locomotive36
11-15 09:44 AM
With only 3 days to go for voting, lets do our best to ensure that Narayanan Krishnan wins.
Please take a minute to vote and vote many times as possible. Please share with family and friends!
Thankyou and God Bless!
Please take a minute to vote and vote many times as possible. Please share with family and friends!
Thankyou and God Bless!
wallpaper cody simpson vs justin bieber.
WeShallOvercome
07-31 12:41 PM
I think at the present time this could be in doubt in all honesty since the USCIS have said there are no visa numbers available and are only accepting applications since they screwed up. So in essence there are no priority dates that are current. Your age is only set in 'stone' if your I485 is submitted when a visa number is available to you and that is not the case through August 17th.
Guess this rather strange outcome of the visa bulletin fiasco could raise any number of new scenarios.
You are right but the same condition exists for filing I-485.
If they allowed you to file I-485, that means they will consider everything else in the same spirit... I'm pretty sure those children will not age out!
Guess this rather strange outcome of the visa bulletin fiasco could raise any number of new scenarios.
You are right but the same condition exists for filing I-485.
If they allowed you to file I-485, that means they will consider everything else in the same spirit... I'm pretty sure those children will not age out!
fres42
01-27 10:57 AM
I applied for my H1B extension on Aug 23rd(Vermont). It says they are currently processing Oct 01, but my case is still pending..... Anyone in the same boat?
Vjkypally, I am in a similar position. I applied for H1 transfer Aug 13th, Vermont Center. Yes, it says they are processing Oct 1, but my case is still pending. For some reason the online status hasn't been updated. It shows old status, pending, the original status of Aug 13 reciept notice date.
Vjkypally, I am in a similar position. I applied for H1 transfer Aug 13th, Vermont Center. Yes, it says they are processing Oct 1, but my case is still pending. For some reason the online status hasn't been updated. It shows old status, pending, the original status of Aug 13 reciept notice date.
2011 Cody+simpson+vs+justin+
srgadi
07-21 01:23 AM
Wont' redirection of US Mail work to forward these?
Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.
Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.
more...
grupak
08-10 11:17 PM
Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.

amsgc
07-23 12:08 AM
Did you send them a copy of the approved I-140 and request them to port the PD?
Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
more...

Wish_Good
06-22 06:04 PM
Hi Attorney's,
Thanks for this excellent community service. Which will help lot
of people like me who are stuck with the Immigration/USCIS Issues/Errors.
My Sincere thanks for responses to my earlier posting.
Company A: Labor approved in Dec 2006. Applied I-140 in June 2007
and got RFE regarding my Educational Transcripts Which was
responded in time and USCIS received on Dec 5, 2007. Then Got EAD
and AP approved. On Apr3 2008 I-140 Denied (I-140 was denied -
due to 3yr degree) then I-485 denied on June 26th 2008. So, First
applied MTR for I-140 which was denied on Feb,2009. Then applied
one more MTR (Appeal)for I-140 on March 13th, 2009 (check cashed
by USCIS... receipt copy not yet received).
Suddenly in the recent past month I see that, My I-485 status
updated saying -Transferred and now pending @ Texas service center
(got a notice). So, I applied EAD on June 4th 2009 based on this New Status.
But "When I was on my 7th year of H-1B (valid upto Apr 2009)" jumped (transfered my H1B) to Company B.
Company B: Before I join this company B. They already applied my Labor (GC)
and got approved on June 24, 2008. Then applied H1 Transfer and got approved (valid upto July 13th 2009) and joined this company. Once I joined this company they applied my I-140 and got approved in Jan 2009. Based on this I applied for H1 extension for 3 years. But USCIS denied my H1 and H4 with "Denial Reason: I-485 is denied in June 2008. So, I am not eligible under 104(c) or 106 of AC21 act". Infact we asked extension based on Approved New I-140 of company B. But USCIS denied based on Old company A's I-485. It looks like a real error by USCIS.
Now Applied MTR(Appeal) on H1 and H4 deniad on Apr 17 2009 and waiting for response.
Looking into this.
My Humble request Please give your valuable suggestion. What would be my next step to be in legal status and continue my job. Iam in deep dialemma and verymuch depressed.
Please help me.
Thanks a Lot in Advance.
Thanks for this excellent community service. Which will help lot
of people like me who are stuck with the Immigration/USCIS Issues/Errors.
