Tuesday, June 7, 2011

funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • webm
    06-09 02:27 PM
    One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....

    I am on the same boat as your friend...Took infopass but its of no use..

    so waiting..continues..waiting for luck!!

    Looks like EB2 approvals spike going on this month..atleast something moving...


    --------------------------
    EB3-I Oct,2001 (TSC)
    FP/NC -- cleared
    485 RD -mid June 2007 (TSC)





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog funny.
  • love quotes tagalog funny.



  • GCSeekerCT
    08-21 05:02 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • willigetagc
    08-11 11:36 PM
    that makes it tough.... Check with your lawyers. I presume your BC also mentions the name of the hospital where you were born.

    If it does'nt then get an affidavit from your parents saying you were born at home and your BC was registered incorrectly. If it does, I dunno what to do....

    Also, ask your parents to consult a lawyer in India and see if BC can be corrected through other means.





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • willy007
    10-20 08:35 PM
    The old lawyer has to notify USCIS that he is pulling out of your case or the new lawyer has to send the new G-28.

    bump
    ^^^^^^^
    What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.

    You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.


    Thanks canmt.

    By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?

    Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. friendship quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version. MacRumors. Mar 25, 08:24 AM
  • friendship quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version. MacRumors. Mar 25, 08:24 AM



  • GKBest
    09-28 05:18 PM
    The receipt date on my receipt notice days July 2nd not September. The online one says September 7th. I have evedence by document from them that my application was received on July 2nd.

    Some have the July 2nd receipt date but other have a later date especially if your case has been transferred from NSC to CSC and then back to NSC.:rolleyes:





    funny quotes tagalog version. Love Quotes Tagalog Version.
  • Love Quotes Tagalog Version.



  • nozerd
    10-08 11:48 PM
    Texas has joined the bandwagon. Starting 10/1 anyone other than Perm Residents and Citizens will have to show proof of legal residency and will only be issued a 1 yr license that will look different from everyone elses. Seee details in the link below


    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6047852.html



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. tagalog funny quotes about
  • tagalog funny quotes about



  • InTheMoment
    02-06 11:53 PM
    Senthil,

    If you invoke AC21 and get your own EAD, it beats me ...what stops your wife from getting her own whereby both of you stay in status !





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • willigetgc?
    11-24 10:30 AM
    In spite of the mess we are in, these songs and the substitutions does make me wonder whether I need to cry or laugh!

    Heading into Thanksgiving weekend, I choose to smile (as opposed to laugh) as there are many things my family and I are thankful for.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all!



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • casinoroyale
    08-20 10:28 PM
    Friends, anyone going to Canada in September?





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • pd_recapturing
    11-27 03:55 PM
    Your 180 days will be completed on 9th Feb 2008. I guess, if you can make sure that your company does not revoke your I-140 till Feb, you should be good. In the mean time, you can join another compny on EAD. I read somewhere in the forums that in case of layoffs (<180 days), one should get a letter from the company that states that they are laying you off NOT that you are resigning. This letter sometimes helps if USCIS issues RFE. This is my opinion and I am not a lawyer.



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. friendship quotes tagalog version. good quotes on friendship. good quotes on friendship. Thomas Veil
  • friendship quotes tagalog version. good quotes on friendship. good quotes on friendship. Thomas Veil



  • chillfakter
    02-11 08:45 PM
    Thank you tdasara, I hope mine works out the same way as yours. Could you tell me when this took place, and also how much gap there was between your passport expiry and H1 visa expiry dates?

    One of my best friends had something similar happen to her, but her passport is set to expire just two months ahead of her I-94/H1 expiration date. I wonder if the fact that it was just two months apart made a difference to the officer when he decided on her I-94 date. As you know, in my case, my current passport will expire two years before my H-1.

    msp1976, I found out that it would take at least a month to get a new passport (is this right?), and I did not have time for it. I'll be sure to post my experience here.

    Thank you!





    funny quotes tagalog version. tagalog funny quotes. love
  • tagalog funny quotes. love



  • camarasa
    07-23 11:23 PM
    I would ask an independant lawyer for his/her advise. Your current lawyer could just be looking for more money from you.



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog version.
  • love quotes tagalog version.



  • gapala
    07-06 05:54 PM
    Did you mean to say new H1B from a different sponsor? If it is the same sponsor and new H1B, what difference would that make? Since they have not provided any reason, MTR is the best option and this could be a genuine mistake from CIS.





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog funny.
  • love quotes tagalog funny.



  • eilsoe
    03-07 12:33 PM
    voted for mlk, that is one sick design man... just love it... :thumb:


    looks a little like 2A, but may just be the colorscheme :)



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog part 2.
  • love quotes tagalog part 2.



  • rocky74
    07-20 10:33 AM
    I applied for my labor in July and my PD is July 2007. If I get approved before August 17 then will I be able to apply for I140/485 before August 17th.





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog jokes.
  • love quotes tagalog jokes.



  • jchan
    05-14 05:26 PM
    Didn't the last recapture of visas (AC21) happen in 2000, an election year ? Also H1B law was modified to include 20000 visas for US Masters students during 2004. Actually, history is in our favor.

    I was about the say the same thing. I still remember vividly when the 20k new H1B was made available and the nervous waiting for that to be implemented back then. Whew, can't believe it's been 4 years an I am still stuck in this same old waiting game.



    more...


    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog funny
  • love quotes tagalog funny



  • austinsamb
    05-12 09:53 AM
    Some people say this is 6 months, I am not sure and I have been asking on various forums but haven't received a concrete answer yet.

    I travelled out of country last year for few days and got back on November 2008 and my H1 Visa expired on March 2009 (4 months) and I had no problems at the port of entry. I-94 was valid till H1 expiry date. So I dont think the 6 month rule exists but I'm not sure about the 3 month rule. My renewal H1 was also pending approval during my travel.





    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog images.
  • love quotes tagalog images.



  • lee.cook
    May 30th, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Hey Again,

    I bought myself one off those Giotto Rocket Blowers thingimajigs, but wanted advice on the correct way to use it, the angle etc, angle off the camera.

    Anybody got any pictures of the correct way? thanks very much.

    Fashion models come on H1B? Give me a break.. [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Fashion models come on H1B? Give me a break..






    funny quotes tagalog version. love quotes tagalog funny.
  • love quotes tagalog funny.



  • mhtanim
    07-03 02:03 PM
    I am sorry for what you are going through.

    What the heck is going on with the USCIS? It's seems like we are seeing too many denials without any RFEs nowadays!





    hazishak
    09-04 10:22 AM
    I did read somewhere that it takes 30 days for USCIS to locate one single file. All applications might not be in the database as only 30% (approx) of all the pending applications are databased.

    How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)





    sunofeast_gc
    01-14 01:38 AM
    I work for company A (Big American company), my EB3 LC and I-140 is approved (PD March 2003). I am in 7th year of my H1b and 2 months ago I got 3 years extension of my H1b visa based on approved LC and I-140.

    I got a offer from company B (small American company) and C ( Indian consulting company). I am thinking to join company B they are ready to apply my case in EB2 category but I am not sure about the job security in company B, so I want to apply H1 extension through both Company B and C .

    I have two questions:

    1) Can I get extension of 3 years from both company B and C based on my EB3 LC and I-140 Approval from Company A.
    2) If I join company B now, can I join company C in future incase something wrong goes with company B.

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks,



    Popular Posts