Tuesday, June 14, 2011

images katie holmes looks hot in katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes Fall 2008 Short
  • Katie Holmes Fall 2008 Short



  • help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    wallpaper Katie Holmes Fall 2008 Short katie holmes hot. Summer hot inverted bob
  • Summer hot inverted bob



  • immuser
    11-01 06:26 PM
    I have seen many discussions were people talk about going to Canada, UK etc.

    It is good to know what your options are other than US.





    katie holmes hot. The actress,Katie Holmes who#39;s married to actor Tom Cruise – is said to be
  • The actress,Katie Holmes who#39;s married to actor Tom Cruise – is said to be



  • gc_aspirant_prasad
    06-22 04:38 PM
    If you have AAA membership, try them, they do it for free for 1 set typically.
    You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.





    2011 Summer hot inverted bob katie holmes hot. Actress Katie Holmes is desperately hoping that people tune in to her new TV
  • Actress Katie Holmes is desperately hoping that people tune in to her new TV



  • TigerAmit
    09-23 04:55 PM
    Hows your question relates to this thread ? Did you post your concern in error ?



    more...


    katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes Hot | Find the Latest News on Katie Holmes Hot at Actress Girls
  • Katie Holmes Hot | Find the Latest News on Katie Holmes Hot at Actress Girls



  • franklin
    06-15 12:33 AM
    Hi

    Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?

    I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
    However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?

    thanks for your help.

    Not if your priority date became current in the July bulletin, no

    It doesn't hurt to get the medical out of the way at all - its valid (from what I've read here) for 1 year. I did mine last month before my PD became current on June 1st





    katie holmes hot. Actress Katie Holmes is desperately hoping that people tune in to her new TV
  • Actress Katie Holmes is desperately hoping that people tune in to her new TV



  • tonyHK12
    10-11 05:43 PM
    until the economy improves, i am not too optimistic that something will happen in lame duck session
    well there maybe some truth to this, but our situation is desperate, we can't afford to not give it our best, or stop trying.

    'The best defense is a good offense'
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    - Bruce Lee - Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun

    for CIR......some people are going to bash me for this, politics blah blah...
    'Dont use a Cannon to kill a Mosquito'
    - Confucious

    Disclaimer, I'm an Indian



    more...


    katie holmes hot. Get Katie Holmes Hot Trendy
  • Get Katie Holmes Hot Trendy



  • dvnagesh
    12-05 05:01 PM
    Congratulations !! Thanks for sharing the info on the forum and for offering your help...





    2010 The actress,Katie Holmes who#39;s married to actor Tom Cruise – is said to be katie holmes hot. katie holmes looks hot in
  • katie holmes looks hot in



  • franklin
    06-14 08:04 PM
    I was told that as long as your priority date is current, you can file for AOS.

    As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application



    more...


    katie holmes hot. hot katie holmes
  • hot katie holmes



  • SGP
    11-03 08:44 AM
    Aati Nahin, Aati Nahin, Saamne hai tu magar Aati Nahin.:D





    hair Actress Katie Holmes is desperately hoping that people tune in to her new TV katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes haircut has
  • Katie Holmes haircut has



  • rakesh_one
    10-10 10:47 AM
    You have another option of attaching both the old and new fees in 2seperate checks along with a letter explaining your case,you can add in the letter that they could cash the check they felt right and return the other check.My attorney did this for me one time.You also consult your attorney for the same.

    I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.



    more...


    katie holmes hot. KATIE HOLMES - HOT JEANS
  • KATIE HOLMES - HOT JEANS



  • babu123
    06-28 03:54 PM
    I work in VA. Can we send the I-485 filing documents to TX now.
    Or we need to send to Nebrasa only?





    hot Katie Holmes Hot | Find the Latest News on Katie Holmes Hot at Actress Girls katie holmes hot. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes



  • jk333
    07-17 06:37 PM
    I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice

    Why not now..instead of later?



    more...


    house Katie Holmes with a HOT smooth katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes Marie Claire
  • Katie Holmes Marie Claire



  • raysaikat
    05-07 11:10 AM
    Thank you so much Raysaikat ! The below is the explanation for 22 C.F.R. � 62.42. Do you think it's applicable for my case ? Thanks again.

    � 62.42 Transfer of program .

    62.42(a)
    (a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated program to another designated program.

    62.42(b)
    (b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor is transferring:

    (1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program eligibility;

    (2) Execute the Form DS-2019; and

    (3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.

    62.42(c)
    (c) Upon return of the completed Form DS-2019, the responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred shall provide:

    (1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form DS-2019; and

    (2) A notification copy of such form to the Department of State.

    I did read the CFR before posting my previous reply. The passage above does not define what may be construed as a transfer; it merely describes the process.

    How did you move from U. of colorado to VCU?

    It may be the case that defining your proposed change as "transfer" or a "new program" is up to the discretion of the international advisor at VCU, and the first time s/he considered the move as a "transfer" and s/he is considering the new/proposed change as a "new program". It may also be the case that since you are not changing the school, s/he is not defining it as a "transfer". You need to speak with the advisor at VCU and ask to explain the reason s/he is considering the new/proposed change as a "new program" instead of a "transfer", and ask him/her to refer you to the applicable legal definition language (e.g., section number in CFR).

    In any case, it is the international advisor at VCU who has to approve your paperwork; so you cannot get around him/her.





    tattoo Actress Katie Holmes is desperately hoping that people tune in to her new TV katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes Hot Pictures
  • Katie Holmes Hot Pictures



  • vwu3
    06-17 11:54 AM
    I am an international student on an F1 student visa. Am I allowed to sell iPhone apps on the Apple app store (the US one)?

