
msyedy
06-13 01:23 PM
Senthil1, Pineapple
Please let us not sound harsh and have a bipartisan :D discussion. It is just my statement I do not disagree with neither of you.
Rule 2
You mean Microsoft and Google and other companies want to stop outsourcing. They would not have build a huge team in india if they wanted to do this. The point that you are missing is that they need H1-Bs here because no american born is availabe here to fill those positions.
Read my statement thoroughly.
Big consulting companies(Bearing point....my list will go on) that are plenty in the US who hire and fire H1-B and american born if they cannot find another client for them after few days.
What will happen to these companies .. they have to shut down
Rule 2 will be a disaster for all these companies.
These companies do not go to india to get H1-B's they get them when they come here brought by india Desi companies.
It will be a mess. You might be talking about one company that will never displace and american and will garauntee an employee that he will never be fired once hired : Give me a break.
What exactly is your point Senthil?
If by reiterating (over and over) the "evilness" of "desi" companies insofar as impacting American workers is concerned and justifying absurdly and obviously restrictionist bills on the fond hope that it would have minimal impact on the "good" American companies who hire H1s in the exception, you wish to make it clear that you are an employee of the latter set of companies, you have certainly made your point, and do not need 364 posts to hammer it it.
Ladies and gentlemen, Senthil is a genuine, bona fide high skilled person working for an honest American company which has high ethical standards, and is not, repeat, NOT displacing any son of the soil American.
There - you can relax now.
Please let us not sound harsh and have a bipartisan :D discussion. It is just my statement I do not disagree with neither of you.
Rule 2
You mean Microsoft and Google and other companies want to stop outsourcing. They would not have build a huge team in india if they wanted to do this. The point that you are missing is that they need H1-Bs here because no american born is availabe here to fill those positions.
Read my statement thoroughly.
Big consulting companies(Bearing point....my list will go on) that are plenty in the US who hire and fire H1-B and american born if they cannot find another client for them after few days.
What will happen to these companies .. they have to shut down
Rule 2 will be a disaster for all these companies.
These companies do not go to india to get H1-B's they get them when they come here brought by india Desi companies.
It will be a mess. You might be talking about one company that will never displace and american and will garauntee an employee that he will never be fired once hired : Give me a break.
What exactly is your point Senthil?
If by reiterating (over and over) the "evilness" of "desi" companies insofar as impacting American workers is concerned and justifying absurdly and obviously restrictionist bills on the fond hope that it would have minimal impact on the "good" American companies who hire H1s in the exception, you wish to make it clear that you are an employee of the latter set of companies, you have certainly made your point, and do not need 364 posts to hammer it it.
Ladies and gentlemen, Senthil is a genuine, bona fide high skilled person working for an honest American company which has high ethical standards, and is not, repeat, NOT displacing any son of the soil American.
There - you can relax now.
wallpaper 20 - Lymph nodes of the neck
seeker999
08-11 08:09 AM
I am in...
What next ?
What next ?
rkay
05-23 02:29 PM
I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.
Yes you suffer from inferiority complex !
Yes you suffer from inferiority complex !
2011 Lymph Node Map neck

pitha
02-21 03:34 PM
It is such irresponsible advise that has made EB2 India unavailable. The EB2 or eb3 should be decided based on the job requirements and not to fulfill your personal needs so that you can jump from eb3 to eb2. have you heard the adage "One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel". it is basically because of people like you the whole EB system is tainted and viewed as filled with corrupt people who will bend rules to suit there needs. Forget eb2 go for eb1 but only if your job really is in EB1 and not to cheat the system. You may get away with it but the end result is DOL and USCIS will make it stringent to get eb2 or eb1.
anyway the practical matter is people ported from eb3 to eb2 recklessly and eb2 is becoming same as eb3.
if u can keep thd same PD whenu change from eB3 to eB2..you should do it immediately!
anyway the practical matter is people ported from eb3 to eb2 recklessly and eb2 is becoming same as eb3.
if u can keep thd same PD whenu change from eB3 to eB2..you should do it immediately!
more...
anurakt
12-27 06:49 PM
Dude,
That is what they are afraid off. They want you to go to your home country and not sneak into their country.
Many ppl go through European airports during transit and then ask for Political asyslum. Many Tamil Tigers did that so did sardars during khalistan times.
