vkrishn
07-13 01:57 PM
I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.
Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.
I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?
Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.
I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?
wallpaper X mac apple
gcma08
06-06 07:44 PM
My PD is Jan 2004 (EB2-RIR, India), I filed thru NSC
Which service center are you form?
Which service center are you form?

chakalov
08-17 06:22 PM
Relax. Come Oct VB they will move the dates with about 6months ahead. Look at EB1 and EB2 ROW. They were current all year long and now they are 8 months retrogressed. Also the fact that they retrogressed it back to aug2002 is actually good. It means they approved a lot of applications in June/July so when SEPT VB came they realized they have exhausted a lot of numbers so they had to retrogress it by a lot to guarantee low demand. All this means that Oct. VB will be better than Sept VB. I think in OCT EB3 ROW will be somewhere in early - mid 2003.
I don't get it.
How can:
VB-April07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
VB-MAy07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-03
VB-June07 EB3-ROW PD be June-05
..and then:
VB-Sept-07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
Are you telling me they haven't processed any EB3-ROW 485 during all those months? Why does it go all the way back to Aug-02???
Sometimes i consider seriously giving up:(
Need someone to give me the motivation to keep waiting... something logical i can understand.
I don't get it.
How can:
VB-April07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
VB-MAy07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-03
VB-June07 EB3-ROW PD be June-05
..and then:
VB-Sept-07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
Are you telling me they haven't processed any EB3-ROW 485 during all those months? Why does it go all the way back to Aug-02???
Sometimes i consider seriously giving up:(
Need someone to give me the motivation to keep waiting... something logical i can understand.
2011 The Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
nojoke
10-22 03:07 PM
I mean tax everyone equally. During this tough economy time, consider everyone and not the middle class or upper class or lower class.
Equally- That is tough to define. Equally as a percentage of their income/earnings? Rich don't even have 'income' to pay the income tax. They probably are paying 5 or10% of their earnings, while you and me pay 30+% of our income.
Equally- That is tough to define. Equally as a percentage of their income/earnings? Rich don't even have 'income' to pay the income tax. They probably are paying 5 or10% of their earnings, while you and me pay 30+% of our income.
more...
sanju
01-09 01:21 PM
Can you please share with me PM some of these companies as I am lookin for a h1b sponsorer for someone i know who has done masters here.... and is fresher... not that he wants to put fake.... he is ready to get a entry level salary and state that he graduated out of school and is a fresher..... just that he wants someone to do his h1b...
Sure, no problem, you can call this number (202) 224-2152 and ask for Dick Durbin. Speak to him and explain him the whole situation, he maybe able to arrange to file h1b for you, sorry I meant your "someone". :rolleyes:
.
Sure, no problem, you can call this number (202) 224-2152 and ask for Dick Durbin. Speak to him and explain him the whole situation, he maybe able to arrange to file h1b for you, sorry I meant your "someone". :rolleyes:
.
texanguy
06-08 06:26 PM
I thought the spillover starts at July, but it doesnt look that way. When would they do the spillovers? in next two months??? i thought we are done for 2009 quota...
That "small change" of EB2 China PD is very important. It suggests that there is going to be "Spill over" so EB2 India and China will have to move together to use the unused numbers. A good sign; at least EB1 retrogression does not seem to be likely and there will be some spill over numbers to EB2 India (EB2 china may not benefit much as it had a PD later than that for the rest of the year.
Scorpion: how can you say "no spill over". EB2ROW is current and so spill over is likely (more likely from EB1 and even to some extent from EB2 ROW)
Moreover, EB2 ROW remained current meaning that they have not used all their quota; they will not use any spillover numbers and they may even provide spill over numbers to EB2 India and China.
That "small change" of EB2 China PD is very important. It suggests that there is going to be "Spill over" so EB2 India and China will have to move together to use the unused numbers. A good sign; at least EB1 retrogression does not seem to be likely and there will be some spill over numbers to EB2 India (EB2 china may not benefit much as it had a PD later than that for the rest of the year.
Scorpion: how can you say "no spill over". EB2ROW is current and so spill over is likely (more likely from EB1 and even to some extent from EB2 ROW)
Moreover, EB2 ROW remained current meaning that they have not used all their quota; they will not use any spillover numbers and they may even provide spill over numbers to EB2 India and China.
more...
sanjaymm
11-17 05:00 PM
I got a confirmation that my request for information has been put on a complex track.
