varshadas
02-01 03:27 PM
That's fine. As long as some of us are there, we should be fine. Right now we need to finalize the flyer.
Thanks,
Varsha
Thanks,
Varsha
wallpaper Zakk Wylde is best known for

injrav
03-12 11:06 AM
I support this.
I think its good idea
I think its good idea
karmayogi
02-24 09:36 AM
Guys,
I can offer an extra bedroom with a queen bed to people coming from other places to the DC area for the advocacy event. Co-ordinators or interested parties please PM me and I can provide details.
Thanks
Yogi
I can offer an extra bedroom with a queen bed to people coming from other places to the DC area for the advocacy event. Co-ordinators or interested parties please PM me and I can provide details.
Thanks
Yogi
2011 feat Zakk+wylde+pictures
GCard_Dream
01-16 12:54 PM
Just signed up for $20 recurring payments through Paypal. Subscription#S-91A48116HP955223R
Let's make this a 100 page thread with messages filled with new contributions.
Let's make this a 100 page thread with messages filled with new contributions.
more...
sanjaymk
07-17 06:34 PM
Here is a rough draft of what we could use for the Webfax, please feel free to add/modify and change it to get to the final version. I feel it is a little too long so feel free to suggest your changes.
The Truth Shall Set You Free � Bible.
OR
This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt
Respected <<Senator>>,
I would like to bring it to your attention some of the false propaganda and myths about highly-skilled H1B workers that are being fabricated and spread among the Senators. Most notable among them is a fax from NumbersUSA organization.
NumbersUSA has been faxing the below document to Senators and Congressman and urging them to vote against the SKIL bill act. I would like to bring it to your attention that this document is filled with blatantly untrue and misleading statements.
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
I would like to take the second point and prove the fallacy of this vicious propoganda.
A simple google search of the key words (alien taxation), leads me to this IRS document http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129431,00.html that unambiguously states right at the beginning that
..the controlling principle is that RESIDENT ALIENS are taxed in the same manner as U.S. citizens on their worldwide income
Further links in the same website lucidly and succinctly explains with clear examples the taxes for highly skilled H1B workers(The links to these documents are furnished in the Appendix.)
As a resident of your state I would like my representatives to use their precious votes based on sound facts and information from credible and trustworthy sources, because the last thing a representative would want is their constituents doubting their credibility and decision making.
I sincerely, kindly and respectfully urge you to kindly take this into account while making your decisions in the future.
Respectfully Yours,
<Name>
Appendix.
========
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc851.html
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129428,00.html (Example 8 specifically)
================================================== =====
The Truth Shall Set You Free � Bible.
OR
This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt
Respected <<Senator>>,
I would like to bring it to your attention some of the false propaganda and myths about highly-skilled H1B workers that are being fabricated and spread among the Senators. Most notable among them is a fax from NumbersUSA organization.
NumbersUSA has been faxing the below document to Senators and Congressman and urging them to vote against the SKIL bill act. I would like to bring it to your attention that this document is filled with blatantly untrue and misleading statements.
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
I would like to take the second point and prove the fallacy of this vicious propoganda.
A simple google search of the key words (alien taxation), leads me to this IRS document http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129431,00.html that unambiguously states right at the beginning that
..the controlling principle is that RESIDENT ALIENS are taxed in the same manner as U.S. citizens on their worldwide income
Further links in the same website lucidly and succinctly explains with clear examples the taxes for highly skilled H1B workers(The links to these documents are furnished in the Appendix.)
As a resident of your state I would like my representatives to use their precious votes based on sound facts and information from credible and trustworthy sources, because the last thing a representative would want is their constituents doubting their credibility and decision making.
I sincerely, kindly and respectfully urge you to kindly take this into account while making your decisions in the future.
Respectfully Yours,
<Name>
Appendix.
========
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc851.html
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129428,00.html (Example 8 specifically)
================================================== =====
gsc999
07-01 10:45 PM
When prominent business houses like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Oracle and organizations like AILA seem powerless when it comes to influencing senators, lawmakers and government organizations like USCIS and DOS, what can IV team do to change the policies. Sorry I did not mean to criticize, but that's the truth, unfortunately!
--
Mandeep:
Welcome to IV. Yes, the odds are overwhelming but not impossible. A small glimmer of hope is enough to bring thousands of like minded people stuck in retrogression and backlog to IV. I use to share your skepticism. Not anymore, IV has achieved a lot. I won't go down the list but lot more needs to be done, for that we need more members, to become more influential and effective.
