Monday, June 13, 2011

images Megan Fox megan fox jennifer. And what of Megan Fox?
  • And what of Megan Fox?



  • adibhatla
    07-21 02:49 PM
    Has the legal name of your company changed in the recent times. It happened in my case (used to work for a big 4 firm), the I-140 petition was filed with the name "123 extended business services LLC". Later the company lawyers applied another I-140 was filed with a name of "123 Consulting extended business services". Both my I-140's got approved within a gap of 3 months.





    wallpaper And what of Megan Fox? megan fox jennifer. Poster featuring Megan Fox
  • Poster featuring Megan Fox



  • wandmaker
    09-15 01:21 AM
    When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.

    Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.

    How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?

    Inform POE officer - s/he will make a copy and return the original to you.





    megan fox jennifer. BD Horror News - See Megan Fox
  • BD Horror News - See Megan Fox



  • skynet2500
    06-19 05:47 PM
    The only catch could be on the MMR. MMR needs two vaccinations. The two vaccines nmeed to have a 1 month gap. So if you take one and to medical exam, they will force you take the 2'nd one right there. Ofcourse they don't care about the gap since they want to make money





    2011 Poster featuring Megan Fox megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox looks scary in
  • Megan Fox looks scary in



  • GCapplicant
    08-10 05:35 PM
    I think this person is just making fun.Whatever he is stating here cant be true just creating confusion-It cant be India.
    this is his first post too.



    more...


    megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox in Jennifer#39;s Body
  • Megan Fox in Jennifer#39;s Body



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 10:51 AM
    That probably was unnecessary and may triggered the additional check due to export control of high end researches.

    I can imagine.. I work on Assisted GPS platform on US Wireless Carrier Phones. So When he heard GPS, he (VO) must have raised the flag. Having said that, I am a direct employee, not through any consulting company or so. it is just a matter of time. Just wait and watch.

    I will update any reply I would get.
    D





    megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox: Jennifer#39;s Body
  • Megan Fox: Jennifer#39;s Body



  • askreddy
    08-16 05:03 PM
    Hi

    What is your Received and Notice dates for 485.Just checking is this related topre adjuducation process.

    Thanks



    more...


    megan fox jennifer. [jennifer-s-body-megan-fox-as-
  • [jennifer-s-body-megan-fox-as-



  • fromnaija
    12-12 02:20 PM
    What if i leave it just like that?

    That, my dear friend, is courting disaster at a later date and would be very unwise.





    2010 BD Horror News - See Megan Fox megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox
  • Megan Fox



  • amslonewolf
    11-19 02:46 PM
    http://cli.gs/De4Z4u

    BTW, what's scary about this memo..

    Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.



    more...


    megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox looked super hot in
  • Megan Fox looked super hot in



  • diptam
    08-30 04:58 PM
    Babu,
    Very few folks are like you ! Guys like you fight for a cause - i understand your point.

    Please help us by requesting your GC Aspirant friends in this country to participate in DC Rally on Sep 18th Tuesday.

    Hearty Congratulation once again on your GC.

    Thanks,
    Diptam

    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.

    Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!


    thanks
    babu





    hair Megan Fox looks scary in megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox All Over Jennifer#39;s
  • Megan Fox All Over Jennifer#39;s



  • cox
    October 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM
    There was a piece on one of the news shows this AM. A guy still makes Daguerreotypes (the actual plates, from raw materials!) in New York City. Basically that stuff must be like ISO 0.05 because he was making exposures from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, achieving the 'missing people and cars' effect as a result.

    Interesting, you have to admire the guy's determination. A lot of work to reproduce that technique. I have noticed that with very long exposures, anything moving very fast compared to the shutter speed just disappears, since they don't contribute enough light to the whole exposure to be distinguished from the background. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the motion blur of the subjects in daytime, which seems to require a middle ground exposure time as compared to typical exposure time of <1s or long exposures of minutes at a time.

    Changing emplowyer with pending I-140 & potential RFE [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Changing emplowyer with pending I-140 & potential RFE




    more...


    megan fox jennifer. Early review says Megan Fox#39;s
  • Early review says Megan Fox#39;s



  • map_boiler
    06-27 02:57 PM
    My OPT EAD A# and I-140 A# are different.

