LondonTown
07-30 10:35 AM
No, VO returned my passport to me. They said will be sending a mail after review all those documents given by me.
It took 5 weeks for me before I got the email.
Update the thread for others reference when you get the email. Good luck..!
It took 5 weeks for me before I got the email.
Update the thread for others reference when you get the email. Good luck..!
wallpaper Volvo 340 GLE F7P - Drifting
sparky_jones
09-15 12:52 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congrats. Good to see an EB3-I approval. This is something we get to see rarely here. Hope you are able to celebrate with your family soon!
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congrats. Good to see an EB3-I approval. This is something we get to see rarely here. Hope you are able to celebrate with your family soon!
stemcell
06-25 02:40 PM
why dont y'all come to Atlanta. have lunch at Sarvana bhavan and do some grocery shopping too....we could club that with a GA chapter meeting
hey yabadaba
I am coming to atlanta on july 3.
Obviously patel brothers will be a pit stop so if u wanna meet at sarvana bhavan i am game...let me know.
hey yabadaba
I am coming to atlanta on july 3.
Obviously patel brothers will be a pit stop so if u wanna meet at sarvana bhavan i am game...let me know.
2011 1986 Volvo 340 DL
snelakan
07-04 09:32 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.
more...
braindrain
09-02 11:45 PM
I am planning to sponsor visitors visa for my parents and and based on the available documentation I need to submit my birth certificate as part of the required docs.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
kartikiran
05-28 03:21 PM
I did it on May 1st and did it again on May 20th.
For any agenda to be pushed forward funds are needed.
Even just to run a portal like this to give us an opportunity to discuss our issues at a single source also costs.
For any agenda to be pushed forward funds are needed.
Even just to run a portal like this to give us an opportunity to discuss our issues at a single source also costs.
more...
sdrblr
09-09 10:21 AM
I had the similar mail "Welcome" and no CPO email or status. I got the "Official" welcome letter:D yesterday. The letter said welcome and card will be sent with in 3 weeks. I know couple of guys who go the card in a week. Waiting for the card today :)
2010 Images for volvo 340 gl
cybercat076
05-15 11:23 AM
USCIS seems to be just requesting EVL for all pending applications. I also got mine recently though I did not change any company. It is better to send it from your current employer.
more...
addsf345
11-13 03:52 PM
With his executive power he could expedite the adjudication of I-485. Call President Bush. :D
also, I heard that if you serve in armed forces, you may qualify early. check on that too. what about asylum... sorry just kidding with you :) Hope IO will get time to look at your case soon and you would be approved.
also, I heard that if you serve in armed forces, you may qualify early. check on that too. what about asylum... sorry just kidding with you :) Hope IO will get time to look at your case soon and you would be approved.
hair Volvo 340/360
gcpool
08-29 09:12 PM
On the application for renewal for EAD (online) there is question
Current Immigration Status:
IF a person is working on EAD so what should be selected.
There is nothing that is close to saying (Pending I-485 or AOS)
The options are
A1"A1: AMBASSADOR, DIPLOMAT
A2"A2: OTHER DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS
A3"A3: ATTENDANTS OF A-1, A-2
AS"AS: ASYLUM
ASD"ASD: ASYLUM STATUS DENIED
AW"AW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A PORT
B1"B1: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR BUSINESS
B2"B2: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR PLEASURE
BE"BE: BERING STRAIT ENTRIES
C1"C1: ALIEN IN TRANSIT THROUGH U.S.
C2"C2: ALIEN IN TRANSIT TO UN HQ
C3"C3: FRN GOV OFF IN TRANSIT THRU US
C4"C4: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
CC"CC: CUBAN MASS MIGRATION PROJECT
CH"CH: PAROLEE (HUMANITARIAN/HQ AUTH)
CP"CP: PAROLEE (PUBLIC INT/HQ AUTH)
D1"D1: ALIEN CREW DEPART SAME VESSEL
D2"D2: ALIEN CREW DEPART OTHER VESSEL
DA"DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
DE"DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
DT"DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
E-1 Dependent"E-1 Dependent: SPOUSE/CHILD of E-1
E-2 Dependent"E-2 Dependent: Spouse/Child of E-2
E1"E1: TREATY TRADER/SPOUSE/CHILDREN
E2"E2: TREATY INVESTOR/SPOUSE/CHILD
EAO"EAO: EMPLOYMENT ADVISORY OPTION
EWI"EWI: ENTRY WITHOUT INSPECTION
F1"F1: STUDENT - ACADEMIC
F2"F2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF F-1
FUG"FUG: FAMILY UNITY GRANTED
G1"G1: PRINCIPAL REP. FOREIGN GOVT
G2"G2: OTHER REP FOREIGN GOVT
G3"G3: REP NON-RECOGNIZED FOREIGN GOV
G4"G4: OFFICER/EMPLOYEE INTL. ORG.
