mbawa2574
02-16 12:28 PM
I have contributed $200 to IV, during (or a bit after) the July-August gold rush. I just don't feel like showing it off to everyone. And you calling me a loser (and not looser you moron), a planted and a racist punk is really funny, since *I* am the minority here. Without your own knowledge, you are a better supporter of status quo than I am as you show your true side to everyone here.
Yes you have in your posts supported what IV stands against. You have appreciated policies of US government not letting Indians and Chinese here.So I am not sure what you stand for. IV has opposing country caps on agenda from last three years and suddenly you are telling folks that there are too many Indians and Chinese here and you support caps and less Indians and Chinese here. Yes you are minority and you can say your voice but cannot be racist and cannot offend the majority.
Yes you have in your posts supported what IV stands against. You have appreciated policies of US government not letting Indians and Chinese here.So I am not sure what you stand for. IV has opposing country caps on agenda from last three years and suddenly you are telling folks that there are too many Indians and Chinese here and you support caps and less Indians and Chinese here. Yes you are minority and you can say your voice but cannot be racist and cannot offend the majority.
wallpaper Revolving Galaxy Wallpapers
ThinkTwice
09-20 12:09 AM
I agree with sunny1000, We definetly should consider it
We retain the name Immigration Voice but we add a slogan to it
for xample in a news report it would appear some thing like this -
"" IMMIGRATION VOICE- An organisation of Legal Immigrants, was directly responsible for driving the congress to increase the greencard numbers to 300,000, exclude the family members from the quota and reduce the FBI check times to no more than one month, after such huge success and having achieved their ultimate goal IMMIGRATION VOICE - An organisation of Legal Immigrants has decided to fight for world peace.""
Good point...
Just my 25 cents...;)
We retain the name Immigration Voice but we add a slogan to it
for xample in a news report it would appear some thing like this -
"" IMMIGRATION VOICE- An organisation of Legal Immigrants, was directly responsible for driving the congress to increase the greencard numbers to 300,000, exclude the family members from the quota and reduce the FBI check times to no more than one month, after such huge success and having achieved their ultimate goal IMMIGRATION VOICE - An organisation of Legal Immigrants has decided to fight for world peace.""
Good point...
Just my 25 cents...;)
gemini23
09-26 10:13 AM
Can the IV core make this a sticky thread or display it prominently in the main page..so that we can this as one of the action items for today.
2011 Galaxy Wallpaper/Antennae
Googler
02-20 03:21 PM
Do you belive this guy?. His name is Ron Gotcher. All he will say is GOTCHA!!!!:D
But seriously, Any chance of Eb3 advancing this year?.
Dude. I am *so* not Ron Gotcher. :)
He was rushing and didn't give me any specifics for EB-3 India.
But seriously, Any chance of Eb3 advancing this year?.
Dude. I am *so* not Ron Gotcher. :)
He was rushing and didn't give me any specifics for EB-3 India.
more...
Administrator2
04-20 05:36 PM
We need at least 6 more volunteers for this task so that the volunteers already making the phone calls are not over-burdened. Please help this very important initiative.
If you would like to volunteer for this effort, please post or send me a private message.
If you would like to volunteer for this effort, please post or send me a private message.
desi3933
01-30 02:35 PM
I dont get it, u r a EB3- india (ur profile says that) with SEp 05 PD and you got an RFE on 485? Cos, i know uscis did not even touch eb3 india with any PD of even 2002. something is not right?
Incorrect! This is just a myth. I-485 RFE can be issued and it can be denied when PD is not current.
Read on my post on same thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=313977&postcount=14
Incorrect! This is just a myth. I-485 RFE can be issued and it can be denied when PD is not current.
Read on my post on same thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=313977&postcount=14
more...
andycool
02-11 11:50 AM
141,020 visa numbers used in FY2009
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf
Look at the last page.
The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is 140,000. So the usage was actually more.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Check this link
Report of the Visa Office 2009 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_4594.html)
Point V and part 2
the numbers come around 137000 ( which is 3000 ) Short of 140,000 ( I think the actual number will be 140,000 + Spill over FB Visas from 2008 If any )
Thanks
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf
Look at the last page.
The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is 140,000. So the usage was actually more.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Check this link
Report of the Visa Office 2009 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_4594.html)
Point V and part 2
the numbers come around 137000 ( which is 3000 ) Short of 140,000 ( I think the actual number will be 140,000 + Spill over FB Visas from 2008 If any )
Thanks
2010 Andromeda Galaxy Wallpaper 640
nonimmi
12-20 04:25 PM
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Your PD is Dec, 2004. Why you think you'll get RFE for not working during 2001?
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Your PD is Dec, 2004. Why you think you'll get RFE for not working during 2001?
more...
walker15
09-10 03:11 PM
HR6020 is being presented right now and final voting is going on, HR5882 might come next for discussion.
hair wallpapers for galaxy s.
sanju_dba
08-10 02:45 PM
Count me in!
more...
sanjaymm
10-29 01:43 PM
I have mailed a notorized letter. I have also forwarded the link to other friends who may have missed this action item.
Sanjay
Sanjay
hot -galaxy-mobile-wallpaper
snathan
08-10 12:50 PM
Thanks VDLRAO.
I looked at 2008 data from same source and surprised to see 70046 approvals for 2008-EB2.
Does that means there are not many old cases in line ahead of us?
Source link: DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm)
check for table 6
That means EB2 India/China will see drastic movement this year....may be to end or 2007 or 2008?
I looked at 2008 data from same source and surprised to see 70046 approvals for 2008-EB2.
Does that means there are not many old cases in line ahead of us?
