GCard_Dream
04-05 04:32 PM
Is that really true? I am not so sure about that. I thought you can get unlimited H1B extension as long as you have your I-140 approved. Do you really have to be retrogressed? Can someone confirm this please.
If what you are saying is right then let's say that I have filed my I-485 already because PD is current and my H1B expires but haven't received my EAD yet, what would my status be then until I recieve EAD?
I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.
Update: I double checked this and you are right. Can get H1B extension after 6 years only if I-140 is approved and PD retrogressed or 365 have days have elapsed since the filing of labor. I guess the question now is what is your status if H1 has expired, I-485 is filed but EAD hasn't been received yet.
If what you are saying is right then let's say that I have filed my I-485 already because PD is current and my H1B expires but haven't received my EAD yet, what would my status be then until I recieve EAD?
I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.
Update: I double checked this and you are right. Can get H1B extension after 6 years only if I-140 is approved and PD retrogressed or 365 have days have elapsed since the filing of labor. I guess the question now is what is your status if H1 has expired, I-485 is filed but EAD hasn't been received yet.
wallpaper quotes on school memories.

martinvisalaw
06-03 06:15 PM
CIS should not have asked for an Affidavit of Support, but the other documents are normal. It is not unheard of for employment-based I-485 applicants to be interviewed, but usually they are not called if the priority date is not current. CIS might have confused your case with a family matter. However, you should attend the interview, and send all documents they request except the I-864. You can explain that an Aff. of Support should not be required in an EB case.

gc_bulgaria
11-25 09:22 PM
I called TSC and spoke to someone. Forgot to get the date though. Will do so tomorrow.
1-800-375-5283
1, 2, 2, 6, 1
Now enter your receipt number
1, 1 (now listen to the case update info)
3, 4
1-800-375-5283
1, 2, 2, 6, 1
Now enter your receipt number
1, 1 (now listen to the case update info)
3, 4
2011 quotes on school memories
pcs
05-16 02:52 PM
I wrote a strong but polite letter with a special request on the very top of the letter for his staff ...." Office staff, for GOD's sake please read this letter & DO not send a generic reply"
I got a call back from their office in no time & she said... please let me know what you want us to do to solve your problem.
This was in Ohio
I will suggest you to call the Congressman instead of Senator as they are more focussed. Send a letter & even better just drive up & meet them. You will not be able to meet the Congressman but the office staff will take care of your problem
all the best
I got a call back from their office in no time & she said... please let me know what you want us to do to solve your problem.
This was in Ohio
I will suggest you to call the Congressman instead of Senator as they are more focussed. Send a letter & even better just drive up & meet them. You will not be able to meet the Congressman but the office staff will take care of your problem
all the best
more...
jvordar
04-17 08:18 PM
guys have a question for u..
i'm invoking Ac21 and joining new employer.. but new employer is telling me that they dont want me to take any steps untill the H1 transfer is approved and in hand, and I have to give 2 weeks notice to my current employer after the approval..
now the question is that, after the approval will I be eligible to work for my older company for those 2 weeks since the H1 is already approved/transfered to the new employer?? has anyone faced such situation??...
i'm invoking Ac21 and joining new employer.. but new employer is telling me that they dont want me to take any steps untill the H1 transfer is approved and in hand, and I have to give 2 weeks notice to my current employer after the approval..
now the question is that, after the approval will I be eligible to work for my older company for those 2 weeks since the H1 is already approved/transfered to the new employer?? has anyone faced such situation??...
CatsintheCraddle
05-04 03:31 PM
Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.
We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.
I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.
We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.
more...

singhsa3
09-05 07:31 PM
Come on people, we are less than 2 weeks away from our destiny.
All you have to do is to rise from your daily chores, just for one day and help make this event successful.
All you have to do is to rise from your daily chores, just for one day and help make this event successful.
2010 beautiful quotes on life with

jmafonseca
November 9th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Hi Mats, thanks for the ellaborate reply.
I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.
1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.
2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.
3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.
Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.
Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.
I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.
1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.
2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.
3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.
Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.
Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.
more...
Blog Feeds
06-25 01:20 AM
VIA USCIS
Introduction
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is seeking public comment on a proposed federal rule that would adjust fees for immigration benefit applications and petitions.* The proposal, posted to the*Federal Register (http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/2010-13991.htm)*on June 11, 2010 for public viewing, would increase overall fees by a weighted average of about 10 percent but would not increase the fee for the naturalization application.