My Sincere thanks for responses to my earlier posting.
Company A: Labor approved in Dec 2006. Applied I-140 in June 2007
and got RFE regarding my Educational Transcripts Which was
responded in time and USCIS received on Dec 5, 2007. Then Got EAD
and AP approved. On Apr3 2008 I-140 Denied (I-140 was denied -
due to 3yr degree) then I-485 denied on June 26th 2008. So, First
applied MTR for I-140 which was denied on Feb,2009. Then applied
one more MTR (Appeal)for I-140 on March 13th, 2009 (check cashed
by USCIS... receipt copy not yet received).
Suddenly in the recent past month I see that, My I-485 status
updated saying -Transferred and now pending @ Texas service center
(got a notice). So, I applied EAD on June 4th 2009 based on this New Status.
But "When I was on my 7th year of H-1B (valid upto Apr 2009)" jumped (transfered my H1B) to Company B.
Company B: Before I join this company B. They already applied my Labor (GC)
and got approved on June 24, 2008. Then applied H1 Transfer and got approved (valid upto July 13th 2009) and joined this company. Once I joined this company they applied my I-140 and got approved in Jan 2009. Based on this I applied for H1 extension for 3 years. But USCIS denied my H1 and H4 with "Denial Reason: I-485 is denied in June 2008. So, I am not eligible under 104(c) or 106 of AC21 act". Infact we asked extension based on Approved New I-140 of company B. But USCIS denied based on Old company A's I-485. It looks like a real error by USCIS.
Now Applied MTR(Appeal) on H1 and H4 deniad on Apr 17 2009 and waiting for response.
Looking into this.
My Humble request Please give your valuable suggestion. What would be my next step to be in legal status and continue my job. Iam in deep dialemma and verymuch depressed.
Please help me.
Thanks a Lot in Advance.
2010 Cody+simpson+vs+justin+
vrkgali
12-27 01:34 PM
I would say wait until sulekha.com fills with ads Like "AC21 s welcome"
to invoke AC21.:p
to invoke AC21.:p
more...
satishku_2000
08-01 06:21 PM
Unlike I485, you can appeal adverse desisions by USCIS, in I140 cases.Also try Ombudsman and local Congressman.You still have to know, what USCIS decision is.may be you will be alright without doing anything,and your I-140 will be favorably adjudicated!
Wish you all the best
I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...
Wish you all the best
I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...
hair Justin Bieber ♥
yabayaba
10-11 10:35 AM
It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.
more...
actonwang
06-16 09:25 PM
thanks! GC4menow,
Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:
1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?
2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?
I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)
Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:
1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?
2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?
I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)
hot cody simpson vs justin bieber. cody simpson vs justin bieber. cody simpson
ganguteli
04-17 12:14 PM
Ganguteli,
I am sorry to say this, why do you always try to create controversy. If you don't want to answer you should have kept quiet. No hard feelings my friend. I know that there is not a definite answer for my question, but I have posted here just to take expertise from our friends from their previous experiences. Lets say if you are going for a visa, don't you do your homework instead of leaving everything to the mercy of the officer?
If you look at my personal perspective, I am trying to be careful during these hard times.
No hard feelings. Take it in lighter vein. The question caught my attention.
I am sorry to say this, why do you always try to create controversy. If you don't want to answer you should have kept quiet. No hard feelings my friend. I know that there is not a definite answer for my question, but I have posted here just to take expertise from our friends from their previous experiences. Lets say if you are going for a visa, don't you do your homework instead of leaving everything to the mercy of the officer?
If you look at my personal perspective, I am trying to be careful during these hard times.
No hard feelings. Take it in lighter vein. The question caught my attention.
more...
house cody simpson imagenes. justin
485Mbe4001
03-28 04:34 PM
Can you make the PD field numeric, sorting will be easier.
tattoo cody simpson vs justin bieber.
%252525252Bvs.%252525252BOfficial%252525252BHD%252525252BMovie%252525252BTrailer%252525252B1.jpg)
Widget
06-05 11:33 AM
Take my word, your case will be approved soon. I had the same wording when my I-140 application was transferred fro CSC to TSC and I received the approval notice in one month. Relax.
My I-140 case status (NSE) used to say 150-180 days, now no more time line words in the status. Just they say they will notify you when decision is made, I thought that was because I 140 premium is coming soon, they changed the wording.
