nixstor
09-17 11:55 AM
I agree with the confusion part of your post. How ever, the timing should be good for a name change and I am sure atleast it will have some people say "hey, look these guys are waiting in line". But if 100 out of 100 people here are because of issues being faced by EB issues, I dont see anything wrong in associating ourselves to that cause. In fact, if any one comes to the website and reads for a minute its crystal clear that we are trying to alleviate the situation for EB applicants. In the visa bulletin, I see EB and FB categories. Am I missing some categories in Legal Immigration? (excluding getting enlisted)
wallpaper spears reast wallpapers,

GCNirvana007
10-05 07:57 PM
Why do you care for Reds... and what is the guy who gave you a red losing..! Understand that first
Another moron sent this above
I dont care, its funny to think losers got so much time to do this
Another moron sent this above
I dont care, its funny to think losers got so much time to do this
Anders �stberg
May 2nd, 2005, 07:54 AM
Thanks Kevin! Trial and horror it is then . :-)
2011 Ayesha Takia Hot Wallpaper
jonty_11
09-17 04:49 PM
there was a thread before which I am unable to find..abt a guy who was told that Ap is only for emergency travel...someone had quoted a law from INS taht said otherwise...I want to keep a copy of the law handy in case I find an eccentric IO at POE...
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
more...
MeraNaamJoker
09-17 10:32 AM
Thank you for your responses.
My situation is different, since my 485 is not yet approved (PD Dec 2006 EB2).
Company A applied for my GC (140 approved and 485 filed in July 2007), but I have never worked for company-A. I had been working for company-B during all these on H1. However I am now with company-C for last 6 months using EAD.
I have never done the AC-21, since my lawyer said that is not required since I was with company-B and did not change jobs in between.
In my case, company-A is not closing down, and I am willing to work for them after 6 months or so.
My question is are there any risks in my 485 in this context?
Should I be moving to company-A to reduce any risk?
Would appreciate your responses in this.
Again the issue here will revert to the topic of SHAM EMPLOYMENT.
Either you should be working for the sponsor company or file AC21 and port out the process. That helps you to be on the safer side.
Even after filing AC21 two and half years back, my original approval notices went to my original GC sponsoring company's attorney's office.
My situation is different, since my 485 is not yet approved (PD Dec 2006 EB2).
Company A applied for my GC (140 approved and 485 filed in July 2007), but I have never worked for company-A. I had been working for company-B during all these on H1. However I am now with company-C for last 6 months using EAD.
I have never done the AC-21, since my lawyer said that is not required since I was with company-B and did not change jobs in between.
In my case, company-A is not closing down, and I am willing to work for them after 6 months or so.
My question is are there any risks in my 485 in this context?
Should I be moving to company-A to reduce any risk?
Would appreciate your responses in this.
Again the issue here will revert to the topic of SHAM EMPLOYMENT.
Either you should be working for the sponsor company or file AC21 and port out the process. That helps you to be on the safer side.
Even after filing AC21 two and half years back, my original approval notices went to my original GC sponsoring company's attorney's office.
ImmInd
06-09 08:36 AM
You do not need Visa to Travel via Germany if you are citizen of Destination Country.
So, Indians do not need visa to travel via Germany when you travel back to Home Country (India).
So, Indians do not need visa to travel via Germany when you travel back to Home Country (India).
more...
satishku_2000
11-21 05:56 PM
Similar Question:
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
when you get an extension of stay you will have same number for all of them.
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
when you get an extension of stay you will have same number for all of them.
2010 reast

raama123
02-24 10:29 AM
we are posting here to know the solution or how we can come out from the problem or possibility.
can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?
Thanks advancely.
Raama
can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?
Thanks advancely.
Raama
more...
smartboy75
11-02 02:25 AM
next time make sure only news pertaining to smartboy is posted...all else can wait...hail smartboy
cjain...
Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...
I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...
Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...
cjain...
Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...
I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...
Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...
hair Wallpaper Junction: reast

yabadaba
06-18 11:59 AM
part1:
Date of Last Arrival (mm/dd/yyyy)
since i did not get that stamped on my passport...do i put in the date that i last got the stamp when i last entered?
Date of Last Arrival (mm/dd/yyyy)
since i did not get that stamped on my passport...do i put in the date that i last got the stamp when i last entered?
more...

