Thursday, June 16, 2011

images Boston Bruins Hd Wallpaper hd bruins wallpaper. Boston Bruins Patrice Bergeron
  • Boston Bruins Patrice Bergeron



  • Abhinaym
    09-10 11:10 AM
    I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
    Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.

    Is that 30 dots or 30 points?

    It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.





    wallpaper Boston Bruins Patrice Bergeron hd bruins wallpaper. Sharks In Bean Town vs Bruins
  • Sharks In Bean Town vs Bruins



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-16 09:24 AM
    Guys,

    Someone left a red dot on post with message: " tells of your lack of ideas".

    I never said that this is the only option left and we have to do this. This was one of the proposal / suggestion. We welcomed other suggestions too! What I wanted and I still want is to do something, I wanted to have a brain storming so that we can come up with some better positive idea. This is not new. We had similar hurdles when tried to request people to promote HR 5882 and other events.

    Above note is a sign of complete loser. This type of people don't have guts to come up in front and express their views because they really don't have guts to do anything. I am not ashamed that I proposed flower campaign where there are other possibly better options available.

    I still strongly believe that doing something is always better than cursing something who is trying to do something or doing nothing.

    Seriously, its not illegal lobbies that we are more threatened by. Its our own people.





    hd bruins wallpaper. boston ruins hd wallpaper
  • boston ruins hd wallpaper



  • LONGGCQUE
    06-10 03:59 PM
    Just sent it Nebraska Senators





    2011 Sharks In Bean Town vs Bruins hd bruins wallpaper. Boston Bruins Wallpaper 3 -
  • Boston Bruins Wallpaper 3 -



  • monika
    07-23 07:33 PM
    When we emailed him about our concerns regarding this issue his response was the following:
    I have won many cases without it. It�s not something we need to worry about at this point b/c we don�t have receipts yet. If immigration needs it they will likely request it.
    To tell you the truth I'm still very worried.



    more...


    hd bruins wallpaper. Bruins Twitter Background
  • Bruins Twitter Background



  • bala50
    05-08 10:43 PM
    Good to see a fellow chapter member get a green card.

    All the best and hope you will continue your support for PA-IV as always


    I had checked the status earlier this morning (as every other day) and as every other day there was no LUD. When I got home this evening saw the following email (got one for my wife's application too)

    I still remember very vividly the day I handed my papers to our HR in Sept 2002. It took our HR nine months to complete recruiting and send it to DoL. I am sure I will remember today and the day we get the physical cards better :)

    Receipt Number: SRC07192xxxxx

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    On May 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.





    hd bruins wallpaper. dresses Boston Bruins Hd
  • dresses Boston Bruins Hd



  • desibechara
    10-12 03:39 PM
    I am..

    EB3 India..PD Oct 2001, LC certfied on June 19,, got in hand on July26
    Applied I140, I485 and I170, I130 on Aug7
    NSC..receipts Sep19
    FP notice for Oct 30,have not recived for wifes' FP notice
    EAD online notice for both of us ..on Oct 9

    I understand lot of people are anxious about GC..but look at dates!!!

    Its been 6 years..


    DB



    more...


    hd bruins wallpaper. The Boston Bruins have been
  • The Boston Bruins have been



  • kartikiran
    08-21 09:48 AM
    welcome to the world of dealing with USCIS

    I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.
    .
    .
    .
    I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
    Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?





    2010 boston ruins hd wallpaper hd bruins wallpaper. Boston Bruins Hd Wallpaper
  • Boston Bruins Hd Wallpaper



  • Dhundhun
    07-12 09:28 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20141

    Somebody with Nov05 PD tried to renew EAD and was given a 3 month EAD.......

    Use of "01" instead of "10" has been common mistake by USCIS. I came across couple of such cases. This is typo error and they will fix it.



    more...


    hd bruins wallpaper. tattoo HD NHL: Boston Bruins
  • tattoo HD NHL: Boston Bruins



  • paskal
    03-16 02:01 PM
    dont "warn" me..........you think i give a damn about your "warning"??

    the right to speak is MINE. all YOU can do from your high horse is ban me from the forum.

    i really dont care, i still think interfilers and substituters should get what they derserve. every single bit of it. may they really, truly, go to hell, and stay there indefinitely.

    and NO, dont preach to me about trying to "fix" the system. the agenda here is mostly EB3, and mostly Indian, at best. the multitudes of diploma holders get pissed when i call them out for what they are...........why are THEY so sensitive and ashamed???

    i have a RIGHT to be in the proper EB queue, which i EARNED, and did not employ cheap desi-employer tricks and other games to get into........if that does not answer your doubts my friend, then as i said earlier, ban me..........i dont really care either way.

    i dont advertise what i have done or can do for IV. somehow, that is a little demeaning. sort of like going to a temple and offering some money and then coming out and proclaiming to one and all how generous a give you are....


    so i will try one last time.

    your issues are whatever they are, i did not ask you to change your mind on them, neither did i choose to debate you on them. we all acknowledge that this is a bad system, and we all we can do is try fix it. of course like you we could simply vent, curse and blame everyone as well. not that will change a thing.

    now the issue with your posts is your language and your tenor. kindly fix that.
    yes i can ban you, i choose not to at this time. and yes take it as another warning. if you are contributing to iv action that is wonderful. language like this will however not be tolerated on this forum. please read the posting guidelines if you have doubts. i have posted the link and a snippet for your reference below. now chill out a bit and don't have a "coronary". we are all frustrated. what you are doing is not helping.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/announcement.php?f=90

