indygc
12-18 11:41 PM
Hi All,
One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,
He is having H1B from Company A, company even filed labor, he got a project all was going well , his project with client got over on September 15th 2009. He was on bench since then, his recruiting guys tried hard marketing him and atlast after 3 mnths found a project and when the time has come for paper work, today,HR from client called and told him that his company A's HR responded them saying his H1 was cancelled on September 15th as soon as his project got over with his previous client. My friend was not intimated about this not even the recruiter and was in assumption that company is still supporting him ..He is in shock and helpless..
Now the question is its more than 90 days since Sept 15th, what is the current situation what can he do? (has 2 offers in hand and no h1)..wat are the options he left with? Anything can be done? Can he stay and apply a new H1 or transfer? Pleas advise, Gurus appreciate your quick response.
Thanks in Advance
AJ
One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,
He is having H1B from Company A, company even filed labor, he got a project all was going well , his project with client got over on September 15th 2009. He was on bench since then, his recruiting guys tried hard marketing him and atlast after 3 mnths found a project and when the time has come for paper work, today,HR from client called and told him that his company A's HR responded them saying his H1 was cancelled on September 15th as soon as his project got over with his previous client. My friend was not intimated about this not even the recruiter and was in assumption that company is still supporting him ..He is in shock and helpless..
Now the question is its more than 90 days since Sept 15th, what is the current situation what can he do? (has 2 offers in hand and no h1)..wat are the options he left with? Anything can be done? Can he stay and apply a new H1 or transfer? Pleas advise, Gurus appreciate your quick response.
Thanks in Advance
AJ
wallpaper With Nicki Minaj enjoying the
somegchuh
10-26 01:11 PM
I hope they mail it back because that's something I definitely need. I didn't know they will look at my I797. I wish I had known this before my wife went for visa stamping. There's alway a new kink, isn't it :-)
My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
rvr_jcop
02-17 11:33 AM
Ok ..
Now I dont want to change my employer .
But my employer doent pay when I am on bench . So I may not having paystubs after March .
Will it cause any problem to H1 extention ?
Ofcourse, if H1-extension requires the last couple of pay checks, there is a possibility they would ask for the 'latest', as opposed to March pay stubs, if you apply for extension say in August. Again, if you apply for extension in April with March paystubs (within 6 months of expiry), then there is a less possibility. But you cant rule that out if they ask for latest stubs in the potential RFE in the future. So its up to you.
Now I dont want to change my employer .
But my employer doent pay when I am on bench . So I may not having paystubs after March .
Will it cause any problem to H1 extention ?
Ofcourse, if H1-extension requires the last couple of pay checks, there is a possibility they would ask for the 'latest', as opposed to March pay stubs, if you apply for extension say in August. Again, if you apply for extension in April with March paystubs (within 6 months of expiry), then there is a less possibility. But you cant rule that out if they ask for latest stubs in the potential RFE in the future. So its up to you.
2011 Labels: drake, free download,
kumarc123
05-11 09:50 AM
I think the only language that US understands is lawsuit otherwise everything is unfair. You can see that is why there is a lawsuit culture here. Every agency govt and non govt tries to cheat you be it car rental agency, be it movers be it USCIS. By default everything is taken moral in US unless proven by lawsuit or dictated by law.
Even if we loose lawsuit, it will make impact in the sense that the issue will get a lot of publicity. I am willing to donate to IV but not for nothing, not for flowers, not protests not for this forum either, I am willing to donate if there is some rigid action to be taken like a lawsuit.
I agree with you 100% over there, I am up for a lawsuit and a rally. Problem is, so many of the members here are all talk and no walk (Not IV Core members, no disrespect to them). I have sent so many letters,made soo many calls, specially at the time when Lofgreen was talking about recapture of visa numbers. In the end I got frusturated.
Illegals are better than us, imagine if EAD had not happened? A lot of members would be united to fight the cause.
Unification is very important. Above all doing something big rather than just talking about it!
Even if we loose lawsuit, it will make impact in the sense that the issue will get a lot of publicity. I am willing to donate to IV but not for nothing, not for flowers, not protests not for this forum either, I am willing to donate if there is some rigid action to be taken like a lawsuit.