Hope to see you become more active here.
--
Mandeep:
Welcome to IV. Yes, the odds are overwhelming but not impossible. A small glimmer of hope is enough to bring thousands of like minded people stuck in retrogression and backlog to IV. I use to share your skepticism. Not anymore, IV has achieved a lot. I won't go down the list but lot more needs to be done, for that we need more members, to become more influential and effective.
Hope to see you become more active here.
more...
satysh
07-17 03:59 PM
NumberUSA removed the fax now.
http://numbersusa.com/faxcenter
Our collective effort worked. Knowledge & truth always wins. We need to put collective effort to research and attack the contents of these kinds of groups.
http://numbersusa.com/faxcenter
Our collective effort worked. Knowledge & truth always wins. We need to put collective effort to research and attack the contents of these kinds of groups.
2010 Zakk Wylde of Black Label
senthil1
06-13 11:43 AM
Impact of rule 2 will be minimal and that rule will be really used not to displace
US workers if that is the purpose. If companies are not really displacing US workers why should they bother about this rule? This rule will certainly minimise the outsourcing by laying off people as H1b persons are required for offshore co-ordination.
Rule 3 is putting ad that is just like a Labor process in green card. It will delay h1b hiring for a month and really impact will be minimal
Those 2 rules are worth if companies can get best people in the world(that was the intention of H1b program. That is what Google and Microsoft are arguing)
With the restrictions we are getting 115 to 180k H1bs. If there is some plan for clearing backlog for gc then we can very well support CIR
Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Hi, Senthil and Bugmenot
You said :They will allow some form of consulting and they may ban subcontracting in H1b.
Now you agree that consulting will be there. So the bill have to be tweeked or else even small american companies will shut down.
ex bearing point....
Rule 2 of restriction - Company cannot hire 6 months before or after it has laid of a person.
Impossible to be applied.
(Big companies will be affected with this, small companies like CDI, ABC.. who might hire a H1-B on their pay roll but they let them go when they are not able to find a new client that they can place that person).
Rule 3 - You have to advertise before you get an H1-B might be allowed but ignored like L1 is ignored now.
I will show you how the merit based system have to change for EB in my next post.
Got to go...
US workers if that is the purpose. If companies are not really displacing US workers why should they bother about this rule? This rule will certainly minimise the outsourcing by laying off people as H1b persons are required for offshore co-ordination.
Rule 3 is putting ad that is just like a Labor process in green card. It will delay h1b hiring for a month and really impact will be minimal
Those 2 rules are worth if companies can get best people in the world(that was the intention of H1b program. That is what Google and Microsoft are arguing)
With the restrictions we are getting 115 to 180k H1bs. If there is some plan for clearing backlog for gc then we can very well support CIR
Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Hi, Senthil and Bugmenot
You said :They will allow some form of consulting and they may ban subcontracting in H1b.
Now you agree that consulting will be there. So the bill have to be tweeked or else even small american companies will shut down.
ex bearing point....
Rule 2 of restriction - Company cannot hire 6 months before or after it has laid of a person.
Impossible to be applied.
(Big companies will be affected with this, small companies like CDI, ABC.. who might hire a H1-B on their pay roll but they let them go when they are not able to find a new client that they can place that person).
Rule 3 - You have to advertise before you get an H1-B might be allowed but ignored like L1 is ignored now.
I will show you how the merit based system have to change for EB in my next post.
Got to go...
more...
redindian
07-16 07:00 PM
I think we need to counter act and stop this kind of False Propagandas
Core Team Please draft a Letter in accordance to this we will all send Web faxes...
Not every Senator has time to learn the facts they would only believe any statement or propaganda somebody is making. we should strongly object it..
Again it is my personal view..
the fax contents has been like this since last year - so i think they are just pathetic liars/losers who just want to spread false information about us.
i am sure they know that we pay tax/social security - but it doesnt help their case.... no difference between these racists and AlQda madarassas
Core Team Please draft a Letter in accordance to this we will all send Web faxes...
Not every Senator has time to learn the facts they would only believe any statement or propaganda somebody is making. we should strongly object it..
Again it is my personal view..
the fax contents has been like this since last year - so i think they are just pathetic liars/losers who just want to spread false information about us.
i am sure they know that we pay tax/social security - but it doesnt help their case.... no difference between these racists and AlQda madarassas
hair su guitarrista Zakk Wylde.
