
bindas74
05-15 05:04 PM
To Bindas74,
Did the e-file process ask you to pay the biometric fee? I ask because my attorney informed me this afternoon that I do not need to pay a biometric fee, or send in a G-325A form, when sending in my EAD/AP renewal. Do please let me know if this is not the case.
On the Advance Parole justification, I would put in a note stating that I maintain close ties with my family in <country here> and travel frequently to see them. Additionally, state that you wish to travel abroad on vacation on multiple occasions through the year, and request them to grant you an Advance Parole for these reasons. This document request seems to be in lieu of the covering letter that's usually sent with an AP request. I'm sure they don't need you to send them ticket receipts.
Thanks,
Hi X-Wing,
Thanks for the response.
I dont think it asked me for the $80 biometric fee during the E-filing process. Someone else had answered to my quesiton on a different thread as well that I dont have to pay it.
I will make sure I put in the reasons you suggested for the AP in my documentation. Thanks again.
Another questions is that since I files EAD and AP concurrently, can I send both the documents in the same packet? ( I am guessing it's ok since the attorneys usually send everything in a single packet , right? )
-Thanks
Did the e-file process ask you to pay the biometric fee? I ask because my attorney informed me this afternoon that I do not need to pay a biometric fee, or send in a G-325A form, when sending in my EAD/AP renewal. Do please let me know if this is not the case.
On the Advance Parole justification, I would put in a note stating that I maintain close ties with my family in <country here> and travel frequently to see them. Additionally, state that you wish to travel abroad on vacation on multiple occasions through the year, and request them to grant you an Advance Parole for these reasons. This document request seems to be in lieu of the covering letter that's usually sent with an AP request. I'm sure they don't need you to send them ticket receipts.
Thanks,
Hi X-Wing,
Thanks for the response.
I dont think it asked me for the $80 biometric fee during the E-filing process. Someone else had answered to my quesiton on a different thread as well that I dont have to pay it.
I will make sure I put in the reasons you suggested for the AP in my documentation. Thanks again.
Another questions is that since I files EAD and AP concurrently, can I send both the documents in the same packet? ( I am guessing it's ok since the attorneys usually send everything in a single packet , right? )
-Thanks
wallpaper dresses Moonlight Sonata
vjkypally
07-26 02:09 PM
This is not good news for us. The recaptured visas will go towards nurses and none from us wil benefit.We need to shout out loud.
god_bless_you
04-06 12:44 PM
As far i know you should have a valid H1 status or approved EAD to work and keep your status as valid.
Once you start working on EAD there may be gaps with next EAD approval.
Simply you will not claim working during that period but this is possible only after you start working on your first EAD.
simply if you do not have a valid H1 until you get EAD and claim working on EAD with your Employer by filling W4 forms etc. you will be out of status..
Please check with a attorney on this!!
Once you start working on EAD there may be gaps with next EAD approval.
Simply you will not claim working during that period but this is possible only after you start working on your first EAD.
simply if you do not have a valid H1 until you get EAD and claim working on EAD with your Employer by filling W4 forms etc. you will be out of status..
Please check with a attorney on this!!
2011 moonlight sonata sheet music
rajeshalex
07-30 09:29 AM
May be we can ask the important questions from everyone and filter it out/ask the top ten among them as a community?
more...
inderman
10-16 06:12 PM
Its probably going to be difficult to justify at a later time how the job role can still be the same if ur title changes from Manager to S/w Engineer...
It would make sense to request ur new employer to alter the title to s'th like S/w specialist or s'th like that... which can more easily b justified as an alternative to the earlier job title.
Again, u need to pay even more attention to ensure that the job role is identical becoz that is what matters more...
Applying AC 21 will save u in case ur old employer tries to revoke 140...
It would make sense to request ur new employer to alter the title to s'th like S/w specialist or s'th like that... which can more easily b justified as an alternative to the earlier job title.
Again, u need to pay even more attention to ensure that the job role is identical becoz that is what matters more...
Applying AC 21 will save u in case ur old employer tries to revoke 140...
GCBy3000
07-26 11:08 AM
It says "which was ordered to lie on the table"
lie on the table = next to dead = already in mortuary = some miracle could pull this back to life.
