xxBURT0Nxx
May 5, 10:26 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe SSD's with the Sandforce controller such as the Vertex 3 don't need TRIM as the controller takes care of this function.
yeah that's what i have heard as well...
to be honest i wouldn't even really worry about it... i don't think it's going to drastically kill the performance of your ssd and require replacement after a year. By the time your ssd does end up failing, whether you have trim enabled or not, ssd's will likely have come down in price A LOT, and you will want to upgrade to a bigger one anyways.
just my .02 but i know all the worry warts will insist they need trim... i guess do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
yeah that's what i have heard as well...
to be honest i wouldn't even really worry about it... i don't think it's going to drastically kill the performance of your ssd and require replacement after a year. By the time your ssd does end up failing, whether you have trim enabled or not, ssd's will likely have come down in price A LOT, and you will want to upgrade to a bigger one anyways.
just my .02 but i know all the worry warts will insist they need trim... i guess do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Lacero
Dec 19, 01:26 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I find this image a little disturbing :confused: . It looks good and is very well produced, but disturbing nonetheless. :o
Seemed like a good idea at the time... I guess I made it too literally (you are the apple in my eyes)
Seemed like a good idea at the time... I guess I made it too literally (you are the apple in my eyes)
djturner
Nov 4, 04:44 PM
I've had mine for a few weeks now and it's wonderful. All the apple stores in my area had ones with the pink cast so I was a little nervous but it looks amazing.
Melrose
Apr 20, 07:18 PM
Nah, I'm not worried. I got my savior.
...
...
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k286/wolfdreams_2000/Tooncinator-1.jpg
...
...
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k286/wolfdreams_2000/Tooncinator-1.jpg
more...
mkrishnan
Feb 16, 10:57 AM
The Safarish theme suggested is still very buggy (e.g., the find bar is huge), so it looks like I'll be ditching Firefox and just picking up a RSS reader. By "TBE doesn't work properly" I mean that half of the options don't show up in preferences.
Hmmmm...that sounds like somewhere there is a corrupt file, or something strange. I get the same option set in Win2k and in MacOS. But at any rate, Safari is a good browser, and I hope you enjoy it. Another couple of Safari hints:
If you haven't already, try PithHelmet (http://culater.net/software/PithHelmet/PithHelmet.php), which is, to me, not quite as nice as AdBlock, but gives you many of the same features, and AcidSearch (http://www.pozytron.com/?acidsearch) , which to me, is in some ways nicer than FF search bar customization (you can re-order the search options in the pull-down, which for me, is in-and-of-itself awesome).
Hmmmm...that sounds like somewhere there is a corrupt file, or something strange. I get the same option set in Win2k and in MacOS. But at any rate, Safari is a good browser, and I hope you enjoy it. Another couple of Safari hints:
If you haven't already, try PithHelmet (http://culater.net/software/PithHelmet/PithHelmet.php), which is, to me, not quite as nice as AdBlock, but gives you many of the same features, and AcidSearch (http://www.pozytron.com/?acidsearch) , which to me, is in some ways nicer than FF search bar customization (you can re-order the search options in the pull-down, which for me, is in-and-of-itself awesome).
Over Achiever
Apr 22, 08:58 AM
Has anyone noticed if Facetime is less CPU intensive and runs cooler than Skype?
more...
Angel baby
Apr 17, 03:57 AM
white iPhone 4 has not been launched. Did you converse your black i4 with some kind of conversion kit?
sparkyms
May 1, 01:56 PM
I don't think there any any improvements. I can make the issue happen at will. It never drops to 'no service' but always drops bars. Not really an issue to me, but I wouldn't be hopeful in getting a 'fixed' iP4.
more...
aafuss1
Aug 3, 03:37 PM
I'm suprised to see there's still support for the Lumix FZ35 camera's .rw2 RAW files.
I hope Apple adds support this in a future Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update.
I own that model-and currently have to use Silkypix to work with the RAW files from the camera.
I hope Apple adds support this in a future Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update.
I own that model-and currently have to use Silkypix to work with the RAW files from the camera.
d_and_n5000
Dec 21, 08:51 PM
But nothing in a laptop gets hot enough to burn anything...
more...

Rihanna wears fur and over the

#39;over the knee boots#39;).
more...

DonJon Over the Knee Boots

black over-the-knee boots.
more...

Over-the-knee boots

some awesome over the knee
more...

