Thursday, June 9, 2011

images Mike Tyson mike tyson wallpaper. inmike tyson wallpapers
  • inmike tyson wallpapers



  • calaway42
    10-04 12:26 AM
    another quick question!

    "Now create a new layer and fill the selection in with white."

    Am i suppose to fill it in with the paint bucket?





    wallpaper inmike tyson wallpapers mike tyson wallpaper. Mike Tyson Wallpaper
  • Mike Tyson Wallpaper



  • ubetman
    08-04 01:09 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..





    mike tyson wallpaper. free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson in action. mike tyson in action. Digitalclips. Apr 16, 07:53 AM
  • free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson in action. mike tyson in action. Digitalclips. Apr 16, 07:53 AM



  • vinabath
    03-24 03:24 PM
    You are a senior member. Why are you creating useless thread? People browse IV forums for valuable and important information. People (volunteers) works extra time on limited resources to have this website up & running. I do not understand what made you start this useless thread and waste others time?:eek:


    I am sorry man, I did not think from your perspective.





    2011 Mike Tyson Wallpaper mike tyson wallpaper. funniest mike tyson
  • funniest mike tyson



  • aadimanav
    11-02 11:06 AM
    exactly! this is almost a disaster for EB folks, most people dont realize that: they think the queue is getting smaller. The queue will remain the same, .

    If you take out 61000 out of a queue the queue becomes smaller. It is as simple as that.

    The thing is that you want to see from the point of view where you are standing in the queue. If there are no nurses ahead of you in the line (as Paskal mentioned that earlier 50,000 were recaptured), that doesn't mean there are no nurses behind you in the queue. Overall size of the the queue becomes smaller.

    However, it would have been good if the recapture was for everyone (not just nurses). Something is better than nothing. No recapture is better than recapture for someone.



    more...


    mike tyson wallpaper. Mike+tyson+boxing+pics
  • Mike+tyson+boxing+pics



  • Imigrait
    08-31 03:08 PM
    Bottomline is that the whole process translates to Luck.

    Surely is. That's why if you search on this forum there are so many theories and postulates put forward that tries to second guess or figure out what their algorithm/methodology is. The last person who could guess the PD movement algorithm was VDLRao, but he is MIA nowadays.

    Anyways if anyone who has their PDs current on this forum and believes that they are feeling lucky tommorrow or anytime in the next month, I would suggest NOT to wait for GC news. When you're feeling lucky go to Vegas, maybe a multimillion $ jackpot that you always dreamt about is around the corner:D.





    mike tyson wallpaper. mike tyson punch out picture
  • mike tyson punch out picture



  • vidhyajagi
    08-16 03:17 PM
    You can still continue to work with current employer even you get another I-797 approved. But the Consulting company filed on behalf of you need to withdraw the petition. According to my knowledge the fee is non-refundable and attorney fees - (my attorney charge only after petition is approved)...So you have'nt paid attorney fees you can ask for discount.

    Also the New approved petition will be valid only you join the consulting company and after you receive first month paycheck. So you are fine to continue with current employer. Once you filed for your AOS and get EAD you may switch to EAD anytime or after 2years once your current H1-B expires.



    more...


    mike tyson wallpaper. and mike tyson Marciano
  • and mike tyson Marciano



  • terpcurt
    November 2nd, 2003, 10:44 AM
    Both of the following are about 500KB, so beforewarned...

    I put a smaller beetle macro into the front-page gallery area, but here's a couple others.

    1 Upclose and personal with a dandelion.

    2. The same lens, used conventionally for a landscape. I printed this out at 19x13 and it's going to get framed.



    Nice shots.......... I like the close ups with Macro, and also the landscapes with the old buildings overrun with ivy

    ead job suggest please [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : ead job suggest please






    2010 free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson in action. mike tyson in action. Digitalclips. Apr 16, 07:53 AM mike tyson wallpaper. Mike Tyson
  • Mike Tyson



  • kirupa
    11-21 05:42 AM
    The poll will go live tomorrow (Saturday) :)



    more...


    mike tyson wallpaper. mike tyson wallpapers. free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson weds; mike tyson weds; free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson weds; mike tyson weds. dayne33.
  • mike tyson wallpapers. free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson weds; mike tyson weds; free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson weds; mike tyson weds. dayne33.



  • texcan
    08-04 09:29 PM
    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;


    My friend,

    Donot get angry, its not personal to you...but for the action.

    Please live your life and try not to find excuses to be unhappy.
    Think about this, you have been waiting for GC ( assumption) for last 3-4 years, you must have had your times of frustration, everyone does...but now when your GC is thru or about to be thru; you have found a way to stay anxious, unhappy.

    Sorry to say these words to you, please donot mind and not take it personally.

    Be happy at least and spread some joy in community.

    See the link below, this is inspiration and actions i expect from community (IV) /friends/group. Please see
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sara+Reinertsen+Ironman&search_type=&aq=f


    Please donate some time, money to IV...if not some cheer at least.





    hair funniest mike tyson mike tyson wallpaper. Mike Tyson
  • Mike Tyson



  • guyfromsg
    09-09 10:19 PM
    I'm posting this question here since many of the GA members are scheduled to meet the law makers on Tuesday afternoon. Is there a dress code for the meeting i.e. formal suit, shirt and Tie or IV Tshirt is ok?



    more...


    mike tyson wallpaper. free mike tyson wallpapers.
  • free mike tyson wallpapers.



  • pjalan
    03-31 04:45 PM
    Hi All Gurus:

    I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.

    RD: 07/23
    ND: 09/13
    EB2/TSC
    PD:12/04

    I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.

    Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.

    if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??

    Thanks in anticipation.





    hot Mike+tyson+boxing+pics mike tyson wallpaper. have fought mike tyson
  • have fought mike tyson



  • njboy
    09-11 01:35 PM
    well, he is talking only about the backlog processing centers...so..there are no i-140s backlogged in the BPC because.......there are hundreds of thousands of labor certifications that need to be cleared first..only after which they can apply for i-140! Like I said, he is focusing on the positive, which is a good thing..Someone else (erroneously) said that the department of labor and the backlog processing centers are 2 different entitities..however, I'd like to point out that, the job of clearing the labor certs has been transferred over from the state workforce agencies to the backlog processing centers..so, ignoring that, and saying there is no i-140 backlog is just focusing on the good news..



    more...


    house mike tyson wallpaper. free mike tyson wallpaper. free mike tyson wallpapers. Mike Myers, Mike Tyson,; Mike Myers, Mike Tyson,. bobsentell.
  • free mike tyson wallpapers. Mike Myers, Mike Tyson,; Mike Myers, Mike Tyson,. bobsentell.



  • yabadaba
    06-18 12:44 PM
    thanks reno john!





    tattoo mike tyson punch out picture mike tyson wallpaper. mike tyson wallpaper - 126979
  • mike tyson wallpaper - 126979



  • pappu
    11-06 06:48 PM
    congrats and good luck



    more...


    pictures and mike tyson Marciano mike tyson wallpaper. round mike tyson holyfield
  • round mike tyson holyfield



  • ysiad
    08-10 11:31 PM
    One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
    Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?

    Thanks.





    dresses have fought mike tyson mike tyson wallpaper. Tags: mike tyson wallpapers
  • Tags: mike tyson wallpapers



  • razis123
    01-27 02:06 AM
    so does it mean in the coming months the July fiascos 485 applications will be processed....then what..?



    more...


    makeup mike tyson wallpapers. free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson weds; mike tyson weds; free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson weds; mike tyson weds. dayne33. mike tyson wallpaper. mike tyson wallpaper. free
  • mike tyson wallpaper. free



  • koppula09
    01-04 05:43 PM
    Thanks a lot for your quick response guys. I decided to wait till INS decision to approve the H1.

    If it is +ve there wont be any problem, well & good!

    If not immediately go to Canada/India/.. and get stamped with H4 and safely comeback and do try what ever we want.

    Otherway is, as the person status is in pending which is not illegal, we can apply H1 with relevant documentation with some other employer, but this need to be done before final result comes out from INS.

    I believe these options looks logical. Hope verything goes well!





    girlfriend mike tyson wallpaper - 126979 mike tyson wallpaper. Mike Tyson Wallpaper
  • Mike Tyson Wallpaper



  • gcnirvana
    07-11 02:27 PM
    Franklin, I just sent you a PM.
    Hey guys

    The Bay Area members need your help.

    We are madly preparing flyers, banners, handouts, prepping attendees and filing permits, but WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!

    We need volunteers from anywhere in the country to call up Bay Area members to rustle them into action and attend with us. We don't have the man power to do it all ourselves are getting overwhelmed organizing this.

    Post here or PM me if you can make a few phone calls for us

    Many thanks





    hairstyles free mike tyson wallpapers. mike tyson wallpaper. free mike tyson wallpapers.
  • free mike tyson wallpapers.



  • jayleno
    07-08 11:25 PM
    Hi Guys,
    Just expressing my opinion. I too feel its not good idea to involve Indian Consulate, just coz we are in course of becoming a permanent resident of a different country and it has nothing to do with our Indian citizenship.
    Jay





    bobzibub
    04-28 10:04 AM
    ...Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders....
    ...

    This statement is utter nonsense.





    kirupa
    01-01 09:02 PM
    I've updated the guidelines to reflect these two issues.

    I put the gradient as a color thing, but I'll clarify in the guidelines that background colors are cool.

    glos - AS2 is fine as well :)



    Popular Posts