CCC
04-11 01:59 PM
Understood.
wallpaper Black Crowes album cover; amorica album cover. Amorica - The Black Crowes
shaikhshehzadali
07-08 05:51 PM
They took 20 k tilll last month and no match.
____________________
contributed $260 so far
How do u know that?
____________________
contributed $260 so far
How do u know that?
Becks
02-23 09:15 PM
I think Degree+Experience is checked mostly during 140 stage. I have not seen this requirement for AC21 anywhere. All i have been hearing is the new jobs should be same or similar with job code/ job title / duties. So check with your lawyers again.
2011 Black Crowes - Amorica Album
OLDMONK
06-25 01:19 PM
I did my pictures @ photopeople (studio) upwards of 80 bucks for me wife and son. Well I was still not satisfied.
So setup my own studio at home. A white sheet (ironed) and my Canon G6 on a tripod did a fantastic job. Took about 50 pics and finalised 1 for each. Next step was to get it in 2x2 format, In photoshop rescaled image to a height of 2 without messing with width (auto). The cropped extra width to make it 2 inches.
did a new canvas 6x4 inches in photoshop and pasted 6 copies 2x2 each (2rows of 3). Printed at instant machine at cvs $2 for 36 pictures total. I am happy with overall quality now.
And BTW I am not a web designer or a graphic designer. I am an Oracle DBA. So I am pretty sure anyone can do that provided you have some graphic editing/layout software. The only place where photoshop comes handy is exacting the size which would be difficult to do in vanilla paint in windows.
Recommended only if you are not getting a good picture even after spending ton of money.
Another tip is To avoid any shadows stand farther away from background (sheet in this case) and do it in daytime with blinds open with you facing a window or a patio/backyard door. Also zoom in to get exactly what you are looking for while shooting that way less cropping is needed. Try not to use the Flash (use it only if you are getting a shadow inspite of stading at a distance from the background.)
Also please go by instructions / specifications on the pictures as per following.
http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
This may only work for Hightech Computer workers (with computers at home) and some rudimentary knowledge of graphics. For Medics and others with minimal computer skills, please don't waste time. It critical to have the pictures today or tomorrow even if you have to get from CVS/WALGREENS/RiteAID/SAMS/COSTCO or all and choose the one you are happy with.
So setup my own studio at home. A white sheet (ironed) and my Canon G6 on a tripod did a fantastic job. Took about 50 pics and finalised 1 for each. Next step was to get it in 2x2 format, In photoshop rescaled image to a height of 2 without messing with width (auto). The cropped extra width to make it 2 inches.
did a new canvas 6x4 inches in photoshop and pasted 6 copies 2x2 each (2rows of 3). Printed at instant machine at cvs $2 for 36 pictures total. I am happy with overall quality now.
And BTW I am not a web designer or a graphic designer. I am an Oracle DBA. So I am pretty sure anyone can do that provided you have some graphic editing/layout software. The only place where photoshop comes handy is exacting the size which would be difficult to do in vanilla paint in windows.
Recommended only if you are not getting a good picture even after spending ton of money.
Another tip is To avoid any shadows stand farther away from background (sheet in this case) and do it in daytime with blinds open with you facing a window or a patio/backyard door. Also zoom in to get exactly what you are looking for while shooting that way less cropping is needed. Try not to use the Flash (use it only if you are getting a shadow inspite of stading at a distance from the background.)
Also please go by instructions / specifications on the pictures as per following.
http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
This may only work for Hightech Computer workers (with computers at home) and some rudimentary knowledge of graphics. For Medics and others with minimal computer skills, please don't waste time. It critical to have the pictures today or tomorrow even if you have to get from CVS/WALGREENS/RiteAID/SAMS/COSTCO or all and choose the one you are happy with.
more...
wandmaker
03-26 01:19 AM
My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.
Other folks have given the answers to your question. Just to summarize, as long as your current salary is >= H1B LCA you are fine and GC LCA rate applies only after you get GC. Till then chill out and BTW - Lighter note, If you are moving to similar or same job with another employer and invoking AC21, make sure you are getting paid greater than or equal to 87K/Year. Thats my two cents.
Other folks have given the answers to your question. Just to summarize, as long as your current salary is >= H1B LCA you are fine and GC LCA rate applies only after you get GC. Till then chill out and BTW - Lighter note, If you are moving to similar or same job with another employer and invoking AC21, make sure you are getting paid greater than or equal to 87K/Year. Thats my two cents.
logiclife
03-01 03:34 PM
Now we know the efficiency reasons behind backlog centers.
9 + 10 = ?????????
Any surprise why many of us didnt get 45 day letters? Imaigine how the number 45 was derieved?
9 + 10 = ?????????
Any surprise why many of us didnt get 45 day letters? Imaigine how the number 45 was derieved?
more...
mirage
07-29 02:25 PM
I did not have prior information about this call, else I would,ve ask them 2 questions.
1) Why Don't USCIS give 2 years AP too..
