raysaikat
09-02 08:43 AM
You are on EAD. When you fill your I-9 form with the EAD info. your on EAD...but USCIS doesnt know about this...its up to the Employer to inform the USCIS but usually (or generally) the employer don't inform the USCIS,however I don't think its mandatory to inform USCIS. In any case its not on your shoulder to inform the USCIS.
So, what I would do, is save the I-9 form (it must have the date when you signed) and pay-stubs...just to show that you have been on EAD, should you get any RFE regarding the status.
Thanks....
This is not correct. The OP's status is not determined by what he files in the I-9 form. The determining factor is the I-94 form, the latest one that is valid. If the OP got an I-94 attached to his I-797 form (usually one does), then s/he is in H1-B from the day printed on the I-94 form regardless how long does the EAD remain valid.
AFAIK, if the OP wishes to remain on F-1 EAD, s/he can go out of the country before the H1-B I-94 starting date (Oct 1?) and reenter US on F-1 visa (i.e., the I-94 given at the port of entry would be for F-1). I do not know if there is any risk involved, or what would happen to the H1-B approval.
---------
I am not a lawyer. Use at your own risk any information given by me.
So, what I would do, is save the I-9 form (it must have the date when you signed) and pay-stubs...just to show that you have been on EAD, should you get any RFE regarding the status.
Thanks....
This is not correct. The OP's status is not determined by what he files in the I-9 form. The determining factor is the I-94 form, the latest one that is valid. If the OP got an I-94 attached to his I-797 form (usually one does), then s/he is in H1-B from the day printed on the I-94 form regardless how long does the EAD remain valid.
AFAIK, if the OP wishes to remain on F-1 EAD, s/he can go out of the country before the H1-B I-94 starting date (Oct 1?) and reenter US on F-1 visa (i.e., the I-94 given at the port of entry would be for F-1). I do not know if there is any risk involved, or what would happen to the H1-B approval.
---------
I am not a lawyer. Use at your own risk any information given by me.
wallpaper This time, Christina Aguilera
paskal
02-14 08:38 PM
WD is right that this is a model for groups with specific issues within iv. it is not possible for iv leaders to maintain focus on every issue in the realm of this warped system. as an organization it is only appropriate for iv to focus on the big overarching goal of ending retrogression to benefit all.
however specific groups do have a way to take initiative for their issues within the iv framework. it is necessary though to find leaders, take initiative and build your own momentum with continuous efforts.
iv-physicians is a model for this and it's hopefully continued and eventual success will inspire others.
however specific groups do have a way to take initiative for their issues within the iv framework. it is necessary though to find leaders, take initiative and build your own momentum with continuous efforts.
iv-physicians is a model for this and it's hopefully continued and eventual success will inspire others.
need_EAD
05-24 11:42 PM
sent
2011 Around Christina Aguilera
chanukya
07-17 05:48 PM
Check this out.
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
more...
mdipi
11-02 08:40 PM
hahaha! lost this was by accident too! see i had to do an interview for a school so i was all dressed up, so i posed like a weather man for a pic....so i went to Weather.com and got a local map that i was going to use to put behind me. well the extract tool didnt do exactly what i wanted cause i had never used it, so i did it like a quick mask. so in the end of the filter it ended up making it like all 'rough' on the edges. so i brought the map in....scaled it to size on the screen (i sized it to the whole screen. oh by the way, after i imported the pic onto the new doc.,i difference clouded it).so after all that i put difference clouds on the map too. i changed the layer blend to color blend and vola. it looks cool w/burn too. i have been playing around ALOT w/it. i think it is a big step for me! :beam:
-mike:cyclops:
-mike:cyclops:
GlobalCitizen
08-21 01:16 PM
Gurus,
I need help please!
My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.
I need help please!
My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.
more...
delhirocks
06-29 12:55 PM
My documents will reach attorney on Monday and he promised to file before July4.
Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.
Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.
2010 christina aguilera girlfriend. Christina Aguilera - Not
eadguru
11-01 04:56 PM
Hi eadguru
I too got query for AP to send clear copies of all data pages of PP,
where did you make color copies and how much it would be ?
Do we need to take all pages from the passport !
Thanks
I did it in Kinkos, I took all data pages in color and empty pages in black and white. It cost me around $15. (For two people). I also included all I 94 Cards.
I too got query for AP to send clear copies of all data pages of PP,
where did you make color copies and how much it would be ?
Do we need to take all pages from the passport !
Thanks
I did it in Kinkos, I took all data pages in color and empty pages in black and white. It cost me around $15. (For two people). I also included all I 94 Cards.
more...
malibuguy007
10-01 07:49 PM
Please help with the contribution drive
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21817
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21817
hair Christina Aguilera
Jaime
09-12 05:02 PM
Come to DC or we will send "Churi Chikkanna" after you...LOL
Not exactly sure who Churi Chikkanna is, but we will definitely recruit him/her and send him after anyone who does not attend the rally!!!