This all started after 9/11 , having a valid US visa means that you have gone through the security check...else when u apply for transit visa, they do these checks for you......
That is what they are afraid off. They want you to go to your home country and not sneak into their country.
Many ppl go through European airports during transit and then ask for Political asyslum. Many Tamil Tigers did that so did sardars during khalistan times.
This all started after 9/11 , having a valid US visa means that you have gone through the security check...else when u apply for transit visa, they do these checks for you......
Morty
08-07 02:55 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)
Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.
I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.
Congrats Myvoice23. Enjoy the new found freedom.
I tried to contact IO using POJ method(as from your profile) but the call landed at USCIS customer service. The lady checked and said the current processing time is one month behind my notice date and she cannot do any thing at this time. She asked me to call when the processing time is past my notice date so that she can open SR.
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)
Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.
I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.
Congrats Myvoice23. Enjoy the new found freedom.
I tried to contact IO using POJ method(as from your profile) but the call landed at USCIS customer service. The lady checked and said the current processing time is one month behind my notice date and she cannot do any thing at this time. She asked me to call when the processing time is past my notice date so that she can open SR.
more...
rpatel
07-31 12:43 PM
The visa numbers for Indians in EB2 category is 'unavailable' currently. Every month the USCIS estimates (rather guesses :rolleyes:) the demand for visas in each category adds to it their own forecasted work pace and based on some super secretive formula comes up with a cut-off date....as we all have seen this formula is by no means accurate (knowing how it went from being current for all employment based category in sept 05 to unavailable for eb3 indians at begining of they year to the dates moving 5 years for chinese eb2 in a few months..etc ..etc)
Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.
Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...
Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.
Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...
2010 Lymph Nodes In Neck
desi3933
02-11 07:03 PM
Dude,
Calm down, PresidenO gave you good comment and you got carried away thinking that President Obama praise you. Just vent your frustration somewhere else.
PresidentO,
I saw your past comment and it seems like you have an Attitude problem.
If something your are not agree or disagree that's fine but there is now way to go this far.
Great!!
Now you have come down to personal attacks while conveniently chosen not to reply to this. Did you read that pdf document and if so, show me where you see 13,000 unused numbers?
Go for facts, not for fictional stories.
Read this
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
and tell us, where do you see 13,000 unused numbers?
Calm down, PresidenO gave you good comment and you got carried away thinking that President Obama praise you. Just vent your frustration somewhere else.
PresidentO,
I saw your past comment and it seems like you have an Attitude problem.
If something your are not agree or disagree that's fine but there is now way to go this far.
Great!!
Now you have come down to personal attacks while conveniently chosen not to reply to this. Did you read that pdf document and if so, show me where you see 13,000 unused numbers?
Go for facts, not for fictional stories.
Read this
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
and tell us, where do you see 13,000 unused numbers?
more...
vinzak
11-11 12:45 PM
We can all send a copy to the ombudsmand and DOS.
I will be discussing this with my congressperson in a couple of weeks. Can any of you contact your congressperson and have them help you regarding quarterly spillover? Use the draft to take to your local congressman.
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?
Thanks.
I will be discussing this with my congressperson in a couple of weeks. Can any of you contact your congressperson and have them help you regarding quarterly spillover? Use the draft to take to your local congressman.
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?
Thanks.
hair *The lymph nodes of the neck
rajuram
11-10 10:09 PM
bump
more...
abracadabra102
08-29 04:54 PM
"Reliable desi consulting company" is an oxymoron :D
hot lymph node in the neck
kaisersose
03-18 03:36 PM
At a minimum, EB3 ROW will advance sginficantly which is good for all those who were stuck in BEC.
It is believed country cap does not exist during the final quarter. If that is true, then some India EB2 (2004 and earlier) may also benefit.
It is believed country cap does not exist during the final quarter. If that is true, then some India EB2 (2004 and earlier) may also benefit.
more...
house hot hair lymph nodes in neck
studmvr
12-13 09:25 AM
PD-Nov03 EB2 here in Central-NJ.
Iam in the process of letting everyone in my friends community know about IV here. Please contact me @ studmvr@yahoo.com for any help for IV.
