wandmaker
12-09 12:53 PM
We all know what IV did for us during July bulletin fiasco. If not IV, we all will still be watching visa bulletins. At this juncture, we are talking about EAD and AP renewals. Contribute, and raise the bar.
wallpaper 2005 Wald BMW 6-Series

MDix
09-18 10:05 PM
How do we know that there would be more FB Visa. This allocation is by law and whatever left by FB get distributed in EB.
Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.
Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..
Lets find out if there is any thing in law.
Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.
Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..
Lets find out if there is any thing in law.
snathan
05-19 06:57 PM
I am also travelling with the family in June for a couple of months !
the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !
Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.
I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.
On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!
Then whats the purpose of AP....?
the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !
Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.
I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.
On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!
Then whats the purpose of AP....?
2011 download mw x6 wallpaper.
digmetalq
04-23 03:29 AM
Tell your employer that you need a second opinion, consult with a reputed lawyer, and then choose your options.
more...

desi3933
08-13 11:26 AM
USA which is a so called developed country, takes 6 months to issue a passport due to the fact that USCIS is over...........loaded with work. So Flashing story is an old one and will only fit in Hollywood world.
It took just 3 weeks for my spouse to get US passport. FYI, US Passports are not issued by USCIS, but are issued by Department by State. [Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport)]
It took just 3 weeks for my spouse to get US passport. FYI, US Passports are not issued by USCIS, but are issued by Department by State. [Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport)]
logiclife
01-30 12:14 PM
click on the "Members list" link, I think you can see how many members are there in this organization.
--logiclife.
--logiclife.
more...
sam2006
07-18 06:59 PM
Yes you will still fall under July ..
The dead line is 17 Aug ...
please do sign up for monthy contributions :)
The dead line is 17 Aug ...
please do sign up for monthy contributions :)
2010 BMW 6 Series Desktop Wallpaper
akhilmahajan
04-23 11:21 AM
Wow..........
Thats something really interesting.....
So based on this, if this holds up, once DOL approves the labor, i dont think USCIS can switch a case from EB-3 to EB-3...........
If my interpertation is wrong, can you please let me know.......
Thats something really interesting.....
So based on this, if this holds up, once DOL approves the labor, i dont think USCIS can switch a case from EB-3 to EB-3...........
If my interpertation is wrong, can you please let me know.......
more...
AjP
July 28th, 2005, 03:46 AM
David, great job!!! still a little dark to me, but it is all might me about monitor calibrations differences, I like all the images posted so far!!
we need to do similar thinng more once in a while, this way we could share our technics and ideas in diferent photography styles
we need to do similar thinng more once in a while, this way we could share our technics and ideas in diferent photography styles
hair Bmw 6 Series Wallpaper #
pappu
12-16 01:25 PM
There is a possible solution to this. I do not wish to post it as everyone may try to misuse that route and thus block the avenue for deserving people. If you have been denied, you can contact IV.
more...
msp1976
03-09 05:01 PM
Not sure what you meant by your statement "screwed either way"
Also, please let me know what does EB2 ROW means. Thanks!
Without immigration reform Cannot file I-485 application...Wait for 7/8 years at least.to get green card finally..
ROW is rest of world....All countries except India/China
The EB3 date 'porting' might work....In EB2 your date would get current and you would be fine...
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3143.html
Also, please let me know what does EB2 ROW means. Thanks!
Without immigration reform Cannot file I-485 application...Wait for 7/8 years at least.to get green card finally..
ROW is rest of world....All countries except India/China
The EB3 date 'porting' might work....In EB2 your date would get current and you would be fine...
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3143.html
hot Nearly 2011 BMW 6 Series
NewDocinUS
02-05 01:52 PM
I am currently looking for any observership positions on B1/B2. Please let know if you have any friends who are doctors or who know any hospitals which offer observerships to international medical graduates.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
house BMW 6 Series Wallpaper
conchshell
07-30 12:04 PM
Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
tattoo Bmw 6 Series Wallpaper #
LostInGCProcess
06-17 04:04 PM
Hello,
While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.
He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.
He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
more...
pictures BMW 1-Series
gc_kaavaali
11-14 04:31 PM
It is upto you...you can intimate them for job changes...or wait for USCIS come back to you...they usually send you RFE...if you want details about how to intimate USCIS, please take a look at below link...somebody got GC after invoking AC21...so it is upto you. As far as job description...your labor has good details...it covers everything...I think u r fine...you can go ahead and join compnay....but i am not an attorney...contact your attorney...
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=153407
I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?
Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=153407
I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?
Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?
dresses 2009 BMW 6 Series Image
I-485 approval
08-20 12:37 PM
Hi Bheemi,
Thanks for your response. I did go the infopass and they said that my case is now under EB2 but they are not willing to give any written proof that my case is under Eb2. They told me that they sent a letter to my lawyer 2 weeks ago but so far my lawyer didn't recieve any letter from them.
Did you get your approval? if yes how much time it took for the entire process (after upgrade from Eb3 to Eb2)
Thanks
Thanks for your response. I did go the infopass and they said that my case is now under EB2 but they are not willing to give any written proof that my case is under Eb2. They told me that they sent a letter to my lawyer 2 weeks ago but so far my lawyer didn't recieve any letter from them.
Did you get your approval? if yes how much time it took for the entire process (after upgrade from Eb3 to Eb2)
Thanks
more...
makeup 2010 BMW 6-Series Coupe
kondur_007
05-12 01:45 PM
The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
While it is true that majority of the time (when job titles and descriptions are substantially different) you need to new PERM; I know at least two cases who were able to port using the SAME labor and filed new I 140 under EB2. It all depends on original job description and language of original PERM vs new job description.
Bottom line: get a consultation from a good attorney before giving it up.
Good Luck.
While it is true that majority of the time (when job titles and descriptions are substantially different) you need to new PERM; I know at least two cases who were able to port using the SAME labor and filed new I 140 under EB2. It all depends on original job description and language of original PERM vs new job description.
Bottom line: get a consultation from a good attorney before giving it up.
Good Luck.
girlfriend Modified BMW 6-series »
worriedsoul
09-25 04:32 PM
They forgot to metion one more track, "Are you jewish?", as they have lots of programs for jewish people to migrate into united states. I was suprised to meet so many of so called jews in my office from all over the world (mainly from Russia, Ukarine and such..) who come in through those programs. They are eligible to apply for green card as soon as they enter United States and get it in no time. And can apply for citizenship after 5 years just like everyone else.
hairstyles 2008 BMW 6 Series Coupe and
ars01
06-27 10:48 AM
My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.
My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application
My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application
frostrated
07-06 03:36 PM
you might want to check that yourself. From what I know, your status when you enter on AP is no longer valid. Your I-94 that you receive will reflect the status you are allowed into the country. To work in H1B status, you will either need to enter in H1 status, or adjust your status to that of H1B. Dont make a wrong move and start accuring time for working without authorization. work without authorization is grounds for deporting.
Okay, i checked and I stand corrected. if you are returning the same employer, then you can continue in H1B status. Here is a link that might answer all your questions.
Z&A - Advance Parole (http://www.hooyou.com/advanceparole/h1bv-ap.html)
Okay, i checked and I stand corrected. if you are returning the same employer, then you can continue in H1B status. Here is a link that might answer all your questions.
Z&A - Advance Parole (http://www.hooyou.com/advanceparole/h1bv-ap.html)
GKBest
10-30 05:26 PM
We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.
Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.
Thanks,
Sury
If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate
Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.
Thanks,
Sury
If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate