Tuesday, June 14, 2011

images 2010 Nissan Sentra Marion, IL White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR



  • hpandey
    06-09 09:10 AM
    Really sorry to hear about your loss . You do not need a visa to go back to India. Only to come in. The I-94 is important if planning to come back since you have to submit it while leaving to show that you left while still within the legal period.


    P.S - Can you change your subject line to " Stolen ..... " . There is no word called Thefted .





    wallpaper 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0



  • h1b_professional
    07-12 02:34 PM
    I dont see any problem trying. The worst that cna happen is she doesnot help.
    If anybody has contacts, please try to contact as many people in goverment as possible





    White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sr Sedan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sr Sedan



  • NKR
    07-09 08:36 AM
    Dude, It is only fair to say that your employer is entitled to keep his money, but if you are worried about not having pay stubs to prove your continuous employment then you work it out with your employer, pay back his money and get your salary. It won�t be easy cause you have already pissed him off.





    2011 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Lake Worth,
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Lake Worth,



  • rvr_jcop
    03-27 12:38 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted a couple of times regarding my earlier situation in other threads, but I decided to create a new thread since I haven't seen a similar case before. Here's my situation:

    I was working for company A (consulting firm) on h1B since Oct 2005 and also have an approved Labor and 140 from A. I have applied for 485 in Jul 2007, and have valid EADs and APs (and extensions), but I wanted to maintain h1b status, since I have only used 3 years so far and I am the primary applicant, and my wife gave up her approved labor and h1b to work on EAD she got as a secondary applicant to my 485... so I really wanted to stay on H1B for that "Just in case" situation... I know I am paranoid ;)
    So I applied for h1 extension in June 2008 with company A, but it was pending forever... contacted USCIS once in Nov 2008, but nothing happened... I got suspicious of the company's record since I was told that comp-A was under review by USCIS for excessive h1 usage, so I decided to transfer my h1b to Company B in Dec 2008 and invoked AC21 (sent the letter)... my original h1b has expired by then and so did my I-94, but since my h1 extension was still pending, I was told it would be ok.

    In jan, USCIS sent an RFE for my transfer case requesting for various things like all my W2s since I started my h1b, EVLs from my client and Vendor, contracts between Client, Vendor and my Employer (B) etc., we also included my Paystubs for the last 6+ months and also for all of 2006 etc., and responded to the RFE in Feb, and it was again pending till mid March, when USCIS sent a similar RFE for my original extension case to company A. I no longer work with them, so I expect them to revoke my h1 petition.. so just to be safe, I applied for premium processing for my h1 transfer on Mar 13th and I got a second RFE on 3/19, which we got this week. This time USCIS sent something like this...

    What is the status of your original h1 extension? (I thought they would know ;)), and since your I-94 has expired, we might have to transfer your case for Consular processing.. if we decide to do so, what is your choice for the consulate?

    My lawyer said, they'll respond to the RFE explaining the current status, and also try to explain that I was in status all the time and request for COS instead of Consular Processing, but she says we have to let them know of the consulate in case they decide to transfer it over... and recommends that I chose Chennai (since company B is registered as BEP at Chennai).. she also said, since I have a valid EAD, I can choose to work on EAD if they decide to transfer my case to CP... and when I am ready to travel, I can go to Chennai to get my visa stamped and come back in H1b.
    Is it true that I could do something like that? I thought once I use EAD, there's no going back. Someone please shed some light on this.

    I have come to US for Masters and have worked on CPT and OPT for about 1.5 years before I got onto H1B. I was always paid well more than the LCA wage, and am currently being paid more than my approved labor wage. I have no problem in proving my legal status here, but as you can understand, I am worried and paranoid to go for stamping in these difficult times.. I am afraid they might come up with some reason to deny my entry/visa like 'there are so many citizens without job' etc.,

    Any productive feedback is highly appreciated...

    pal :)

    Hey buddy, not to discourage you but, do you think its all worth when you have EAD in hand. I know you got 3 more years on H1-B but ask yourself a question and then make wise decision. Do you want to start all over again god forbid something happens to your 485?



    more...


    White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Nissan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Nissan



  • abracadabra102
    08-24 08:34 PM
    Nothing new here. It was denied as per existing law. If original I-140 is un-approavable, ac21 can not help.





    White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sl Sedan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sl Sedan



  • qualified_trash
    12-15 01:48 PM
    My lawyer had the following lines on this issue:

    However, on a positive note, you are eligible for a special benefit for persons born in India subject to immigrant visa retrogression issues. Since you have an approved I-140 visa petition, you will qualify for a 3-year extension of H-1B visa status, with subsequent extensions possible.