new_gc
12-17 12:59 PM
guys,
I have a situation here....i travel a lot due to a contracting job and take my family with me...we shift every 6 months once...due to this we had to face a lot of hassle in receiving fp notice and ap,ead etc...is it ok for us to use a p.o box address?so that i can get my mails every week whereever i am.....please advice...looking forward to your replies....
I have a situation here....i travel a lot due to a contracting job and take my family with me...we shift every 6 months once...due to this we had to face a lot of hassle in receiving fp notice and ap,ead etc...is it ok for us to use a p.o box address?so that i can get my mails every week whereever i am.....please advice...looking forward to your replies....
hot Download 800x600 Wallpaper
roseball
03-29 08:31 PM
This is definitely good news for people who are in PERM stage but this also means fewer spill overs since all ROW EB-2 who were waiting for PERM will now file 485
In addition, with the economy picking up, I believe there will be a lot more people who will be porting their old EB-3 I PDs by starting a new Eb-2 case....effectively consuming more EB-2 I numbers but with no forward PD movement.
In addition, with the economy picking up, I believe there will be a lot more people who will be porting their old EB-3 I PDs by starting a new Eb-2 case....effectively consuming more EB-2 I numbers but with no forward PD movement.
more...
house Huge Boobs of Yester year babe
ilikekilo
06-07 05:45 PM
I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.
Summary:
First five years
Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
- 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
- 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
- Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.
and the TEXT of the Bill
�(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
38 in nonimmigrant status under section
39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)
(c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
12 enactment.
So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.
So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!
I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:
ok veni..stop geeting surprised and pl contribute for your sake
Summary:
First five years
Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
- 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
- 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
- Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.
and the TEXT of the Bill
�(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
38 in nonimmigrant status under section
39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)
(c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
12 enactment.
So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.
So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!
I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:
ok veni..stop geeting surprised and pl contribute for your sake
tattoo Breast Desktop Wallpaper
pnc
08-02 12:52 PM
Does anyone has any update about this Amendment?
more...
pictures Chabria#39;s Breast Pictures,
tabletpc
07-29 10:59 PM
If the applicant has US degree its good to goto canand for stamping as it will be easy for them to varify degree documents.
Even i was scared...2 years back when i went to calgary for stamping. But having a US degree did help me. Later many of my frinds who din't had US degree had problems from cananda.
If u r going to canada its better to go with a approved h1B(I797) rather than directly asking them for extension.
Yes if it gets rejected...u need to take an appointment in india and return to US.
Even i was scared...2 years back when i went to calgary for stamping. But having a US degree did help me. Later many of my frinds who din't had US degree had problems from cananda.
If u r going to canada its better to go with a approved h1B(I797) rather than directly asking them for extension.
Yes if it gets rejected...u need to take an appointment in india and return to US.
dresses Cool Breast Wallpaper images
stemcell
06-25 02:40 PM
why dont y'all come to Atlanta. have lunch at Sarvana bhavan and do some grocery shopping too....we could club that with a GA chapter meeting
hey yabadaba
I am coming to atlanta on july 3.
Obviously patel brothers will be a pit stop so if u wanna meet at sarvana bhavan i am game...let me know.
hey yabadaba
I am coming to atlanta on july 3.
Obviously patel brothers will be a pit stop so if u wanna meet at sarvana bhavan i am game...let me know.
more...
makeup loves wallpaper and lives