Background
USCIS is a fee-based organization with about 90 percent of its budget coming from fees paid by applicants and petitioners to obtain immigration benefits.* The law requires USCIS to conduct fee reviews every two years to determine whether it is recovering its costs to administer the nation�s immigration laws, process applications, and provide the infrastructure needed to support those activities.* This proposed rule results from a comprehensive fee review begun in 2009.*********
USCIS�s fee revenue in fiscal years 2008 and 2009 was much lower than projected, and fee revenue in fiscal year 2010 remains low.* While USCIS did receive appropriations from Congress, budget cuts of approximately $160 million have not bridged the remaining gap between costs and anticipated revenue.* A fee adjustment, as detailed in the proposed rule, is necessary to ensure USCIS recovers the costs of its operations while also meeting the application processing goals identified in the 2007 fee rule.*
Highlights of 2010 Proposed Fee Rule
The proposed fee rule would increase the average application and petition fees by approximately 10 percent.
Understanding the unique importance of naturalization, USCIS is proposing that the naturalization application fee not be increased.
The proposed rule would establish three new fees for:
Regional center designation under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (EB-5);
Individuals seeking civil surgeon designation; and
Recovery of the cost of processing immigrant visas granted by the Department of State.
The rule also proposes to adjust fees for the premium processing service.* This would ensure that USCIS can continue to modernize to become a more efficient and effective organization.
The proposed fee structure also reduces fees for five individual applications and petitions as a result of lower processing costs:
Petition for Alien Fianc� (Form I-129F);
Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (Form I-539);
Application to Adjust Status From Temporary To Permanent Resident (Form I-698);
Application for Family Unity Benefits (Form I-817); and
Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565).*
Current and Proposed Immigration Fees
Application/Petition Description*
Current Fees*
Proposed Fees
I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
$290
$365
I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document $320 $330 I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant worker $320 $325 I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) $455 $340 I-130 Petition for Alien Relative $355 $420 I-131 Application for Travel Document $305 $360 I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker $475 $580 I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion $585 $630 I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant $375 $405 I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status $930 $985 I-526 Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur $1,435 $1,500 I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status $300 *$290 I-600/600A Orphan Petitions $670 $720 I-687 Application for Status as a Temporary Resident $710 $1,130 I-690 Application for Waiver on Grounds of Inadmissibility $185 $200 I-694 Notice of Appeal of Decision $545 $755 I-698 Application to Adjust Status From Temporary to Permanent Resident $1,370 $1,020 I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence $465 $505 I-765 Application for Employment Authorization $340 $380 I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits $440 $435 I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition $340 $405 I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions $2,850 $3,750 Civil Surgeon Designation* *$0** $615 I-924 Application for Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program *$0 $6,230 N-300 Application to File Declaration of Intention* $235 $250 N-336 Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings $605 $650 N-400 Application for Naturalization $595 $595 N-470 Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes $305 $330 N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document $380 $345 N-600/N-600K Naturalization Certificate Applications $460 *$600 Waiver Forms (I-191, I-192, I-193, I-212, I-601, I-612) $545 $585 Immigrant Visa* $0 $165 Biometric Services $80 $85
Last updated:06/09/2010
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2010/06/24/uscis-seeks-public-comment-on-proposal-to-adjust-fees-for-immigration-benefits-fact-sheet.aspx?ref=rss)
Introduction
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is seeking public comment on a proposed federal rule that would adjust fees for immigration benefit applications and petitions.* The proposal, posted to the*Federal Register (http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/2010-13991.htm)*on June 11, 2010 for public viewing, would increase overall fees by a weighted average of about 10 percent but would not increase the fee for the naturalization application.
Background
USCIS is a fee-based organization with about 90 percent of its budget coming from fees paid by applicants and petitioners to obtain immigration benefits.* The law requires USCIS to conduct fee reviews every two years to determine whether it is recovering its costs to administer the nation�s immigration laws, process applications, and provide the infrastructure needed to support those activities.* This proposed rule results from a comprehensive fee review begun in 2009.*********
USCIS�s fee revenue in fiscal years 2008 and 2009 was much lower than projected, and fee revenue in fiscal year 2010 remains low.* While USCIS did receive appropriations from Congress, budget cuts of approximately $160 million have not bridged the remaining gap between costs and anticipated revenue.* A fee adjustment, as detailed in the proposed rule, is necessary to ensure USCIS recovers the costs of its operations while also meeting the application processing goals identified in the 2007 fee rule.*
Highlights of 2010 Proposed Fee Rule
The proposed fee rule would increase the average application and petition fees by approximately 10 percent.
