Eberth
10-21 06:08 PM
hehehe, btw, could anyone draw a dogs bed for me, hehehe,
wallpaper face emoticon face cartoon
H1bslave
04-16 12:45 PM
I am willing to move to Flower Mound, TX. Any info will be greatly appreciated!
gopinathan
03-29 02:33 PM
so much for FIFO ... they say that they are approving PERM applied in June/July 09 and anyone I know is getting their approvals by above rate only.. your friend's PERM must be an outlier in terms of approvals. mine is Feb 2010.. need to wait another few months before PERM approval :)
My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..
My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..
2011 Faces cartoon feelings Welcome

AjP
July 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
ok I'm not as good as Freddy (I think :) ) but here is my 2c
Manual adjustments in RAW Converter:
Temperature 6100
Tint +13
Exposure +0.65
Shadows 5
Brightness 50
Contrasat +50
Saturation +26
Curves 6 points
input 2 output 9
input 27 output 22
input 63 output 63
input 140 output 140
input 206 output 189
input 255 output 250
Photoshop:
Shadows/Hightlights
Shadows:
Amount 23%
Tonal Width: 29%
Radius 91px
Highlights:
Amount 44%
Tonal Width: 42%
Radius 47px
Adjustments:
Color Correction: +21
Midtond Contrast: -10
Unsharp Mask:
Amount 86%
Radius 1.0 px
Threshold: 4
Smart Sharpen:
Amount: 67%
Radius: 1.8
Remove: Lens Blur
removed dark spot, kinda get on my nerves :)
http://st.a-j-p.net/pic/gparrraw.jpg
Manual adjustments in RAW Converter:
Temperature 6100
Tint +13
Exposure +0.65
Shadows 5
Brightness 50
Contrasat +50
Saturation +26
Curves 6 points
input 2 output 9
input 27 output 22
input 63 output 63
input 140 output 140
input 206 output 189
input 255 output 250
Photoshop:
Shadows/Hightlights
Shadows:
Amount 23%
Tonal Width: 29%
Radius 91px
Highlights:
Amount 44%
Tonal Width: 42%
Radius 47px
Adjustments:
Color Correction: +21
Midtond Contrast: -10
Unsharp Mask:
Amount 86%
Radius 1.0 px
Threshold: 4
Smart Sharpen:
Amount: 67%
Radius: 1.8
Remove: Lens Blur
removed dark spot, kinda get on my nerves :)
http://st.a-j-p.net/pic/gparrraw.jpg
more...
mundada
11-25 11:50 AM
As per the lawyers I got advice from
1> F1 is non-immigrant visa unlike H1B which is dual intent visa.
2> There is very high likelihood of F1 getting rejected at embassy because I have already shown my intent to immigrate by applying for GC. Hence, they suggested I will have to change status to F1 in the US and not leave the US till I complete education and join another firm on H1B. I decided not to go this path because I go to India almost every year.
3> For reason stated in <1>, I cannot maintain both F1 and GC application. They suggested that I might slip through if I don't get RFE. However, chances of RFE are high when I would be renewing my EAD at the end of 1 year or dates become current as actually happened in July 07. I am happy I did not go this route.
4> For reason stated in <1>, I can however maintain both H1B and GC. This means if my company agrees to maintain my H1B and GC, I can take unpaid vacation and go to school full-time. I can then come back at the end of semester and work for the company during winter or summer and return to school full-time. I did not think this was feasible.
I will be completing my "part-time" MBA in May 08 because of the same reason. I have put part-time in quotes because many of my friends finished in 2 years and I will be finishing in two and half years.
Finally, the above is my personal opinion and experience and I am not a qualified lawyer. Please consult a qualified lawyer about your particular case.
1> F1 is non-immigrant visa unlike H1B which is dual intent visa.
2> There is very high likelihood of F1 getting rejected at embassy because I have already shown my intent to immigrate by applying for GC. Hence, they suggested I will have to change status to F1 in the US and not leave the US till I complete education and join another firm on H1B. I decided not to go this path because I go to India almost every year.
3> For reason stated in <1>, I cannot maintain both F1 and GC application. They suggested that I might slip through if I don't get RFE. However, chances of RFE are high when I would be renewing my EAD at the end of 1 year or dates become current as actually happened in July 07. I am happy I did not go this route.
4> For reason stated in <1>, I can however maintain both H1B and GC. This means if my company agrees to maintain my H1B and GC, I can take unpaid vacation and go to school full-time. I can then come back at the end of semester and work for the company during winter or summer and return to school full-time. I did not think this was feasible.
I will be completing my "part-time" MBA in May 08 because of the same reason. I have put part-time in quotes because many of my friends finished in 2 years and I will be finishing in two and half years.
Finally, the above is my personal opinion and experience and I am not a qualified lawyer. Please consult a qualified lawyer about your particular case.
cinqsit
12-10 03:12 PM
rubaru,
Congratulations!
Did you open a SR, Infopass or POJ to find out about missing fingerprints ?
Just curious
Thanks
cinqsit
Congratulations!
Did you open a SR, Infopass or POJ to find out about missing fingerprints ?
Just curious
Thanks
cinqsit
more...
chanduv23
08-15 07:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2010 emotion faces cartoon,
paskal
10-02 05:03 PM
C'mon folks...after San Jose and DC we look up to you for inspiration. The awe inspiring energy and motivation of the Cal chapters will serve as as an example for all others.
