whiteStallion
06-16 06:48 PM
I am not sure about six months ... That is only when you file 485 and want to use AC21 to continue your GC process.
Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.
I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?
Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.
I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?
wallpaper Once upon a time, Megan Fox
amit_sp
03-27 03:47 PM
I went to Vancouver consulate in Jun 2006 and had very good experience. My appointment was at 8.00 am and I was out of the consulate by 9.00 am. The officer asked me which company I work for and my job description. No questions were asked to my wife. I have also been to Toronto and Montreal consulates in last 3 years for the visa stamping; however Vancouver staff was most friendly. I got my passport the next day.
However as the process has changed recently, it might take longer to get the passports back. Please don't carry anything other than your wallet and documents and that too in a folder; NOT a bag. In case they don't let you in, there's a small cafe on the opposite side of the road. You can pay some money to the guy or buy something later and he would allow to keep your stuff there.
However as the process has changed recently, it might take longer to get the passports back. Please don't carry anything other than your wallet and documents and that too in a folder; NOT a bag. In case they don't let you in, there's a small cafe on the opposite side of the road. You can pay some money to the guy or buy something later and he would allow to keep your stuff there.
nihar
11-23 09:45 AM
Thanks a lot for ur reply .. bt can u pls tell me as to hw can i do my opt on h1 ie if its approved ??? also the query and approval notice was sent on the same day . wen i call up the uscis they dnt mention this qry thgh my consultant sent this to me . nw wat shud i do in this case where im nt sure as to is this true that their is a qry or my employer is doing somethng else .
2011 carolina football, Megan
Ramba
01-08 04:18 PM
No offense to anyone but I think this is how the market is flooded sometimes with short term trained and oppurtunisticly timing decisions made by people.
Before you change careers I think you ought to see whether it really fits ur goals and aspirations..my 2 cents... CHances are you may not even like that job and want ot get trained in something else...I dont make a boat load of money but I like my job so far...however if money is the sole (please dont confuse this with means of living) reason to get into any job there are so many jobs and fields one can explore and change often...Its all your personal choice...
Good point. I am just studying the trade off between "career" and "likability" of job or the job you love. I agree with you about money. I am not just for money or I do not want to be in rat race. (If money is the only goal we all can do real estate bussiness in India) After spending 10 years in engineering, I want to change the field. Even I am ready to go with little less than what I make now. . The main reason is I want to have just relaxing job, not much stress. At the same time it should be a longterm. I thought QA may be one of the field. I do not know yet it is a right thought.
Before you change careers I think you ought to see whether it really fits ur goals and aspirations..my 2 cents... CHances are you may not even like that job and want ot get trained in something else...I dont make a boat load of money but I like my job so far...however if money is the sole (please dont confuse this with means of living) reason to get into any job there are so many jobs and fields one can explore and change often...Its all your personal choice...
Good point. I am just studying the trade off between "career" and "likability" of job or the job you love. I agree with you about money. I am not just for money or I do not want to be in rat race. (If money is the only goal we all can do real estate bussiness in India) After spending 10 years in engineering, I want to change the field. Even I am ready to go with little less than what I make now. . The main reason is I want to have just relaxing job, not much stress. At the same time it should be a longterm. I thought QA may be one of the field. I do not know yet it is a right thought.
more...
qualified_trash
12-15 01:48 PM
My lawyer had the following lines on this issue:
However, on a positive note, you are eligible for a special benefit for persons born in India subject to immigrant visa retrogression issues. Since you have an approved I-140 visa petition, you will qualify for a 3-year extension of H-1B visa status, with subsequent extensions possible.
It appears that the 3 year extension may not applicable to all countries. If you are not from India, you may like to check. If you check, please post the results for other persons. Thanks.
LOL!!!
that is just your lawyer's way of sugarcoating the fact that you are screwed if you are from India. the 3 yr extension is available to everyone.
However, on a positive note, you are eligible for a special benefit for persons born in India subject to immigrant visa retrogression issues. Since you have an approved I-140 visa petition, you will qualify for a 3-year extension of H-1B visa status, with subsequent extensions possible.