I agree with you 100% over there, I am up for a lawsuit and a rally. Problem is, so many of the members here are all talk and no walk (Not IV Core members, no disrespect to them). I have sent so many letters,made soo many calls, specially at the time when Lofgreen was talking about recapture of visa numbers. In the end I got frusturated.
Illegals are better than us, imagine if EAD had not happened? A lot of members would be united to fight the cause.
Unification is very important. Above all doing something big rather than just talking about it!
more...
kaizersoze
07-17 06:17 PM
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
Google Order #376816648638727
Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.
Google Order #376816648638727
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.
inskrish
07-16 05:27 PM
Hi,
Just FYI. The original poster (GCKabhayega) has a long history of posting such messages with sensitive titles, by giving an impression as if the Visa Bullettin or Processing Times were released. You can confirm this by looking at his/her old posts.
Just FYI. The original poster (GCKabhayega) has a long history of posting such messages with sensitive titles, by giving an impression as if the Visa Bullettin or Processing Times were released. You can confirm this by looking at his/her old posts.
more...
amsgc
05-29 08:13 PM
The highlighted statement doesn't seem to be correct. You can have more than one employer file an H-1B petiton for you.
Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.
Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?
Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.
Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.
USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval
This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.
Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.
Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?
Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.
Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.
USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval
This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.
2010 Drake and Nicki Minaj Married?
pappu
10-11 12:30 PM
The intent is to keep the issue of immigration alive till the elections so that there is a chance for any Immigration bill after elections. There are several other pressing issues faced by the nation and Immigration is just one of them. It may not be #1 priority now. The lameduck is very important if something needs to be done on Immigration. The results of Nov elections will also influence what kind of Immigration reform is possible. There is also pressure on the President to act on such national issues. Read Obama Is in the Jaws of Political Death: Can He Survive? - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599202471800)
more...
Jerrome
05-21 01:30 PM
I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem.
Bump
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem.
Bump
hair Lil Wayne,Drake,Nicki Minaj
akhilmahajan
04-23 06:48 PM
First of all congrats for your I140......
Secondly, i8 was looking at the dates and the texas web site mentioned they are processing September 13, 2006 cases.......
But as per your information, it seems wrong..........
I guyess its just random case dates which are processed........ I will have my fingers crossed amd hopefully will get my gift soon.........
Thanks
Secondly, i8 was looking at the dates and the texas web site mentioned they are processing September 13, 2006 cases.......
But as per your information, it seems wrong..........
I guyess its just random case dates which are processed........ I will have my fingers crossed amd hopefully will get my gift soon.........
Thanks
more...
eastindia
09-14 02:18 PM
There are less than 1000 replies in the I-485 voting thread and no money is required...how do you plan to sell 20K tickets to only a few "active" members?
I agree with you. On that thread people are complaining that they should not have to register to vote. How do you expect them to spend time taking out their credit card, entering the 16 digits using keyboard and hit the submit button really hard.
You are asking Desis to give $10. Forget it. They would spend $10 on Mango Lassi for themselves.
I agree with you. On that thread people are complaining that they should not have to register to vote. How do you expect them to spend time taking out their credit card, entering the 16 digits using keyboard and hit the submit button really hard.
You are asking Desis to give $10. Forget it. They would spend $10 on Mango Lassi for themselves.
hot lil wayne nicki minaj and
gc28262
07-29 11:04 PM
I don't think that dude knows what he is talking about. Anyway EB1 cases ARE separate from EB2/EB3 and ARE adjudicated separately than the rest. That's why it is current and I don't know what more that dude wanted...Just few months here and there in adjudication process of EB1 cases...so what? In this whole mess of years and years of waiting for others, what's the big deal?
This particular EB1 gc aspirant has been waiting for his gc even after 2-3 years of his PD becoming current. He don't want EB1 applications to be subjected to the processing times set for EB2/EB3 etc.
His point is, it does not make sense to wait 2-3 years for a GC once his date is current.
This particular EB1 gc aspirant has been waiting for his gc even after 2-3 years of his PD becoming current. He don't want EB1 applications to be subjected to the processing times set for EB2/EB3 etc.