    When filling the forms, use the A# number from your I-140, if available. If not, fill with "None". Do not leave it blank. When my attorney filed my I-140 papers, they filled "None" for A#. Later after I-140 approval when they filed for my H1B renewal, they used the A#.

    From what I know, in case you don't have an approved I-140 and hence an A#, you will be assigned one with the I-485 receipt. Therefore, in my opinion, you should NOT use your OPT EAD A# for the I-485 and related forms.

    --------------------------------
    PD: Feb 2006, EB2, India
    I-140 AD: June 2006
    Filing I-485, I-765, etc: July 2007





    hot Megan Fox in Jennifer#39;s Body megan fox jennifer. Sexy Megan Fox pictures from
  • Sexy Megan Fox pictures from



  • dealsnet
    04-13 09:14 PM
    Citizenship of child do not consider for cross chargiability. Only the birth place of spouse will taken into consideration, if you file with details shown in the petition.

    Child can be charged to either parent's country's quota, reverse is not allowed.
    http://www.hooyou.com/news/news050807cross.html


    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks



    more...


    house Megan Fox (kissing Johnny megan fox jennifer. Megan fox jennifer#39;s body
  • Megan fox jennifer#39;s body



  • raysaikat
    05-30 10:40 PM
    Thanks a lot for the information.
    I am just concerned about the fact that I do not have a job and have been unemployed for more than the 90 day OPT period. I'm not sure what my status is,given such a scenario.
    Thanks!

    You are allowed a maximum of 90 days of unemployment during the 12 month OPT period. After that, you are accumulating out of status days. I do not know what is the penalty for out of status days --- typically more than 180 days of out of status days are bad.

    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/E8-7427.htm
    2. Periods of Unemployment During OPT
    DHS regulations currently define the period of an F-1 student's
    status as the time the student is pursuing a full course of study at an
    SEVP-certified school or engaging in authorized post-completion OPT. 8
    CFR 214.2(f)(5). They do not specify how much time the student may be
    unemployed, making it difficult to determine when an unemployed student
    on post-completion OPT violates the requirements for remaining in F-1
    status. As status during OPT is based on the premise that the F-1
    student is working, there must be a limit on unemployment, just as the
    F-1 student's period in school is based on the premise that he is
    actually pursuing a full-time course of study, and there are limits on
    how often the student can reduce his course load. An F-1 student who
    drops out of school or does not pursue a full-time course of study
    loses status; an F-1 student with OPT who is unemployed for a
    significant period should similarly put his status in jeopardy.
    Therefore, this rule specifies an aggregate maximum allowed period of
    unemployment of 90 days for students on 12-month OPT. This maximum
    period increases by 30 days for F-1 students who have an approved 17-
    month OPT period. In addition to clarifying the student's status, this
    measure allows time for job searches or a break when switching
    employers.

    http://www.ice.gov/sevis/updates_postcompletion_opt.htm#_Toc174419546
    4.9. Unemployment time

    The time spent without a qualifying job during post-completion OPT. Except as noted in the section on what counts as time unemployed, each day that the student is not employed in a qualifying job, is counted toward the limit on unemployment time. The limit is 90 days for students on post-completion OPT including those with a cap gap extension, except that students with a STEM OPT extension are given an additional 30 days of unemployment time for a maximum of 120 days.





    tattoo Megan Fox: Jennifer#39;s Body megan fox jennifer. jennifers-body-megan-fox.jpg
  • jennifers-body-megan-fox.jpg



  • sabbygirl99
    03-28 05:35 PM
    Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
    No - basically Uni's say "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route, take it up with an immigration lawyer etc etc"



    more...


    pictures [jennifer-s-body-megan-fox-as- megan fox jennifer. New Poster of Megan Fox in
  • New Poster of Megan Fox in



  • arnet
    10-26 01:51 PM
    our experience:

    they will mail back those.

    my wife went to delhi consulate in sep 06 (i didnt go), and they took all reqd docs including our I-797s original, and when they sent stamped passport through courier, they returned all documents with passport including I-797s.

