mdcowboy
06-10 07:42 PM
sent it to my friends too..this bill is ridiculous!:mad:
wallpaper 2Pac Alive with Rihana DISSING
akhilmahajan
03-09 08:33 PM
When u say Efile, do u have to send any paperwork.
Also, everytime we renew EAD, so we need to go for Fingerprinting.
As far as i understood, FP is good for 15 months.
Thanks.
Also, everytime we renew EAD, so we need to go for Fingerprinting.
As far as i understood, FP is good for 15 months.
Thanks.
pointlesswait
11-17 03:49 PM
why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...
insane!
insane!
2011 tupac alive pictures,
chmur
09-11 12:41 AM
The problem with your analysis is not every one in the backlog has equal access to excess of 35-40K visas available each year. Most of the excess comes from EB4,5,1 and 2ROW and all goes to EB2 I/C. EB3 ROW gets ~30K every year (42K- 4*2.8K).
Even if we are to assume that post 2007 the demand for EB2 I/C and EB3 is low then also it is ~ 15K for EB2 I/C and ~ 10K for EB3 ROW. But the way INA law is framed EB3 I (most backlogged with ~ 60K) will only get 2800 visa till either of EB2 I/C or EB3 row becomes current. And by current I mean real current, not July 2007. Using these numbers it will still take 4-5 for both EB2 I/C and EB3 Row to become current.
This is assuming low demand in all EB categories continue.
It will be only after 2014-15 that EB3I will get ~ 50K SOFAD(35K SOFAD which EB2 I/C was getting plus about 15K from EB3 ROW category). So in 2015 EB3 I will see a jump of ~ 4 yrs (2003-2007). So EB3I folks with PD after 2007 will have a relative wait time of ~ 8 yrs but folks from 2003-4 are looking at a 12-13 year wait unless reform like Recapture/STEM Degree holders & Dependents excluded from cap is passed.
I understand how overflow gets distributed and Eb3-I is last in line. However , if net reduction is 35-40K each year starting 2010(i.e oct 2009 to oct 2010) and the backlog is 200 K at the beginning of 2010 (Inventory report) , we should work through all the backlog in 5 (40 *5) years.
That means in 2-3 years overflow should get to EB3 I because rest of the category will be current by then .
I agree people who applied in 2003 -2004 are looking at 10 year wait as against someone applying for EB3-I - today . Infact someone applying today will get GC in 5 years from now.
Even if we are to assume that post 2007 the demand for EB2 I/C and EB3 is low then also it is ~ 15K for EB2 I/C and ~ 10K for EB3 ROW. But the way INA law is framed EB3 I (most backlogged with ~ 60K) will only get 2800 visa till either of EB2 I/C or EB3 row becomes current. And by current I mean real current, not July 2007. Using these numbers it will still take 4-5 for both EB2 I/C and EB3 Row to become current.
This is assuming low demand in all EB categories continue.
It will be only after 2014-15 that EB3I will get ~ 50K SOFAD(35K SOFAD which EB2 I/C was getting plus about 15K from EB3 ROW category). So in 2015 EB3 I will see a jump of ~ 4 yrs (2003-2007). So EB3I folks with PD after 2007 will have a relative wait time of ~ 8 yrs but folks from 2003-4 are looking at a 12-13 year wait unless reform like Recapture/STEM Degree holders & Dependents excluded from cap is passed.
I understand how overflow gets distributed and Eb3-I is last in line. However , if net reduction is 35-40K each year starting 2010(i.e oct 2009 to oct 2010) and the backlog is 200 K at the beginning of 2010 (Inventory report) , we should work through all the backlog in 5 (40 *5) years.
That means in 2-3 years overflow should get to EB3 I because rest of the category will be current by then .
I agree people who applied in 2003 -2004 are looking at 10 year wait as against someone applying for EB3-I - today . Infact someone applying today will get GC in 5 years from now.
more...
gcma08
06-06 04:28 PM
We got the "card production ordered" emails today. Here are our dates.
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
psam
06-11 12:15 AM
This amendment treats foreign workers like slaves.
When we need you, we take you in. But when there are layoffs, you are supposed to pack your bags and leave? Even if you are the best performer in your group?
Layoffs happen at respectable companies like Microsoft as well. And Microsoft indeed has hired some of the brightest brains from all over the world. Why should families of these people take all the heat of layoff?
I wish that next Microsoft, Apple, Google happens outside of U.S.
