darktiger
Apr 15, 08:50 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5069/5583956876_9de7778cda_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darktiger/5583956876/)Hong Kong (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darktiger/5583956876/) by darktiger (http://www.flickr.com/people/darktiger/), on Flickr
jblackbu01
Dec 12, 08:50 PM
Hello All, quick question.
Will a Sawtooth logic board in my G4 Yikes Case?
thx
Will a Sawtooth logic board in my G4 Yikes Case?
thx
Rocketman
Nov 19, 05:16 PM
As a publicity stunt, it is working. Let's say they bought them in bulk from Best Buy or Wal-Mart. They have a couple dozen locations each at 300 units per store all discounted $100. That's a $720,000 total marketing expense for all the publicity you can mooch off Apple. On black friday.
Rocketman
Rocketman
getbigg21
Dec 7, 07:25 AM
anyone?
more...
juststranded
Oct 19, 10:36 PM
Something old I had saved.
I'll work on another one and maybe I'll learn how to give it a title instead of just my username. Hah.
I'll work on another one and maybe I'll learn how to give it a title instead of just my username. Hah.
*sundek*
Apr 14, 06:23 AM
Is that the original below? Liked this WP but the image is broken.
here we go :D
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9647/macbookpros15.th.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/macbookpros15.jpg/)
EDIT: sorry, too late...
here we go :D
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9647/macbookpros15.th.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/macbookpros15.jpg/)
EDIT: sorry, too late...
more...

OllyW
Apr 21, 04:50 AM
Well, more like 175K sold... another 175K given away free. :D
They are all still sold. The phone manufacturer doesn't give them away free.
They are all still sold. The phone manufacturer doesn't give them away free.
Lord Blackadder
Mar 15, 05:22 PM
I wonder if there will be a critical point where enough states get rid of it so the rest follow?
I don't think so, at least not in the forseeable future. Some states will probably keep the death penalty for many, many years. Also, the federal government still uses the death penalty in certain cases, though only three people have been excecuted by the federal government since the '60s. The US military also have captial punisment on the books, though again they have not executed anyone for over 40 years.
It's interesting to note that Michigan is the only state that constitutionally forbids the death penalty - all other death penalty bans are statutory.
I don't think so, at least not in the forseeable future. Some states will probably keep the death penalty for many, many years. Also, the federal government still uses the death penalty in certain cases, though only three people have been excecuted by the federal government since the '60s. The US military also have captial punisment on the books, though again they have not executed anyone for over 40 years.
It's interesting to note that Michigan is the only state that constitutionally forbids the death penalty - all other death penalty bans are statutory.
more...
Ann P
Aug 12, 12:09 AM
Isn't the perspective in that wallpaper all messed up? There's no vanishing point!
Here's the original.
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2279/fresh_day.html
I'm guessing the poster photoshopped the man on the bike out and thus explains your question. :) By the way, would anyone be able to do the same and re-post this wallpaper? I would appreciate it.
Here's the original.
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2279/fresh_day.html
I'm guessing the poster photoshopped the man on the bike out and thus explains your question. :) By the way, would anyone be able to do the same and re-post this wallpaper? I would appreciate it.
Hastings101
Apr 1, 05:41 PM
Man, Mac OS looked horrible back then. Even below 10.4:eek:
Oh I dunno, I really like the look of some of the older Mac OS X versions, Snow Leopard is a little too boring for my taste.
Oh I dunno, I really like the look of some of the older Mac OS X versions, Snow Leopard is a little too boring for my taste.
more...
PBF
Mar 26, 09:32 PM
The whole thing is just silly and a time-waster.
What was the point anyway? The seller will not get the money and most likely be suspended/banned.
1. Wrong category
2. Misleading title
Puh-leeeease, gimme uh break!! :rolleyes:
What was the point anyway? The seller will not get the money and most likely be suspended/banned.
1. Wrong category
2. Misleading title
Puh-leeeease, gimme uh break!! :rolleyes:
ZipZap
Apr 4, 11:00 AM
Wonder if the surcharge applies to the purchase of a new full price phone.
more...
shingi70
Apr 15, 07:24 AM
Not necessarily. ACT UP was a very aggressive group in the 80's that used that motto to bring attention to the AIDS crisis. I didn't like them or their tactics much at all at the time either. But you know what? It worked. They definitely served their purpose and are responsible for bringing serious attention to HIV/AIDS. Because you know what? Standing up to bullies like social conservatives works.
What doesn't work is letting them walk all over you, like they've been doing for decades. I'm talking about people who, no matter what you do, will NEVER respect you unless you stand up to them. Sometimes, violence is the answer. I'm sorry, but that's just a sad truth. It should always be the last resort, but it is the only answer sometimes. If people like this think you'll never fight back, you'll always lose. Because you know why? They think we're evil. They think we're the enemy. They've dehumanized us to such an extent that they think it's OK to beat the crap out of us, take our rights and even try to take our children. Would you sit still for that? They will never see us as even remotely human. And if we sit there and take it, we'll never get anywhere. These are not people you play nice with, because they won't play nice back. They are going out of their way to hurt us. There is no doubt about that.

Moulin Rouge Movie Costume
more...

nicole kidman moulin rouge

At least Kidman looks fabulous
more...

