Monday, June 13, 2011

images Building A Chicken Coop Review chicken coop plans. Garden Coop Chicken Coop Plans
  • Garden Coop Chicken Coop Plans



  • milind70
    08-28 10:13 AM
    is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?

    i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
    At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
    Relax chill, i think you are fine.





    wallpaper Garden Coop Chicken Coop Plans chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Designs Reviews
  • Chicken Coop Designs Reviews



  • Tshelar
    06-15 06:05 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.





    chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Plans - How to
  • Chicken Coop Plans - How to



  • martinvisalaw
    07-17 11:42 AM
    By "Training" did you mean "Filing"?
    Otherwise it does not make any sense.

    There are 3 possible fees that need to be paid to USCIS when filing a H-1B petition:

    $320 I-129 fee
    $1500/$750 training fee (as it's usually called)
    $500 anti-fraud fee.





    2011 Chicken Coop Designs Reviews chicken coop plans. Free of charge Chicken Coop
  • Free of charge Chicken Coop



  • rimzhim
    05-26 03:15 PM
    There is a lot of discussion in various threads about the new. Essentially the questions boil down to the following. Hopefully some knowledgable people can post here.

    1. What happens if your labor is still pending in BEC (2001 thru 2005 cases)?
    2. What happens if you have an 140 pending filed before May 21, 2007?
    3. What happens if you have an approved 140 and about to file 485?
    4. What happens if you are yet to file 140?
    5. With AC 21 gone will you be able to switch jobs using 485 portability?6. With AC 21 gone will you be able to join new employer based on H1 receipt?
    good points. I think AC21 will hold for ppl in the old system though.



    more...


    chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Plans Gallery
  • Chicken Coop Plans Gallery



  • ca_immigrant
    06-15 05:47 PM
    Now they have all cases almost pre adjucted and must have entered information into some sort of computer system . can we put pressure to get information based on PD and country of origin so we can idea about wait and also we can show to congress man.

    Pre adjucted is so misleading a term.....as someone else pointed out earlier in another thread.....pre adjucted does not necessarily mean you are all set to go, the moment visa becomes available you will be given one without any questions...

    when the visa becomes available (10 years down the lane), we will then send out an RFE (if we choose) asking you for employment verification....and a "few" other things -:)

    so what is pre adjucted.......:rolleyes:





    chicken coop plans. chicken coop plans. perfect
  • chicken coop plans. perfect



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 10:09 PM
    That is very nice, but as mdipi said, that center text is way out of place.

    It is just.... there.... the font, size and everything just doesn't fit.

    If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.



    more...


    chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Plans
  • Chicken Coop Plans



  • gcdreamer05
    02-24 11:45 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.

    This is a very valid suggestion , because i believe most of the new questions are posted by that fake guy tunnel rat... with different different ids.





    2010 Chicken Coop Plans - How to chicken coop plans. Building A Chicken Coop Review
  • Building A Chicken Coop Review



  • paskal
    11-09 05:42 PM
    [QUOTE=BharatPremi;193944]:D:D:D I'm sure writing skills can right away be determined from it. Analytical skills, yes... But my career resume would not say how skillful I was dealing with local BJP/Congress/Bahujan Samajwadi corporators or local district magistrates while I was in India:D
    QUOTE]

    unless you add that stuff..yeah we will not know...feel free to add it though...sounds like you are a senator in waiting...if only retrogression could end :D

    the media group: handles all media contacts, they get interview requests and story requests and help farm them out to the right people, also help train people to stick to a crisp clear message before their own media contacts.....



    more...


    chicken coop plans. the new chicken coop to
  • the new chicken coop to



  • wandmaker
    12-18 11:27 PM
    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.





    hair Free of charge Chicken Coop chicken coop plans. Coop Plan Idea number 2 drawn
  • Coop Plan Idea number 2 drawn



  • ashkam
    06-25 01:02 PM
    I see what you are saying now, you were paid retroactively this year for work done last year. Since that pay will be reflected in this year's W2, you should be fine with the IRS. I am not sure how this will square up with the USCIS though. Talking to a good immigration attorney is a good idea.



    more...


    chicken coop plans. shed-plan-pic-1 | Shed Plans
  • shed-plan-pic-1 | Shed Plans



  • pa_arora
    07-10 04:34 PM
    Wow, surprisingly the Eb-2 dates have moved ahead by 2 yrs!! I have a feeling they will go back to 2000 next month :p
    dude its around 4 yrs.. ;-)





    hot Chicken Coop Plans Gallery chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Greenhouse
  • Chicken Coop Greenhouse