My I-140 case status (NSE) used to say 150-180 days, now no more time line words in the status. Just they say they will notify you when decision is made, I thought that was because I 140 premium is coming soon, they changed the wording.
more...
pictures cody simpson vs justin bieber. cody simpson vs justin bieber. cody simpson

h1techSlave
04-15 09:39 AM
There is already one for this.
CAn some one create survey for this?
CAn some one create survey for this?
dresses cody simpson vs justin bieber. cody simpson vs justin bieber. quien es mejor
GCard_Dream
04-05 04:09 PM
Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.
more...
makeup justin bieber vs cody simpson
indianabacklog
07-30 10:11 PM
Are you saying that a child will age out if the child's 485 cannot be immediately adjudicated due to retrogression and the child is over 21 when that 485 is eventually processed?
Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.
Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.
girlfriend simpson vs justin bieber
Prashanthi
09-08 03:36 PM
My company lawyers have been preparing for the last 5 months to file for my PERM application. After completing the recruitment stage and getting ready to file, they for some reason have come to the conclusion that the high number of resumes received could land the company in trouble for this case plus future applications.
Has anybody seen this before. Is there any precedence that a company that receives large number of resumes for the position might cause issues? Even if they have done the due diligence to review all resumes and interview candidates that they deemed fit? Still not finding anybody worthwhile?
Any comments/ assistance would be most appreciated.
Thanks
I would still file, as long as everything has been done properly, so that in case of an audit a proper response can be given. IT jobs usually have special requirements for the job, they require a combination of hardware and software skills for the job. The employer might receive several resumes, the question is if any of them qualify for the job. If you recieve qualified resumes you obviously cannot proceed. I have noticed even in this market that it is still difficult to find candidates who have a certain combination of skill sets, especially if several years of experience is required in the use of these skills. If this is a non-IT job then obviously the job has to be evaluated and the resumes have to be evaluated to see if their are any special requirements and if the applicants qualify.
Has anybody seen this before. Is there any precedence that a company that receives large number of resumes for the position might cause issues? Even if they have done the due diligence to review all resumes and interview candidates that they deemed fit? Still not finding anybody worthwhile?
Any comments/ assistance would be most appreciated.
Thanks
I would still file, as long as everything has been done properly, so that in case of an audit a proper response can be given. IT jobs usually have special requirements for the job, they require a combination of hardware and software skills for the job. The employer might receive several resumes, the question is if any of them qualify for the job. If you recieve qualified resumes you obviously cannot proceed. I have noticed even in this market that it is still difficult to find candidates who have a certain combination of skill sets, especially if several years of experience is required in the use of these skills. If this is a non-IT job then obviously the job has to be evaluated and the resumes have to be evaluated to see if their are any special requirements and if the applicants qualify.
hairstyles cody simpson vs justin bieber. Cody Simpson; Demi Lovato;
GCwaitforever
07-19 04:00 PM
Congratulations.
transpass
07-29 10:55 PM
Also one EB1 participant asked for preferential treatment for EB1 applications.
I don't think that dude knows what he is talking about. Anyway EB1 cases ARE separate from EB2/EB3 and ARE adjudicated separately than the rest. That's why it is current and I don't know what more that dude wanted...Just few months here and there in adjudication process of EB1 cases...so what? In this whole mess of years and years of waiting for others, what's the big deal?
I don't think that dude knows what he is talking about. Anyway EB1 cases ARE separate from EB2/EB3 and ARE adjudicated separately than the rest. That's why it is current and I don't know what more that dude wanted...Just few months here and there in adjudication process of EB1 cases...so what? In this whole mess of years and years of waiting for others, what's the big deal?
herns
03-07 08:38 PM
I dont know what country you belong to. Only issue here is, if you get an RFE when you're unemployed.
[/I]
THanks for your reply.
I fall under 3rd employment based category that got stuck May 01, 2005.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4428.html
I have few colleagues that got only 1 (one) RFE for their I-485 such as birth certificate, one got missed physician signature on one document, the other got no RFE and the green card did just appeared. How I wish I could have an RFE similar with these or nothing at all.
[/I]
THanks for your reply.
I fall under 3rd employment based category that got stuck May 01, 2005.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4428.html
I have few colleagues that got only 1 (one) RFE for their I-485 such as birth certificate, one got missed physician signature on one document, the other got no RFE and the green card did just appeared. How I wish I could have an RFE similar with these or nothing at all.