
ram04
05-23 10:36 AM
Re entry with new H1 in 2003 - will it not reset your prior record straight?
Were you involved in any sort of un authorized employment after your new H1 approval and before I 485 filing?
I believe that April 3, 2002 is your denial notice is the starting point then. Till that point you were legally employed based on the belief that your application will be approved. Again this is just the common sense readout based on what you copied in�
So,if you are less than 180 days here without employment authorization you might have a chance � would be nice to know:
-Why your case was denied at that time (L1B extension???) This usually never happens�
And/or
-What the basis of the straight denial right now? You might want to contact USCIS over the phone (to gain few days) or do you have the letter already?
Anyway ether cases I would contact the USCIS Ombudsman about the straight denial � they should not do it � they usually issue that Notice of Intent first. Search around the threads here - I�ve seen some cases where the applicant received an immediate denial and somehow they were able to push it back to the �let�s talk about it� mode� - which does not mean that you are safe, but it will buy you some time for you.
So your research might be right about the 240 day thing which could put this into a different level.
I cannot recommend any lawyer � I use my company�s one and that office does not take individual cases I believe
Were you involved in any sort of un authorized employment after your new H1 approval and before I 485 filing?
I believe that April 3, 2002 is your denial notice is the starting point then. Till that point you were legally employed based on the belief that your application will be approved. Again this is just the common sense readout based on what you copied in�
So,if you are less than 180 days here without employment authorization you might have a chance � would be nice to know:
-Why your case was denied at that time (L1B extension???) This usually never happens�
And/or
-What the basis of the straight denial right now? You might want to contact USCIS over the phone (to gain few days) or do you have the letter already?
Anyway ether cases I would contact the USCIS Ombudsman about the straight denial � they should not do it � they usually issue that Notice of Intent first. Search around the threads here - I�ve seen some cases where the applicant received an immediate denial and somehow they were able to push it back to the �let�s talk about it� mode� - which does not mean that you are safe, but it will buy you some time for you.
So your research might be right about the 240 day thing which could put this into a different level.
I cannot recommend any lawyer � I use my company�s one and that office does not take individual cases I believe
wallpaper RIHANNAS TATTOO
kams
06-19 06:14 PM
I spoke to Cigna (I have Cigna access plus). As long as claims are for preventative care, Cigna will reimburse. Vaccinations, Tests and X-Ray will be covered. I intend to file a claim, let's see whether I get anything.
ronhira
04-26 07:44 PM
this is how cir will end..... with a procedural vote -
Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)
bet $100?
Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)
bet $100?
2011 rihanna-tattoo
kiranberu
03-14 07:16 PM
This is more pertinent to Physicians - I heard that following residency or J1 expiration one has to return to home country for 5 yrs. I have the following questions
- What are the options for Fellowships and how do they weigh against the fellowship options for H1 holders ?
- How difficult is it to obtain J1 waivers ?
- Is the new J1 conrad law beneficial ?
- Can someone share their success story of converting J1 to another visa, Thanks all
- What are the options for Fellowships and how do they weigh against the fellowship options for H1 holders ?
- How difficult is it to obtain J1 waivers ?
- Is the new J1 conrad law beneficial ?
- Can someone share their success story of converting J1 to another visa, Thanks all
more...
bondgoli007
02-23 01:39 PM
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
Easy on the guy pal! I am sure he would not have come here to seek help if the answers were so obvious to him.
unseenguy, A lot of companies all across the country are resorting to pay cuts and there is no guarantee that the job will remain either. Mine announced 5% cuts and cut other benefits that had made working in this company attractive.
I am sorry to hear about the job loss already in your household. Here is my suggestion....Do keep a lookout for better opportunities but try to get your wife a job before you change yours. Invoking AC21 is a option but use it only if you find a better opportunity or at least better stability. I know it is a cliche but hang in there and know that there are a lot of families all across this country who are in similar or worse situations. All the best and please fill in your details like PD and GC processing stage.
Easy on the guy pal! I am sure he would not have come here to seek help if the answers were so obvious to him.
unseenguy, A lot of companies all across the country are resorting to pay cuts and there is no guarantee that the job will remain either. Mine announced 5% cuts and cut other benefits that had made working in this company attractive.
I am sorry to hear about the job loss already in your household. Here is my suggestion....Do keep a lookout for better opportunities but try to get your wife a job before you change yours. Invoking AC21 is a option but use it only if you find a better opportunity or at least better stability. I know it is a cliche but hang in there and know that there are a lot of families all across this country who are in similar or worse situations. All the best and please fill in your details like PD and GC processing stage.
Hey Ram GC
04-08 10:11 AM
GCcube: How did you come to know that your NC / SC is cleared?
