Friday, June 10, 2011

images y demi lovato 2011. gomez selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • webm
    09-10 05:31 PM
    Even i'm in the similar situation..

    Online status,CRIS email says AP approval notice mailed on Sep2nd,2009 (TSC), but still haven't received it on hand..

    We never know this crazy CIS system...May be have to wait till 30days and call the customer service.:(





    wallpaper selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez demi lovato 2011. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • sri_chicago
    05-14 06:24 PM
    Hello friends,
    On May 01,2009 my wife's I-485 status changed online that they requested additinal evidence. I have not received RFE letter as of now and also I am touch base with my attorney, my attorney's office also not received RFE letter. Please advice me what steps I have to take in this regard.





    selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez demi lovato 2011.
  • selena gomez demi lovato 2011.



  • lifestrikes
    01-26 11:30 AM
    Its time to meet our Senators and House Representatives.





    2011 demi lovato and selena gomez selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • diptam
    06-08 01:11 AM
    rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279213,00.html



    more...


    selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • dbevis
    October 16th, 2005, 06:53 PM
    There was a piece on one of the news shows this AM. A guy still makes Daguerreotypes (the actual plates, from raw materials!) in New York City. Basically that stuff must be like ISO 0.05 because he was making exposures from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, achieving the 'missing people and cars' effect as a result.

    Oh, by the way, he uses a Giotto Rocket blower to blast the dust from his plates before coating with the silver solution.





    selena gomez demi lovato 2011. demi lovato selena gomez
  • demi lovato selena gomez



  • vjkypally
    09-14 04:48 PM
    Seeing the interest for this Poll I think most 2004 cases are already approved. Remaining should be cleared this month or next month for sure.



    more...


    selena gomez demi lovato 2011. Gomez,selena gomez 2011
  • Gomez,selena gomez 2011



  • FinalGC
    07-10 05:47 PM
    a1b2c3....hang in there.....Sept might bring more good news.......

    Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)





    2010 selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez demi lovato 2011. y demi lovato 2011. gomez
  • y demi lovato 2011. gomez



  • supreet
    05-15 12:46 AM
    Hello All,

    I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.

    I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.

    My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?

    Thanks for all your answers.

    S



    more...


    selena gomez demi lovato 2011. Selena Gomez Pictures
  • Selena Gomez Pictures



  • anilsal
    10-30 11:51 PM
    Also since you are a dentist and are working in the medical field, I am just wondering as to whether you have been able to inform other medical professionals, affected by retrogression and skilled immigration issues, about the efforts undertaken by IV.

    Anyway, sorting out your original issue via an attorney takes immediate precedence.





    hair selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • locomotive36
    11-04 12:17 PM
    Dear Readers,

    This topic may be totally off immigration and I am sorry for that.

    Kindly request you to take a minute and read about this noble person - Narayanan Krishnan - a selfless real life hero!

    Once a rising star, chef now feeds hungry - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/04/01/cnnheroes.krishnan.hunger/)

    Please vote for him and make win the CNN Hero prize money which can be used towards his trust.

    You can vote at - CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com (http://heroes.cnn.com/vote.aspx)

    Please share the word around with your friends and family!

    Thanks a lot... Appreciate your kind gesture!



    more...


    selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • speedo
    08-14 03:25 PM
    I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
    I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007

    still waiting for fingerprint notice.





    hot selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez demi lovato 2011. girlfriend demi lovato 2011.
  • girlfriend demi lovato 2011.



  • sku
    09-14 02:43 PM
    In spite of opening SR (Service Request) and Info Pass appointment



    more...


    house selena gomez y demi lovato selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez y demi lovato
  • selena gomez y demi lovato



  • humsuplou
    11-30 10:42 PM
    Hi,
    Can someone please kindly share their experince in this matter? I really need some advice.
    Thanks!!





    tattoo demi lovato selena gomez selena gomez demi lovato 2011. Selena Gomez Have Strong
  • Selena Gomez Have Strong



  • ivjobs
    11-06 05:26 PM
    newbie2020 has taken the initiative of arranging the first conference call which was well received among the members. And one of the points he mentioned in the meeting is worth noting here.

    People who are driven towards entrepreneurship have expertise in one or the other field. However they may be looking for help in fields other than their area of expertise. That is where IV members can help each and build their successful businesses.

    For example, some of us may be experts in IT, few in Accounting, few in Marketing, few legal, few finance, etc. And a startup/business needs all these to become successful. That is where we can help each other and grow the businesses. And this is one intention behind starting the IV Entrepreneur yahoo group.



    more...


    pictures Gomez,selena gomez 2011 selena gomez demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011. selena
  • demi lovato 2011. selena



  • prdgl
    07-07 10:37 PM
    Showing 1 year of work experience when you don't really have that experience. You can be asked for pay stubs, employer verification letters, etc. for I-140 and maybe even for I-485. For all you know, you might have a smooth ride all the way to your GC. But as I wrote earlier, there's no guarantee when your past can come back to haunt you.

    Thanks,
    Jayant


    I agree completely. I am sorry for asking that question. Just curious. Because, I want to make sure what I am doing is the right one.





    dresses girlfriend demi lovato 2011. selena gomez demi lovato 2011. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez
  • Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez



  • matreen
    07-11 01:02 AM
    I see dark every where for EB3 until we do something there is no hope guys.....

    This is really suc...............



    more...


    makeup Selena Gomez Pictures selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez y demi lovato
  • selena gomez y demi lovato



  • willigetgc?
    11-24 10:30 AM
    In spite of the mess we are in, these songs and the substitutions does make me wonder whether I need to cry or laugh!

    Heading into Thanksgiving weekend, I choose to smile (as opposed to laugh) as there are many things my family and I are thankful for.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all!





    girlfriend Selena Gomez Have Strong selena gomez demi lovato 2011. selena gomez demi lovato
  • selena gomez demi lovato



  • leoindiano
    04-06 12:52 PM
    How about this?

    If a company located outside of united states, it cannot apply for more than 300 H1B's? I heard WIPRO and INFOSYS applied 6000 each this year





    hairstyles selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez demi lovato 2011. Eyeball.fm 2011 All Rights
  • Eyeball.fm 2011 All Rights



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    06-30 05:32 PM
    Jealous people v/s Non Jealous people => Shady v/s Non Shady business? :cool:





    coolmanasip
    06-04 11:21 AM
    I think the vote is at the end of this week......may be on Thursday or Friday......


    Manasi





    FinalGC
    07-21 11:40 AM
    Guys:

    I am applying for my 485 and I was contemplating using the NEW fees vs OLD Fees.

    OLD Fees:
    I485- $325
    Biometric - $70
    I765 - $180
    I131 -$170
    TOTAL - $745
    NEW Fees, which includes Biometric, EAD, and AP - $1010.00 when applying all togther with I485.

    Check New Fees. (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf)


    Now my question - Is it TRUE that in the NEW Fees, it allows for an indefinite FREE Renewal of EAD and AP until Green card is received. If this statement is true, then I would prefer using the NEW Fees, since it pays off within 1 year.

    If anybody knows this answer, please attach link or direct to the USCIS page.

    Thanks



    Popular Posts