Thursday, June 16, 2011

images your Gmail account. gmail account create. create pop gmail account
  • create pop gmail account



  • jsb
    01-22 12:47 PM
    Well said.

    My Happiness lies whenever i strike a balance between both the scenarios you mentioned...some years its well balanced and some years the scale tends to tip on one side (but does not make me sad or atleast i dont let it make me sad)...I just try to keep an eye on the scale and try to balance it accordingly.....:)

    Everybody lies somewhere between the two extremes. Like in a Normal Distribution statistical curve, most are in the middle half.





    wallpaper create pop gmail account gmail account create. Business Gmail Account 2
  • Business Gmail Account 2



  • DarkChild
    02-16 03:25 AM
    @ thirdworldman: WOW!





    gmail account create. 5k gmail account $400.00
  • 5k gmail account $400.00



  • pitha
    02-21 04:05 PM
    I agree with you but I am not frustrated but pointing out the realities. See what happenned to labor substitution. People misused it and the end result is there in no labor substitution any more. The way people are misusing eb2 it is just a matter of time when it would be almost impossible to get eb2 even for genuine job requirement. USCIS and DOL know what happenning with EB2 and they will crack down.

    pitha...while i bear the frustration of the doors slamming on my face in october 2005 (eb2 was current prior to that) for the sheer fact that i had an incompetent attorney during the initial days when my LC process started.....i would not go far as saying that the porters have "cheated" the system.

    The law via Chintakuntla provided that a person with a bachelors degree and 5 years experience is equal to an advanced degree holder.

    All the porters are doing is following the law. Its frustrating to people like you and me, but its their right. If i was in their position and the law allowed me to take advantage of a provision of this nature, I would gladly take it.





    2011 Business Gmail Account 2 gmail account create. and create a gmail account
  • and create a gmail account



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:21 PM
    No, you won't be banned from IV. You just will be banned from this country.
    And by the way, the thing you were trying to do is not protected by "the first amendment"
    So I cannot even speak on IV and even little I defended my religion, I will be banned from IV? Freedom Of Speech



    more...


    gmail account create. Login to your gmail account.
  • Login to your gmail account.



  • thomasstuart
    11-25 07:08 AM
    Thanks a million. Very useful indeed. I've taken a quick look at the links and I think this could be quite an interesting path to follow. Once again thankyou very much.





    gmail account create. Select your Gmail account in
  • Select your Gmail account in



  • nomi
    12-11 02:23 PM
    Originally Posted by god_bless_you
    SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
    We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
    If so can we explore this option??


    Originally Posted by Nomi

    I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong

    I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.

    what do you guys think about it ??

    thx.



    more...


    gmail account create. a single Gmail Account .
  • a single Gmail Account .



  • BharatPremi
    09-19 10:27 PM
    Probably, Keeping job (at least 6 month to ride wave) is much more important then GC. Smartest people in the world (on wall street) doomed us !!!

    Now they are saying "Smartness" is a relative term.:)





    2010 5k gmail account $400.00 gmail account create. your Gmail account.
  • your Gmail account.



  • GCanyMinute
    08-02 03:17 PM
    The unavailabilty of a Visa number does not 'cancel' an I-485 that has already been filed.
    It merely means that one cannot file an I-485, OR if one has previously filed (during a period when cut-off dates were not retrogressed) an I-485, it cannot be approved.

    USCIS may have proceeded very far on your case... but they (like you) must wait for an available number before approving your I-485.

    By the way, I'm in EXACTLY the same boat as you: my PD is 03may02, everything but I-485 approved. My only difference was that my i-140 was approved in may 2005, a month before the retrogression crash: just missed getting GC, now expecting to wait 2 more years.:(

    Thanks for your comments!! it is good to know that i'm not alone in the road lol !! but hey do you really think that it is gonna take 2 years for our PD ?? That's just crazy I don't know if I'm willing to wait that long... (of course I'll but ya know just some drama :p )



    more...


    gmail account create. Create a Gmail account.
  • Create a Gmail account.



