Thursday, June 9, 2011

images stomach tattoos tiger lily; tiger lily tattoo. White Tiger Lily Tattoo. spider lilly tattoos; spider lilly tattoos; White Tiger Lily Tattoo. spider lilly tiger lily tattoo. clothing,tigerlily tattoo
  • clothing,tigerlily tattoo



  • franklin
    07-11 05:12 PM
    Need 3 more volunteers for non bay area members to help calling bay area people!





    wallpaper clothing,tigerlily tattoo tiger lily tattoo. lily flower tattoos design; tiger lily tattoo. Tiger Lily Tattoos Pictures. Tiger Lily Tattoos Pictures.
  • lily flower tattoos design; tiger lily tattoo. Tiger Lily Tattoos Pictures. Tiger Lily Tattoos Pictures.



  • chanduv23
    07-30 09:36 AM
    Pappu - it is defnitely pathetic that people have not been able to make best use of Ombudsman's calls.

    But we have to accept reality. In general, from what I understand, Ombudsman calls are for common man and people who participate may not necessarily be an IV member or come to IV forums regularly or think in the way we think. Even if an IV member is on the call and is a regular visitor to forums and is wanting to do something collectively, he/she may want to deal with their case.

    If IV is organizing the Ombudsman call and requests IV active members to utilize the opportunity in the best possible way - it is a different thing but that may also not help.

    I do share your feelings but I guess it takes a lot lot lot of time to organize people to stand up for collective issues and collective resolutions rather than their oown individuial needs.





    tiger lily tattoo. Tiger Lily Flowers
  • Tiger Lily Flowers



  • desi3933
    03-01 10:38 PM
    Hi,

    I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.

    RFE is

    All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.

    I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on Monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.

    As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.

    Please let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks

    When was your last entry into the US on H1-B visa? You need to prove that you are maintaining status since last entry only.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    2011 lily flower tattoos design; tiger lily tattoo. Tiger Lily Tattoos Pictures. Tiger Lily Tattoos Pictures. tiger lily tattoo. Lily Flower Tattoos – Tiger
  • Lily Flower Tattoos – Tiger



  • prioritydate
    09-21 11:45 PM
    I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.

    He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.

    My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
    Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
    Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
    Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
    I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.

    All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.


    In my view, it is his mistake. I am seriously think that he is lieing to you. First of all, deduction 400$ biweekly is too much. You didn't specified if you have any dependents. If you are single, then he is really lieing to you. I say just file a complaint with DOL in your home state.



    more...


    tiger lily tattoo. tiger lily tattoo. lily tattoo
  • tiger lily tattoo. lily tattoo



  • raj2007
    02-18 01:36 AM
    Folks,

    I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.

    I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.

    I have the following questions:
    1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...

    I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC



    2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
    To your old employer

    3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?

    For invokig Ac21 doesn't mean you have to use EAD..you can transfer your h1 to new employer.
    Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...

    Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!

    Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
    chk above





    tiger lily tattoo. tiger lily tattoo.
  • tiger lily tattoo.



  • GCAmigo
    07-16 08:59 AM
    Just curious, where did you get the 1000 number?
    Our website shows 18,000 members and growing.

    OK.. may be less than a 1000 (contributing) members!



    more...


    tiger lily tattoo. Geek#39;s tiger lily tattoo
  • Geek#39;s tiger lily tattoo



  • gckalafda
    08-04 11:33 AM
    My EB3 I-140 is pending and got RFE at NSC since 1st Jan 2007 and later moved Texas, I don't know wether this thred belongs to same or not. I have a PD of Dec 2003, :mad:





    2010 Tiger Lily Flowers tiger lily tattoo. stomach tattoos tiger lily; tiger lily tattoo. White Tiger Lily Tattoo. spider lilly tattoos; spider lilly tattoos; White Tiger Lily Tattoo. spider lilly
  • stomach tattoos tiger lily; tiger lily tattoo. White Tiger Lily Tattoo. spider lilly tattoos; spider lilly tattoos; White Tiger Lily Tattoo. spider lilly



  • jayleno
    07-09 08:44 AM
    I think most would agree that this not a case of abuse. Its just an issue between two people. Sort this out with your employer. If he has really over paid you, isn't your 2 weeks salary lot less that 8K?

    One bad day, my employer just realized that I was overpaid $8000 over 2 years. When I was with the company, I was told it was accountant mistake and I don't have to pay anything. It was all verbal so I don't have any witness.

    After 2 months, I quit with 2 weeks notice.
    Now he wants $8000 back or he won't pay my last 2 weeks.

    I am on EAD and don't know what to do?

    Can anybody advice?



    more...


    tiger lily tattoo. praying hands tattoos
  • praying hands tattoos



  • Redeye
    08-21 01:53 PM
    CasionRoyale,

    From your previous posts, I gathered that you entered US using AP sometime ago. Now are you going to H1 stamping with a amended H1 petition or are you just using the old petition?

    Do you expect any issues using old petition?
    If there are any can we enter using AP?

    Thanks

    (1) To being with, I have made an appointment using nvars.com at Ottawa for Sept 22nd. It was not easy, I have refreshed that page hundreds of times entering that security code. Several times I felt dizzy doing that.

    (2) Working on Canada visitor visa

    Questions:

    I-94:
    Based on what I read, it seems like we do not need to return our existing I-94s while entering Canada. Is this true if you enter either by Air or Land?





    hair Lily Flower Tattoos – Tiger tiger lily tattoo. cross foot tattoo tiger lily tattoo design. Flower tattoo Gallery
  • cross foot tattoo tiger lily tattoo design. Flower tattoo Gallery



  • sankar_203
    04-01 04:54 PM
    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..



    more...


    tiger lily tattoo. lily tattoo
  • lily tattoo



  • black_logs
    01-30 09:48 AM
    It's too late for that. We have so much of paperwork allready done!!!





    hot tiger lily tattoo. lily tattoo tiger lily tattoo. black and white tiger lily
  • black and white tiger lily



  • sargon
    01-26 12:09 PM
    Who deleted it?



    more...


    house tattoo designs for feet lily. Tiger Lilly Tattoo, designs, info and more cross foot tattoo tiger lily tattoo design tiger lily tattoo. tiger lily tattoo.
  • tiger lily tattoo.



  • natrajs
    03-06 02:58 PM
    yes EB3 India. I think when I look back, its just a matter of luck. Once it was RFE, second time I got a second finger printing and third time they just did'nt pick it up. But USCIS has been very promptful in approving my EADs and AP. I could be very well one of the oldest processing case sitting in the TSC shelf.
    (1700 days)

    Since the Name check mess is cleared, You will get it soon





    tattoo tiger lily tattoo. tiger lily tattoo. water lily tattoo designs
  • water lily tattoo designs



  • vbkris77
    04-13 09:03 PM
    I don't think child's country works.. Most of the guys would have been
    out by now including myself.. . But let us know.. I will fly to my lawyers office if it is true ..



    more...


    pictures Geek#39;s tiger lily tattoo tiger lily tattoo. Tiger Lily Tattoo
  • Tiger Lily Tattoo



  • kriskris
    08-22 02:21 PM
    Friends Need Advise Please!

    My 485 packet reached NSC on July 2 with an approved 140 from TSC and no CC or receipts yet. My 140 has LUD of 08/12. God only knows where my 485 packet is lying. I applied for my 1st H1 extension at VSC which has a receipt date of July 12. I am planning to upgrade my H1B application to premium because my drivers license is expiring on Sep 30.
    My questions here is,
    1) Would there be any problem if my H1b is approved in premium with a new I-94 while my 485 is still lying with USCIS with out the recipts.
    2) Would a new I-94 jeopardize my 485.
    3) Is there any relation between H1B extension and 485 receipting.

    Any answers would be greatly appreciated.





    dresses black and white tiger lily tiger lily tattoo. Print Tiger Lily Tatoo 1
  • Print Tiger Lily Tatoo 1



  • rajenk
    02-07 08:57 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Isn't EAD application I-765? What is I-131? Excuse my poor knowledge on the USCIS forms



    more...


    makeup praying hands tattoos tiger lily tattoo. tattoo designs for feet lily. Tiger Lilly Tattoo, designs, info and more cross foot tattoo tiger lily tattoo design
  • tattoo designs for feet lily. Tiger Lilly Tattoo, designs, info and more cross foot tattoo tiger lily tattoo design



  • yabadaba
    06-25 02:16 PM
    ^^^

    sorry for the bump...just trying to get a decent sample size





    girlfriend water lily tattoo designs tiger lily tattoo. spider lilly tattoo
  • spider lilly tattoo



  • nogc12
    07-12 02:56 PM
    Another law suit

    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/01117/pr-green-card.html





    hairstyles lily tattoo tiger lily tattoo. dragon flower tattoos tiger lily flower tattoos winged tattoo tiger tattoos tiger lily tattoos. Thursday, July 22nd, 2010. tiger tattoos
  • dragon flower tattoos tiger lily flower tattoos winged tattoo tiger tattoos tiger lily tattoos. Thursday, July 22nd, 2010. tiger tattoos



  • rahulpatel
    08-14 04:26 PM
    Guys, thanks very much for your kind advices, but I already took the sufficient steps to ensure my H1 safety.
    The only thing I am concerned here, is in regards my money--it being hard earned (it is not smaller amount, but nearly 8K!), and my chances of winning my case with DOL/Courts.
    I already threatened my employer with the DOL/Court claim, but the guy may be over-stupid or over-reckless, he is just not bothering about this issue. So i want to really know what my chances are, on winning it? Because even if a paper asks me to wait for vendor pay, it can never mean months and years long,.... can it????





    Desertfox
    05-08 03:26 PM
    There is no doubt that their work is a lot harder than it appears, but the point is that H1B is always interpreted as Visa for Computer Programmers ONLY, in the mainstream media. I think its time to publicize this new initiative from congress and let everyone know that H1B is not only for Programmers, it’s also for Fashion Models, Doctors, Engineers, Architects, Scientists and who knows what else! :mad:

    I think thats what kevinkris meant when he said "give me a break".





    overseas
    09-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks for sharing this info.

    Tomorrow I've Infopass at the same Lawrence office. Yes even I've to drive around 50 miles to that sh...town.

    Will post my experience tomorrow afternoon.



    Popular Posts