G5"G5: ATTENDANTS OF G1, G2, G3, G4
GB"GB: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
GT"GT: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
H1"H1: ALIEN OF DIST MERIT & ABILITY
H1A"H1A: REGISTERED NURSE
H1B"H1B: SPECIALITY OCCUPATION
H1C"H1C: Nurse Relief
H2"H2: TEMPORARY LABOR CERTIFICATION
H2A"H2A: TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL WORKER
H2B"H2B: TEMPORARY NON-AG WORKER
H3"H3: ALIEN TRAINEE
H3A"H3A: TRAINEE
H3B"H3B: SPECIAL EDUCATION TRAINING
H4"H4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF H-1 THRU H-3
I"I: FOREIGN PRESS
IMM"IMM: IMMIGRANT
IN"IN: INDEFINITE PAROLE
J1"J1: EXCHANGE VISITOR
J2"J2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF J-1
K1"K1: ALIEN FIANCE(E) OF USC
K2"K2: CHILD OF K1
K3"K3: SPOUSE OF USC
K4"K4: CHILD OF USC
L1"L1: INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE
L1A"L1A: MANAGER OR EXECUTIVE
L1B"L1B: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE ALIEN
L2"L2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF L-1
LZ"LZ: BLANKET L PETITION
M1"M1: STUDENT - VOCATIONAL/NON-ACAD.
M2"M2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF M-1
ML"ML: PAROLEE-MEDICAL, LEGAL, HUMAN
N8"N8: PARENT OF SPEC IMMIGRANT CHILD
N9"N9: SPOUSE/CHILD OF N8
NATO-1"NATO-1: PRINCIPAL REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-2"NATO-2: OTHER REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-3"NATO-3: CLERICAL STAFF FOR N-1, N-2
NATO-4"NATO-4: OFFICIALS OF NATO_ION
NATO-5"NATO-5: EXPERTS EMPLOYED BY NATO
NATO-6"NATO-6: CIVILIAN COMPONENT OF NATO
NATO-7"NATO-7: ATTENDANTS OF N-1 THROUGH N-6
O1"O1: ALIEN W/EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
O1A"O1A: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN - NON-ARTS
O1B"O1B: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN IN ARTS
O2"O2: ACCOMPANYING ALIEN TO O1
O3"O3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF O-1, O-2
OP"OP: PAROLEE (OVERSEAS AUTHORIZED)
P1"P1: ATHLETE OR ENTERTAINER
P1A"P1A: ALIEN WITH ATHLETIC EVENT
P1B"P1B: ALIEN WITH ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
P1S"P1S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-1
P2"P2: EXHANGE ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P2S"P2S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-2
P3"P3: UNIQUE PGM ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P3S"P3S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-3
P4"P4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF P-1, P-2, P-3
PAR"PAR: PAROLEE
PI"PI: PACIFIC ISLANDER
Q1"Q1: INTL CULTURAL XCHG VISITORS
Q2"Q2: IRISH PEACE PROCESS PARTICPNTS
Q3"Q3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF Q2
R1"R1: RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION
R2"R2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF R-1
RE"RE: REFUGEE
RE5"RE5: HAITIAN W/GRANTED REFUGEE STAT
RW"RW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A US CO
S1"S1: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S2"S2: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S5"S5: INFORMANT OF CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
S6"S6: INFORMANT OF TERRORISM INFORMATION
S9"S9: EMERGENCY FARM WORKER
SDF"SDF: SUSPECTED DOCUMENT FRAUD
ST"ST: STOWAWAY
T1"T1: VICTIM OF SEVERE FORM OF TRAFK
T2"T2: SPOUSE OF T1
T3"T3: CHILD OF T1
T4"T4: PARENT OF T1
TB"TB: SPOUSE OR CHILD OF CAN. FR
TC"TC: CANADIAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
TD"TD: NAFTA DEPENDENT
TN1"TN1: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (CANADA)
TN2"TN2: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (MEXICO)
TPS A-12"TPS A-12: APPROVED FOR TPS ON FORM I-821
TWO"TWO: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
U1"U1: VICTIM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
U2"U2: SPOUSE OF U1
U3"U3: CHILD OF U1
U4"U4: PARENT OF U1
UN"UN: UNKNOWN
V1"V1: SPOUSE OF LPR
V2"V2: CHILD OF LPR
V3"V3: DEPENDANTS OF V1 OR V2
WB"WB: VISITOR FOR BUSINESS - VWPP
WD"WD: WITHDRAWL (I-275)
WI"WI: WITHOUT INSPECTION
WT"WT: VISITOR FOR PLEASURE - VWPP
Current Immigration Status:
IF a person is working on EAD so what should be selected.
