Saturday, March 26, 2011

Robert Pattinson takes the cover of Italy’s Style and chats about his acting idol, his dream role, and girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Here’s what the 24-year-old British actor had to share with the mag:
On what he admires in Kristen: “She’s a real person and a real actress. It was the chemistry I had with her [that] helped me to get my role in Twilight.”
On his idol Jack Nicholson: “He had a huge career and he always owned his characters.”
On his career path: “I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to be an actor. I had always thought I was going to be a writer or a musician. But then I fell in love with the adventurous aspect of cinema. And I found the discipline, the ethic, and let me tell you, the inner call, which helped me to give a proper structure to my life.”
On his love for music: “[It's] a key aspect of my life. I wish I could play a movie about Jeff Buckley. His voice, his songwriting gave me a lot.”


Popular Posts