Thursday, June 9, 2011

images lil wherelil wayne weed lil wayne quotes about weed. lil wayne weed and syrup
  • lil wayne weed and syrup



  • Suva
    10-28 11:07 AM
    Happy Diwali to every one here in IV...





    wallpaper lil wayne weed and syrup lil wayne quotes about weed. wiz khalifa quotes about weed. Howard Marks weed quotes
  • wiz khalifa quotes about weed. Howard Marks weed quotes



  • samswas
    05-05 09:09 AM
    Thank you Krishna!





    lil wayne quotes about weed. smoking weed quotes. smoking
  • smoking weed quotes. smoking



  • plreddy
    08-04 05:38 PM
    Same thing here also. My GC (primary ) was approved on 11-Aug-2008 and my wife's 485 is still pending. We went to India in November 2008 and returned back after 1 month. No questions were asked about my wife's AP.

    Thanks
    PL Reddy





    2011 wiz khalifa quotes about weed. Howard Marks weed quotes lil wayne quotes about weed. new lil wayne quotes 2011,
  • new lil wayne quotes 2011,



  • akhilmahajan
    04-23 11:21 AM
    Wow..........

    Thats something really interesting.....

    So based on this, if this holds up, once DOL approves the labor, i dont think USCIS can switch a case from EB-3 to EB-3...........

    If my interpertation is wrong, can you please let me know.......



    more...


    lil wayne quotes about weed. Best lil they are some
  • Best lil they are some



  • amslonewolf
    08-21 11:03 AM
    Is calling them and paying by the minute any better at getting an appointment..





    lil wayne quotes about weed. tyga middot; lil wayne quotes
  • tyga middot; lil wayne quotes



  • pappu
    06-17 04:11 PM
    /\/\/



    more...


    lil wayne quotes about weed. lil wayne bald head. weed lil
  • lil wayne bald head. weed lil



  • alex99
    06-28 03:12 PM
    As far as I know We need only Employment offer letter. And the Designation should match your PERM Labor Certificate.

    Sample Format:

    DATE

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508


    Re: Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
    Petitioner: XXXXXXXXX
    Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXX


    Dear Sir/Madam:

    This is to certify that we had submitted petition for Alien Employment Certification on behalf of XXXXXXX. We are very much interested in continuing his employment with us in the capacity of XXXXXX(according to labor approval). His salary for the said employment will be $XXXXX (according to Labor approval)per year.

    He will be managing XXXXXXXXXXXXX(according to Labor approval)

    It should be noted that this is a full time and permanent position. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.


    Yours Sincerely,




    XXXXXX
    XXXXXX





    2010 smoking weed quotes. smoking lil wayne quotes about weed. lil wherelil wayne weed
  • lil wherelil wayne weed



  • rad123
    02-08 02:10 PM
    Try KLM airlines or Lufthansa. You do not need any transit visa.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes about weed. kid cudi quotes about weed
  • kid cudi quotes about weed



  • madsat1234
    06-01 01:04 PM
    Received Appointment Letter today..

    Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation

    I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3

    There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..

    Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..

    Please help..





    hair new lil wayne quotes 2011, lil wayne quotes about weed. kid cudi quotes about weed
  • kid cudi quotes about weed



  • diptam
    02-18 05:36 PM
    Look, the law is that the H1B employer must pay the promised LCA to the employee where he/she is in Project or out of Project or playing or vacationing or training .... As long as the employer doesn't terminate the employment they are supposed to pay the minimum wage.

    If they don't pay and neither terminate - its a illegal thing. I completely understand what you are asking :)

    when a person is on H1B and out of project and no paystubs, Will there be any issue with 485 processing.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes about weed. kid cudi quotes about weed
  • kid cudi quotes about weed



  • prom2
    07-22 12:00 AM
    New fee is 1010 (I-485 + FP) + $305 (AP) + $340 (EAD) = $1655

    First year EAD and AP are Included. Not Life long EAD/AP. Wishful thinking in your part Nothing comes free here.

    You guys are wrong.

    1) The new fee for I-485 is a package fee (includes EAD and AP)
    2) EADs and APs are included as long your adjustement application is pending.

    Read the last paragraph here:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf





    hot Best lil they are some lil wayne quotes about weed. wiz khalifa quotes about weed
  • wiz khalifa quotes about weed



  • irrational
    04-01 04:13 PM
    May I ask which Service Center is your app in.

    Mine is in TSC.

    -Bipin



    more...


    house bob marley quotes about weed. lil wayne quotes about weed. bob marley quotes about weed
  • bob marley quotes about weed



  • logiclife
    02-01 06:40 PM
    It doesnt matter who the President is, on issues of legal skilled immigration.

    Immigration reform, like any other big reform, needs changes in laws, which needs initiations and actions from CONGRESS.

    In Congress, we have a presistent problem of a filibustering senate.

    What we need in 2008 elections is the kind of senators who oppose us to lose elections and pro-immigration senators to win elections. Not only that, if one party gets over 55-57 senators, then filibuster threat is mitigated severly, because its easy to find 3-4 senators from minority party to break ranks and vote FOR a particular bill or amendment.

    So what you need is a heavily tilted senate that has over 55 senators of just one party so that they can overcome filibuster and legislate big fixes for a change rather than naming post-offices and passing budgets.

    The senate has 100 seats, with each senator facing election every 6 years. So each election cycle (every 2 years) there are one third of senators facing re-election.

    This time, there are 34 senators facing re-election. Out of this 22 are Republicans and 12 are Democrats. Republicans have more seats to defend then Democrats. Plus about 4-5 Republicans are retiring so its easier to pick up those seats for Democrats than to beat a sitting senator.

    If a Democratic tide takes place, then senate could tilt heavily Democratic in 2008 and would take care of filibuster issue where each measure needs 60 votes to pass. Nonetheless, you have to remember that Democrats or Republicans are easily divided when legislating immigration and it has a way of dividing parties like no other. Last year, Immigration CIR bill faced opposition from both sides - Republican and Democratic.

    THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY KIND FOR ANY PARTY OR CANDIDATE. IV is NEUTRAL AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN.





    tattoo tyga middot; lil wayne quotes lil wayne quotes about weed. wiz khalifa quotes about weed
  • wiz khalifa quotes about weed



  • yabadaba
    06-26 01:28 PM
    once again^^^



    more...


    pictures lil wayne bald head. weed lil lil wayne quotes about weed. Lil+wayne+smoking+weed
  • Lil+wayne+smoking+weed



  • NKR
    06-02 10:35 AM
    NKR, thanks . I am considering that option.
    Can you please tell if I do the L1 Extension, will it NEGATE the approved H1 ?

    I am sorry, I cannot help you there since I am not aware of the consequences. Please consult an attorney





    dresses wiz khalifa quotes about weed lil wayne quotes about weed. megan fox quotes on weed
  • megan fox quotes on weed



  • frostrated
    09-03 02:01 PM
    Does that also apply to a case where the person is employed in another country and getting paid there? What about a case where the H4 holder travels to their home country and works for 3 months at a local company and gets paid for it?

    Correct me if I am wrong but I would think the rule only applies if you work and earn money in the US.

    You are correct. An H4 cannot work in the US if they are getting paid on US payroll. They can work as long as they do NOT get paid in US. They can telecommute for a company in India for all you want, and get paid in India in Indian currency. The H4 holder will have to file taxes in India though.



    more...


    makeup kid cudi quotes about weed lil wayne quotes about weed. bob marley quotes about weed.
  • bob marley quotes about weed.



  • pappu
    06-07 01:40 PM
    can't make it to DC, made a contribution.
    Transaction ID: 94R50453J99520901

    Good Luck !!!

    Thanks





    girlfriend wiz khalifa quotes about weed lil wayne quotes about weed. new lil wayne quotes 2011,
  • new lil wayne quotes 2011,



  • amsgc
    05-29 08:13 PM
    The highlighted statement doesn't seem to be correct. You can have more than one employer file an H-1B petiton for you.
    Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
    Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.

    Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?

    Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.


    Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.

    USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval

    This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.





    hairstyles kid cudi quotes about weed lil wayne quotes about weed. Lil-wayne-smoking-weed-pics
  • Lil-wayne-smoking-weed-pics



  • needlotsofluck
    08-01 09:56 PM
    Old filing fee and form if filed by 8/17
    No negative side other than a few days delay for them to match it up against your I-485

    I called USCIS #1800-375-5283 option:1,2,2,6,2,2,1 and informed me to use the new forms and should be mailed to new mailing addresses. As per new forms, I have to file I-765 and I-131 on two different locations. I am now confused?





    Catherine
    11-04 02:06 AM
    Help!
    I divorced my husband after 14 months of marriage. I have a green card with conditional residency (the I-751 90 day 'window' to remove conditions starts Sept 2010). My husband was abusive mentally and physically, I have no contact with him.

    I cannot prove the abuse definitively as I covered it up at the time (no photos or police reports, only my testimony and perhaps that of the counselors we saw together). The advice I have received on how to proceed has been conflicting; some say wait and apply during the 90 day window to remove the conditions and it MIGHT be ok; some say I need to file now and prove the abuse.

    I have no money for a lawyer as my husband also stole most of my money and I just got laid off as well. Any ideas?!? Does anyone know if it is riskier to try and prove the abuse or how hard that is and if I'm more likely to lose my green card that way? Is there any way at all do to this without thousands to spend on a lawyer?

    Many thanks in advance for all help and advice.

    P.S. I've tried the local bar association, legal aid and a thousand other options, all of which have either been dead-ends or given me yet more conflicting info.





    duttasurajit
    10-18 12:19 PM
    Thanks everyone for the valued response. One last question:

    I was under the impression that the job title does not matter for AC21 as long as the job duties are similar. For example, instead of IT Manager, say, I get a title of Developement Lead/Team Lead and the Job duties are similar.
    What happens in this case? Is it still risky to pursue AC21?



    Popular Posts