help43
09-12 05:09 PM
Can any body tell me
How much is the fee for H1-B Amendment + Premium Processing?
EXTENSION OF OPT TIME THROUGH 10/1 FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH PENDING H1B APPLICATIONS
Under prior law, the CIS already had authorization to extend the status of F1/OPT holders until the October 1st H1b start date (although notably they have chosen not to exercise this power in the last few years!). The extension available upon exercise of this power by the CIS, however, only extended status but did not extend work authorization. The extension that is now available under the new regulation just published, extends not only status but also work authorization through 10/1. This extension is automatic and no separate application is required.
This regulation will work as anticipated by the CIS in subsequent years, however, there is a fatal flaw in the drafting as it pertains to this year’s H1b filings. As drafted, to be eligible for the automatic extension, the H1b application has to have been filed as an H1b change of status case. When filing an H1b petition, the form allows you to choose whether you want consular processing or a change of status with the USCIS. A change of status with the USCIS requires that you submit evidence that you have lawful status through the requested start date of 10/1/08. Most applicants who filed H1b applications under the 2009FY quota whose OPT grace period ends prior to 10/1/08, did not file their H1b applications with a change of status request because they were not eligible. Consequently, they are not eligible now for the new automatic extension. Currently, the only way to rectify this situation is through an amendment (and, the H1b cannot be amended until it is approved). Thus, the only people who will benefit from this extension are those whose OPT grace period already reached through 10/1 and now their work authorization has been extended to match, and those who filed their H1b applications incorrectly as a change of status application when they were not eligible. This issue has been raised with the USCIS by the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the USCIS is looking into the matter and has promised to address it. We will provide any updates on the situation as soon as it is available.
Related link:http://www.infinitilaw.com/h1bnews.html
Please explain me what is this about? I am totally Confused..... Is it something related to my case....
My OPT is going to expire on DEC 29TH 2008.
How much is the fee for H1-B Amendment + Premium Processing?
EXTENSION OF OPT TIME THROUGH 10/1 FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH PENDING H1B APPLICATIONS
Under prior law, the CIS already had authorization to extend the status of F1/OPT holders until the October 1st H1b start date (although notably they have chosen not to exercise this power in the last few years!). The extension available upon exercise of this power by the CIS, however, only extended status but did not extend work authorization. The extension that is now available under the new regulation just published, extends not only status but also work authorization through 10/1. This extension is automatic and no separate application is required.
This regulation will work as anticipated by the CIS in subsequent years, however, there is a fatal flaw in the drafting as it pertains to this year’s H1b filings. As drafted, to be eligible for the automatic extension, the H1b application has to have been filed as an H1b change of status case. When filing an H1b petition, the form allows you to choose whether you want consular processing or a change of status with the USCIS. A change of status with the USCIS requires that you submit evidence that you have lawful status through the requested start date of 10/1/08. Most applicants who filed H1b applications under the 2009FY quota whose OPT grace period ends prior to 10/1/08, did not file their H1b applications with a change of status request because they were not eligible. Consequently, they are not eligible now for the new automatic extension. Currently, the only way to rectify this situation is through an amendment (and, the H1b cannot be amended until it is approved). Thus, the only people who will benefit from this extension are those whose OPT grace period already reached through 10/1 and now their work authorization has been extended to match, and those who filed their H1b applications incorrectly as a change of status application when they were not eligible. This issue has been raised with the USCIS by the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the USCIS is looking into the matter and has promised to address it. We will provide any updates on the situation as soon as it is available.
Related link:http://www.infinitilaw.com/h1bnews.html
Please explain me what is this about? I am totally Confused..... Is it something related to my case....
My OPT is going to expire on DEC 29TH 2008.
girlfriend Angelina JOlie Hot Breast
tinkugadu
07-04 10:06 PM
If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.
When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.
i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.
i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.
i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.
i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
hairstyles katy perry reast.
wandmaker
12-17 11:04 AM
The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied. It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal.. Thanks
USCIS will not deny 485 with out issuing the NOID (Notice of Intend to Deny) Letter. Your attorney must have received it, usually you will be given 30-45 days to respond to RFE.
USCIS will not deny 485 with out issuing the NOID (Notice of Intend to Deny) Letter. Your attorney must have received it, usually you will be given 30-45 days to respond to RFE.
yabadaba
06-26 08:24 PM
^^^^
punjabi
07-17 06:10 PM
I joined IV just a week ago as someone referred me this website. Oh! I am indeed impressed and feel great to be a part of it!
Sure, I am going to donate!! You feel like you own it after you make the donation! So, I urge every new and old member to donate today so IV can continue to fight for us!!
Punjabi :)
Sure, I am going to donate!! You feel like you own it after you make the donation! So, I urge every new and old member to donate today so IV can continue to fight for us!!
Punjabi :)