
gparr
July 26th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Well, you got me started on something new Gary.... Since I don't shoot in raw format, I have never processed RAW before in photoshop, so I had to first download the most recent version of the raw plug-in.... and what fun! But since I have never played with it before, I'm still experimenting. Thanks! You've opened up a whole new world for me! :)
Always glad to help you expand your horizons, Queen. Anxious to see your version of my image.
Gary
Always glad to help you expand your horizons, Queen. Anxious to see your version of my image.
Gary
wallpaper Eyes- Poems About Love by
bomber
08-16 06:28 PM
Does anyone have any idea what the code stands for.
485 RD 7/2
ND 7/30
FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
FP code 3
Code 3 means "Fingerprinting, signatures and photos will be taken"
485 RD 7/2
ND 7/30
FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
FP code 3
Code 3 means "Fingerprinting, signatures and photos will be taken"
TeddyKoochu
04-22 03:47 PM
Congratulations HBK, what a relief to hear the good news on your case, I am in the same situation and started collecting papers to apply on normal processing will update all of you how it goes. same Vermont ..I am applying.
Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.
May GOD Bless all.
USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.
USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)
I think you are right, hopefully its going to be a matter of time. What a great relief.
Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.
May GOD Bless all.
USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.
USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)
I think you are right, hopefully its going to be a matter of time. What a great relief.
2011 Don#39;t pretend your heart wont
i4u
04-29 09:06 AM
The Financial regulation bill will go thru for sure, both Dem and Rep parties favor it, however the REP party is trying to resolve certain differences before bringing it to the table.
Immigration reform was never even considered to be taken up before financial reform ( It should have been taken up in early 2009 itself! ); so yes financial reform will go first - guess what? dems finally forced repugs to give in, and it is up for debate. As for the differences, there is plenty of it - and resolving it - hmm??
Both parties cannot afford to be seen as party of Wall street during nov elections.
One thing they can agree on is covering their own a**.
Immigration reform was never even considered to be taken up before financial reform ( It should have been taken up in early 2009 itself! ); so yes financial reform will go first - guess what? dems finally forced repugs to give in, and it is up for debate. As for the differences, there is plenty of it - and resolving it - hmm??
Both parties cannot afford to be seen as party of Wall street during nov elections.
One thing they can agree on is covering their own a**.
more...
smads
03-05 06:18 PM
Please help me out with my question.
My H1B Visa and I-94 thant came along with the paperwork is valid from 03/2006 thru 03/2009. this would be my 1st 3 years.
I reentered the country in 12/06 and my passport then was expiring by 05/07. So the immigration officer stamped the I-94 that i recieved in the flight, filled out the back of the card with my EAC # and Employer name and then wrote on the stamp
"H-1B
May-22-2007
(validity of ppt)"
i just saw this today 03/05/08....somebody please tell me they know what to do in this case....
1)should i leave the country and surrender it and pretend like nothing happened? would it be very risky?
2) should i inform my employer....i know they will freakout and ask me to stop working till this is sorted out
3) do i need to file for an extention?
4)do i need some sort of petition?
much appreciated
thanks,
smads
My H1B Visa and I-94 thant came along with the paperwork is valid from 03/2006 thru 03/2009. this would be my 1st 3 years.
I reentered the country in 12/06 and my passport then was expiring by 05/07. So the immigration officer stamped the I-94 that i recieved in the flight, filled out the back of the card with my EAC # and Employer name and then wrote on the stamp
"H-1B
May-22-2007
(validity of ppt)"
i just saw this today 03/05/08....somebody please tell me they know what to do in this case....
1)should i leave the country and surrender it and pretend like nothing happened? would it be very risky?
2) should i inform my employer....i know they will freakout and ask me to stop working till this is sorted out
3) do i need to file for an extention?
4)do i need some sort of petition?
much appreciated
thanks,
smads
black_logs
03-25 08:34 AM
TOI is the champion of these kind of nonsense, after S.1932 was passed by the senate they published an article saying 'Good news, A bill for Green card increase, H1B increase ..... have been passed by U.S. lawmakers' with no mention of house hurdle etc. I fail to digest that the reporter who is writing the article doesn't know, after the bills get passed in the Senate they go to Congress. But it's TOI they can do that.