    "Posts that denigrate members, potential members or even anti-immigrant groups not welcome - such posts are against Immigration Voice principles. Immigration Voice reserves the right to take action against such posts and posters. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, disrespectful, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law."





    hair Boston Bruins Wallpaper 3 - hd bruins wallpaper. Capitals 4, Bruins 1
  • Capitals 4, Bruins 1



  • ttguy
    08-15 04:08 PM
    I think we will GC sooner than anticipated. I think those who filed in July/Aug will get in three/four years. Just a rough estimate. Any one agrees with me?



    more...


    hd bruins wallpaper. Bruins desktop wallpaper!
  • Bruins desktop wallpaper!



  • nomi
    12-13 10:25 AM
    Count me and 2 more members with me....lets have a plan..and execute it.


    Would some one will take control to make letter ready which we need to send to USCIS and I will work to get info about USCIS office and fax number ??

    Please let me know who will make this fax letter ready ??

    thx.





    hot Bruins Twitter Background hd bruins wallpaper. All Bruins Wallpapers HERE!
  • All Bruins Wallpapers HERE!



  • makemygc
    07-05 10:02 AM
    Strange to find that any thread which asks for contribution is pushed down the toilet within seconds whereas people are just too fond of discussing all idiotic things like..July 2 filers, July 3 filers, Will USCIS return our appllications, so on and so forth.



    more...


    house Final: Bruins, 1-0 hd bruins wallpaper. BOSTON BRUINS. TEAM LOGO
  • BOSTON BRUINS. TEAM LOGO



  • tushar123
    02-13 09:20 PM
    Dude you pay taxes for all the facilities that you are enjoying in this country.... nothing is free here.


    No one asked anyone to come to this country. But when we came here few years back, we were told that there are set of procedures in place to get green card. Congress never intended to make people for 10 years to get their green cards. So no one asked us that wait for 10 years either. But we paid taxes for all those 10 years. And my tax $$$, government has decided to bailout banks telling them not to hire me. Again, no one asked me how they will spend my tax $$$ just like no one asked me to come to this country.

    Sense of entitlement comes from sense of connection and sense of what we deserve. I am entitled to permanent residency because my wife and I have paid around 1/2 million in taxes in last 10 years, more than 99% of ALL AMERICAN FAMILIES. So don't tell us what we are entitled and what we are not entitled for, because that's ridiculous.


    .





    tattoo dresses Boston Bruins Hd hd bruins wallpaper. Boston Bruins Wallpaper 2 for
  • Boston Bruins Wallpaper 2 for



  • tooclose
    07-13 10:24 AM
    It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.

    Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
    Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
    Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
    etc...

    Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.

    yikes !!! so looks like I have to wait then... anyways I was happy for a few moments till I saw this message :)



    more...


    pictures The Boston Bruins have been hd bruins wallpaper. Boston Bruins Wallpaper 2
  • Boston Bruins Wallpaper 2



  • coloniel60
    08-15 04:13 PM
    In fact better than expected for EB2

    Nothing new. Whoever is eligible to apply in Sep has already applied except for a few unlucky people stuck in BEC.





    dresses All Bruins Wallpapers HERE! hd bruins wallpaper. All Bruins Wallpapers HERE!
  • All Bruins Wallpapers HERE!



  • mirage
    02-07 06:17 PM
    If you remove country quota, the system should work in FIFO order, First in First out, it will not differentiate if you are from India, China or Nepal.
    I support country quota otherwise all the greencards will be taken by Indians and Chinese and the people from small countries will not even get a chance. I am sorry but of you are born on one of these countries then you have to wait before everyone who filed earlier.



    more...


    makeup tattoo HD NHL: Boston Bruins hd bruins wallpaper. Final: Bruins, 1-0
  • Final: Bruins, 1-0



  • Jaime
    09-14 11:35 AM
    Guys EVERYBODY needs to come to DC, there are few valid excuses not to attend! Many people are flying from far-flung places and making this sacrifice for you. You need to make a sacrifice for them too!!!!





    girlfriend Boston Bruins Wallpaper 2 for hd bruins wallpaper. UCLA Bruins Wallpaper
  • UCLA Bruins Wallpaper



  • dummgelauft
    04-07 11:50 AM
    After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.

    (2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.

    (3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.

    So, Cut the crap and do your work.





    hairstyles Bruins desktop wallpaper! hd bruins wallpaper. Boston Bruins Wallpaper for
  • Boston Bruins Wallpaper for



  • Dhundhun
    07-13 02:18 AM
    the date is July 8th 2008 and NOT 2007 as you mentioned. July 8th 2008 is when USCIS submitted the list to the State Department regarding the demand for visa numbers. please do not confuse this with July visa bulletin developments of last year.

    Thanks immique. I am correcting it.





    ramus
    07-03 05:09 PM
    Thank you..


    Here is my $99 by paypal.

    Amount: $99.00 USD

    Transaction ID: 5DB90775US5552631





    yabadaba
    02-20 03:08 PM
    googler u r the new berkeleybee!!

    can u call him in a few weeks and ask him what was the number of eb2 india pre-dec 2003 that he got from uscis?



    Popular Posts