    I dont think they took any document except fees receipt, ds-156/157, it was suprising to us not even the xerox copies of reqd docs like w-2's,marriage ceritificate, etc. i think, might be, they just want to verify and once they did that, they are returning it.

    it took 3 days after interview date to get the stamped passport and documents through courier.

    If any delay or problem in getting those documents/passport after 3-4days, contact VFS at delhi. I think you can track through SMS too.

    I hope they mail it back because that's something I definitely need. I didn't know they will look at my I797. I wish I had known this before my wife went for visa stamping. There's alway a new kink, isn't it :-)





    dresses Sexy Megan Fox pictures from megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox, Jennifer
  • Megan Fox, Jennifer



  • coopheal
    01-26 10:28 AM
    Good movement. Looks like USCIS going work.



    more...


    makeup Megan Fox looked super hot in megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox (kissing Johnny
  • Megan Fox (kissing Johnny



  • chanduv23
    11-14 08:36 PM
    I totally agree that we must channelize all our frustration into positive energy. But, sometimes I get a feeling that I don't belong in the US anymore and why should I fight for something that is never going to happen. :(

    In a recent bollywood movie (Om Shanti Om) is this popular dialog "If you want something and you make sincere efforts and have the confidence and are persistently trying with a open heart, the whole world will do what it takes to make sure you get what you want, and if you have not yet got what you want then the show is not yet over, it continues " :) :) :)


    You very much belong to the US. Try to understand the politics. This is a democracy and everything goes through legislative and administrative processes.

    If there is some place you can do to help yourself, it can be possible in the US only. Politicians listen to us and definitely do something.

    So think positive and start participating in grass roots efforts





    girlfriend jennifers-body-megan-fox.jpg megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox Jennifer#39;s Body
  • Megan Fox Jennifer#39;s Body



  • optimystic
    04-22 03:49 PM
    I-485 could be from family based, EB1 and ROW categories. I dont all these became Unavailable on July 2nd. Also you are right, USCIS didnt reject applications even though they came in between July 2nd and 17th.

    That particular date of July 11 at NSC is for EB I-485 !





    hairstyles Early review says Megan Fox#39;s megan fox jennifer. Megan Fox jennifer body
  • Megan Fox jennifer body



  • ashkam
    12-03 04:18 PM
    To the best of my knowledge, people like us who are waiting for Green Card are NOT eligible for any sort of unemployment benefits.

    Correct me if i were wrong.
    Note: Even if one earns 40 credits of work @ 1 credit per quarter which is 3months & if that person is not either Perm Resident or citizen, THEN no way one can claim for any unemployment benefits.
    Because i crossed that 40 credits already and still my SS benefits statement cleary says that i'm not eligible due to the fact that i'm NOT a perm resident a.k.a Green Card Holder

    Satyasaich you are wrong on multiple levels. People with an EAD are in fact eligible for unemployment insurance. Here (http://nelp.3cdn.net/5727e33f7447025233_1ym6b9eh4.pdf) is a document with more information. This is not to say that availing of that benefit might not harm your green card prospects. What you are, in fact, referring to are social security benefits which are different from unemployment benefits.





    mmanurker
    10-17 03:11 PM
    Just an advice, please do not accept 1099 from your consulting company. I had the experience and paid a lot more in tax at the end of the year than I would have paid in W2 as 1099 is considered as business income. You'll be paying more taxes than W2.
    So always stick to W2 when you are getting your salary from your consulting company. If Consulting company is paying you in 1099, then they do not pay Payroll taxes on your salary and thus save money. If they are paying you in w2, which they are supposed to(you being on H1), they have to pay payroll taxes themselves.

    apart from payroll tax is'nt the employer suppose to pay employer tax which I suppose is anywhere between 8 to 12 % depending on the state it is operating? or is payroll tax same as employer tax? what other taxes does an employer has to pay if he hires a person on W2? appreciate inputs on this.





    immuser
    11-01 06:26 PM
    I have seen many discussions were people talk about going to Canada, UK etc.

    It is good to know what your options are other than US.



    Popular Posts