  • greenlight
    08-17 04:15 PM
    A1: If you have an approved I-140 for the earlier PD, the answer is yes.

    A2: You do not have to refile 485. Apply for PERM and get a new 140 for this PERM substituting your earlier PD. Now you will have an EB2 I-140 with the 2004 PD. There is an option to replace the 140 for an already filed 485. Just do that and you are all set.


    Thanks for your response. ;)
    So will AOD processing for EB-2 be a lot faster than EB-3 as long as I capture the PD of 12/04?





    hair and create a gmail account gmail account create. create-new-account-outlook-
  • create-new-account-outlook-



  • senthil1
    02-04 12:58 PM
    Most of your points are ok. But someone has to arrive with a calculation that how much improvement will EB3 get. If it is atleast 2 years then the time and money spent may be Ok. I am sure EB2 will get a very big benefit and I doubt EB3 will get much benefit. My assumption may be wrong. If it is ok even for small benefit we can go ahead with this campaign as the main aim is to remove unfairness in law.

    I have to say that I am a bit ticked off by your ignorance. Did not expect this from someone who has been a long time member. You should have thought it through. See my response below.



    more...


    gmail account create. One gmail account can be
  • One gmail account can be



  • Canuck
    02-14 08:10 PM
    This is the exact reason why USCIS has a country quota system ensuring ROW folks do not have to compete with OVERSUBSCRIBED countries.

    What WILL NOT happen? - Removal of per country quota for EB Visas!!

    Why are you in favour of per country quotas, having been born in an oversubscribed country? Are you a glutton for punishment? Do you enjoy waiting 6 years more than an equally qualified counterpart from another country who moves onto bigger and better jobs while you rot in the same position and pay grade for years?

    Per country rationing is discriminatory for EB migration. The best jobs should go to the best people, regardless of national origin, race, or religion - this basic principle is enshrined in employment law, but when it comes to EB migration, it is disregarded! It is not about "giving everyone an equal chance" - this is not a charity, this is a business, and in business, only the best and the brightest get those jobs.





    hot Login to your gmail account. gmail account create. Account, Create, Create Orkut
  • Account, Create, Create Orkut



  • nixstor
    07-05 12:20 PM
    Who was the Einstein who came up with this suggestion...

    No Desi brethren will connect if you make it paid. Just tell me how many would use google if google charged you 1c for a search.

    Each one of you guys, instead send emails to big media outlets such as CNN, ABC, CBS and FOX. In the email, send I-485 story and the following link that states Rep Lofgren's statement.

    http://lofgren.house.gov/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=1808

    Rax

    No one needs to be Einsten to come up with this.

    IV is not desi. IV = folks affected by retrogression and othe immigration issues

    Comparing Google and IV is like comparing apples and oranges. Still to answer your Q, Google has other ways to make money. IV has none.

    I have sent Rep Lofgren's link to a lot of reporters.



    more...


    house I created a Gmail account for gmail account create. have a new Gmail account
  • have a new Gmail account



  • go_gc_way
    12-30 04:52 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\\\\\\/\\/\/\/\





    tattoo Select your Gmail account in gmail account create. Using Gmail To Create Student
  • Using Gmail To Create Student



  • cgs
    10-20 04:26 PM
    The following was a response to my request to support legal immigration for skilled workers.
    *****
    Thank you for writing me in support of the H-1B visa program. I agree with you that the limited increase in visas for highly skilled immigrants will benefit the economy.

    The demand for these workers is clear. When the H-1B annual numerical limits reverted to 65,000 from 195,000 the Fiscal Year 2004 limit was reached in mid-February 2004, and the Fiscal Year 2005 limit was reached on October 1, 2004, the first day of the fiscal year.

    Skilled immigrants play a valuable role in our economy. Using the technology sector as an example, the economic production of companies assisted by workers on H1-B visas in 1998 created more than $16.8 billion in sales and over 58,000 jobs. Our challenge is to capture this economic benefit while also creating more jobs and opportunity for American workers.