Did you call IO
( Question: If that is the case, your PD is current, are you/ or not eligible for 180 DAYS name check policy. there are cases being approved where PD is current, RD is not
Did you call IO
( Question: If that is the case, your PD is current, are you/ or not eligible for 180 DAYS name check policy. there are cases being approved where PD is current, RD is not
more...
sathyaraj
12-12 12:40 PM
Do not worry too much about your role change, because when you are using AC21 you need to be in same or similar job as specified in ONET job codes.
If you are a systems analyst, then you can potential work as a business analyst also. As the job duties for systems analyst includes some of the activities performed by BA. It is the job duties which have more waitage.
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/15-1051.00
If you refer the link above, all software jobs (except Management) starts with 15.XXXX as job code. So long as you stay with that you are fine.
If you are a systems analyst, then you can potential work as a business analyst also. As the job duties for systems analyst includes some of the activities performed by BA. It is the job duties which have more waitage.
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/15-1051.00
If you refer the link above, all software jobs (except Management) starts with 15.XXXX as job code. So long as you stay with that you are fine.
2010 The words were tattooed

ilovestirfries
09-27 06:42 PM
1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
more...
Dakshini R. Sen
06-25 11:12 PM
My H1 filed & approved thorugh company A from October 2004.
H1 then transferred to company B & approved from Nov 2005.
My GC process (EB3 Category) started & labor filed through company C for future job in Feb 2006. Labor approved & I-140 filed in June 2006. RFE received in April 2007 & documents received by INS in May 2007. SINCE THEN I-140 is pending... I-485 & EAD filed in July fiasco. EAD approved and renewed once. Valid until september 2010.
My H1 extension through company B denied in Jan 2009 (H1 expired in september 2008). MTR filed in Feb 2009, still pending. This made my EAD active as I have continued working for company B.
Another H1 filed through company C (GC sponsoring company) in April 2009 and RFE notice dated 23rd June, 2009 yet to be received.
In the process of filing 2nd labor through Comapny C ( same company), but this time under EB2 category.
At this point, my questions are:
1) Since my new H1 is through my GC sponsoring company, will RFE for H1 impact old GC process & new GC process?
2) Is my old pending I-140 eligible for premium processing since it is stuck for almost 3 years now? If yes, is it worth doing it?
The reason I want to get my old I-140 to be approved so that I can retain my old priority date.
Experts please share some knwoledge and suggest the steps best for my situation....Am really stressed out...
Thank You in advance...
The RFE on the H1 will not have a negative effect on the GC as long as the employer and the job offer are legitimate. Yes, you can premium process your I-140. Effective June 29, 2009, USCIS will resume Premium Processing Service for I-140 forms.
Dakshini R. Sen,
Attorney at Law
212-242-1677
713-278-1677
H1 then transferred to company B & approved from Nov 2005.
My GC process (EB3 Category) started & labor filed through company C for future job in Feb 2006. Labor approved & I-140 filed in June 2006. RFE received in April 2007 & documents received by INS in May 2007. SINCE THEN I-140 is pending... I-485 & EAD filed in July fiasco. EAD approved and renewed once. Valid until september 2010.
My H1 extension through company B denied in Jan 2009 (H1 expired in september 2008). MTR filed in Feb 2009, still pending. This made my EAD active as I have continued working for company B.
Another H1 filed through company C (GC sponsoring company) in April 2009 and RFE notice dated 23rd June, 2009 yet to be received.
In the process of filing 2nd labor through Comapny C ( same company), but this time under EB2 category.
At this point, my questions are:
1) Since my new H1 is through my GC sponsoring company, will RFE for H1 impact old GC process & new GC process?
2) Is my old pending I-140 eligible for premium processing since it is stuck for almost 3 years now? If yes, is it worth doing it?
The reason I want to get my old I-140 to be approved so that I can retain my old priority date.
Experts please share some knwoledge and suggest the steps best for my situation....Am really stressed out...
Thank You in advance...
The RFE on the H1 will not have a negative effect on the GC as long as the employer and the job offer are legitimate. Yes, you can premium process your I-140. Effective June 29, 2009, USCIS will resume Premium Processing Service for I-140 forms.
Dakshini R. Sen,
Attorney at Law
212-242-1677
713-278-1677
hair RIHANNA#39;S SHOULDER TATT…
aadimanav
11-01 09:40 PM
Hello experts,
Could someone explain to me why is that 61,000 visa recapture exclusively for nurses is not good for EB3 category? To me it will make the EB3 queue smaller (i.e. Current Applications In the EB3 Queue MINUS 61,000). Why this is not good, and why I don't hear any body say so?
* Is this not good because 61,000 visas will be recaptured EXCLUSIVELY for NURSES. This 61,000 quota should have been spread over all categories EB1, EB2, EB3.
* Is this not good because it doesn't help EB2 and EB1?
* Some other reason
Please educate and comment.
Could someone explain to me why is that 61,000 visa recapture exclusively for nurses is not good for EB3 category? To me it will make the EB3 queue smaller (i.e. Current Applications In the EB3 Queue MINUS 61,000). Why this is not good, and why I don't hear any body say so?
* Is this not good because 61,000 visas will be recaptured EXCLUSIVELY for NURSES. This 61,000 quota should have been spread over all categories EB1, EB2, EB3.
* Is this not good because it doesn't help EB2 and EB1?
* Some other reason
Please educate and comment.
more...
mrane1
11-05 02:32 AM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
hot Welcome to Rihanna#39;s
karan2004m
12-18 03:19 PM
I filed for I-140/485 concurrently in Aug 2007. I got all receipts & EAD/FP done in November. Waiting for AP.
I see in my 485 status online, one LUD was on 12/15, other on 12/18 today. What is it? My PD is 2007 so I dont know why so many LUDs recently. Is there something to worry about?
I see in my 485 status online, one LUD was on 12/15, other on 12/18 today. What is it? My PD is 2007 so I dont know why so many LUDs recently. Is there something to worry about?
more...
house Rihanna got this tattoo done a
vbkris77
04-04 11:09 AM
Can pls add poll to this by month. We atleast know 3 cases..
tattoo rihanna tattoos neck. tattoo
nabs501
07-27 04:05 PM
I had filed FOIA request to USCIS requesting a copy of I140 approval notice. My I140 was approved after which I changed employer. I need I140 approval notice to keep my original priority date.
But after filing G639, I got a response back from USCIS saying the case has been sent to DoS for visa approval and that I should contact DoS directly regarding the case.
Also remember, G639 form is for FOIA request for USCIS only.
You need to file a letter to DoS (google "DOS + foia" and you would see format of the letter)
Other than this,I have also filed Form I824 (Action on approved petition) with $200 filing fees requesting I140 approval from USCIS. I guess looking at the processing time, I will have to wait for another 6 months before I hear back from USCIS
But after filing G639, I got a response back from USCIS saying the case has been sent to DoS for visa approval and that I should contact DoS directly regarding the case.
Also remember, G639 form is for FOIA request for USCIS only.
You need to file a letter to DoS (google "DOS + foia" and you would see format of the letter)
Other than this,I have also filed Form I824 (Action on approved petition) with $200 filing fees requesting I140 approval from USCIS. I guess looking at the processing time, I will have to wait for another 6 months before I hear back from USCIS
more...
pictures More Celebrity Tattoos
Templarian
08-25 09:35 PM
How about a mario one?XD
Or a luigi,kirby,sonic,butterfly and I think that is all
Random stuff for smilie
:mario: :kir: :luigi: already exist. No one so far has made sonic though.
//edit, I need to make one more smilie before I make a sonic one.
Or a luigi,kirby,sonic,butterfly and I think that is all
Random stuff for smilie
:mario: :kir: :luigi: already exist. No one so far has made sonic though.
//edit, I need to make one more smilie before I make a sonic one.
dresses rihanna tattoo shoulder. rihanna tattoo shoulder. rihanna tattoo shoulder.
lostinbeta
10-21 02:19 AM
Oh, I gotcha.... your a dead head. Did you decorate a cake like that? (I believe that was the pic in the Tell Us thread)?
more...
makeup Rihanna#39;s new quot;Never a failure
alisa
08-03 12:10 PM
I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:
Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
So 400+ days for me too...
Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
So 400+ days for me too...
girlfriend Rihanna Shoulder Tattoo

chanduv23
01-14 03:59 PM
Folks, lets use this thread to post information about how to help the victims of Haitian earthquake.
Posts can be links to organizations where we can donate money or food or clothes.
If you have done something please post on this thread
Lets keep this thread alive and on top
Posts can be links to organizations where we can donate money or food or clothes.
If you have done something please post on this thread
Lets keep this thread alive and on top
hairstyles rihanna tattoo shoulder. rihanna tattoo shoulder. rihanna tattoo shoulder.
loudoggs
07-31 07:34 PM
Good for you...the tracking number and print out should work...
My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.
My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.
gcformeornot
04-30 09:21 AM
out... that's from yesterday....
file485
07-17 11:25 PM
Thats why I degraded my cable service so that CNN will be blocked.
haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...
there is an online petition happening here..
after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..
haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...
there is an online petition happening here..
after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..