Tuesday, June 14, 2011

images 2003 Land Rover Freelander Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8I
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8I



  • sandiboy
    08-14 03:22 PM
    Please update on who received their FP notices:
    485 RD:
    485 ND:
    FP ND:
    FP Date:





    wallpaper LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8I Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8



  • Canadian_Dream
    03-20 01:31 PM
    IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
    If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.


    Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?





    Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8



  • fromnaija
    01-13 10:58 AM
    Are you jocking Chandrakanth ? ;);););):eek::eek::cool::cool:

    Apart from the 'parsing email and assigning case to officer' it is true. Also it is for Texas Service Center only. I have the AILA document that shows how to do this. It is AILA InfoNet Doc No. 08103067. Ask your lawyers of that!





    2011 LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8 Land Rover Freelander 3. 2010 Land Rover Freelander 2
  • 2010 Land Rover Freelander 2



  • chandrajp
    08-15 03:26 PM
    I sent back a new I-693 form along with TB testresult (thru USPS). USCIS received the document on 08/14.
    Today (08/15), I got a mail with contents
    "Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case
    processing has resumed"
    Do you have any idea, how long it will take to approve the 485 after they receive the RFE documents.
    Do they still continue to approve the cases after Aug 17th?

    I got an RFE for the latest employment letter. After I sent the required documents, in about 8 days I got approved. I'm hoping yours should be close



    more...


    Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8



  • immi_2006
    10-09 10:47 AM
    Which document to produce for people on EAD and AP?





    Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8



  • aarbi
    08-01 11:15 PM
    nope... I have my receipt notice that has June 11th on it, but the only system says July 3rd, which is the day they sent my notice :)



    more...


    Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 2.0
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 2.0



  • mrdelhiite
    07-16 08:31 AM
    They are entitled fro thier opinior and so are we as immigrants.
    We are doing a great job so far, but have to do better.

    Long live IV Core and its members!

    I agree :)

    -M





    2010 LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8 Land Rover Freelander 3. 2003 Land Rover Freelander
  • 2003 Land Rover Freelander



  • reverendflash
    10-28 10:04 PM
    I know how you feel...

    I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...

    It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(

    I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(

    Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...

    ::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    Land Rover Freelander 3. 2011 Land Rover Freelander 2
  • 2011 Land Rover Freelander 2



  • meg_z
    08-14 02:54 PM
    Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.

    This is wierd.
    so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
    Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!

    With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
    Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
    or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
    or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!





    hair 2010 Land Rover Freelander 2 Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8



  • bigtiger
    06-30 05:33 PM
    Hi All,

    By reading the AILF pdf:

    http://www.murthy.com/current485/VisaBulletinFAQ6-29-07.pdf

    I get this impression that they primarily mean the "Other Worker" category AOS rejections done in June 2007...I don't know what rules govern that category, but rejections did happen despite visa bulletin indicating current status for that category and AILF is considering this lawsuit. Now they are assuming that this might happen for EB2, EB-3 categories also. Plus we have this $4.4 billion CIR failure theory. There is no document date mentioned in this doc. So, I don't know how AILF is so confident that this will happen for EB2, EB-3 categories, for the rejections of applications has not even happened yet.



    more...


    Land Rover Freelander 3. 2003 Land Rover Freelander
  • 2003 Land Rover Freelander



  • rupchikgulti
    06-18 04:42 PM
    We are planning to visit India in the month of November. We are looking to stamp our passport with H1B/H4 visas at Mumbai. How we can select appointment dates for the week of November 9 to November 13.
    I have tried to look at VFS website (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in) but not showing any dates after month of July...
    Can anyone please help me?

    Also, we are looking to stamp our passport the next day when we arrive in Mumbai. Do anyone know the good hotel near by embassy to stay?

    I really appriciate your help.

    Thank you.


    Sahi jawab diya Saxena. Logon ko muft main hi sari information chahiye hoti hai. Kuch homework karo bhai.





    hot LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8 Land Rover Freelander 3. Land Rover Freelander Td4
  • Land Rover Freelander Td4



  • rkat
    08-16 04:39 PM
    Since USCIS will not send anything back that they actually withdrew this petiton what kind of proof / evidence do i need to keep with me for furture reference.?

    Thanks..!



    more...


    house Photo 3 - Driving the Land Land Rover Freelander 3. Land Rover Freelander Td4
  • Land Rover Freelander Td4



  • ImmiLosers
    09-25 05:23 PM
    I dont think EB3 is current for Nov 2004. Infact, it is unavailable for all countries of charge until Oct First. If you are Phillipines or rest of the world, you still need to wait until OCt First to file

    PD is ported irrespective of the EB class





    tattoo LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 1.8 Land Rover Freelander 3. Used Land Rover Freelander
  • Used Land Rover Freelander



  • ajcates
    10-13 10:33 AM
    oh.



    more...


    pictures LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 2.0 Land Rover Freelander 3. Land Rover Freelander 2: Baby
  • Land Rover Freelander 2: Baby



  • Libra
    07-11 08:24 PM
    Beware he might shoot you:D bad idea

    Expecting help from Cheney ?:confused:





    dresses Land Rover Freelander Td4 Land Rover Freelander 3. 2003 Land Rover Freelander Se3
  • 2003 Land Rover Freelander Se3



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-24 11:34 AM
    You can complain to DOL, if you have been paid less than a LCA amount. Also, you can complain to DOL, if the deduction of GC processing fee to DOL as it could have lowered the amount thats in your offer letter. You need have a proof that your company has deducted money for your GC from the paycheck.

    BTW, You have no legal grounds to get the revenue (aka % the company earned) the company made out of you during your tenure.

    In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.



    more...


    makeup 2011 Land Rover Freelander 2 Land Rover Freelander 3. Photo 3 - Driving the Land
  • Photo 3 - Driving the Land



  • singhv_1980
    01-22 06:54 PM
    Buddy! I am not too sure about that. But according to my understanding security check is an optional thing depending on the job profile but this PIMS is for everyone. I am not too sure how long is the delay because of PIMS in Toronto. But ppl in India have waited on an average for 2 weeks. Again, some of them got their visa right away also. So, you may wanna call consulate and ask them if you are stuck coz of PIMS or also for additional security checks.

    But in the end, I can say..dont worry! hang on there...you are not alone in this.





    girlfriend Used Land Rover Freelander Land Rover Freelander 3. LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 2.0
  • LAND ROVER FREELANDER 4x4 2.0



  • radhagd
    03-09 04:05 PM
    My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.

    Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).

    Please share your knowledge.

    Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
    He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.





    hairstyles 2003 Land Rover Freelander Land Rover Freelander 3. First Drive: 2004 Land Rover
  • First Drive: 2004 Land Rover



  • FredG
    May 29th, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Oh, I forgot in the above instructions. Manually focus so that nothing is in focus. That pretty much assures the only thing in focus is the dust/dirt.





    gc28262
    07-29 06:00 PM
    Lesson learned:

    Always note the rep id, date and time when talking to USCIS customer service.

    This information will come handy when reporting issues to Ombudsman's office.





    gcdreamer05
    09-01 09:37 AM
    hi sharadara,

    Try to talk to someone in spain consultate or someone who knows spain visa rules.
    For example a person on h4 visa in US cannot work, so it depends on what visa type you are going to be going for in Spain and does that visa type allow you to work.

    If it allows you to work, then you can do telecommute and work and make money.

    So the country of residence and your visa type dictates the same.

    This forum has lot of folks who work in US/Canada, but not many from spain, i would try googling for some other forums or contact the spain consulate for help.

    Thanks
    Dreamer05



    Popular Posts