2) USCIS should publish some statistics on how many Employement based AOS applications they have pending, what EB categories they are in along the the chargeable country and priority dates..
Thanks
1) Why Don't USCIS give 2 years AP too..
2) USCIS should publish some statistics on how many Employement based AOS applications they have pending, what EB categories they are in along the the chargeable country and priority dates..
Thanks
2010 Amorica Black Crowes.
starone
10-29 11:52 AM
Lazycis,
Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.
Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.
more...
reverendflash
10-21 02:29 AM
:asian: :cool: :cowboy: :ninja: :pirate:
cakes are fun... :P :P
plus they taste good... =)
Rev:elderly:
cakes are fun... :P :P
plus they taste good... =)
Rev:elderly:
hair an album cover for Sascha
chakdepatte
10-18 02:58 PM
Pardon my french but most of DMV/BMV employees are absolute #$@#$%#@.
They have no clue about the immigration process. Because my wifes EAD and AP expired and we had applied for renewal, this lady at the columbus, OH BMV refused to give us a licence. when she learnt that my wife goes to school, she insisted that we show a I-120 and be in F1 status. not to mention, we left with the 'F' status, if you know what I mean.
Went next week with same papers, the lady gave an extension till next birthday (approx 9 months).
Few years ago, in Richmond, VA same experience. It's a broken process. wrote emails to the white house. no response yet. I have learnt how to navigate thru this broken system and people of less than 5th grader IQ.
They have no clue about the immigration process. Because my wifes EAD and AP expired and we had applied for renewal, this lady at the columbus, OH BMV refused to give us a licence. when she learnt that my wife goes to school, she insisted that we show a I-120 and be in F1 status. not to mention, we left with the 'F' status, if you know what I mean.
Went next week with same papers, the lady gave an extension till next birthday (approx 9 months).
Few years ago, in Richmond, VA same experience. It's a broken process. wrote emails to the white house. no response yet. I have learnt how to navigate thru this broken system and people of less than 5th grader IQ.
more...
cbpds
07-02 08:43 PM
You can file Motion to reopen
hot amorica album cover. The Black Crowes: #39;Amorica#39;
aniltatikonda
02-08 04:54 PM
Thats correct It was my misunderstanding.
more...
house The Black Crowes - Amorica
sandiboy
08-14 03:50 PM
Mine/Spouse:
485 RD: Jul 2 '07
485 ND: Aug 7' 07
Waiting for FP Notice
485 RD: Jul 2 '07
485 ND: Aug 7' 07
Waiting for FP Notice
tattoo The Black Crowes - Amorica -
snthampi
02-25 02:30 PM
People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.
more...
pictures BLACK CROWES - AMORICA - CD
srsrsr
07-20 10:23 AM
Im also in same situation. My PD is Nov 2004(EB3) and I-140 approved.
I'm unmarried(might take 6 months to one year to get married) What if my 485
gets approved before marriage? what are the risks in applying now and later?
Please help.
I'm unmarried(might take 6 months to one year to get married) What if my 485
gets approved before marriage? what are the risks in applying now and later?
Please help.
dresses The Black Crowes - Lions Music
shx
02-25 05:09 PM
Your comparison is retarded. Not everyone is like you and cheat their employer. Most people are honest in what they do.
So you really think the comparison is retarted? I can see where the R-word applies better. So, I automatically cheat my employer and you automatically belong to the 'Most people are honest in what they do' category?
Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.
So you really think the comparison is retarted? I can see where the R-word applies better. So, I automatically cheat my employer and you automatically belong to the 'Most people are honest in what they do' category?
Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.
more...
makeup amorica album cover. Amorica The Black Crowes. Amorica The Black Crowes.
Macaca
12-15 11:54 AM
Hammond Law Firm in Cincinatti is doing my paper work. I like them a lot.
I think I'll try to find a knowledgeable lawyer who's not too snooty. Someone better than my current company's lawyer who happens to think all information to me should be provided only on a need to know basis..I am in Cincinnati Ohio so please recommend if you know any good names..
I also have an approved I140 with my current company ....can it be used to get a 3 year term when the H1 is transferred ? I still have about 2 years left on my original 6 year term..Thankyou
I think I'll try to find a knowledgeable lawyer who's not too snooty. Someone better than my current company's lawyer who happens to think all information to me should be provided only on a need to know basis..I am in Cincinnati Ohio so please recommend if you know any good names..
I also have an approved I140 with my current company ....can it be used to get a 3 year term when the H1 is transferred ? I still have about 2 years left on my original 6 year term..Thankyou
girlfriend pictures amorica album cover.
gc_peshwa
10-11 02:13 AM
Thanx Rajeev!
Pappu
Does IV have a stand on this one?
Pappu
Does IV have a stand on this one?
hairstyles Amorica
santa123
01-26 12:46 AM
/\/\/\
ramus
06-04 10:25 AM
Its old bill........IV has bill text on home page. We don't need to go anywhere to find text.
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
grupak
08-10 11:17 PM
Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.