  • babu123
    06-28 03:54 PM
    I work in VA. Can we send the I-485 filing documents to TX now.
    Or we need to send to Nebrasa only?



    more...


    house Chicken Coop Plans chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Photos
  • Chicken Coop Photos



  • pappu
    12-18 09:07 AM
    Don't be too happy since it moved May 2001 for India. DOS is moving the dates solely based on the demand from the USCIS. They dont know what is DOL cooking ( or they dont care). The BECs have roughly done half of their work. Thats about 180K. Another 180K ( roughly) are pending. So once
    they all cleared we may get a better picture of the Plight of EB3 & EB2.

    My guess is that anybody who has a PD (India)

    Jan 2003-Dec2003 9 years
    Jan04-Dec04 12 years
    Jan 05 > 15 years
    as per present law.


    This also underlines the importance of an effective lobbying. We have to make this baby organization to a much stronger one. With lots of dollars and lots and lots of people. In my opinion we should have at least 75K active contributing members.

    One good thing is that people who came to US recently ( after 2004) and who apply PERM get things done in 8 months until I140. At I140 they realize they cannot move forward. They are slowly understanding the agonizing situation we are all in. I hope this will eventually turn in more people to immigration voice.
    Good luck to all
    babu

    well said.
    We have better chance of success if we are a stronger organization. Efforts by members need to happen everyday and not only on the day when senate/congress is in session and discussing a bill. We can achieve success if every member is actively involved in the action items.





    tattoo chicken coop plans. perfect chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Designs Coop
  • Chicken Coop Designs Coop



  • texcan
    08-05 12:35 PM
    I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.

    Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.

    Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.

    I am happy to hear and see that you are happy.

    Now can you please close the thread, this is wasted energy flying everywhere.
    Again its not you, its the actions ( including now when i am typing a response).
    Please close this thread. Please, please.



    more...


    pictures Chicken Coop Plans chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Designs by Jack2
  • Chicken Coop Designs by Jack2



  • sumansk
    09-28 04:44 PM
    Its not ata ll meaningful....I just hate to see no order of processing taking place...still many guys with older filing dates waiting and guys filing as late as a week back gettign their receipts...system any where sucks man..
    GOD REALLY NEED TO BLESS AMERICA....





    dresses Chicken Coop Greenhouse chicken coop plans. _backyard-chicken-coop-plans.
  • _backyard-chicken-coop-plans.



  • ashkam
    12-04 01:42 PM
    I think ashkam is missing the main point here. You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time. You (EAD and people who are on H1) are not supposed to tell that are unemployed! Duh!

    A people who are on H1 (same goes to people with EAD based on a employment based GC) and out of payroll for more than 28 days (not sure about the exact # of days, some says 42 days), you are out of status.
    So think twice before you disclose that you are unemployed.

    "You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time" : False and for the "duh" part, FAIL.

    Also, FAIL for the second paragraph as well.

    You can be unemployed while in I-485 pending status as long as you are able to show proof of future employment, if requested by the USCIS. The key phrases being "future employment" and "if requested".



    more...


    makeup the new chicken coop to chicken coop plans. Chicken Coop Plans
  • Chicken Coop Plans



  • lvinaykumar
    04-16 07:09 PM
    I am waiting to hear something for my wife. She would hate it to sit at home for one year

    Let see......


    I will update this thread if i hear something





    girlfriend Chicken Coop Designs Coop chicken coop plans. to the chicken coop
  • to the chicken coop



  • needhelp!
    08-30 05:33 PM
    As IV grows up, we should have a hall of fame for folks like you who have shown continued support to the cause. I am here now because I am affected, but to be here after its all said and done, is greatness.





    hairstyles shed-plan-pic-1 | Shed Plans chicken coop plans. Large Chicken Coop Tractor
  • Large Chicken Coop Tractor



  • Tshelar
    06-15 06:05 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.





    gemini23
    08-02 01:06 PM
    GO with fedex. and stay away from DHL. my experience.

    I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.

    thanks





    donelson
    January 7th, 2005, 04:47 PM
    I haven't done any 1:1 yet, but hope to this weekend. I'll post again after I've shot some.

    Don


    Don,

    Thanks for the quick reply. Have you taken many 1:1 photos and how did they turn out?



    Popular Posts