SL%%
03-02 08:10 PM
Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,
Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year
One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's
Thanks
Senthil
For the first one, I don't think that is applicable. As to what I know it doesn't matter whether you left for 1 day, 2 mos or whatever, your expiration still stands and cannot be change. No rollover or so hence Sep. 07, 2009 still stands for you.
For the second one, seems like desi3933 answered your question.
Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year
One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's
Thanks
Senthil
For the first one, I don't think that is applicable. As to what I know it doesn't matter whether you left for 1 day, 2 mos or whatever, your expiration still stands and cannot be change. No rollover or so hence Sep. 07, 2009 still stands for you.
For the second one, seems like desi3933 answered your question.
wallpaper The tribal cross tattoo

msyedy
03-10 12:08 PM
Hello,
My wife is planning to convert from H4 to H1 for dentist.
1) Does she need a dental license to apply for H1 ?
She 'qualifies' for a dental license (ie meets all requirements), but almost all states require a SSN to issue a dental license. Since she is on H4, she doesnt have a SSN. Problem: Dental License needs SSN - SSN needs H1 - H1 needs license - basically a "Catch 22" position here
2) I did some googling and found that UCSIS issues H1 for 1 year for nurses who do not have license(because of no SSN). Would this apply to dentists as well ?? link (http://www.murthy.com/nurse_faq.html#2)
Please help !
Thanks !!
H1-B is all sponser based. You just can't go to USCIS and say that give my wife H1-B. You need an employer who is willing to hire her, show how much he is willing to pay and many more things. You say for a license she needs SSN, so there is your answer
"NO"
Nurses come under schedule A which is completely different
Main point---
Nurses is completely a different cap and category.
My wife is planning to convert from H4 to H1 for dentist.
1) Does she need a dental license to apply for H1 ?
She 'qualifies' for a dental license (ie meets all requirements), but almost all states require a SSN to issue a dental license. Since she is on H4, she doesnt have a SSN. Problem: Dental License needs SSN - SSN needs H1 - H1 needs license - basically a "Catch 22" position here
2) I did some googling and found that UCSIS issues H1 for 1 year for nurses who do not have license(because of no SSN). Would this apply to dentists as well ?? link (http://www.murthy.com/nurse_faq.html#2)
Please help !
Thanks !!
H1-B is all sponser based. You just can't go to USCIS and say that give my wife H1-B. You need an employer who is willing to hire her, show how much he is willing to pay and many more things. You say for a license she needs SSN, so there is your answer
"NO"
Nurses come under schedule A which is completely different
Main point---
Nurses is completely a different cap and category.

CRAZYMONK
09-25 11:29 AM
Hi,
I just got approved for H-1B this year and I have some questions. I'm from a small country where they do not easily let their citizens to become citizens of other counties. So unless it's for educational purpose (undergraduate/graduate), they will not renew my passport for me.
My passport expires at the end of this year, and I was wondering if it's possible to obtain the following with an expired passport:
a) H-1B extension
b) PERM
c) green card
If it's not possible to obtain any of them with an expired passport, I must enroll in a graduate school to renew my passport. (Before my passport expires) I really prefer not to do this.
I would really appreciate if you could reply with cases you've seen or experienced in the past.
Thanks in advance.
I don't think you would be able to get through any of the list with the expired passport. If you are applying for it before your passport expires, I think you should be good.
By the way which country you are from?
I just got approved for H-1B this year and I have some questions. I'm from a small country where they do not easily let their citizens to become citizens of other counties. So unless it's for educational purpose (undergraduate/graduate), they will not renew my passport for me.
My passport expires at the end of this year, and I was wondering if it's possible to obtain the following with an expired passport:
a) H-1B extension
b) PERM
c) green card
If it's not possible to obtain any of them with an expired passport, I must enroll in a graduate school to renew my passport. (Before my passport expires) I really prefer not to do this.
I would really appreciate if you could reply with cases you've seen or experienced in the past.
Thanks in advance.
I don't think you would be able to get through any of the list with the expired passport. If you are applying for it before your passport expires, I think you should be good.
By the way which country you are from?
2011 tattoo small cross tattoo.
kumarr
01-01 05:00 PM
Congrats! Very happy for you :)
more...

waitingGC
03-09 08:47 AM
It says India took a total of 41254 visas, but if you total the columns including family pref it comes to 32030. What am I missing?? Anyway how does it matter...
Did you add up the visas issued in Indian?
Did you add up the visas issued in Indian?

no-tec
10-14 07:15 PM
no tutorials. just screwin around. look at that one site. nocturn.net or something. they have all the coolest brushes.
more...
El Hacko
July 14th, 2006, 10:34 PM
TWO TICKETS MADONNA ROME
ON SALE TWO TICKETS FOR MADONNA'S CONCERT IN ROME
THE 6tH AUGUST 2006.
OLYMPIC STADIUM IN ROMA
SECTOR = CURVA NORD
PRICE FOR 2 TICKETS = 240 EURO
I SEND WITH INTERNATIOL POST AFTER THE PAYMANT
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER
FOR FURTHERT QUESTION
merletta@email.it
Sign me up...I'm ready to go Italia..Home of the 2006 Winter Olympics, World Cup Champions and makers of fine wine and pizza's.
Oh..The tickets...Do they come with a pit pass for at least 3 songs?
No? Oh so sorry...
*LOL*
ON SALE TWO TICKETS FOR MADONNA'S CONCERT IN ROME
THE 6tH AUGUST 2006.
OLYMPIC STADIUM IN ROMA
SECTOR = CURVA NORD
PRICE FOR 2 TICKETS = 240 EURO
I SEND WITH INTERNATIOL POST AFTER THE PAYMANT
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER
FOR FURTHERT QUESTION
merletta@email.it
Sign me up...I'm ready to go Italia..Home of the 2006 Winter Olympics, World Cup Champions and makers of fine wine and pizza's.
Oh..The tickets...Do they come with a pit pass for at least 3 songs?
No? Oh so sorry...
*LOL*