2010 wallpapers for mac os x snow
acecupid
07-03 12:50 PM
I remember there was a proposal to give one Green Card per family to eliminate the retrogression for EB categories. I don't know what happen to that. It was like one year ago or so.
Thats a wonderful idea. Amen to that!
Thats a wonderful idea. Amen to that!
more...
acecupid
07-13 11:57 AM
I suggest this thread be closed and we stop giving murthy any more publicity than she actually deserves. :mad:
hair Mac OS X 6 Snow Leopard
TeddyKoochu
09-10 10:29 AM
One of the main things that could help us to make a correct guess is number of approved and pending I-140s per country per year of priority.
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this
With the data we may come up with an exact figure (Let’s not spend IV resources for that) but ball park approximation range of 100-120K for EB2 I/C and similar for EB3 ROW indicates that it’s a very tall order for them to be current any time soon even with the most optimistic and lofty assumptions. What I intended to indicate is that the real issue is the per country limits there should be equality within all categories (PS - I have nothing against my friends from ROW). Elimination of per country limits is a must for any kind of fair play, the EB2 spillover will all evaporate once the economic climate improves and for the retrogressed countries there won’t be much of a difference between Eb2 and Eb3 once again, this certainly will happen in the next 5 years before either EB3 ROW or EB2 I/C become literally current.
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this
With the data we may come up with an exact figure (Let’s not spend IV resources for that) but ball park approximation range of 100-120K for EB2 I/C and similar for EB3 ROW indicates that it’s a very tall order for them to be current any time soon even with the most optimistic and lofty assumptions. What I intended to indicate is that the real issue is the per country limits there should be equality within all categories (PS - I have nothing against my friends from ROW). Elimination of per country limits is a must for any kind of fair play, the EB2 spillover will all evaporate once the economic climate improves and for the retrogressed countries there won’t be much of a difference between Eb2 and Eb3 once again, this certainly will happen in the next 5 years before either EB3 ROW or EB2 I/C become literally current.
more...
mbartosik
10-16 01:51 PM
U could get notarized at ur local banks or at ur work place if u ahve anyone who has a license
i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...
and also anyone knows the fax #??
I've already got my GC, but will file this.
Anybody can file a freedom of information act request. It is a general principle of democracy that the public needs to be in an informed position, and sunlight is the best disinfectant for government.
I think that the receipt number referred to is the FOIA receipt number that you will get back after sending this, not your AOS receipt number.
i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...
and also anyone knows the fax #??
I've already got my GC, but will file this.
Anybody can file a freedom of information act request. It is a general principle of democracy that the public needs to be in an informed position, and sunlight is the best disinfectant for government.
I think that the receipt number referred to is the FOIA receipt number that you will get back after sending this, not your AOS receipt number.
hot The Apple Mac OS X Snow
LondonTown
09-01 08:05 AM
I am doing my online MBA right now , if you need more info Private message me.
Are you doing from Aspen?
Are you doing from Aspen?
more...
house Shiny Mac OS X Leopard
sodh
07-23 03:56 PM
I had same conversation with my lawyer, got reply as since I-140 is approved recently so don't have to include. Already I-485 applied without employer letter. Please suggest what other options do I have.
Ask him to send an ammedment to the previous application of I-485 which was submitted, and include the Employment offer letter if you can.
Ask him to send an ammedment to the previous application of I-485 which was submitted, and include the Employment offer letter if you can.
tattoo Mac OS X Snow Leopard Refine
sands_14
06-30 06:48 AM
I am writing on original.But entries finished.Where should I write as I have 8entries instead of 6
more...
pictures Mac OS X Snow Leopard Refine
Sakthisagar
06-11 10:46 AM
Thank You for doing this, Great work.
Sent two times yesterday and today after the change in the content.
May GOD Bless
Sent two times yesterday and today after the change in the content.
May GOD Bless
dresses mac os x leopard wallpaper.
kavita
12-11 04:02 PM
Kumar,
I am sorry if my choice of words hurt you in any way.
I am a physician and I know there is shortage of physicians in US. At my place, we are looking for new candidates all the time. I am sure my employer realises the importance of a number of Indian physicians who have filled their advertised positions time and again, thanks to education system in India and a population big enough to be able to send some to US.
It will be different if US lawmakers start to blame Indian or China for huge populations, and I doubt they will ever do. If they do, only then I will think of going back. Just because they bailed out bank or now automakers, does not mean that what is going on with legal immigrants is justified.