It appears that the 3 year extension may not applicable to all countries. If you are not from India, you may like to check. If you check, please post the results for other persons. Thanks.
LOL!!!
that is just your lawyer's way of sugarcoating the fact that you are screwed if you are from India. the 3 yr extension is available to everyone.
DDash
11-09 11:46 PM
Awesome idea....thanks for taking initiative. One minor suggestion, to avoid, spams may be you should lock the free membership...i.e. if someone wants to join the yahoo group, they should send a request, as opposed to join immediately. Just a thought.
Best wishes!
Best wishes!
more...
athanga
04-29 04:36 PM
I personally know of a case that got lottery selected email confirmation today afternoon. (04/29/08)
Non Premium Processing, Non Masters Quota.
So I guess USCIS is processing all cases slowly and the emails were not send in bulk.
Non Premium Processing, Non Masters Quota.
So I guess USCIS is processing all cases slowly and the emails were not send in bulk.
2010 Before/After.
makemygc
08-03 10:58 PM
Here is the link.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Thanks. I still don't see it. It's definitely my cache issue. I even tried firefox but still see the last update of 08/02/2007.
August, 2007
USCIS Urges H-2B Employers to Continue to Identify "Returning Workers" on Petitions for Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 Start Dates (46KB PDF)
08/02/2007
Fact Sheet: Naturalization Through Military Service (44KB PDF)
08/01/2007
Never mind...it must be something wierd in my machine.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Thanks. I still don't see it. It's definitely my cache issue. I even tried firefox but still see the last update of 08/02/2007.
August, 2007
USCIS Urges H-2B Employers to Continue to Identify "Returning Workers" on Petitions for Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 Start Dates (46KB PDF)
08/02/2007
Fact Sheet: Naturalization Through Military Service (44KB PDF)
08/01/2007
Never mind...it must be something wierd in my machine.
more...
mpadapa
08-15 09:19 AM
singhsa3, Thanks for compiling this report. Could you tone down the statement in the below quote.. make it "You have to be in the same position with same job responsibilities for quite a few years....."
It would be nice if you could provide a link to the USCIS Ombudsman report because you are referring to it a lot. This make the report more authentic for the reader.
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� You have to be in the same position with same job responsibilities for an indefinite time period, otherwise your GC application will be rejected.
[/B]
It would be nice if you could provide a link to the USCIS Ombudsman report because you are referring to it a lot. This make the report more authentic for the reader.
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� You have to be in the same position with same job responsibilities for an indefinite time period, otherwise your GC application will be rejected.
[/B]
hair Megan Fox @ Pre-plastic
willigetagc
09-06 01:13 PM
I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......
THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!
Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)
GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20
Awww, come on!!! stop cribbing. Here check out this link for some help. :D
http://www.plasticsurgery.org/
THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!
Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)
GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20
Awww, come on!!! stop cribbing. Here check out this link for some help. :D
http://www.plasticsurgery.org/
more...

srikondoji
07-02 01:55 PM
In the month of June, USCIS employees had too much of Red Bull during normal business hours, otherwise they wouldnot have become so efficient/robotic all of a sudden.
How on earth could they take 7-8 months for 80,000 approvals and then finish the 60,000 approvals in just less than a month?
Did DOS played a hardball with USCIS?
By making all current in the month of JULY, DOS might have blackmailed USCIS to act fast on pending applications. If not, DOS will overburden them by infinite I-485 applications from july onwards. Finally when USCIS did its job, DOS revised the bulletin and took back what they said a fornight ago.
Clearly, DOS and USCIS have lot to explain and come clean on the whole mess up. With no new information between june 14th and July 2nd, how could they turn 180 degrees?
Anyone with math 101 class could have imagined that making everybody current from july onwards was stupid. All they had to had to do was move the PD for just a month or two. But again, they did what they have done and we have to bear the consequences.
Allegations against DOS and USCIS heads
1) They have colluded with doctors and lawyers to make a quick buck.
2) They are 100% inefficient and need to shutdown their shops.