Understanding the unique importance of naturalization, USCIS is proposing that the naturalization application fee not be increased.
The proposed rule would establish three new fees for:
Regional center designation under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (EB-5);
Individuals seeking civil surgeon designation; and
Recovery of the cost of processing immigrant visas granted by the Department of State.
The rule also proposes to adjust fees for the premium processing service.* This would ensure that USCIS can continue to modernize to become a more efficient and effective organization.
The proposed fee structure also reduces fees for five individual applications and petitions as a result of lower processing costs:
Petition for Alien Fianc� (Form I-129F);
Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (Form I-539);
Application to Adjust Status From Temporary To Permanent Resident (Form I-698);
Application for Family Unity Benefits (Form I-817); and
Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565).*
Current and Proposed Immigration Fees
Application/Petition Description*
Current Fees*
Proposed Fees
I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
$290
$365
I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document $320 $330 I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant worker $320 $325 I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) $455 $340 I-130 Petition for Alien Relative $355 $420 I-131 Application for Travel Document $305 $360 I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker $475 $580 I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion $585 $630 I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant $375 $405 I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status $930 $985 I-526 Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur $1,435 $1,500 I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status $300 *$290 I-600/600A Orphan Petitions $670 $720 I-687 Application for Status as a Temporary Resident $710 $1,130 I-690 Application for Waiver on Grounds of Inadmissibility $185 $200 I-694 Notice of Appeal of Decision $545 $755 I-698 Application to Adjust Status From Temporary to Permanent Resident $1,370 $1,020 I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence $465 $505 I-765 Application for Employment Authorization $340 $380 I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits $440 $435 I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition $340 $405 I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions $2,850 $3,750 Civil Surgeon Designation* *$0** $615 I-924 Application for Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program *$0 $6,230 N-300 Application to File Declaration of Intention* $235 $250 N-336 Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings $605 $650 N-400 Application for Naturalization $595 $595 N-470 Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes $305 $330 N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document $380 $345 N-600/N-600K Naturalization Certificate Applications $460 *$600 Waiver Forms (I-191, I-192, I-193, I-212, I-601, I-612) $545 $585 Immigrant Visa* $0 $165 Biometric Services $80 $85
Last updated:06/09/2010
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2010/06/24/uscis-seeks-public-comment-on-proposal-to-adjust-fees-for-immigration-benefits-fact-sheet.aspx?ref=rss)
hair memories with friends quotes.
missourian
07-09 10:35 AM
This website is for immigration issues only. Please don't hate me now.
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
more...
reno_john
06-18 12:34 PM
U need to Say the last entry because H1B visa will tell you the stamping city. SO u can go ahead and tell them the port of entry u came to USA after H1B stamp, since u will be sending a copy of ur passport and they will see ur Canada visa and also the H1 visa with Canada as the date of issuance and that will be in the USCIS database, because they verify before they issue the H1 visa.
hot memories quotes. Related video results for memories quotes or sayings

bestofall
07-28 04:28 PM
How to Participate
To participate in these calls, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov specifying which call you would like to join. Participants will receive a return email with the call-in information.
New procedures:
To ensure your participation, we encourage you to RSVP 48 hours before the call.
Please send us your questions and issues related to the teleconference topics ahead of the call.
If you are unable to participate in these calls, please visit our website at www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman for upcoming teleconference dates. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
To participate in these calls, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov specifying which call you would like to join. Participants will receive a return email with the call-in information.
New procedures:
To ensure your participation, we encourage you to RSVP 48 hours before the call.
Please send us your questions and issues related to the teleconference topics ahead of the call.
If you are unable to participate in these calls, please visit our website at www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman for upcoming teleconference dates. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
more...
house quotes about memories and
sunny1000
11-19 06:10 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?
Thanks in advance.
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?