I feel the major philosophy of immigration voice is to remove discrimination based on country of origin. So lets stick to that and try to make our case to the lawmakers.
Kavita - I absolutely disagree with you. All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. Yes, it is your privilege to file GC but it is not your right. You can shower yourself with tags like "highly skilled" and what not but truth is, if we are so highly skilled then why are we having so many issues with Green Card? Why no one in this country is listening to us? They listened to bank's issues and came up with 750 Billion dollars in 2 flipping weeks. They have almost granted 15 Billion to auto industry. Meanwhile, we, self proclaimed highly skilled are fighting to have driver's license in DMV offices. And above all, when someone on H1 and L1 gets laid off, what is the problem in packing up the bag and going back to home country? It is us...you and me, who love to live in this country, we fight tooth and nail to live here, somehow, anyhow, at any cost!
The way I look at it, we are here because this country provides us a very good quality of life and we see bright future for our family. After 5-10 years, we get so used to America that it hurts to even think that we are still on a temporary VISA.
Please attack my thought, do not attack me or my self esteem!
I am sorry if my choice of words hurt you in any way.
I am a physician and I know there is shortage of physicians in US. At my place, we are looking for new candidates all the time. I am sure my employer realises the importance of a number of Indian physicians who have filled their advertised positions time and again, thanks to education system in India and a population big enough to be able to send some to US.
It will be different if US lawmakers start to blame Indian or China for huge populations, and I doubt they will ever do. If they do, only then I will think of going back. Just because they bailed out bank or now automakers, does not mean that what is going on with legal immigrants is justified.
I feel the major philosophy of immigration voice is to remove discrimination based on country of origin. So lets stick to that and try to make our case to the lawmakers.
Kavita - I absolutely disagree with you. All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. Yes, it is your privilege to file GC but it is not your right. You can shower yourself with tags like "highly skilled" and what not but truth is, if we are so highly skilled then why are we having so many issues with Green Card? Why no one in this country is listening to us? They listened to bank's issues and came up with 750 Billion dollars in 2 flipping weeks. They have almost granted 15 Billion to auto industry. Meanwhile, we, self proclaimed highly skilled are fighting to have driver's license in DMV offices. And above all, when someone on H1 and L1 gets laid off, what is the problem in packing up the bag and going back to home country? It is us...you and me, who love to live in this country, we fight tooth and nail to live here, somehow, anyhow, at any cost!
The way I look at it, we are here because this country provides us a very good quality of life and we see bright future for our family. After 5-10 years, we get so used to America that it hurts to even think that we are still on a temporary VISA.
Please attack my thought, do not attack me or my self esteem!
more...
makeup 36 Mac OS X Snow Leopard
MDix
02-07 10:28 PM
Very good point for removing country cap.
Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.
Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
Why not put a country cap on business visas?
Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
.
.
.
And the list can go on.
Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.
Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.
Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
Why not put a country cap on business visas?
Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
.
.
.
And the list can go on.
Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.
girlfriend Mac OS X Leopard Wallpaper
singhsa3
03-03 01:16 PM
I just sent a request to CNN to take a look at this thread. A formal letter may be sent soon. So please continue to vote and participate.
hairstyles mac os x leopard wallpaper.
jonty_11
07-11 01:15 PM
again no one can explain the ridiculous date movements by DOS...so there can be no reason for this..Its just that someone saw numbers being wasted...and they randomly applied them to EB2...Now as for getting approvals for all those that are current now...forget it ...since that is USCIS and that is a whole different Animal (a lazy one!!)
vin13
02-12 07:40 AM
I think it is important to understand and read what is being said. The information was not claimed to be true or false. The message was conveyed based on the information given. Now, everyone is free to evaluate and give their opinion on the information. There is no need to go for a personal attack.
hiralal
06-08 10:19 PM
You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....
that seems to be the idea. I meet lot of senior retired people from India ..they say they got their GC's at the age of 60 (through family) ..they get so bored and disappointed that they just go back and give up their GC's ..so yes I agree, think that you are on temporary visa, earn as much as you can and have 1 suitcase packed and ready to leave.
that seems to be the idea. I meet lot of senior retired people from India ..they say they got their GC's at the age of 60 (through family) ..they get so bored and disappointed that they just go back and give up their GC's ..so yes I agree, think that you are on temporary visa, earn as much as you can and have 1 suitcase packed and ready to leave.