Only kidding of course
SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS IS THE TIME TO ACT! EVERYONE TO WASHINGTON!!! ALREADY MANY PEOPLE CHANGED THEIR MINDS AND DECIDED TO ATTEND!!! WHAT IS STOPPING YOU??? TELL US AND WE'LL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY (EVEN WITH TRAVEL MONEY) SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!
Not exactly sure who Churi Chikkanna is, but we will definitely recruit him/her and send him after anyone who does not attend the rally!!!
Only kidding of course
SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS IS THE TIME TO ACT! EVERYONE TO WASHINGTON!!! ALREADY MANY PEOPLE CHANGED THEIR MINDS AND DECIDED TO ATTEND!!! WHAT IS STOPPING YOU??? TELL US AND WE'LL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY (EVEN WITH TRAVEL MONEY) SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!
more...
genscn
10-30 09:23 AM
EAD has nothing to do with finger printing. People are getting EAD cards even before they go to their scheduled finger printing appointments. You will get your card 10-12 days after finger printing notice.
My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.
Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?
Thanks
My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.
Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?
Thanks
hot christina aguilera girlfriend. Christina Aguilera; Christina Aguilera
samcam
05-18 04:08 PM
As of now, we have 72 guests and 494 members online. I understand that some of the guests are already members and have just not logged in. But this is a call for all the guests who have not registered themselves as members to register and possibly contribute. Registration takes less than 5 minutes. Also as a registered member you have access to a live thread with the commentary from the senate session (which I feel is really awesome!!). So come join the IV registered users and help us increase the member count to 4000+ and enjoy the live senate session commentary!
Here is a link to the senate session commentary thread...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=873
Here is the link to register..
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_vbridge&Itemid=41&file=register.php
Why should you register?
Simple reason, you get access to the members only forums.. Very informative.. Also, only way to help yourself is by helping a bigger cause.. come join us and contribute!!
I have attached a screenshot of the members only forums... Take a look!
Here is a link to the senate session commentary thread...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=873
Here is the link to register..
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_vbridge&Itemid=41&file=register.php
Why should you register?
Simple reason, you get access to the members only forums.. Very informative.. Also, only way to help yourself is by helping a bigger cause.. come join us and contribute!!
I have attached a screenshot of the members only forums... Take a look!
more...
house Christina Aguilera Mug Shot

newbie2020
02-10 09:34 PM
If i am not mistaken We are looking at a legislation which will atleast renew them for few more months....So just as a word of caution it is too early for any assumption that EB4 Religious workers and EB5 is going to completely expire........ Wait 2 more weeks and we will know...
tattoo christina aguilera girlfriend.
breddy2000
03-09 09:09 AM
Wow,
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
I think most of the EB1 category for India is being used up by the L1-A visa holders who are Multinational Executives.
The place I work has so many people from Big Indian companies and they have applied in EB-1 category and got their GCs in less than a Year.
I strongly feel L1-A visa holders shud not be put in EB-1 category.
What do you think.
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
I think most of the EB1 category for India is being used up by the L1-A visa holders who are Multinational Executives.
The place I work has so many people from Big Indian companies and they have applied in EB-1 category and got their GCs in less than a Year.
I strongly feel L1-A visa holders shud not be put in EB-1 category.
What do you think.
more...
pictures christina aguilera girlfriend. christina aguilera drunk
saimrathi
08-10 04:07 PM
Can't attend.. Contributed $100 towards the cause..
dresses christina aguilera wallpaper
tinuverma
11-09 10:18 PM
NKAVJS, thanks for the response.
I know what to do now
I know what to do now
more...
makeup christina aguilera girlfriend. of Christina Aguilera were
sjhugoose
February 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Oooops, too late. All got before lunch break. Next will be better and cheaper.
Steven
So close, So close
Steven
So close, So close
girlfriend christina aguilera girlfriend. christina aguilera hair in

computer_gig21
04-02 09:50 AM
First apply for H4 asap. It is simple to file H4 extension. I also forgot to file extension for my wife. I realized after a month and applied. luckily her h4 was approved. my attorney told if we dont get the extension within 180 days she has to leave the country and get stamped. Any way talk to attorney. apply for extension and wait until another 3 months.if you dont get it then leave the country and come back.
hairstyles Christina Aguilera In
krishnam70
08-17 04:42 AM
TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.
I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.
hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.
I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.
hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.
chanduv23
09-30 04:33 PM
I cracked up reading the post. I never really understood why they call us losers and locusts.
vsoni
03-31 10:05 AM
This is strange � I was in the same situation you are now few months ago. I had expired visa from company A and I change to company B �six month ago I got visa stamped by Halifax Canada office. I had company visa expired less then one year. I don�t have any AP at that time, may be I am lucky.
I don�t know if any rules changed since then.
I don�t know if any rules changed since then.