crazyghoda
03-25 03:43 PM
"There are tons of skilled LEGAL immigrants from India/China waiting to buy houses with 20% down payment but wont because our immigration system have yet to process their green cards. Reform immigration & it will eventually improve the housing market."
Got it in with 1 character to spare :D
Please vote on this guys!!
Got it in with 1 character to spare :D
Please vote on this guys!!
wallpaper Design Chevrolet Corvette
Alabaman
04-05 03:57 PM
Nice Article... hits the nail on the head!! I wish it also highlighted the need for high skilled immigrants to be able to get GCs easily too.
gumpena
08-03 10:29 PM
I am not sure whether it is a typo ..but look at the I-765 (EAD) update is upto JULY 2...
2011 Corvette C6 Zr1
vdlrao
04-08 02:54 PM
On Page 3 they say total Employement based preferences number was 162,176
Than on page 6 they say total Employement based preferences number was 147,148
147,148 is the limit for EB category where as 162,176 are actual issued visa numbers for fiscal year 2007
Than on page 6 they say total Employement based preferences number was 147,148
147,148 is the limit for EB category where as 162,176 are actual issued visa numbers for fiscal year 2007
more...
mjadala
08-20 09:11 PM
I support this
skynet2500
06-19 05:47 PM
The only catch could be on the MMR. MMR needs two vaccinations. The two vaccines nmeed to have a 1 month gap. So if you take one and to medical exam, they will force you take the 2'nd one right there. Ofcourse they don't care about the gap since they want to make money
more...
roseball
03-29 03:34 PM
Read the Murthy article, looks like DOL is stepping up PERM approvals for non-audited cases (now let's just pray we who are waiting for PERM don't get audited!)
Best of luck to all!
MurthyDotCom : Stepped-Up PERM / LC Processing (http://murthy.com/news/n_stepup.html)
As per my attorney, number of PERM applications filed in 2nd half of 2009 is very low (He has some good contacts at Atlanta DOL). He was expecting all 2009 non-audited cases to be processed in a couple of months....Not getting audited is the key in PERM process. My PERM will be finally filed this week, and I am hoping its not going be audited (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs exp, 4G Mobile Communications R&D) though my attorney feels it will be....Keeping my fingers crossed...A successful EB3 to Eb2 conversion seems to be the only hope...
Best of luck to all!
MurthyDotCom : Stepped-Up PERM / LC Processing (http://murthy.com/news/n_stepup.html)
As per my attorney, number of PERM applications filed in 2nd half of 2009 is very low (He has some good contacts at Atlanta DOL). He was expecting all 2009 non-audited cases to be processed in a couple of months....Not getting audited is the key in PERM process. My PERM will be finally filed this week, and I am hoping its not going be audited (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs exp, 4G Mobile Communications R&D) though my attorney feels it will be....Keeping my fingers crossed...A successful EB3 to Eb2 conversion seems to be the only hope...
2010 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Zr1.
immi_enthu
09-28 04:51 PM
Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
I am sure USCIS will break this law on numerous counts on Oct 1st as all the July 2nd filers will have past 90 days on that day.
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
I am sure USCIS will break this law on numerous counts on Oct 1st as all the July 2nd filers will have past 90 days on that day.
more...
nk2006
05-01 07:54 AM
It does seem random. A collegue of mine sent his application on the same day as mine in Dec - his 140 is approved a month ago and I am still waiting (both are EB2; both are similar job types with same company; but he is from ROW and has 485 current dates and poor me is from a retrogessed country).
EB2 I140 @ Texas receipt date: 21st Dec 06
Notice date: 3rd Jan 07 (not sure if this is the receipt date but there is an update on this date)
Processing type: Regular
Current status: PENDING
EB2 I140 @ Texas receipt date: 21st Dec 06
Notice date: 3rd Jan 07 (not sure if this is the receipt date but there is an update on this date)
Processing type: Regular
Current status: PENDING
hair Our Review Of The ZR1
razis123
01-27 02:06 AM
so does it mean in the coming months the July fiascos 485 applications will be processed....then what..?
more...
newuser
05-05 12:23 PM
Subscription Date: May 5, 2009
Time: 09:02:11 PDT
Status: Completed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD
Time: 09:02:11 PDT
Status: Completed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD
hot C6 ZR1 Performance Parts - A
simple1
05-12 03:07 PM
Ok, for this Attorney thread, some one is pouring red on me.
more...
house Corvette seems to already good
GCKarma
07-21 08:57 PM
With 485 pending more than 180 days 140 approved ..not using EAD i use ac21 to change job on h1.....in that scenario can i get h1-b extension after six years?...if so for how many years?
tattoo 2008 CHEVROLET Corvette ZR1
BharatPremi
11-09 01:19 PM
to those who replied, i'm sure iv can use all your skills
please make sure your profiles are completed, we cannot proceed without basic contact information on you.
we may eventually ask you for a resume- not that we need all the details but it does help understand background and skills and you will get a much better fit for your volunteer work. this is something we have learnt from past experience...
everyone willing to help is welcome. please do not forget the profile!!!
What main theme do you expect for probable resume?
please make sure your profiles are completed, we cannot proceed without basic contact information on you.
we may eventually ask you for a resume- not that we need all the details but it does help understand background and skills and you will get a much better fit for your volunteer work. this is something we have learnt from past experience...
everyone willing to help is welcome. please do not forget the profile!!!
What main theme do you expect for probable resume?
more...
pictures R ZR1 which normally competes
tdasara
02-11 09:06 PM
My passport was supposed to expiry 1/2007. I made 2 trips outside US (Canada and India) and while entering both the times my I-94 was dated till 6/2008 my H1b expiry.
I now have a new passport and so see no issues.
Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.
I now have a new passport and so see no issues.
Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.
dresses zr1 factory spoiler - Corvette
macml
01-13 02:05 AM
Hi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
more...
makeup Lingenfelter 2009 C6 ZR1
GCAmigo
12-16 06:14 PM
it took 10 months to move one month..
girlfriend Corvette C6 (2008) CAR review
jungalee43
02-11 08:18 PM
Submitted the petition. Works somoothly.
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
hairstyles Celebrates Corvette C6.
thescadaman
09-28 04:42 PM
Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
snathan
05-29 10:28 PM
Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.
Please check with attorney asap.
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.
Please check with attorney asap.
ssbaruah@yahoo.com
06-01 01:24 PM
I have my paystub till Jan 2009 and now I am out of status. A couple of employers are ready to transfer my H1B with project, but when they came to know that I have paystub till Jan 2009 then they stay back.
I will appreciate if you urgently let me know the ways to do the transfer my H1B.
I will appreciate if you urgently let me know the ways to do the transfer my H1B.