Anyhow Kudos to Cornyn. Arise , Awake and stop not till the goal is reached. he was beaten several times to death with all his amendments, but still I am seeing him with full of energy when it comes to EBs.
lie on the table = next to dead = already in mortuary = some miracle could pull this back to life.
Anyhow Kudos to Cornyn. Arise , Awake and stop not till the goal is reached. he was beaten several times to death with all his amendments, but still I am seeing him with full of energy when it comes to EBs.
more...
vwu3
06-17 11:54 AM
I am an international student on an F1 student visa. Am I allowed to sell iPhone apps on the Apple app store (the US one)?
Thanks.
Thanks.
2010 moonlight sonata sheet music
knowDOL
07-27 11:05 AM
If GC is not your priority and you are ready to pay money every year to your attorney you can leave your company in the middle of all this. If I were you, even if I am not from India or China I would not have left a company that has a PD of 2002.
After I140 approval your PD is locked and you can apply for H1B transfer along with 3 year extension and you can file I485 with your 2002 PD. Even though you are not from China or India noone is sure that EB2 world will be current throughout the 2007 fiscal year. So, one step at a time. Cool down and go slow.
Dear all
First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)
Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:
LC State: NJ
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: 24 SEP 02
I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
Concurrent filing: NO
So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.
I guess the best option for me is to
** wait till my get my I140 approves,
** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
** Wait for at least 180 days
then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???
More suggestions and opinions??? :o
Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.
Pls advise
Sky
After I140 approval your PD is locked and you can apply for H1B transfer along with 3 year extension and you can file I485 with your 2002 PD. Even though you are not from China or India noone is sure that EB2 world will be current throughout the 2007 fiscal year. So, one step at a time. Cool down and go slow.
Dear all
First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)
Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:
LC State: NJ
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: 24 SEP 02
I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
Concurrent filing: NO
So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.
I guess the best option for me is to
** wait till my get my I140 approves,
** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
** Wait for at least 180 days
then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???
More suggestions and opinions??? :o
Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.
Pls advise
Sky
more...
adhantari
07-29 03:34 PM
?????????
hair moonlight sonata sheet music
priti8888
10-17 07:17 PM
In conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.
thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.
thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.
more...
saibaba
12-18 03:51 PM
You can set up register on the website of USCIS. After you get an account, put in your case receipt #, and you can monitor the progress of the case.
I did it on 12/06 and it shows the same date since then...
in fact it has not allowed me to add our app recipt numbers earlier and when I tried on 12/06 they got added to the online website...
so can I consider that there are no recent LUD's on our 485 apps?
thanx a lot for the info...
I did it on 12/06 and it shows the same date since then...
in fact it has not allowed me to add our app recipt numbers earlier and when I tried on 12/06 they got added to the online website...
so can I consider that there are no recent LUD's on our 485 apps?
thanx a lot for the info...
hot Title: Moonlight Sonata - 1st
krishmunn
05-20 01:44 PM
Get HDFC receipt
Fill DS -160 online (no 156 or 157). You can complete 160 even before paying fees though. You will need to upload photo in DS 160.
2 days after the receipt was issued, take appointment (online).
Arrange to drop the docs (copy of passport, copy of 797, Appointment Letter, Receipt) at VFS Center 3 days before interview (this step is unique for Mumbai consulate).
Appear for interview
You may also buy a Rs250 Ticket to Start & Stripe Lounge where you can sit inside till your appointment time (instead of standing outside in queue) and they will take you to consulate by bus right before interview. It is worth , particularly in hot (or pouring) month of July.
Fill DS -160 online (no 156 or 157). You can complete 160 even before paying fees though. You will need to upload photo in DS 160.
2 days after the receipt was issued, take appointment (online).
Arrange to drop the docs (copy of passport, copy of 797, Appointment Letter, Receipt) at VFS Center 3 days before interview (this step is unique for Mumbai consulate).
Appear for interview
You may also buy a Rs250 Ticket to Start & Stripe Lounge where you can sit inside till your appointment time (instead of standing outside in queue) and they will take you to consulate by bus right before interview. It is worth , particularly in hot (or pouring) month of July.
more...
house Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven
smartboy75
11-02 02:25 AM
next time make sure only news pertaining to smartboy is posted...all else can wait...hail smartboy
cjain...
Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...
I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...
Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...
cjain...
Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...
I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...
Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...
tattoo Moonlight Sonata | Piano Sheet
I-485 approval
08-20 10:30 AM
I filed for I-485 under EB3 category in July 2007 and have a priority date of March 2003. Since EB3 is not moving at all. I applied in EB2 category and got I-140 approved based on my old Priority date(March 2003).
My attorney sent a letter to USCIS and requesting them to approve my case based on my approved I-140 (EB2) in July 2009. Since then we haven't recieved any communication from them.
My case is current as of Aug 1st 2009 but no LUD's on my case.
How would I know that USCIS have changed my case from EB3 to EB2.
I apperciate your response in this regard.
My attorney sent a letter to USCIS and requesting them to approve my case based on my approved I-140 (EB2) in July 2009. Since then we haven't recieved any communication from them.
My case is current as of Aug 1st 2009 but no LUD's on my case.
How would I know that USCIS have changed my case from EB3 to EB2.
I apperciate your response in this regard.
more...
pictures moonlight sonata sheet music free.
dummgelauft
04-14 10:04 AM
Umnagini! tough luck man. If this were at-all possible, I would have had my Green card 5 years ago. I have the exact same situation as yours. No, can't do it.
dresses Moonlight Sonata score
skynet2500
06-22 06:18 PM
IS it possible to send to TSC even though 140 is approved in NSC. Looks like 80 percent of applications go to TSC. Can we even choose where we can send?
more...
makeup Moonlight Sonata Sheet Music
shsk
07-19 10:51 PM
Hi,
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
girlfriend dresses moonlight sonata sheet
rb_248
10-19 04:27 PM
Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.
I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.
I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.
hairstyles Moonlight Sonata Sheet Music
bestin
05-30 10:57 PM
Lets forget about Company B.I understand his question is whether he could join company A.
ok to answer your question
I would recommend you to goto www.allexperts.com.
Click "News/Issues"
under Government click "immigration issues"
In the window click immigration issues.
I would recommend Ajay Arora or Ramasamy.If they are online when you access post this question there.U will get a reply within 3 days.A clear solution.....
In my opinion I think you are okay to join company A subject to the following
1.Since when you left University.
2.Did u have an I94 attached with your company A approval notice?
Hope this helps.
ok to answer your question
I would recommend you to goto www.allexperts.com.
Click "News/Issues"
under Government click "immigration issues"
In the window click immigration issues.
I would recommend Ajay Arora or Ramasamy.If they are online when you access post this question there.U will get a reply within 3 days.A clear solution.....
In my opinion I think you are okay to join company A subject to the following
1.Since when you left University.
2.Did u have an I94 attached with your company A approval notice?
Hope this helps.
AB1275
12-18 10:07 AM
For MTR - Brief / Evidence need to be given within 30 days of denial.
For Appeal - A brief statement of what the error with the decision or what the new evidence is needed in the form, later actual evidences can be given within 30 days of filing form 290(B).
In either case, 290(B) have to be filed to keep it going.
Both Appeal and MTR should be sent to the service that made unfavorable change and later on when additional evidences are sent they need to be send to AAO directly.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for the suggestion.....From what I understand from it, the evidence for MTR has to be filed with the MTR and cant be filed later. Is that right? If so, then my only choice is Appeal since my W-2 will not reach me before the due date of the 290B.
For Appeal - A brief statement of what the error with the decision or what the new evidence is needed in the form, later actual evidences can be given within 30 days of filing form 290(B).
In either case, 290(B) have to be filed to keep it going.
Both Appeal and MTR should be sent to the service that made unfavorable change and later on when additional evidences are sent they need to be send to AAO directly.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for the suggestion.....From what I understand from it, the evidence for MTR has to be filed with the MTR and cant be filed later. Is that right? If so, then my only choice is Appeal since my W-2 will not reach me before the due date of the 290B.
iheartindia79
05-14 03:40 AM
I am e-filing for EAD renewal.
Are the following options correct for :
1. Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.: "DA:ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)"
Same for
2. Current Immigration Status:"DA:ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)"
and for Eligibility Status: "(c)(9) Filed I-485"
Please someone who filed EAD renewal.
Are the following options correct for :
1. Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.: "DA:ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)"
Same for
2. Current Immigration Status:"DA:ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)"
and for Eligibility Status: "(c)(9) Filed I-485"
Please someone who filed EAD renewal.