3) They have generated un-ethical profits for staples, gas stations, doctors, lawyers and airline companies and postal services.
There needs to be accountability on their part and own the mess and pay us back every penny.
I simply need my money back or they should come out and say that i can use my same application whenever the PDs become current. In the event that i loose my visa status and i have to leave this country due to any reason, they need to reimburse me all my money.
In just 2 weeks these guys have shattered my dreams.
I had so many plans and they are broken all of a sudden.
No wonder mexicans are smart by not following rules and then protest on streets.
Its time for civil disobedience.
How on earth could they take 7-8 months for 80,000 approvals and then finish the 60,000 approvals in just less than a month?
Did DOS played a hardball with USCIS?
By making all current in the month of JULY, DOS might have blackmailed USCIS to act fast on pending applications. If not, DOS will overburden them by infinite I-485 applications from july onwards. Finally when USCIS did its job, DOS revised the bulletin and took back what they said a fornight ago.
Clearly, DOS and USCIS have lot to explain and come clean on the whole mess up. With no new information between june 14th and July 2nd, how could they turn 180 degrees?
Anyone with math 101 class could have imagined that making everybody current from july onwards was stupid. All they had to had to do was move the PD for just a month or two. But again, they did what they have done and we have to bear the consequences.
Allegations against DOS and USCIS heads
1) They have colluded with doctors and lawyers to make a quick buck.
2) They are 100% inefficient and need to shutdown their shops.
3) They have generated un-ethical profits for staples, gas stations, doctors, lawyers and airline companies and postal services.
There needs to be accountability on their part and own the mess and pay us back every penny.
I simply need my money back or they should come out and say that i can use my same application whenever the PDs become current. In the event that i loose my visa status and i have to leave this country due to any reason, they need to reimburse me all my money.
In just 2 weeks these guys have shattered my dreams.
I had so many plans and they are broken all of a sudden.
No wonder mexicans are smart by not following rules and then protest on streets.
Its time for civil disobedience.
hot Megan Fox Plastic Surgery

go_guy123
08-23 06:02 PM
I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.
Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.
One needs to have a realistic dream. One needs to verify with facts. Companies often lie
of golden opportunities of GC sponsorship etc to get people at low rates. Even lawyers
promise sun and the moon to sign you up but they hide the reality.
I know companies even lie that project is 6 months and renewable but once you join
and shift to the new place and then after 2 months they say the project is over. They
knew all along that the project is for 2 months but they wanted people, so they lie
that the project is long.
I know right in 2007, one friend of mine was negotiating a lower salary in return of GC sponsorship. But by 2007, the retrogression was far too apparent. Clearly he was totally ignorant. Even then he joined. Few months back another friend of mine was filing for
EB3 - India. I informed him about the reality and thankfully he didnt apply and lose
another 10K.
Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.
One needs to have a realistic dream. One needs to verify with facts. Companies often lie
of golden opportunities of GC sponsorship etc to get people at low rates. Even lawyers
promise sun and the moon to sign you up but they hide the reality.
I know companies even lie that project is 6 months and renewable but once you join
and shift to the new place and then after 2 months they say the project is over. They
knew all along that the project is for 2 months but they wanted people, so they lie
that the project is long.
I know right in 2007, one friend of mine was negotiating a lower salary in return of GC sponsorship. But by 2007, the retrogression was far too apparent. Clearly he was totally ignorant. Even then he joined. Few months back another friend of mine was filing for
EB3 - India. I informed him about the reality and thankfully he didnt apply and lose
another 10K.
more...
house megan fox surgery before
sabbygirl99
03-28 05:39 PM
hey seattle, I have not heard of part time worker + FT student on H1 either....as far as getting 140 from F1...I just don't see how that is possible? 140+ 485 ia all employment based....if they see that you no longer have a job...then wouldn't that immediately disqualify you? Anyways - I'm pretty sure that I do not want to switch to F1....even if I were willing to give up my place in the longest darn line in the world, I need money coming in while I am at school!!
tattoo Although Megan Fox plastic
Redeye
08-21 03:08 PM
Even though you wanted to file a lawsuit against EB3( I am EB3 2004, with US Masters and Indian Bachelors both in Computer Science) I will still go ahead give you some suggestions.