.soulty
03-19 11:02 PM
moved it, status closed now.. ;)
more...
HawaldarNaik
03-09 12:27 PM
Where is the great predictor :D
Right now he is looking into his globe...and making corrections to his calculations...so lets call him the 'Corrector' for now...and wait for his next predictions or 'pears of wisdom':D
Right now he is looking into his globe...and making corrections to his calculations...so lets call him the 'Corrector' for now...and wait for his next predictions or 'pears of wisdom':D
hot Zakk Wylde Ozzy.
bugsbunny
05-23 06:08 PM
I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.
lol this is hilarious
Another thing you look down on....IT workers
Isn't your neck aching from looking down on so many people? :D hahaha
Slow down...i am loosing count of the number of things you look down on :D
lol this is hilarious
Another thing you look down on....IT workers
Isn't your neck aching from looking down on so many people? :D hahaha
Slow down...i am loosing count of the number of things you look down on :D
more...
house Tags: custom zakk wylde
rajuram
11-11 10:33 PM
With democrats in control, at the very minimum we should try to push recapture of lost visa numbers. Tie that with the ability of immigrants to buy houses, we could have a game winner...
tattoo Zakk Wylde Guitar Wallpaper
GooblyWoobly
01-16 06:09 PM
See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.
more...
pictures zakk wylde#39;s bullseye tat by
coopheal
11-11 08:32 AM
If we are in sinking boat then lets sink rather than try to survive.
Guy is telling lets try to survive. Lets try.... Its far from success but towards it.
IV Core any updates?
Guy is telling lets try to survive. Lets try.... Its far from success but towards it.
IV Core any updates?
dresses Zakk Wylde Gear.
uma001
03-09 09:44 PM
HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.
Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.
more...
makeup Zakk Wylde Nick Catanese john
gc28262
06-10 04:05 PM
Done !
girlfriend :http://www.zakkwylde.com/
yagw
07-13 10:06 AM
Thanks...Excerpt from the same document
Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)
It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.
Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
etc...
Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.
Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)
It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.
Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
etc...
Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.
hairstyles Zakk Wylde/BLS, Megadeth,
vkrishn
07-13 06:57 PM
I thought it will not be of much use since my PD wasn'tcurrent. Can you let me know the procedure to open a SR?
labogon
07-28 09:50 AM
I ask the same question to my lawyer when i saw your posting about your I_485 without the employer letter. This is his response, I hope this will help answer your question.
__________________________________________________ ____________
Thanks for the information! We included copies of your recent paystubs to meet this requirement. In essence the only 'initial' evidence that is required to get the case accepted are the properly signed forms, the correct filing fee amount, and some information about the basis for the filing. In your case that is the approved labor cert and info about the I-140.
If the Immigration Examiner wants any additional evidence about your eligibility he or she will issue a request for evidence. However in my experience the employer letter is very optional. I don't include it in about half of the cases I file and I have not received a request for it either.
I'll let you know when we get the receipt notices - probably not for another two weeks.
__________________________________________________ _____________
P.s. God bless the forces behind the Immigtration voice. I work as a teacher in an isolated native american reservation. The efforts done by the group to reverse the july visa bulletin decision has benefited a small portion of educators here in new mexico. You've done a great job. Thank you very much! I'll encourage my group here to contribute to keep this website working.
labogon
__________________________________________________ ____________
Thanks for the information! We included copies of your recent paystubs to meet this requirement. In essence the only 'initial' evidence that is required to get the case accepted are the properly signed forms, the correct filing fee amount, and some information about the basis for the filing. In your case that is the approved labor cert and info about the I-140.
If the Immigration Examiner wants any additional evidence about your eligibility he or she will issue a request for evidence. However in my experience the employer letter is very optional. I don't include it in about half of the cases I file and I have not received a request for it either.
I'll let you know when we get the receipt notices - probably not for another two weeks.
__________________________________________________ _____________
P.s. God bless the forces behind the Immigtration voice. I work as a teacher in an isolated native american reservation. The efforts done by the group to reverse the july visa bulletin decision has benefited a small portion of educators here in new mexico. You've done a great job. Thank you very much! I'll encourage my group here to contribute to keep this website working.
labogon
signifer123
02-15 08:44 AM
Glad i already have an idea of how i'm gonna do it maybe later i'll start on it and give you guys a quick pic if grinch doesn't