    As you know, the intent is that H1-B visas should only be issued if qualified American workers are unable to take the jobs in question. Also, H1-B visa holders should be paid a fair market wage for their work, not less than what an American worker would make for performing the same work. The intent of the program is not to undercut existing wage structures by importing foreign workers.

    As this debate continues, I believe it is important for Congress to assess how the H1-B visa affects job opportunities for Americans and wages in the relevant sectors. If the H-1B visa continues to help our economy and improve opportunities for American workers, I will continue my support for this program. As the Senate considers this matter, I will certainly keep your concerns in mind.

    Again, thank you for writing me about the H1-B visa program. Please stay in touch on any issue of concern to you.

    Sincerely,

    Barack Obama
    United States Senator


    P.S. Our system does not allow direct response to this email. However, if you would like to contact me again, please use the form on the website: http://obama.senate.gov/contact/

    Stay up to date with Barack's work in the Senate and on issues of importance to Illinois. Subscribe to the weekly podcast here: http://obama.senate.gov/podcast/



    more...


    pictures a single Gmail Account . gmail account create. Click on the quot;Createquot; button
  • Click on the quot;Createquot; button



  • go_gc_way
    01-15 11:13 PM
    Bumping /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\





    dresses Account, Create, Create Orkut gmail account create. Make it consist at least 8
  • Make it consist at least 8



  • java98
    08-12 07:41 PM
    I complete agree with your ideas and effort.
    Please count me in.

    God Bless you all



    more...


    makeup Create a Gmail account. gmail account create. I created a Gmail account for
  • I created a Gmail account for



  • GCBy3000
    03-16 02:47 PM
    Dude it is legal and why are you annoyed with people who play by rules. Though I did not use this eventhough I could, it does not mean I should hate who uses this law. I bet, if you had even a very thin chance of doing this one without jeopradizing your existing job and status, you would have gone for it.

    You could do whatever is good for you within the limits of law. No matter what you do, always there will be some people who will not be happy for some reason.


    The biggest problem is interfiling from EB3 to EB2. USCIS must not allow anyone to change categories and retain old priority dates. This is nothing short of cheating ! What about the people who have been standing in line. You can't just change the rules when they suit you and get into the middle of the line. Pathetic !





    girlfriend Using Gmail To Create Student gmail account create. -how to make backup from gmail
  • -how to make backup from gmail



  • kenpat
    02-21 04:49 PM
    Guys,
    The reason I say one year is because the uscis has maintained you need to be out of the country for 1 year if your h1b has expired before you can reapply.





    hairstyles One gmail account can be gmail account create. Create A Gmail Account For
  • Create A Gmail Account For



  • gc28262
    08-11 05:07 PM
    August 15th being Independence day.

    In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is

    Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)

    I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.

    I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...

    Just my thoughts...

    Contact Starsun
    ivcoordinator @ gmail.com





    sri1309
    01-25 09:18 AM
    For my part, I send an email everyday to the white house and the state dept. This is probably not enough.....but may be some day it will work.

    BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?

    Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...


    The issue is like a BIG bus where we all are together travelling to the same destination. And the bus is stuck in a pit. You and I can push, .. will it help?. What else do you do. You make others also come and push. So, how many people were you able to convince to do what you did.. Dont just convince them, make them also spread the message.
    If you want content to be passed, there are many threads here. One is mine, which is "chain reaction..). Its now buried somewhere :(.

    I know some people do realize things only when they loose their jobs or when its too late. If realization happens only that way, I wish all of you those not participating actively loose their jobs and hence comes realization that will help you and us all. Hope that happens very fast..
    "Agar booth lathon se hi soon sakthe hai, tho lathon hi sahi..".. How my quote on 10..





    nashim
    01-13 02:59 PM
    can you please share your views and experiences of Symphony Corp (www.symphony.cc)



    Popular Posts