I haven#39;t been this ga-ga over

Rihanna

wears over-the-knee boots
more...
remmy
Apr 26, 04:12 PM
Highly recommend Barcelona and Prague on your trip.
Barcelona, beautiful city, lots to see, very chilled place.
Prague, quite a bit to see, cheap excellent food and beer.
Barcelona, beautiful city, lots to see, very chilled place.
Prague, quite a bit to see, cheap excellent food and beer.

deancast
Mar 20, 06:20 PM
What and where is BB? Is anyone aware of a place that has 16Gb or 32Gb iPad 2 available in the Greensboro area?
more...
hasek3139
Jun 28, 10:14 AM
yeah im probably camping at my att store, gonna get there at midnight for 7 am opening....... i dont want to take any chances!
Apple 26.2
Feb 12, 04:33 AM
Everyone else going to bed is happy because they're laughing at you.
Or waking up and laughing! Classic...
Was it a full moon or something?
Or waking up and laughing! Classic...
Was it a full moon or something?
more...
BillyBobBongo
Dec 28, 05:30 AM
I'd very much like one!
I'll send you my email, hopefully you still have these available.
I'll send you my email, hopefully you still have these available.
Acronym
May 5, 06:07 PM
Haha I guess you're the only one. You're at -39.
I chuckled
actually he's at -43 :P
I chuckled
actually he's at -43 :P
more...
mike.coulter
Apr 28, 07:40 AM
In my experience, SL has been absolutely stable since day one of using it.
Old Muley
May 5, 10:39 AM
BBB ratings are no longer very reliable. You can get rid of a bad rating by buying advertising from BBB. I never trust a BBB rating anymore.
Yeah, BBB has gotten so bad that I get suspicious of any retailer that brags about their BBB rating. The bigger the BBB logo is on a retailers website, the more problems you're going to have.
Yeah, BBB has gotten so bad that I get suspicious of any retailer that brags about their BBB rating. The bigger the BBB logo is on a retailers website, the more problems you're going to have.
xyzzy-xyzzy
Apr 25, 01:53 AM
most TVs don't include an audio in port for the HDMI.
you can use something like
this (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10114&cs_id=1011405&p_id=5369&seq=1&format=2) - a dvi and digital audio combiner, that outputs HDMI.
and one of these (http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10229&cs_id=1022902) toslink to mini cable to connect audio from your computer to the box.
and one of these (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10209&cs_id=1020901&p_id=2685&seq=1&format=2) dvi cables to connect your computer to the box.
you'll also need an HDMI male to male, to plug the box into your TV.
also look at your TV manual, or if you're using an external stereo that has digital inputs. the toslink to mini cable might come in handy.
FWIW, I use that specific box (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10114&cs_id=1011405&p_id=5369&seq=1&format=2) referenced by waw74. Works just fine on my Mac Pro.
you can use something like
this (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10114&cs_id=1011405&p_id=5369&seq=1&format=2) - a dvi and digital audio combiner, that outputs HDMI.
and one of these (http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10229&cs_id=1022902) toslink to mini cable to connect audio from your computer to the box.
and one of these (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10209&cs_id=1020901&p_id=2685&seq=1&format=2) dvi cables to connect your computer to the box.
you'll also need an HDMI male to male, to plug the box into your TV.
also look at your TV manual, or if you're using an external stereo that has digital inputs. the toslink to mini cable might come in handy.
FWIW, I use that specific box (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10114&cs_id=1011405&p_id=5369&seq=1&format=2) referenced by waw74. Works just fine on my Mac Pro.
maflynn
Mar 29, 06:20 AM
Call your local discount broker's office- TD Ameritrade, eTrade and ask them if it's possible.
+1
Getting advice on the internet about whether its possible is not going to get you what you need. Calling a brokerage firm will quickly enough confirm if this possible.
+1
Getting advice on the internet about whether its possible is not going to get you what you need. Calling a brokerage firm will quickly enough confirm if this possible.
iBlue
Aug 7, 08:07 AM
Did you do the photo edesignuk ? If so excellent job.
He took the photo, I did the editing and such.
Crikey, thanks everyone! :o :)
He took the photo, I did the editing and such.
Crikey, thanks everyone! :o :)
bgotori
Nov 24, 10:31 PM
Hey All
Never mind... My kid showed he where it is... Getting OLD and even MORE BLIND...hahaha
Thanks!!!
Brad
Never mind... My kid showed he where it is... Getting OLD and even MORE BLIND...hahaha
Thanks!!!
Brad
Doraemon
Jul 12, 04:50 PM
We had at least 2 or 3 topic with this car in the past few months.
Use the search function.
Still, cool car/mac.
Use the search function.
Still, cool car/mac.
ghall
Jun 18, 01:41 PM
I almost pulled the trigger on Super Stardust HD. There's a bundle of the game with the DLC for $14.99 which seemed like a good deal, but then I saw the Gundemonium Collection bundle which looked really sweet so I ended up getting that. Geez if I had seen that game to begin with I could have saved myself from making a thread! :D
It's a set of 3 chaotic anime-style shooters, that get pretty difficult. They're short (I already beat one) but they're totally worth playing over and over.
Though next time i have $15 sitting in my PSN account I'll get Super Stardust HD, the demo was really fun. :p
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
It's a set of 3 chaotic anime-style shooters, that get pretty difficult. They're short (I already beat one) but they're totally worth playing over and over.
Though next time i have $15 sitting in my PSN account I'll get Super Stardust HD, the demo was really fun. :p
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.