His point is, it does not make sense to wait 2-3 years for a GC once his date is current.
more...
house How Much Is Lil Wayne, Nicki
rogerdepena
08-01 10:47 PM
These are applications entered into the system on August 1st, not the ones received on August 1st.
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
tattoo Drake, Nicki Minaj, Gudda
keepwalking
05-22 09:58 PM
Can you please prefix "Tracker:" to the thread's title.
Thank You.
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
Thank You.
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
more...
pictures Drake and most of the Young
gman
07-29 02:55 PM
What is your exact job description in labor? I had similar delimma and I took paid consultation and as per the lawyrer, This transition falls into the catagory of "Similar" job so no problem however the biggest IF is your job description in Labor.
Are you looking for specific language? How was similar defined from your attorney?
Job description in Paper posting / ( I don't have I-140 in front of me but i assume the same) is:
SYSTEMS ANALYST
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Systems analysis in connection with development of technical and detailed design including application processes, interfaces and database design. Test, maintain, monitor, and program software applications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
2. Education and/or experience must include Visual Basic, SQL, Relational Database, XML, and ASP.
The new job is: Director of Software Development
• Execute the company’s technology architecture and strategy.
• Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
• Prepare detailed project development work plans for scheduled software product releases and ad hoc software development projects.
• Oversee project schedules and supervise staff and consultants assigned to specific projects to ensure high quality results and timely completion of all projects within budgetary guidelines.
• Support the division’s Product Definition group by participating in requirements planning, data modeling, and business process walk-throughs to ensure proper transition from business requirements to development of the required software components.
• Provide leadership and management for a team of SW Engineers, QA Analysts, and additional technology professionals and consultants.
• Implement solutions using modern methods in SOA, OOP/OOD, Enterprise level architecture, and familiarity with UML and Case tools.
• Travel approximately 25% of the time to both in-country and international destinations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Software Development
Are you looking for specific language? How was similar defined from your attorney?
Job description in Paper posting / ( I don't have I-140 in front of me but i assume the same) is:
SYSTEMS ANALYST
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Systems analysis in connection with development of technical and detailed design including application processes, interfaces and database design. Test, maintain, monitor, and program software applications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
2. Education and/or experience must include Visual Basic, SQL, Relational Database, XML, and ASP.
The new job is: Director of Software Development
• Execute the company’s technology architecture and strategy.
• Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
• Prepare detailed project development work plans for scheduled software product releases and ad hoc software development projects.
• Oversee project schedules and supervise staff and consultants assigned to specific projects to ensure high quality results and timely completion of all projects within budgetary guidelines.
• Support the division’s Product Definition group by participating in requirements planning, data modeling, and business process walk-throughs to ensure proper transition from business requirements to development of the required software components.
• Provide leadership and management for a team of SW Engineers, QA Analysts, and additional technology professionals and consultants.
• Implement solutions using modern methods in SOA, OOP/OOD, Enterprise level architecture, and familiarity with UML and Case tools.
• Travel approximately 25% of the time to both in-country and international destinations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Software Development
dresses Lil Wayne – YM Salute Lyrics
lsuk
07-21 10:24 PM
GCKarma,
You can extend your H-1B up to three years, but if you use your EAD card at some point, your H-1B is void. However, you can always recaputure your H-1B time later if needed (and if counted within the last 6 years unless left the U.S. for one year) and will be eligible for your extensions later.
You can extend your H-1B up to three years, but if you use your EAD card at some point, your H-1B is void. However, you can always recaputure your H-1B time later if needed (and if counted within the last 6 years unless left the U.S. for one year) and will be eligible for your extensions later.
more...
makeup  Nicki Minaj recently talked
saibaba
10-01 11:28 AM
Here I am planning to send following letter: Please suggest me ASAP if any changes. I really appericiate your feedback.
Director,
US BUREAU OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Returned (I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status on Behalf of xxxxx (the �Petitioner�) based on an Employment based visa petition (I-140)
Dear Sir or Madam,
This application/petition was filed along with the required fees is being returned to me for the following reason.