    It appears that the 3 year extension may not applicable to all countries. If you are not from India, you may like to check. If you check, please post the results for other persons. Thanks.
    LOL!!!

    that is just your lawyer's way of sugarcoating the fact that you are screwed if you are from India. the 3 yr extension is available to everyone.



    more...


    White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Sedan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Sedan



  • doesntmatter
    05-20 09:47 PM
    lfadgyas - Thanks a lot for replying to my query.

    First I have to apologize I missed out a detail in my question - will update my post to reflect this too. After Nov, 2007 the status of the L1-Extension application has been changed to Denied on April 3, 2002.

    I did have a question about working during L1-Extension, I have been doing research since my last post - please read below:
    8cfr274a.12
    -----------
    20) A nonimmigrant alien within the class of aliens described in paragraphs (b)(2), (b)(5), (b)(8), (b)(9), (b)(10), (b)(11), (b)(12), (b)(13), (b)(14), (b)(16), and (b)(19) of this section whose status has expired but who has filed a timely application for an extension of such stay pursuant to �� 214.2 or 214.6 of this chapter. These aliens are authorized to continue employment with the same employer for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay. Such authorization shall be subject to any conditions and limitations noted on the initial authorization. However, if the district director or service center director adjudicates the application prior to the expiration of this 240 day period and denies the application for extension of stay, the employment authorization under this paragraph shall automatically terminate upon notification of the denial decision.

    Will that put my case in a different situation? If I did start counting, shouldn't I start counting after April 3, 2002 to Sept 2, 2002? That is less than 180 isn't it? Or is this not even applicable?

    Thanks a lot for responding once again.

    Do you or anybody have recommendations of Lawyers?





    2010 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sr Sedan White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Marion, IL
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Marion, IL



  • desi3933
    03-01 10:38 PM
    Hi,

    I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.

    RFE is

    All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.

    I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on Monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.

    As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.

    Please let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks

    When was your last entry into the US on H1-B visa? You need to prove that you are maintaining status since last entry only.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Tempe, AZ
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Tempe, AZ



  • Imigrait
    01-26 11:06 AM
    Great AP dates have finally moved :) . Hopefully should get mine by Feb end.





    hair 2010 Nissan Sentra Lake Worth, White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Peoria, AZ
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Peoria, AZ



  • needlotsofluck
    08-02 11:53 PM
    It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
    So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..

    If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.



    more...


    White Nissan Sentra 2010. Pictures of 2010 Nissan Sentra
  • Pictures of 2010 Nissan Sentra



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:34 AM
    They might return urs , simple.

    what will happen in case of 140/485 concurrent filing ?





    hot 2010 Nissan Sentra Nissan White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Peoria, AZ
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Peoria, AZ



  • amsgc
    06-10 11:39 PM
    Now, that is an interesting question. I think the answer is: ambition.

    I am convinced that those who don't participate in the action items simply lack ambition. If you were to ask them what their life would be like after getting the GC, I am fairly certain they would say "pretty much the same". And that is exactly the problem - they cannot imagine the doors it will open or the opportunities that will become available. For them the green card is a mere travel/work document, with some semblance of permanency. They want to "be" in America, but they don't know how to make the best by "living" in it. They will buy a house, or get a job that pays a few dollars more, but it will pretty much end there. The most ambitious of the lot will probably start a desi consulting company with other like minded losers.

    You on the other hand, possibly have plans. You probably want to go back to school to learn something new. Maybe you have an idea to start a new business, or a non profit or attempt a different profession! You want to make the best of the possibilities and maximize your potential, and do things you couldn't do without the privilege to live, work and think freely.

    But don't lose heart. There are many, if not all, who are with you in this initiative.



    1000+ views in 8 hours but only 2 more people have called all representatives during the entire day today.
    Seriously, what will it take for the rest of you to call?



    more...


    house 2010 Nissan Sentra Louisville, White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0s Sedan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0s Sedan



  • rghrdr777
    10-25 09:19 AM
    Just spoke with a TSC IO. She was a pretty nice lady and answered all my questions. Apparently, mine and my spouse's AP were approved on 10/17/2007. We still didn't receive the APs. The online status still shows pending. I believe my attorney may receive the AP docs.

    I've asked her about my Name Check and Fingerprint. According to her my name check was initiated on 8/9/2007 and it is pending. My FBI fingerprint check came back on 9/10/2007.

    TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
    RD: 06/25/2007
    ND: 08/01/2007
    EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
    EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
    FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
    Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
    AP: Waiting (according to TSC IO approved on 10/17/2007)
    GC: Waiting





    tattoo 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sl Sedan White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0s Sedan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0s Sedan



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-20 11:00 AM
    I have completed. :)

    Thank you for spreading my teachings to you. :D



    more...


    pictures 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Sedan White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Nissan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Nissan



  • pra945
    12-09 11:56 PM
    i got 221(g) on DEC 1st 2009





    dresses 2010 Nissan Sentra Peoria, AZ White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sr Sedan
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0sr Sedan



  • Robert Kumar
    01-02 11:25 AM
    Hi,

    Here is a question.
    Can somebody join an MBA program full time at one's own expense, while on H1B and with 485 pending.
    I can see more scope in my company if I have an MBA. Also company is not doing very well.
    So, can I join a school till I get my MBA.
    How does this reflect on my H1B and pending GC, if company is not paying my salary. I plan to take leave and come back again after the program, but be on payroll.

    Thank You,
    Bobby.



    more...


    makeup 2010 Nissan Sentra Tempe, AZ White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Louisville,
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Louisville,



  • Prashanthi
    09-04 01:34 PM
    HI All,
    I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.

    So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I don't have any travel plans at least a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.

    The officer can only look at the current I-797, cannot give an i-94 as per the future I-797. The other posters were correct last action rule does apply, however in my interpretation of the last action rule since your I-797 is not effective until November 2009 and your entry was before that, your last action in this case will be the latest I-797 and it will therefore be valid. In my opinion the Officer was correct in informing you that their is no problem for you to use your latest I-797 once the old one expires. Make sure you don't have a gap in the dates between the expiry of the old I-797 and start date of the new one.





    girlfriend 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0s Sedan White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 White Nissan Sentra SL For Sale in Murfreesboro TN 37130 - Murfreesboro
  • 2010 White Nissan Sentra SL For Sale in Murfreesboro TN 37130 - Murfreesboro



  • GEEVER
    January 30th, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Hello,

    What type of camera are you looking for?

    Point-and-shoot or a dSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex).

    The Sony Cybershoot is just your average P&S camera, small, light and compact.

    A dSLR for example, like the Nikon D40 or the Canon EOS 350D are dSLR type and are much bigger in size but deliver alot higher quality images.

    Nikon D40 http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/d40-right-950.jpg

    Canon EOS 350D http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon350D/images/Canon350D_main.jpg

    What is your price budget too?

    here is the link for the cyber-shot y was looking for http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=20005011
    i know sony also have dslr cameras, but this cyber-shot is pretty much like a dslr and it's affordable. $600 budget





    hairstyles Pictures of 2010 Nissan Sentra White Nissan Sentra 2010. 2010 Nissan Sentra Jackson, MS
  • 2010 Nissan Sentra Jackson, MS



  • bang
    01-05 07:09 AM
    Otherway is, as the person status is in pending which is not illegal ----- Where did you find this from ????





    mhssatya
    04-28 08:56 AM
    hyderabad,
    My file is moved to atlanta and my lawyer is from there as well. Where as i'm from virginia. It's been 8 months and I still haven't been called for an interview. Should I be proactive and do something about it or just wait for the interview letter?

    Appreciate your response.


    Hi mhssatya,

    Better to hire local attorney, you guys can go at one time for an interview. Please do keep me posted after the interview.

    I had interview on Mar 30th on I-485 Interview,

    Earlier we got an denial on I-485 bcz of withdrawn my approved I-140 from Previous Employer.

    Before itself I moved new employer uncer AC 21 portability.
    We applied MTR on I-485 and thet is approved.
    After that we recieved interview letter. The interview was Good, end of the interview, the officer told us, that will review again, if any docs needed will let you know with in 2 weeks.
    Still didnt recive any response. Can you guys please do advice on my case, can i call to customer care on my case or better to go take an info pass.

    Thanks





    gc_check
    06-15 04:16 PM
    Looks like at least they have touched or near review for all the cases filed in July 07 Rush and if Visas are available, at least in a position to approve. Aug 17th was the dead line to file the applications back in 2007 when they opened the gates. The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center as per their webpage. .Also the processing times are as of 4/30/2009.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do

    Does this mean, they have enough statistics to set the PD cut-off dates reasonable ???? Guess have to wait to see for FY10 VB's



    Popular Posts