Source link: DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm)
check for table 6
That means EB2 India/China will see drastic movement this year....may be to end or 2007 or 2008?
more...
house super mario galaxy wallpaper
anilsal
07-18 12:48 AM
Plus the July 2nd bulletin has been reversed (meaning totally void). So the July 2nd filers should be ok. Infact there is a grim possibility that you may be assigned the remaining yearly visa numbers (as per Greg Siskind's blog entry).
Instead of really worrying, why don't you become a paid member of IV on a monthly recurring basis? This way you are supporting the IV cause (which is your/our cause).
Instead of really worrying, why don't you become a paid member of IV on a monthly recurring basis? This way you are supporting the IV cause (which is your/our cause).
tattoo Download Wallpapers
abhijitp
07-25 02:29 PM
http://www.google.com/answers/threadview?id=559556
If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
employment from the new employer.
Voila! Done deal."
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
employment from the new employer.
Voila! Done deal."
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
more...
pictures Andromeda Galaxy Wallpapers
GotGC??
04-20 02:23 PM
[SIZE=3]Attn: California Members � Please participate in this event to support STRIVE ACT.
Will be there ! Go IV !!
Will be there ! Go IV !!
dresses LA Galaxy Live Wallpaper for
ksvreg
04-09 11:32 AM
That is the reason I mentioned before that we have to give heads up to employer's HR department about these scenarios and let them come up with correct wording for POEs questions. This could be new virus breakout and we need to find a cure or prevent it someway tactically until the strategy in place. Not sure I make much sense here. In a nutshell, we need to contact our HR and request them to anwer (HR has to answer like this: It is possible to hire citizen but can not be done immediately. Its a process and takes a while to do that and no guarantee that citizen can be found. Until that time business will be impacted badly.) POE officer in case if there are any such questions. Generic answer from HR misleads and misued at POE.
more...
makeup Galaxy Stars Wallpaper
canleo98
06-30 11:10 PM
http://immigrationportal.com/announcement.php?f=190&a=95
It is possible. Such an action would be illegal, but CIS has already stopped accepting I-485 applications for another category known as “Other Workers,” despite June Visa Bulletin showing that category is current. My advice to all of you is keep filing all through the month of July. For all we know, they may never issue such an illegal policy or they might lose a lawsuit filed against them. So keep filing. Regards to all. Rajiv.
__________________
Rajiv S. Khanna; Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna
It is possible. Such an action would be illegal, but CIS has already stopped accepting I-485 applications for another category known as “Other Workers,” despite June Visa Bulletin showing that category is current. My advice to all of you is keep filing all through the month of July. For all we know, they may never issue such an illegal policy or they might lose a lawsuit filed against them. So keep filing. Regards to all. Rajiv.
__________________
Rajiv S. Khanna; Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna
girlfriend Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Wallpaper
snathan
08-21 01:50 PM
I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.
I dont think your issuse can be fixed even by attorney. You are not coming under any category to file Green Card. So prepare for yourself to go back and build your life back in canada.
Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.
I dont think your issuse can be fixed even by attorney. You are not coming under any category to file Green Card. So prepare for yourself to go back and build your life back in canada.
hairstyles LA Galaxy Live Wallpaper for
ItIsNotFunny
10-16 11:52 AM
yesterday some one left a red saying "go and sleep in your bedroom or something like that" :D,
(which I find hilarious..because I don't exactly sleep on my couch :D:D)
then some left a green saying "nullifying red".
folks, I didn't leave a red for anyone (who cares abt them anyways)...don't assume immediately that I reacted.
giving either reds or greens will not impact anyone's gc process..or change their PDs!
Like itsnotfunny says, if you agree/disagree say it so. gave itsnotfunny a green to nullify the red.
let me reiterate though, that I am completely opposed to flower campaign because once bitten, twice shy.
USCIS has lot of autonomy and there is every likely of a repeat i.e july 07 part 2 as a reaction to gandhigiri part 2
instead focus on other avenues, there is an excellent thread on FOIA in addition to the other avenues
Hey,
I mentioned very clearly that someone who didn't want to come in front did this. So definitely its not you as you wanted to express your opinion and discuss in public. I always appreciate other's suggestions as it will eventually bring us to right or better decision. I only hate people who don't want to do anything and curse people who want to do something.
(which I find hilarious..because I don't exactly sleep on my couch :D:D)
then some left a green saying "nullifying red".
folks, I didn't leave a red for anyone (who cares abt them anyways)...don't assume immediately that I reacted.
giving either reds or greens will not impact anyone's gc process..or change their PDs!
Like itsnotfunny says, if you agree/disagree say it so. gave itsnotfunny a green to nullify the red.
let me reiterate though, that I am completely opposed to flower campaign because once bitten, twice shy.
USCIS has lot of autonomy and there is every likely of a repeat i.e july 07 part 2 as a reaction to gandhigiri part 2
instead focus on other avenues, there is an excellent thread on FOIA in addition to the other avenues
Hey,
I mentioned very clearly that someone who didn't want to come in front did this. So definitely its not you as you wanted to express your opinion and discuss in public. I always appreciate other's suggestions as it will eventually bring us to right or better decision. I only hate people who don't want to do anything and curse people who want to do something.
ansh78
09-26 11:34 AM
Ok I sent message to the editor...Simple copy paste the above message from vamsi.......come on everyone should do it.
amitjoey
07-18 12:45 AM
Applications already properly filed will be accepted, means all applications from the 2nd July to 16th July will be accepted if properly filed (Means: If they have the proper documents and are otherwise eligible, meaning filing fees and certified labor)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf