Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Well we have new music coming in from some of your favorite industry heavyweights like Beyonce, Kid Cudi,  Rihanna who dropped the cut for her 'Man Down' cut which was shot by Anthony Mandler in Jamaica! Peep Rih Rih endorsing Vita Coco Coconut Water!

1) Rihanna - Man Down

Rihanna - Man Down (Video) [World Premiere] by FMVCH

2) Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce (Although I expected 1 + 1 to be her second single, Bey and her label decided to go with Best Thing I Never Had as the second official single from her 4th solo album '4'


3) Perfect Is The Word - Kid Cudi featuring Dot Da Genius (Very different but then again its Scott Mescudi who I heard has done away with the drugs, how true this is I don't know but enjoy the track if you can!!)


4) Perfectionist - Rick Ross & Meek Mill


5) For The Culture - Mickey Factz feat Marsha Ambrosius

Popular Posts