You guys are fortunate to have able leaders and energetic volunteers. This is the time to join the party! We are quietly harnessing the gains from the Dc rally and we continue to hope that there will yet be relief forthcoming soon. Nothing will happen though without your active support and participation.
Please help make the SoCal gathering a resounding success!
You guys are fortunate to have able leaders and energetic volunteers. This is the time to join the party! We are quietly harnessing the gains from the Dc rally and we continue to hope that there will yet be relief forthcoming soon. Nothing will happen though without your active support and participation.
Please help make the SoCal gathering a resounding success!
more...
ramus
06-04 10:25 AM
Its old bill........IV has bill text on home page. We don't need to go anywhere to find text.
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
hair faces resources cartoon
loudoggs
08-27 05:46 PM
Email VFS with your question. Everytime I have emailed them, they have replied back within 24 hrs.
Just curious, why do you want to use the special category? Book your appointment through the normal procedure as there a lot of dates available.
I just booked my dates online some 2-3 weeks back and after filling in all the forms they automatically put a note on the DS156 form that said "Visa Renewal". I already have a H-1 and am going to get my 2nd H-1 stamped.
Hope this helps.
VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.
Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.
The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).
The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
Applicants who have never had a US visa.
Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
Non Indian passport holders
Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).
All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
Current, valid passport
Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)
Just curious, why do you want to use the special category? Book your appointment through the normal procedure as there a lot of dates available.
I just booked my dates online some 2-3 weeks back and after filling in all the forms they automatically put a note on the DS156 form that said "Visa Renewal". I already have a H-1 and am going to get my 2nd H-1 stamped.
Hope this helps.
VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.
Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.
The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).
The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
Applicants who have never had a US visa.
Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
Non Indian passport holders
Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).
All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
Current, valid passport
Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)
more...
waitin_toolong
11-04 09:36 AM
do a google search on this term you will find more resources
hot happy faces face cartoon
xyz2005
08-14 04:38 PM
I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007
still waiting for fingerprint notice.
Hi,
Same case like you but got FP notices for me and wife together just yesterday evening. Just wait and you should be getting yours in a day or two.
Best Regards,
I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007
still waiting for fingerprint notice.
Hi,
Same case like you but got FP notices for me and wife together just yesterday evening. Just wait and you should be getting yours in a day or two.
Best Regards,
more...
house Emotion yellow face cartoon

amslonewolf
04-23 09:59 AM
Thanks for all the info.. I have a eb3 pd of 5/2002.. So, will be a long wait till my turn..
tattoo cartoon emotions list
gc_on_demand
06-15 04:21 PM
Now they have all cases almost pre adjucted and must have entered information into some sort of computer system . can we put pressure to get information based on PD and country of origin so we can idea about wait and also we can show to congress man.
more...
pictures Cartoon emotion faces Buy
thamizhan
07-17 10:46 PM
any news about the unused visa numbers to be recalled ?
dresses Cartoon+faces+showing+emotions Non verbal pictures of daily pornyou
waitnwatch
07-17 12:06 PM
As of now this thread has had over 3700 views! GCK..... definitely knows how to get attention.
more...
makeup emotion faces cartoon
milind70
08-28 09:33 AM
what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
girlfriend Draw Cartoon faces
saketh555
05-04 03:21 PM
I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.
Thanks.
Thanks.
hairstyles art emotion faces cartoon
kart2007
10-24 06:36 PM
finally status for EAD and AP changed to " documents mailed".
But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
Good luck
But was your AP/EAD in Pending status or Approved status when you emailed the Ombdusman?
But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
Good luck
But was your AP/EAD in Pending status or Approved status when you emailed the Ombdusman?
katrina
01-04 03:34 PM
koppula09 please read the statement from below link.
http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Work/HR/irss/FormI539.html
Contact your lawyer ask what they request when they fill the Form I539. If the request your wife h4 extension she should be OK but if they request to change your wife H4 status to H1b I don't think they made a good decision, you should find another lawyer :eek:
get a second opinion of what to do. My suggestion your wife should apply for her H1b ASAP (premium processing). I believe it possible for her company to apply her H1b but again find a good Lawyer ASAP.
remember not all lawyer is a good immigrant lawyer. Even a good immigrant lawyer could make a mistake too. It's your life you can't rely to anybody.
so act quickly to find out how to get out from this problem before too late.
Good luck. :o
http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Work/HR/irss/FormI539.html
Contact your lawyer ask what they request when they fill the Form I539. If the request your wife h4 extension she should be OK but if they request to change your wife H4 status to H1b I don't think they made a good decision, you should find another lawyer :eek:
get a second opinion of what to do. My suggestion your wife should apply for her H1b ASAP (premium processing). I believe it possible for her company to apply her H1b but again find a good Lawyer ASAP.
remember not all lawyer is a good immigrant lawyer. Even a good immigrant lawyer could make a mistake too. It's your life you can't rely to anybody.
so act quickly to find out how to get out from this problem before too late.
Good luck. :o
SGP
03-25 03:02 PM
Congratulations on your freedom.
Folks,
I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:
1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).
I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.
Folks,
I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:
1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).
I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.