When we need you, we take you in. But when there are layoffs, you are supposed to pack your bags and leave? Even if you are the best performer in your group?
Layoffs happen at respectable companies like Microsoft as well. And Microsoft indeed has hired some of the brightest brains from all over the world. Why should families of these people take all the heat of layoff?
I wish that next Microsoft, Apple, Google happens outside of U.S.
more...
surabhi
07-28 12:56 PM
The corporates know what they are doing. They want to create controversy and rake in sales.
I consider myself liberal as in live and let live. This depiction pushes envelope big time. Along with rights comes the responsibilites.
I guess the marketing honchos at this company couldnt care less
For those who hasnt seen the image, I tried attaching here. Not sure if it'd come thru.
http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/lost-ipa.jpg
I consider myself liberal as in live and let live. This depiction pushes envelope big time. Along with rights comes the responsibilites.
I guess the marketing honchos at this company couldnt care less
For those who hasnt seen the image, I tried attaching here. Not sure if it'd come thru.
http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/lost-ipa.jpg
2010 Picture proof, 2pac is alive!
coopheal
03-12 10:36 AM
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
Pappu does not want your money. Shame on you for saying that.
People are contributing it for their own benefits.
Pappu does not want your money. Shame on you for saying that.
People are contributing it for their own benefits.
more...
thomascannivady
07-16 05:54 PM
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
This is utter nonsense!!!
Core team - > Please work on getting some sort of easy webfax put up so that we may effectively address such utter nonsense!! The link to the fax should be prominently displayed on the main page of IV!!!
This is utter nonsense!!!
Core team - > Please work on getting some sort of easy webfax put up so that we may effectively address such utter nonsense!! The link to the fax should be prominently displayed on the main page of IV!!!
hair Tupac Alive: Tupac is alive
anilsal
12-11 03:44 PM
I think USCIS is under department of homeland security.
Department of State is mainly for travel.
Department of State is mainly for travel.
more...
vgayalu
01-18 09:06 AM
Can some one tell, How to create a new thread please?
Vgayalu
Vgayalu
hot Tupac, mentioned on To
blewstream
06-09 02:35 AM
Any hopes of EB3 seeing 2003 in FY2010??
Its a very painful journey :eek:
Its a very painful journey :eek:
more...
house Cuba Gooding Jr. was there too
GCStatus
09-18 12:20 AM
I will take it easy if you weren't intentionally insulting.
Woohoo, we have a winner
Woohoo, we have a winner
tattoo 2pac+shakur+sister
vbkris77
06-11 01:42 PM
I just want to Thank you for your passion on this subject. Can we think of this from another angle where we approach politicians from our respective countries for a counter trade restrictive bills to make things apples to apples? Just a thought!!!
Look I don't want to say this to you but I am left with no choice. When CEOs such as Steve Ballmer and John Chambers are personally calling the Senators because they think this amendment a real threat, it will be least of our worries what opponents would think about us getting scared. We are not scared, we are simply making our voices heard. If we were scared we won't be doing this.
Now, you have no freaking clue of what is going on behind the scenes, this is your third post in this forum and all these posts in opposition to our action item which we are coordinating with other coalition partners. Why do you think you know more than the folks who are right now speaking with the Senators?
Look I don't want to say this to you but I am left with no choice. When CEOs such as Steve Ballmer and John Chambers are personally calling the Senators because they think this amendment a real threat, it will be least of our worries what opponents would think about us getting scared. We are not scared, we are simply making our voices heard. If we were scared we won't be doing this.
Now, you have no freaking clue of what is going on behind the scenes, this is your third post in this forum and all these posts in opposition to our action item which we are coordinating with other coalition partners. Why do you think you know more than the folks who are right now speaking with the Senators?
more...
pictures tupac is alive thirteen
desi3933
02-11 12:03 PM
The visa numbers reported as used for FY 2009 is 141,020 from http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09...ort_TableV.pdf
This was the response i got from Ron Gotcher.
"The employment based category is entitled to use the "unused" family based numbers from the previous year. Last year, the quota for EB was the base of 140,000, plus another 13,000 shifted over from FB. Unfortunately, the CIS failed once again to approve enough cases to use up the entire available quota."
If this is true, we have lost a lot of visas last year.
Now with aprox. 10,000 visas shifted from FB, we should hope they use about 150,000 (140,000 + 10,000) this year.
Is there a way to confirm this? We got to do something to resolve this problem
As per this link
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Page 6, the total number of family based visas (that are subject to numerical limitations) is 226,105. Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000. So, family based visa numbers were fully used.