There is nothing that is close to saying (Pending I-485 or AOS)
The options are
A1"A1: AMBASSADOR, DIPLOMAT
A2"A2: OTHER DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS
A3"A3: ATTENDANTS OF A-1, A-2
AS"AS: ASYLUM
ASD"ASD: ASYLUM STATUS DENIED
AW"AW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A PORT
B1"B1: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR BUSINESS
B2"B2: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR PLEASURE
BE"BE: BERING STRAIT ENTRIES
C1"C1: ALIEN IN TRANSIT THROUGH U.S.
C2"C2: ALIEN IN TRANSIT TO UN HQ
C3"C3: FRN GOV OFF IN TRANSIT THRU US
C4"C4: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
CC"CC: CUBAN MASS MIGRATION PROJECT
CH"CH: PAROLEE (HUMANITARIAN/HQ AUTH)
CP"CP: PAROLEE (PUBLIC INT/HQ AUTH)
D1"D1: ALIEN CREW DEPART SAME VESSEL
D2"D2: ALIEN CREW DEPART OTHER VESSEL
DA"DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
DE"DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
DT"DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
E-1 Dependent"E-1 Dependent: SPOUSE/CHILD of E-1
E-2 Dependent"E-2 Dependent: Spouse/Child of E-2
E1"E1: TREATY TRADER/SPOUSE/CHILDREN
E2"E2: TREATY INVESTOR/SPOUSE/CHILD
EAO"EAO: EMPLOYMENT ADVISORY OPTION
EWI"EWI: ENTRY WITHOUT INSPECTION
F1"F1: STUDENT - ACADEMIC
F2"F2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF F-1
FUG"FUG: FAMILY UNITY GRANTED
G1"G1: PRINCIPAL REP. FOREIGN GOVT
G2"G2: OTHER REP FOREIGN GOVT
G3"G3: REP NON-RECOGNIZED FOREIGN GOV
G4"G4: OFFICER/EMPLOYEE INTL. ORG.
G5"G5: ATTENDANTS OF G1, G2, G3, G4
GB"GB: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
GT"GT: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
H1"H1: ALIEN OF DIST MERIT & ABILITY
H1A"H1A: REGISTERED NURSE
H1B"H1B: SPECIALITY OCCUPATION
H1C"H1C: Nurse Relief
H2"H2: TEMPORARY LABOR CERTIFICATION
H2A"H2A: TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL WORKER
H2B"H2B: TEMPORARY NON-AG WORKER
H3"H3: ALIEN TRAINEE
H3A"H3A: TRAINEE
H3B"H3B: SPECIAL EDUCATION TRAINING
H4"H4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF H-1 THRU H-3
I"I: FOREIGN PRESS
IMM"IMM: IMMIGRANT
IN"IN: INDEFINITE PAROLE
J1"J1: EXCHANGE VISITOR
J2"J2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF J-1
K1"K1: ALIEN FIANCE(E) OF USC
K2"K2: CHILD OF K1
K3"K3: SPOUSE OF USC
K4"K4: CHILD OF USC
L1"L1: INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE
L1A"L1A: MANAGER OR EXECUTIVE
L1B"L1B: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE ALIEN
L2"L2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF L-1
LZ"LZ: BLANKET L PETITION
M1"M1: STUDENT - VOCATIONAL/NON-ACAD.
M2"M2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF M-1
ML"ML: PAROLEE-MEDICAL, LEGAL, HUMAN
N8"N8: PARENT OF SPEC IMMIGRANT CHILD
N9"N9: SPOUSE/CHILD OF N8
NATO-1"NATO-1: PRINCIPAL REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-2"NATO-2: OTHER REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-3"NATO-3: CLERICAL STAFF FOR N-1, N-2
NATO-4"NATO-4: OFFICIALS OF NATO_ION
NATO-5"NATO-5: EXPERTS EMPLOYED BY NATO
NATO-6"NATO-6: CIVILIAN COMPONENT OF NATO
NATO-7"NATO-7: ATTENDANTS OF N-1 THROUGH N-6
O1"O1: ALIEN W/EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
O1A"O1A: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN - NON-ARTS
O1B"O1B: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN IN ARTS
O2"O2: ACCOMPANYING ALIEN TO O1
O3"O3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF O-1, O-2
OP"OP: PAROLEE (OVERSEAS AUTHORIZED)
P1"P1: ATHLETE OR ENTERTAINER
P1A"P1A: ALIEN WITH ATHLETIC EVENT
P1B"P1B: ALIEN WITH ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
P1S"P1S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-1
P2"P2: EXHANGE ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P2S"P2S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-2
P3"P3: UNIQUE PGM ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P3S"P3S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-3
P4"P4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF P-1, P-2, P-3
PAR"PAR: PAROLEE
PI"PI: PACIFIC ISLANDER
Q1"Q1: INTL CULTURAL XCHG VISITORS
Q2"Q2: IRISH PEACE PROCESS PARTICPNTS
Q3"Q3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF Q2
R1"R1: RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION
R2"R2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF R-1
RE"RE: REFUGEE
RE5"RE5: HAITIAN W/GRANTED REFUGEE STAT
RW"RW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A US CO
S1"S1: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S2"S2: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S5"S5: INFORMANT OF CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
S6"S6: INFORMANT OF TERRORISM INFORMATION
S9"S9: EMERGENCY FARM WORKER
SDF"SDF: SUSPECTED DOCUMENT FRAUD
ST"ST: STOWAWAY
T1"T1: VICTIM OF SEVERE FORM OF TRAFK
T2"T2: SPOUSE OF T1
T3"T3: CHILD OF T1
T4"T4: PARENT OF T1
TB"TB: SPOUSE OR CHILD OF CAN. FR
TC"TC: CANADIAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
TD"TD: NAFTA DEPENDENT
TN1"TN1: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (CANADA)
TN2"TN2: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (MEXICO)
TPS A-12"TPS A-12: APPROVED FOR TPS ON FORM I-821
TWO"TWO: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
U1"U1: VICTIM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
U2"U2: SPOUSE OF U1
U3"U3: CHILD OF U1
U4"U4: PARENT OF U1
UN"UN: UNKNOWN
V1"V1: SPOUSE OF LPR
V2"V2: CHILD OF LPR
V3"V3: DEPENDANTS OF V1 OR V2
WB"WB: VISITOR FOR BUSINESS - VWPP
WD"WD: WITHDRAWL (I-275)
WI"WI: WITHOUT INSPECTION
WT"WT: VISITOR FOR PLEASURE - VWPP
more...
PD_Dec2002
07-07 10:21 PM
are you talking about filing LC for ad sent out already that I said ? or ...
Showing 1 year of work experience when you don't really have that experience. You can be asked for pay stubs, employer verification letters, etc. for I-140 and maybe even for I-485. For all you know, you might have a smooth ride all the way to your GC. But as I wrote earlier, there's no guarantee when your past can come back to haunt you.
Thanks,
Jayant
Showing 1 year of work experience when you don't really have that experience. You can be asked for pay stubs, employer verification letters, etc. for I-140 and maybe even for I-485. For all you know, you might have a smooth ride all the way to your GC. But as I wrote earlier, there's no guarantee when your past can come back to haunt you.
Thanks,
Jayant
hot AUGUST 1987 VOLVO 340 GLE 1721cc E225VMR. Registration E225VMR Make VOLVO
shivarajan
04-04 03:06 PM
Did a hasty click... thought the poll was for pd date (and missed the invoice part of it). Suspecting others also might have done the same.
more...
house Carros similares a volvo 340
nikunj007
03-11 01:48 AM
applying for multiple petitions with multiple employers is, as of now, legal. Even if they can track those applications, they can not just reject on the basis of multiple petitions. But, it may be difficult to convince it during the interview..
tattoo Exhausts for Volvo 340 1.7 GL,
ajay
09-17 08:31 AM
I also was in the same situation when I came back from India and used AP.
more...
pictures Practical Car Manuals: Volvo
4greencard
05-27 11:37 AM
How will the new bill affect the I-485 processing time?