1) I am guessing since you are working for consulting company, you might have worked at client places here in US. Nowadays everyone is in the fashion of opening their own India office like Target, BOA etc. So if you have worked with these clients and have good references from a PM or VP then you might be able to get in India office fairly easily and with really good pay. You could try for managerial roles.
2)As someone suggested Real Estate is another option
3) Otherthing to look in to is opening a school, this will help serve the community and also make money for you. Schools in India are going nowhere, so very less risk.
Hope this helps you...but what I am not sure from your statements is, are you frustrated with the wait for GC or are you frustrated with making less than what you should be making or are you frustrated in general?
Do not know your age, could be mid life crisis :D think about it....take a vacation....
I am almost there and expecting green card approval anytime. But now I am having second thoughts now. The desi consulting company I work for had eight people a year ago and two of them now going back (and one more is negotiating) at salaries 20-35 lacs. Has anyone explored Indian job market, if yes then what is hot?
1) I am guessing since you are working for consulting company, you might have worked at client places here in US. Nowadays everyone is in the fashion of opening their own India office like Target, BOA etc. So if you have worked with these clients and have good references from a PM or VP then you might be able to get in India office fairly easily and with really good pay. You could try for managerial roles.
2)As someone suggested Real Estate is another option
3) Otherthing to look in to is opening a school, this will help serve the community and also make money for you. Schools in India are going nowhere, so very less risk.
Hope this helps you...but what I am not sure from your statements is, are you frustrated with the wait for GC or are you frustrated with making less than what you should be making or are you frustrated in general?
Do not know your age, could be mid life crisis :D think about it....take a vacation....
I am almost there and expecting green card approval anytime. But now I am having second thoughts now. The desi consulting company I work for had eight people a year ago and two of them now going back (and one more is negotiating) at salaries 20-35 lacs. Has anyone explored Indian job market, if yes then what is hot?
more...
pictures Megan Fox before plastic
satishku_2000
08-10 05:05 PM
may be he is not from india :D
May be he or she has a spouse whose birth country is non retrogressed .. :)
May be he or she has a spouse whose birth country is non retrogressed .. :)
dresses megan fox before and after
gultie2k
07-06 02:08 PM
Is is possible to file for a new H1 once you start using EAD/pending 485? My lawyer says there might be a problem...awaiting more details.
more...
makeup Megan Fox Plastic Surgery
Macaca
03-28 05:09 PM
You can't have an F1 AND an H1.
Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
girlfriend Megan Fox Before and After
casinoroyale
01-24 04:36 PM
I don't think you need to withdraw your H1B visa application.
lostinGCland: My wife (on H4) is in the same boat as you. Do you have AP in hand yet, and did they return your passport to you? If yes on both, then my attorney recommended to send a letter to the consulate instructing them to withdraw your H1B stamping application, then with a copy of that letter in hand, along with the AP, reenter the US on AP. Good luck!
lostinGCland: My wife (on H4) is in the same boat as you. Do you have AP in hand yet, and did they return your passport to you? If yes on both, then my attorney recommended to send a letter to the consulate instructing them to withdraw your H1B stamping application, then with a copy of that letter in hand, along with the AP, reenter the US on AP. Good luck!
hairstyles fox 2011 plastic surgery
chanduv23
09-25 10:44 AM
We should send this to all lawmakers - post it on IV and post it on blogs - print and distribute
prioritydate
08-14 12:33 PM
yes u are
And what is that??
And what is that??
sury
11-02 06:25 AM
We applied SSN in Tulsa SSA office for my wife and kid. Wife and Kid still on H4.
They asked for
EAD
Birth Certificate
Passport
The good thing is that everything is online in Tulsa SSA office and you don't need to fill any form.
Sury
They asked for
EAD
Birth Certificate
Passport
The good thing is that everything is online in Tulsa SSA office and you don't need to fill any form.
Sury