Kidman,nicole kidman moulin

nicole kidman moulin rouge outfit. The “Moulin Rouge” starlet; The “Moulin Rouge” starlet. iJon. Mar 20, 08:21 PM. apple doesnt aim their market at people

nicole kidman moulin rouge
What doesn't work is letting them walk all over you, like they've been doing for decades. I'm talking about people who, no matter what you do, will NEVER respect you unless you stand up to them. Sometimes, violence is the answer. I'm sorry, but that's just a sad truth. It should always be the last resort, but it is the only answer sometimes. If people like this think you'll never fight back, you'll always lose. Because you know why? They think we're evil. They think we're the enemy. They've dehumanized us to such an extent that they think it's OK to beat the crap out of us, take our rights and even try to take our children. Would you sit still for that? They will never see us as even remotely human. And if we sit there and take it, we'll never get anywhere. These are not people you play nice with, because they won't play nice back. They are going out of their way to hurt us. There is no doubt about that.
one1
Apr 30, 08:41 PM
FYI Lion Preview 3 has fixed automator! :)
On a side note it broke safari as it now opens the last web page viewed no matter what you set your preferences to. :(
On a side note it broke safari as it now opens the last web page viewed no matter what you set your preferences to. :(
more...
johnnyfiive
Apr 16, 03:33 AM
Heres mine.
Unspeaked
Nov 30, 11:23 AM
Not really, Tower Records wasn't working because they didn't move online with their catalogue quickly enough. The commercial real estate is getting way overpriced.
Else why is Virgin Megastore and HMV still around?
HMVs have been closed across the US, and even some Virgins have shut their doors.
I think Tower was just the first in line, not the exception to the rule...
Else why is Virgin Megastore and HMV still around?
HMVs have been closed across the US, and even some Virgins have shut their doors.
I think Tower was just the first in line, not the exception to the rule...
more...
doofoo
Apr 6, 10:06 PM
Guess no one here has ever heard of block/byte level data de-duplication? 12PB goes a long way..
pewtermoose
Oct 6, 10:01 AM
What I've been waiting for is true javascript support for wysiwyg textarea editors. I run a Mac blog site and I have to ask users to use Firefox. It seems a little sucky to do that for a Mac specific blogger site. Since Safari 1.3 Apple said they included the nessesary "hooks" for these editors, but no one has been successful in getting any of them to work in Safari.
I downloaded the latest nightly build of Webkit and it still doen't work :(
WYSIWYG support is there and is improving all the time. The developers realize this is is an area of concern and it is on their compatibility hit list (http://webkit.org/projects/compat/hitlist.html). The latest TinyMCE development sources work very well in the WebKit nightlies.
If you discover a bug in your website, please report it using the guide (http://webkit.org/quality/reporting.html) on webkit.org. Bugs can't get fixed if the developers don't know about them.
I downloaded the latest nightly build of Webkit and it still doen't work :(
WYSIWYG support is there and is improving all the time. The developers realize this is is an area of concern and it is on their compatibility hit list (http://webkit.org/projects/compat/hitlist.html). The latest TinyMCE development sources work very well in the WebKit nightlies.
If you discover a bug in your website, please report it using the guide (http://webkit.org/quality/reporting.html) on webkit.org. Bugs can't get fixed if the developers don't know about them.

mico
Jul 18, 09:06 AM
Anyone know how to have a three way audio ichat. I can't seem to get the third person in. I get a warning that I have a conference already open. All people i want to talk to are using macs and have gone to apple discussionsfo info to no avail. Thanks
lloydh
Mar 31, 10:10 AM
To me it looks like necessary groundwork to bring this kind of functionality to touch devices, but I hope there are people out there who can create a more intuitive interface paradigm than just having a ton of dense pop-over palettes etc.
Good to see Adobe's working on this, though.
Good to see Adobe's working on this, though.
samcraig
Apr 27, 12:36 PM
Yeah - I'm glad Apple thinks education is the issue. After all - their education on Antennae did a world of good :rolleyes:
bmms8
Feb 10, 08:22 AM
I switched as soon as the website went live. Yes, you remove the original messaging option and select the Messaging with Any Mobile.
Great, thanks for the help. i will switch over today!
I still need to call LAN lines for work and A-list for FamilyTalk is now available on the Nation 700 plan. I switched today by calling ATT but online they are not letting it go through yet. They said this will work online soon, but calling 611 they are setting it up today for me. Went from $89.99 to $69.99, saving $20 per month and keeping my A-list!
I also need to keep A-list for the same reason. i might also make the switch from 1400 to 700 if i can get unlimited M2M and A-list.
Great, thanks for the help. i will switch over today!
I still need to call LAN lines for work and A-list for FamilyTalk is now available on the Nation 700 plan. I switched today by calling ATT but online they are not letting it go through yet. They said this will work online soon, but calling 611 they are setting it up today for me. Went from $89.99 to $69.99, saving $20 per month and keeping my A-list!
I also need to keep A-list for the same reason. i might also make the switch from 1400 to 700 if i can get unlimited M2M and A-list.
codelathe
Apr 27, 03:38 PM
Ever wanted to stream your music and video collection in your home computer (PC/Mac & Linux) to you Apple TV directly. With Tonido iPhone/iPad app you can do that.
More Info from our Announcement
We are very happy to announce the availability of Tonido App 2.11 in Apple appstore. We, at CodeLathe , are always looking to improve the Tonido user experience and Mobile support is one of our most important focus areas.
This application builds on the Tonido 2.0 App.
Some of the important updates are listed below:
More Info from our Announcement
We are very happy to announce the availability of Tonido App 2.11 in Apple appstore. We, at CodeLathe , are always looking to improve the Tonido user experience and Mobile support is one of our most important focus areas.
This application builds on the Tonido 2.0 App.
Some of the important updates are listed below:
rhett7660
Apr 21, 03:30 PM
I am getting the same error in the macrumors.com forum.