Reference: I797C, Notice of Action, Receipt number: xxxx
Notice date: September 20, 2007
�Please resubmit your application with the �Copy of your form-I797, (Notice of Action) if the petition has already been filed or approved. (I-140)�
I believe that my application was sent along with the copy of I-140 and I feel that my case is improperly returned.
Originally I have sent my I-485 application based on JULY 2007 VISA BULLETIN to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER. Here below is my shipping detail:
FedEx Tracking number xxxx
Ship (P/U) date Jun 30, 2007
Delivery date Jul 2, 2007 7:55 AM
Sign for by: R.WILLIAMS
Delivered to: Shipping/Receiving
Service type: FedEx First Overnight
Packaging type: FedEx Pak
Number of pieces 1
Weight: 1.00 lb.
Shipper Information
xxx
Recipient Information
xxx
I have sent my application with the copy of form I-797, (Notice of Action) which was already field and approved on date March 09, 2007. Here below if the detail for the form I-797 for case type I-140.
Case type: I-140 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER)
Receipt number: xxxx
Receipt date: December 11, 2006
Notice Date: March 9, 2007
Priority date: October 4, 2006
Petitioner: xxxx
Beneficiary: xxxx
A # xxx
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.
I would like to re-submit this application and I am requesting for processing once again.
Please contact me if you need any further information or assistance. Your kind attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
xxxx
Human Resources Manager
xxxxxxx
hi there:
why you are sending it to IL?
Didn't they mention about return address in the returned package?
Director,
US BUREAU OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Returned (I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status on Behalf of xxxxx (the �Petitioner�) based on an Employment based visa petition (I-140)
Dear Sir or Madam,
This application/petition was filed along with the required fees is being returned to me for the following reason.
Reference: I797C, Notice of Action, Receipt number: xxxx
Notice date: September 20, 2007
�Please resubmit your application with the �Copy of your form-I797, (Notice of Action) if the petition has already been filed or approved. (I-140)�
I believe that my application was sent along with the copy of I-140 and I feel that my case is improperly returned.
Originally I have sent my I-485 application based on JULY 2007 VISA BULLETIN to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER. Here below is my shipping detail:
FedEx Tracking number xxxx
Ship (P/U) date Jun 30, 2007
Delivery date Jul 2, 2007 7:55 AM
Sign for by: R.WILLIAMS
Delivered to: Shipping/Receiving
Service type: FedEx First Overnight
Packaging type: FedEx Pak
Number of pieces 1
Weight: 1.00 lb.
Shipper Information
xxx
Recipient Information
xxx
I have sent my application with the copy of form I-797, (Notice of Action) which was already field and approved on date March 09, 2007. Here below if the detail for the form I-797 for case type I-140.
Case type: I-140 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER)
Receipt number: xxxx
Receipt date: December 11, 2006
Notice Date: March 9, 2007
Priority date: October 4, 2006
Petitioner: xxxx
Beneficiary: xxxx
A # xxx
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.
I would like to re-submit this application and I am requesting for processing once again.
Please contact me if you need any further information or assistance. Your kind attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
xxxx
Human Resources Manager
xxxxxxx
hi there:
why you are sending it to IL?
Didn't they mention about return address in the returned package?
girlfriend Lil#39; Wayne and Nicki Minaj
sendmailtojk
04-04 03:47 PM
Despite updating the new address 2 times, and getting hard copy confirmation, FP notices for my wife and daughter have gone to the old address twice.
With an Infopass appointment, spoke to the guy at the local USCIS office. He confirmed that the current address is what is on their records.
Wonder how things work in USCIS. Keeping my fingers crossed for future mail!!!
With an Infopass appointment, spoke to the guy at the local USCIS office. He confirmed that the current address is what is on their records.
Wonder how things work in USCIS. Keeping my fingers crossed for future mail!!!
hairstyles alternative, and Ramp;B scene
JunRN
09-25 10:44 AM
Good find! Do we get to send this to Congress and to USCIS? I think they should get a copy.
virald
01-31 09:30 PM
Has anyone analyzed who would be an ideal president from our point of view? Does IV think any candidate is more pro-legal immigrant than the other?
DyersEve
10-21 01:28 AM
Alright......something like this?
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images3.txt
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images3.txt