So where is 13,000 unused family numbers for FY2008 that should have been available for employment based visa numbers for FY2009?
__________________
Not a legal advice.
This was the response i got from Ron Gotcher.
"The employment based category is entitled to use the "unused" family based numbers from the previous year. Last year, the quota for EB was the base of 140,000, plus another 13,000 shifted over from FB. Unfortunately, the CIS failed once again to approve enough cases to use up the entire available quota."
If this is true, we have lost a lot of visas last year.
Now with aprox. 10,000 visas shifted from FB, we should hope they use about 150,000 (140,000 + 10,000) this year.
Is there a way to confirm this? We got to do something to resolve this problem
As per this link
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Page 6, the total number of family based visas (that are subject to numerical limitations) is 226,105. Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000. So, family based visa numbers were fully used.
So where is 13,000 unused family numbers for FY2008 that should have been available for employment based visa numbers for FY2009?
__________________
Not a legal advice.
dresses Tupac Alive: BMW Photo
makemygc
07-16 08:27 PM
The only way to counter this is to fax the senators and reps stating the "real" facts!
Problem is senators or congressmen who support us know the facts and those who do not support us, do not want to know the facts.
Still I think it's a good idea and definitely should be implemented along with few other alternatives too..like educating common mass.
I guess we need to come out with a white paper about "Top 10 Myths about Employment Based Immigration". Any good writer here...?
We can fax these white papers to attorney, media and even number usa too.
Problem is senators or congressmen who support us know the facts and those who do not support us, do not want to know the facts.
Still I think it's a good idea and definitely should be implemented along with few other alternatives too..like educating common mass.
I guess we need to come out with a white paper about "Top 10 Myths about Employment Based Immigration". Any good writer here...?
We can fax these white papers to attorney, media and even number usa too.
more...
makeup Terrible 2Pac Art
kumar1
12-10 02:02 PM
There used to be a guy called VLDRAO.....self proclaimed DOS visa bulletin expert. Where is he these days? I would love to hear from him.
VLDRAO......save us!!!!!
VLDRAO......save us!!!!!
girlfriend says Tupac and Biggie Smalls
komaragiri
08-29 05:52 PM
This is totally wate of time. Please delete this thread.
Let's not discuss on who is best and who is worst. Focus on the future action items for IV. Discuss more about those items, so that we all can get out of this mess and live happily.
Let's not discuss on who is best and who is worst. Focus on the future action items for IV. Discuss more about those items, so that we all can get out of this mess and live happily.
hairstyles 2Pac Alive - (NEW 2010 PROOF)
amitjoey
07-03 05:40 PM
When we are already doing the work (sending flowers, calling senators & media etc), why should we pay IV? Also, I would feel more comfy donating to something where I can see where the money is going.. I'm not well versed with the website, but is there a place I can get financial info from.. Thnks..
Please PM IV Core, also in regards to how the funds will be used, there is detailed text on the financial contributions page.
Please PM IV Core, also in regards to how the funds will be used, there is detailed text on the financial contributions page.
meridiani.planum
03-13 11:51 AM
Has any one working on EAD experienced delays in renewals and how does HR department react to such delay's. Least on H1 it is clear that you can work for 8 months on receipt.
where I work one of two things happen:
- HR department is clueless about EAD expiry date, so people can continue to (illegally) work once EAD expires before the new EAD comes. Or they can choose to tell HR and stop working.
- If hte case is handled by company attorneys (some AC-21 folks have stuck to their own attorneys), then company attorney sends a mail to HR saying its illegal for tha tperson to work starting from so-and-so date, and that person is put on unpaid leave starting that date.
File the extension as soon as possible (120 days) and then start praying you get it before th eold one expires.
where I work one of two things happen:
- HR department is clueless about EAD expiry date, so people can continue to (illegally) work once EAD expires before the new EAD comes. Or they can choose to tell HR and stop working.
- If hte case is handled by company attorneys (some AC-21 folks have stuck to their own attorneys), then company attorney sends a mail to HR saying its illegal for tha tperson to work starting from so-and-so date, and that person is put on unpaid leave starting that date.
File the extension as soon as possible (120 days) and then start praying you get it before th eold one expires.
Openarms
08-11 03:20 PM
As far I am concerned they are one of the organizations that injected this EB2 vs EB3 allocation... at that movement they might have their own reasons... but it might change now... We kinda know where IV stands on this...
They do....
How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??
They do....
How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??