Iam in the process of letting everyone in my friends community know about IV here. Please contact me @ studmvr@yahoo.com for any help for IV.
tattoo to lymph nodes in the neck
greyhair
02-11 04:10 PM
I have asked to Vin13 if he/she can get source of information from Ron. If you have good contact with him can you ask for source of info ? Any link to USED vs waste number. Or even any link that made definition of USED visas and waste visas and their number for last year ? I am serious to get this fix this time , if I get a link to some document that clarify. I think that will help so many. Please get some links to information and we should build a team to fight for this.
I'm sorry to say this but this will probably the last you hear from . I've tried my best to find a credible source but it never goes anywhere. People just want to talk in terms of random numbers without any concrete substance. Please count on me to work on this issue if you are able to find anything. But in the absence of credible information I refuse to fall in the trap of immigration body shops.
I'm sorry to say this but this will probably the last you hear from . I've tried my best to find a credible source but it never goes anywhere. People just want to talk in terms of random numbers without any concrete substance. Please count on me to work on this issue if you are able to find anything. But in the absence of credible information I refuse to fall in the trap of immigration body shops.
more...
pictures Small lymph nodes occur
immi_seeker
08-16 12:50 AM
September bulletin was out today..Wondering why there was no thread yet on IV..EB2 india shows visa number available with a cutoff date of APRIL 2004
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
dresses Nodes of the Head and Neck
aviv
07-24 06:47 AM
I Don't think Sanjay's checks got cashed! Please see his posts
more...
makeup of neck lymph nodes
Ganesh99
07-04 06:07 PM
I think we should use this opportunity to lobby Congress to pass Legislation to help legal immigration that are least controversial.
1. We should be able to file 485 independent of priority dates.
2. Exempt dependents from VISA cap.
In my opinion pursuing a lawsuit may not help us much.
We should raise money to pursue lobbying instead of the lawsuit.
IV should use this opportunity to reienforc the lobbying efforts and fund raising effors.
For my part, I will contribute individually and willing to particpate in any fund raising efforts in my area (North West Boston area).
1. We should be able to file 485 independent of priority dates.
2. Exempt dependents from VISA cap.
In my opinion pursuing a lawsuit may not help us much.
We should raise money to pursue lobbying instead of the lawsuit.
IV should use this opportunity to reienforc the lobbying efforts and fund raising effors.
For my part, I will contribute individually and willing to particpate in any fund raising efforts in my area (North West Boston area).
girlfriend Lymph node tumour on neck of
ajju
03-19 11:40 AM
Urgh.. Here come the red squares...Why do I even bother posting comments!
Same here...
Same here...
hairstyles lymph nodes is observed.
logiclife
03-09 12:09 AM
Many thanks Abha for your contributions.
Would you also like to join the membership drive of immigration voice. We are organizing a chain recruitment drive (since a couple of days) to help get more members and have 10,000 members.
Please email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you brochure/doc for volunteering. Its really not a big commitment, except 45 minutes per day for a few days.
Here is more: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305
--Jay.
Would you also like to join the membership drive of immigration voice. We are organizing a chain recruitment drive (since a couple of days) to help get more members and have 10,000 members.
Please email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you brochure/doc for volunteering. Its really not a big commitment, except 45 minutes per day for a few days.
Here is more: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305
--Jay.
sbeyyala
01-17 03:10 PM
signed up for $20 per month though paypal.
sroyc
02-14 09:57 PM
The current case is over 50% of H-1B issued to Indian and Chinese every year. And that is why now most people here are waiting.
Do you think RoW H-1B applicants should shout loud and ask for the country limit to be set on H-1B?
That would be one way of preventing the creation of two different classes of skilled immigrant workers in the workforce. Please note that the distinction between these classes is not based on profession or skill level but based on country of birth.
It simply defies common sense that the quota is not enforced anywhere in the immigration pipeline except the I-485 approval. I would be more accepting of this policy if it were applied uniformly - while issuing student and work visas, PERM and I-140 applications along with the I-485 application.
Do you think RoW H-1B applicants should shout loud and ask for the country limit to be set on H-1B?
That would be one way of preventing the creation of two different classes of skilled immigrant workers in the workforce. Please note that the distinction between these classes is not based on profession or skill level but based on country of birth.
It simply defies common sense that the quota is not enforced anywhere in the immigration pipeline except the I-485 approval. I would be more accepting of this policy if it were applied uniformly - while issuing student and work visas, PERM and I-140 applications along with the I-485 application.