ) where the dates can retrogess in the middle of month anytime ?
in other words can we take it for granted that the dates will NOT move back till the last working day of july 07
any ideas / inputs ?
in other words can we take it for granted that the dates will NOT move back till the last working day of july 07
any ideas / inputs ?
tattoo Quick Quotes Home Decor Canvas
sanjay02
03-28 07:34 PM
Report to dept of labor at your local office.
info@dol.gov
info@dol.gov
more...
pictures painting quotes on canvas.
txuser
05-06 11:22 PM
Following are the documents I attached while applying for L2.
Your documents
--------------------
- Latest I-94
- Your pending H1B Receipt
- All approval notices (I-797)
- Passport pages
- 2 Pay Stubs
Spouse's documents
--------------------------
- Latest I-94
- Approval notices (I-797)
- Passport pages
- 2 Pay Stubs
- Marriage Certificate
If filing EAD concurrently
------------------------------
- 2 Color photographs (2'' x 2'')
Your documents
--------------------
- Latest I-94
- Your pending H1B Receipt
- All approval notices (I-797)
- Passport pages
- 2 Pay Stubs
Spouse's documents
--------------------------
- Latest I-94
- Approval notices (I-797)
- Passport pages
- 2 Pay Stubs
- Marriage Certificate
If filing EAD concurrently
------------------------------
- 2 Color photographs (2'' x 2'')
dresses quotes on canvas.
fasterthanlight�
05-12 12:14 PM
The dont is quite hard to make out
**font perhaps?
Did you think of maybe reversing the stroke and fill colours of the font to achieve better contrast? instead of green stroke white outline, the apple, for example, reverse it so that it is white on the outside, green on the inside, because the green tends to blend in with the fruit.
**font perhaps?
Did you think of maybe reversing the stroke and fill colours of the font to achieve better contrast? instead of green stroke white outline, the apple, for example, reverse it so that it is white on the outside, green on the inside, because the green tends to blend in with the fruit.
more...
makeup painting quotes on canvas.
vin13
02-11 04:13 PM
I had got an RFE on my 485 for a TB retest.
My lawyer suggested that i get the whole medical done again just so that they do not request any more tests as it had been more than a year.
On the other hand, my wife's medical was OK. so we did not have to do anything.
I think it is safer to get the whole medical re done if you got an medical related RFE.
My lawyer suggested that i get the whole medical done again just so that they do not request any more tests as it had been more than a year.
On the other hand, my wife's medical was OK. so we did not have to do anything.
I think it is safer to get the whole medical re done if you got an medical related RFE.
girlfriend painting quotes on canvas
dsneyog
11-29 07:51 PM
I would still like to know if I can e-file? This is the first time I am filing for AP. I didn't do it along with my EAD application.
Thanks
Thanks
hairstyles painting quotes on canvas.

javadeveloper
08-31 09:36 AM
Please do not spread a bad word about Indian companies. Infact 90% of us are working for Indian companies and we very much know we can not go with others due to the fact that experience or openness or waterver the reasons I don't like to mention here. I hope you can understand my request. Thanks.
Why Not?? 80% of Desi Companies do illegal things like
1.charging for H1B
2.charging for GC
3.Not keeping employees on payroll
4.Not paying on Bench
All companies are required to follow the rules/law
Why Not?? 80% of Desi Companies do illegal things like
1.charging for H1B
2.charging for GC
3.Not keeping employees on payroll
4.Not paying on Bench
All companies are required to follow the rules/law
MetteBB
05-12 12:50 PM
Choice of fonts is poor. :hat:
Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:
/mette :rabbit:
Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:
/mette :rabbit:
breddy2000
03-09 09:09 AM
Wow,
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
I think most of the EB1 category for India is being used up by the L1-A visa holders who are Multinational Executives.
The place I work has so many people from Big Indian companies and they have applied in EB-1 category and got their GCs in less than a Year.
I strongly feel L1-A visa holders shud not be put in EB-1 category.
What do you think.
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
I think most of the EB1 category for India is being used up by the L1-A visa holders who are Multinational Executives.
The place I work has so many people from Big Indian companies and they have applied in EB-1 category and got their GCs in less than a Year.
I strongly feel L1-A visa holders shud not be put in EB-1 category.
What do you think.