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures Get Katie Holmes Hot Trendy katie holmes hot. VIDEO: Katie Holmes Confirms
  • VIDEO: Katie Holmes Confirms



  • GCcomesoon
    03-14 01:20 PM
    Hi

    Are there any updates to the Bill that is being discussed right now ? I mean we have updates saying that they are discussing illegal immigration, border security, etc. I guess all of us are waiting to see & hear if something about us is getting discussed there. Something which would benefit our own community.

    Please don't get me wrong, but many people hopefully look at the posts everyday thinking that there might be an update which might benefit thier case.I would urge & request someone from core members to give continuous updates.That would also eliminate lot of doubts especially amongst groups who are not very clear on the immigration voice activities.

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon





    dresses Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes hot wallpapers
  • Katie Holmes hot wallpapers



  • doubleyou
    05-19 01:30 PM
    Hi Did anybody else get response as background check and what is there experience



    more...


    makeup hot katie holmes katie holmes hot. Katie Holmes with a HOT smooth
  • Katie Holmes with a HOT smooth



  • srikondoji
    07-02 02:10 PM
    Can you shut up for a moment on racist slurs?
    What kind of a human being you are to point a smell of racism in my post?
    Just get off my thread.

    Your quote about Mexicans is as racist as it gets. Please delete it. This is not the time to lose your cool and vent your anger towards wrong things.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    girlfriend Katie Holmes Hot Pictures katie holmes hot. zzz katie holmes 47 hot photos
  • zzz katie holmes 47 hot photos



  • ajju
    04-16 03:33 PM
    Are you kidding (about the refund)?

    true.. uscis never refunds.. except for H1B lottery cases...

    I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago.

    Even if you withdraw your application.. its gone.. think of it as a thankyou gift to USCIS... congrats on ur GC...

    Fun aside.. call them and find out if they can make any exceptions... And let the forum know if any positive news...





    hairstyles KATIE HOLMES - HOT JEANS katie holmes hot. holmes So hot hairstyle
  • holmes So hot hairstyle



  • pappu
    12-18 09:07 AM
    Don't be too happy since it moved May 2001 for India. DOS is moving the dates solely based on the demand from the USCIS. They dont know what is DOL cooking ( or they dont care). The BECs have roughly done half of their work. Thats about 180K. Another 180K ( roughly) are pending. So once
    they all cleared we may get a better picture of the Plight of EB3 & EB2.

    My guess is that anybody who has a PD (India)

    Jan 2003-Dec2003 9 years
    Jan04-Dec04 12 years
    Jan 05 > 15 years
    as per present law.


    This also underlines the importance of an effective lobbying. We have to make this baby organization to a much stronger one. With lots of dollars and lots and lots of people. In my opinion we should have at least 75K active contributing members.

    One good thing is that people who came to US recently ( after 2004) and who apply PERM get things done in 8 months until I140. At I140 they realize they cannot move forward. They are slowly understanding the agonizing situation we are all in. I hope this will eventually turn in more people to immigration voice.
    Good luck to all
    babu

    well said.
    We have better chance of success if we are a stronger organization. Efforts by members need to happen everyday and not only on the day when senate/congress is in session and discussing a bill. We can achieve success if every member is actively involved in the action items.





    kish006
    11-06 11:47 AM
    Anyone who filed in July still waiting for a receipt / rejection notice?
    I filed on July 2nd - haven't heard anything yet.

    Hi,

    did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.

    Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
    any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.





    lfadgyas
    01-13 09:42 AM
    Assuming (but hope not) you will be laid off:

    1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?

    No. First of all your employer will not cancel your H1b � i.e. as far as I know they do not have to report this. Of course as of your employment is terminated your H1B is useless since it is connected to the old employer. So in a simple way you can not use it for new employment (unless you find other employers willing to help you transfer your H1B � it is possible but probably hard to find one at this time, and I guess you need to initiate this while you are still employed�-not sure)

    As far as your immigration status: since your i485 is pending you are not out of status. Unfortunately you are in an inconvenient status � if between jobs they ask for Employment verification or some other stuff and you can not proof that
    i) you are working for your sponsoring company OR
    ii) working for an other one (certain rules here see EAD/AC21 topics ) OR
    iii) have an offer letter for some company who willing to employ you when you receive your CG
    well, then you will have issues�

    2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?

    I believe: no they can not. They can of course report that there was some fraud and you misused them to get a GC and so on � and this case i140 will be revoked. But why would they do this? If this is a layoff situation they will not care about your h1b/labor certification � whatever. They �costsaving� and they let you go � any other thing will incur extra cost for them�

    But before you go: try to get the approval letter from the company (and ALL other documents they might hold regarding your case, Copies etc.).

    3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?

    Not sure � as I mentioned before you are not out of status (until your application is pending) so in theory you can be here without a job and use your savings till you run out cash or they will request some evidence about your employment�
    So in practice you need to find a job as soon as you could. If you have valid EAD it should not be an (immigration) issue.

    So here it is:
    -Collect your immigration papers;
    -Check your EAD exp date! If it is close (120days) try to renew it with your old company right know!
    -Check your AP exp date if you have one and renew it while you are employed/ apply for one if you do not have it.
    -Search for a job: make sure you go by the AC21 rules (need to be same or similar job etc ).
    -If you are the primary applicant do not apply for unemployment benefits (Could be that you can and will receive some benefits � but somewhere I�ve seen this warning)
    -If you move: report your new address!



    Popular Posts