Does anyone know the minimum and maximum times required for I-485 processing?
What type of factors delay the I-485 processing?
Let us say A filed for I-485 on the day 1 of the month when PD becomes current, B on the 15th day and C on the last day. Does this mean that A will get greencard first, B next and C last?
Thank you in advance for your information.
Does anyone know the minimum and maximum times required for I-485 processing?
What type of factors delay the I-485 processing?
Let us say A filed for I-485 on the day 1 of the month when PD becomes current, B on the 15th day and C on the last day. Does this mean that A will get greencard first, B next and C last?
Thank you in advance for your information.
dresses VOLVO 340 1.4 CARB DRIFT CAR
santb1975
12-08 11:15 PM
and the easiest Action Item to work on. Rallying fellow IV'ans to contribute and be part of this effort is not easy as clicking on contribute now.
more...
makeup #39;84 340 DL vario #39;85 360 GLE -
krishmunn
03-29 07:21 PM
This is definitely good news for people who are in PERM stage but this also means fewer spill overs since all ROW EB-2 who were waiting for PERM will now file 485
girlfriend Volvo 340 gle manual gasolina
snhn
09-27 09:59 AM
I am not very well informed legally, but sometime back we had a meeting with our company immigration lawyers and they said once filed, the catagories can't
be changed.
so why dont you look at the palnets and tell us what the futre hold for us.. you are doing on astroqury.com
Lets see what the future holds for us.
be changed.
so why dont you look at the palnets and tell us what the futre hold for us.. you are doing on astroqury.com
Lets see what the future holds for us.
hairstyles Volvo 340GLE/ Subaru turbo
nixstor
08-23 11:08 AM
First of all they never did AFAIK. Secondly if they did That would put more than half of the applicants in a situation where they need to find their previous I-94's. If USCIS needs to get all your entry and exit info for the past 10 years and corresponding I-94's I believe they will be talking to Border Security. Even though the airlines take your I-94 away, I believe it will go to a govt agency some how ( I could be wrong).
In fact every time you changed employers you sent a copy of your current I-94 (current at the time of employer change) to USCIS. So they should have it.
How about joining the DC area Chapter and volunteering for the rally? If we who are in the DC area don't work on it, who else will?
In fact every time you changed employers you sent a copy of your current I-94 (current at the time of employer change) to USCIS. So they should have it.
How about joining the DC area Chapter and volunteering for the rally? If we who are in the DC area don't work on it, who else will?
CADude
07-21 01:10 PM
First year EAD and AP are Included. Not Life long EAD/AP. Wishful thinking in your part :) Nothing comes free here.
Guys:
I am applying for my 485 and I was contemplating using the NEW fees vs OLD Fees.
OLD Fees:
I485- $325
Biometric - $70
I765 - $180
I131 -$170
TOTAL - $745
NEW Fees, which includes Biometric, EAD, and AP - $1010.00 when applying all togther with I485.
Check New Fees. (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf)
Now my question - Is it TRUE that in the NEW Fees, it allows for an indefinite FREE Renewal of EAD and AP until Green card is received. If this statement is true, then I would prefer using the NEW Fees, since it pays off within 1 year.
If anybody knows this answer, please attach link or direct to the USCIS page.
Thanks
Guys:
I am applying for my 485 and I was contemplating using the NEW fees vs OLD Fees.
OLD Fees:
I485- $325
Biometric - $70
I765 - $180
I131 -$170
TOTAL - $745
NEW Fees, which includes Biometric, EAD, and AP - $1010.00 when applying all togther with I485.
Check New Fees. (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf)
Now my question - Is it TRUE that in the NEW Fees, it allows for an indefinite FREE Renewal of EAD and AP until Green card is received. If this statement is true, then I would prefer using the NEW Fees, since it pays off within 1 year.
If anybody knows this answer, please attach link or direct to the USCIS page.
Thanks
rbms
02-07 05:56 PM
I had been doing it for past couple of years. go to uscis.gov and look for instructions to file I-131. It only takes to fill out the application online. You have to submit the supporting documents.(copy of I485, I94 etc.). Read the "instructions for filling out I-131" document.
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???