Thanks in advance.
tattoo memories quotes. memories
satishku_2000
08-01 06:21 PM
Unlike I485, you can appeal adverse desisions by USCIS, in I140 cases.Also try Ombudsman and local Congressman.You still have to know, what USCIS decision is.may be you will be alright without doing anything,and your I-140 will be favorably adjudicated!
Wish you all the best
I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...
Wish you all the best
I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...
more...
pictures quotes about memories
govindk
10-30 11:02 PM
My EAD is pending for more than 90 days now.My received date is 27th July and Notice date is 31st Aug. I called USCIS and told that my application is pending for more than 90 days. The Level 1 officer acknowledged the fact and escalated the call to Level 2. The level 2 IO was very rude and simply deny to accept the fact that 90 days are over. She simply said that the USCIS is counting 90 days from the notice date not the received date. I told her that It is mentioned on the USCIS website that 90 days are from the received date. The IO officer scolded at me and said if I don't believe her words, then do not call USCIS.:mad:
I guess there is no point calling USCIS and checking status on EAD. I am hoping that the situation will improve and i will soon get EAD card.
I guess there is no point calling USCIS and checking status on EAD. I am hoping that the situation will improve and i will soon get EAD card.
dresses quotes about memories and
lee.cook
January 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Hello,
It really depends on what you're wanting the camera for, i've looked at that cybershot and IMHO I dont like it, the design isn't for me.
The Canon EOS Rebel XT and XTI are both very good camera's and are both in your budget, the only major different is the zoom, the cybershot has 20x and the standard dslr lens is only 3x.
Rebel XT http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725259&sr=1-1
Rebel XTi
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000I1ZWRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725290&sr=1-1
I believe that the CANON dSLR will serve you better, but like I said it all depends on what you want, the CANON is a highly flexible camera and is a high quality digital camera that will last you for years to come.
It really depends on what you're wanting the camera for, i've looked at that cybershot and IMHO I dont like it, the design isn't for me.
The Canon EOS Rebel XT and XTI are both very good camera's and are both in your budget, the only major different is the zoom, the cybershot has 20x and the standard dslr lens is only 3x.
Rebel XT http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725259&sr=1-1
Rebel XTi
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000I1ZWRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725290&sr=1-1
I believe that the CANON dSLR will serve you better, but like I said it all depends on what you want, the CANON is a highly flexible camera and is a high quality digital camera that will last you for years to come.
more...
makeup cute quotes about memories

thamizhan
07-18 10:39 AM
Check this out....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Gandhigiri_works_US_to_give_more_Green_Cards/articleshow/2215001.cms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Gandhigiri_works_US_to_give_more_Green_Cards/articleshow/2215001.cms
girlfriend QUOTES AND MEMORIES:
h1techSlave
09-18 02:11 PM
Despite what the Democrats are saying illegals might get health benefit even when they are illegals. The reason for this is that the current bill does not mandate immigration status check.
Agreed. But, that is only until CIR is not passed. Once CIR is approved ( IF ) next year, then all the undocumented people will come under the shield and will enjoy all the health benefit government is going to offer at the expense of Tax payers money.
Agreed. But, that is only until CIR is not passed. Once CIR is approved ( IF ) next year, then all the undocumented people will come under the shield and will enjoy all the health benefit government is going to offer at the expense of Tax payers money.
hairstyles quotes about memories with
yabadaba
06-29 02:22 AM
Yabadaba,
I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.
See
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295
There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
establish proof of inspection of entry into the US
So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE
for u - u need to put in the last time u got a stamp when u left/entered the country. my case was different, I had gotten a visa stamp from toronto. that should be sufficient proof for uscis
I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.
See
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295
There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
establish proof of inspection of entry into the US
So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE
for u - u need to put in the last time u got a stamp when u left/entered the country. my case was different, I had gotten a visa stamp from toronto. that should be sufficient proof for uscis
obelix
08-21 07:24 PM
I am in a similar boat [not sure about the reason though, no reasons were given]. My lawyer is going to re-file with premium processing citing an old receipt date of June 27th, 2007. Any updates from your side?
My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.
My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.
yestogc
07-02 09:11 PM
If your original H1B has expired and extension has been denied then you cannot work until MTR is approved.
It is not stated anywhere how much time someone gets after his petition is denied, but you can take it anywhere between 30-45 days.
Do you have EAD ?
It is not stated anywhere how much time someone gets after his petition is denied, but you can take it anywhere between 30-45 days.
Do you have EAD ?