Today Times of India has published an article "Immigrants cost Americans low-skilled jobs". They have referred a study by Center for Immigration Studies. I have already thrashed TOI for publishing such nonsense and urged them to stop helping anti-immigrant groups by publishing such stupid articles. All members please post comments on this article and ask TOI to stop nonsense. whether low-skilled or high skilled this is going to help anti-immigrant cause.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1463861.cms
Today Times of India has published an article "Immigrants cost Americans low-skilled jobs". They have referred a study by Center for Immigration Studies. I have already thrashed TOI for publishing such nonsense and urged them to stop helping anti-immigrant groups by publishing such stupid articles. All members please post comments on this article and ask TOI to stop nonsense. whether low-skilled or high skilled this is going to help anti-immigrant cause.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1463861.cms
more...
highertruth
07-30 03:55 PM
YouTube - Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar-Neel Kamal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js368A-d7Hs)
2010 emo love poems for a girl
Administrator2
03-28 01:41 PM
As needhelp! clarified, we will fix all these issues over the weekend. Kindly keep updating this thread with any tracker related issue you would like to report.
Also, kindly input processing information in your profile so that the tracker is more efficiently used by you and all other IV members.
Also, kindly input processing information in your profile so that the tracker is more efficiently used by you and all other IV members.
more...

Becks
02-01 09:49 PM
Few of my friends had expressed their views that John McCain is better than others when immigration matters. But who ever comes they have to understand legal skilled immigrants problem because these are the people who contribute more to the economy.
hair Banksy Love Poem Mobile TXT
signin241
07-24 09:15 PM
Thanks for the responses.
I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.
I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.
more...
forgerator
10-23 11:08 AM
Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?
I went to Vancouver . It's the same thing as Ottawa. I've been to Ottawa twice as well. Got passport either next day or within two business days (Alhamdulilah)
I went to Vancouver . It's the same thing as Ottawa. I've been to Ottawa twice as well. Got passport either next day or within two business days (Alhamdulilah)
hot iWrite: Love Poems
Raju
07-04 09:32 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
more...
house cute i love you poems. i love
gc_chahiye
11-04 11:26 PM
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
unfortunately under current laws/regulations the dependent can only file when the PD of the primary applicant is current. So you'll need to wait for your PD to become current again to be able to file your wife's petition.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
unfortunately under current laws/regulations the dependent can only file when the PD of the primary applicant is current. So you'll need to wait for your PD to become current again to be able to file your wife's petition.
tattoo love poems for a girl. Being іn a long distance relationship іѕ hard, nοt tο mention tοο challenging fοr уου аnd уουr girl. Aside frοm nοt seeing each οthеr
Munna Bhai
12-17 01:47 PM
Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
Please be prepared..just think of various reason and prepare accordingly.Everything will be fine.
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
Please be prepared..just think of various reason and prepare accordingly.Everything will be fine.
more...
pictures best love poems for girl. est
SonnyD
10-18 03:26 PM
Congratulations brother. One of the questions they ask is- are you a member of any association or any organization.If and when they ask, this would be a good time for you to inform the officer of any volunteer work you do. Or tell them how you contribute to the community. Also tell them if you donate to charities. Just a thought.
Please only answer the questions that are asked. Answer to the point and be precise. Brother Sanju has given good advise too. Let your wife answer the question, if the Officer was asking her. Please do not try to answer for her.
Good luck and God bless
SonnyD
Please only answer the questions that are asked. Answer to the point and be precise. Brother Sanju has given good advise too. Let your wife answer the question, if the Officer was asking her. Please do not try to answer for her.
Good luck and God bless
SonnyD
dresses Category: Love Poems
pd_recapturing
05-22 08:37 PM
In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?
more...
makeup Broken Heart Poem Design
ngopalak
05-15 07:12 PM
The reason for my saying so....this election is different from others. Very tight race and either party do not want to pass any bill that would negatively affect the results.
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
====
I disagree...
In the United States, anything is possible...even if we don't have votes, this is a society that is run on money. If we are able to raise enough funds, we can cause many things to happen (like support candidate's for elections that are pro-immigration).
Again this is the "Land of the brave"....
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
====
I disagree...
In the United States, anything is possible...even if we don't have votes, this is a society that is run on money. If we are able to raise enough funds, we can cause many things to happen (like support candidate's for elections that are pro-immigration).
Again this is the "Land of the brave"....
girlfriend heart break love poems.
amitjoey
07-17 07:17 PM
I think we need to send flowers with thank you note to IV core members and congress woman.Let us get vote and send flowers to those addresses.
Thank you
Instead send $$ as donations to IV. Contribute.
Thank you
Instead send $$ as donations to IV. Contribute.
hairstyles short love poems to a girl.
yagw
03-07 12:44 PM
With this present economic status I think a lot of I-485 that is still pending faces layoffs or had been laid off, particularly in my field in architecture. I just wish It wont happen to those who have waited for so long to get their green card.
I was laid off last Feb. 19/ 09. I had my I-140 approved last Aug 2006 and my I-485 is still pending for more than a year now.
The day before I got laid off from work, I talked to the immigration personnel in charge in my company and he told me that they wont cancel my I-485 in case I get laid off and advice me to inform them when I found a new sponsor to carry over my I-485.
Since the law is not clear how long can I stay unemployed, would there be something to worry in my present situation? I just need an answer that could lift up my hope.Just like everybody else, Ive waited for so long for my green card, and when I landed this big company, I thought this is where I would get my Green card but that hope was shattered when I got laid off. There is no job out there and it could drag on for months.
For those who got their Green card and those who are blessed to be born in this great country, your advice or input in my situation is very much appreciated.
Thank you.
From your information, I dont know what country you belong to. Only issue here is, if you get an RFE when you're unemployed. If you're in one of those backlogged countries (India, China) then I would say you have enough time to find another job (given that your PD is 2006 and EB3 category). The USCIS will not touch your case for another year at least :)
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
I was laid off last Feb. 19/ 09. I had my I-140 approved last Aug 2006 and my I-485 is still pending for more than a year now.
The day before I got laid off from work, I talked to the immigration personnel in charge in my company and he told me that they wont cancel my I-485 in case I get laid off and advice me to inform them when I found a new sponsor to carry over my I-485.
Since the law is not clear how long can I stay unemployed, would there be something to worry in my present situation? I just need an answer that could lift up my hope.Just like everybody else, Ive waited for so long for my green card, and when I landed this big company, I thought this is where I would get my Green card but that hope was shattered when I got laid off. There is no job out there and it could drag on for months.
For those who got their Green card and those who are blessed to be born in this great country, your advice or input in my situation is very much appreciated.
Thank you.
From your information, I dont know what country you belong to. Only issue here is, if you get an RFE when you're unemployed. If you're in one of those backlogged countries (India, China) then I would say you have enough time to find another job (given that your PD is 2006 and EB3 category). The USCIS will not touch your case for another year at least :)
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
nousername
06-01 01:50 PM
Pay stub is secondary .. In the given market getting an offer letter should be your priority. Once you have an offer letter (job) you can apply for your H1 transfer. Worst case USCIS will ask you to go back to your home country and re-enter with a fresh I-94 BUT all this will only happen is you have a new offer.
You said you are here with your family. I do not know your financial condition but it all depends upon how long you can sustain without a job and what risk level you can take with your family. BTW, you have been out of status for 4 months.. so do whatever you want but quickly.
Thanks once again for your reply.
I want to make myself a little clear. Actually, the company thru which I applied my H1B transfer, withdrew my case recently when some query came. I did apply for premium processing paying more. Now the situation is I am still hunting job but as you know it is hard to get one these days. Nothing has been finalised as yet and I am having paystub till Jan. 2009. The company for which I worked won't like to give any letter for unpaid leave. Your case do give me some hope, but I am worried :
- no new company would like to process my case owing to my 3-4 months back paystub . Is it going to happen like this ? I am here with my family, and in that case I am confused whether I should stick to this place or leave.
Thanks again for your time and advise.
You said you are here with your family. I do not know your financial condition but it all depends upon how long you can sustain without a job and what risk level you can take with your family. BTW, you have been out of status for 4 months.. so do whatever you want but quickly.
Thanks once again for your reply.
I want to make myself a little clear. Actually, the company thru which I applied my H1B transfer, withdrew my case recently when some query came. I did apply for premium processing paying more. Now the situation is I am still hunting job but as you know it is hard to get one these days. Nothing has been finalised as yet and I am having paystub till Jan. 2009. The company for which I worked won't like to give any letter for unpaid leave. Your case do give me some hope, but I am worried :
- no new company would like to process my case owing to my 3-4 months back paystub . Is it going to happen like this ? I am here with my family, and in that case I am confused whether I should stick to this place or leave.
Thanks again for your time and advise.
.soulty
03-07 08:20 AM
nice work everyone!!! :)
i voted for mlkedave in the end, nice work dude! :thumb:
clean layout and a strong colour scheme. ;)
: i agree with simplistik though, there should be a time when you release your end result, as in when the poll is put up, less tempting to mold similarities or inspirations into the designs.
i voted for mlkedave in the end, nice work dude! :thumb:
clean layout and a strong colour scheme. ;)
: i agree with simplistik though, there should be a time when you release your end result, as in when the poll is put up, less tempting to mold similarities or inspirations into the designs.